Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just Another Spar [Spectators] [Open!]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Combat Thread

Riku sat with his back resting on a wall. His friend, Kiramaru, had been talking to his dog about clouds or the like. There was normally a day of excitement or action when the two were together, but today was turning out to be a fairly boring day. The white haired boy had gone with wearing his simplistic brown robes and pants, feeling that the fancy styling of his other clothing weren't needed.

As he watched his friend, he noticed another person, he seemed taller then Kiramaru, the boy challenged him to a fight! Riku had to give a grin at that, maybe this was a chance for Kiramaru to win a fight after the incident against Nitish. He sat up a little taller against the wall and looked at them as they prepared to fight with a grin.

"About time something interesting happened today ..." Riku commented.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
554a8771f1b6194c20a2b6ba65f06273--anime-pictures-anime-boy-with-red-hair.jpg
Nitish won his fight with that masked kid and he knew that there will be a another fight so Nitish goes to that fight and then sees that this time the first one is that masked kid and then Nitish want to register but just before he does another kid already join the battle and Nitish don’t know what is he going to do now. So goes to Riku and says “Register me for next fight who ever win.” And then Nitish says to Riku once again "I will be betting on that Masked kid, Hmmm how much should I bet.” And then finally Nitish bets his money on that kid with Mask. And he betted

5,000 yen.

And then he sits in the corner and shouts “Hey masked kid you have to win I have betted 5,000 Yen on you.” And then waits for the battle get started.

[OCC: BET'S ON MASKED KID 5000 YEN. TOPIC LEFT FOR MY OWN BATTLE WITH KURO]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back