Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Just grabbing a bite to eat

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kurejī listened to Uzuike speak. So he is thinking of looking for answers through Genjutsu. Again, the likes of how that sounded, it sounded familiar, but Kurejī doesn't know if that was common knowledge or not. Uzuike noted that he would not push him if the time at the hospital was going to incite a bad reaction from him,

The masked ninja nodded, "I'll do what I can. I still don't really know a whole lot of myself to be honest." He would be lying if he had said that he wasn't curious about the time before the hospital, but he had to focus his mind. Ignore the empty whisperings at the back of his mind... Wait, what? He decided to push that thought out of his mind as he looked at Uzuike's eyes.

And then he blinked. He was in the Hospital again. The memory was fresh, Todui was whispering to the wall off to his right, Genyo was sitting at a table playing Shogi by himself. Not all residents were severely mentally ill, but just enough to keep them here at the hospital. It was a very boring day here at the Hospital, only exciting days were when some shinobi came by to gauge Kurejī as a potential ninja to help him out and help him leave.

He remembered walking around and hearing some of the staff talk about him. He caught words here and there, "Kurejī... Void.... Dangerous."

He closed his eyes. and opened them up, this time, he was at the entrance of the hospital. This would be his earliest memory, though even then... A lot of the surroundings seem to phase in and out, as if they don't exist. It was only if he had focused on certain things that it became more clear... Kind of...

He was aware of a person on either of his sides, not dragging, but guiding him into the hospital. More words caught, "He isn't as far gone as his family, but he won't stop muttering something about a Void. And he is saying that his name literally means 'Crazy'. What's up with this kid?" Kurejī heard wailing from in the background, somewhere in the area that the surroundings seem to cease to exist. He knew who it belonged to. His family, but they also sounded near not human, their wailing turning into hysterical laughter turning into mutterings.

Kurejī was starting to have a headache, could this be from the genjutsu? He was aware of the surroundings around him starting to dissipate into nothingness with nothing but pitch black darkness nearing him. He brought out Teddy and fired off some needles into the approaching void, but the needles disappeared into nothingness.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uzi made sure that Kureji was aware before placing him into a genjutsu. Staring into his eyes for such a time, the Uchiha gave a hypnotic suggestion, placing the boy back in time to his hospital days. He'd watch from the sidelines, attempting to stay unnoticed, or at least until he saw something that caught his attention. Watching Kureji flow through each memory brought thoughts to Uzi's mind. Uzi was intrigued by the happenings, but it still left him with too many questions. It seemed he would have to go father back. The hospital events seemed like they occurred after a traffic event, and with his family.

As he saw Kureji begin attacking into nothingness, he appeared beside the boy, entering the genjutsu without much trouble. "Kureji, what I've seen so far is unstable memories. It's like you remember something for a few seconds, and then jump to another memory." Uzi looked to the weapons thrown by Kureji, watching as they glided into the depths of nothingness. The entire background turned white, as if the two were now in the matrix.

"Attacking may not be the best way to handle these types of situations. You're the one that has the ability to choose where and when we go. You can also determine the outcome of each dream. To me, it seems like you're issue goes back to before the hospital, and it probably has something to do with your family. Can you remember anything from them? If so, show me. I'll be a ghost to everyone else but you, meaning, you can see me and hear me, but they can't. I can't confront your memories, but I can guide you." Uzi laid down the basics, knowing that Kureji could handle the rest.

"If you can keep a stable memory, we may get the clues to overcome your troubles. If the situation gets drastic, I'll phase us out of the memory, and we can either move to another memory, or exit the dream sequence completely. Just give me a signal, like throwing those needles with Teddy again. You ready?" Uzi asked, ready to continue to find out the boy's history.

---
[ MFT | WC: +325 ]
Hypnotic gaze used on Kureji to gain information on his condition and to see where it stemmed from.

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Something with his family? Now that Kurejī has been through a small part of his own memory thanks to Uzuike, some things are starting to piece together, but he still can't make any sense of it. He searched for his memories of his family, but it seemed to only be... empty. It was a weird feeling that he can't even remember his own family. He knew it was his family that was acting all crazy in the previous memory, but otherwise, he can't put a face on them. He looked around at the white background all around him and tried to search through his own memories of how it all started.

Maybe, it might help to start on thinking of something small and simple and go from there. The sun, it was setting that day. He was a normal person, not even someone who was going to become a shinobi or even think of that kind of thing. He was in his room, plain bed, drawers, a poster here and there, nothing special. Nothing except the room seems to be warping in certain areas of the room, sometimes ceasing to exist, only to come back. It was really hard to think if this was part of the genjutsu or what had happened in the past. Or something in his memories effecting the genjutsu. It was all weird to really think of. But he didn't feel really unnerved by it, so it might just be part of the genjutsu. He had a feeling that there was a heated argument between him and his parents, but it was still all too fuzzy.

That was when his room started to warp even more. It felt like he was being pulled away, and now he was staring at himself, a younger version, one that didn't have the mask or the clown makeup on. There was a very heavy feeling in the room as things started to simply disappear. "Kota? Are you alright? Open the door." Kota...? Was that his original name? It sounded like his mother. It seemed as if his family doesn't know of what was happening. And then it started to escalate. Everything disappeared around him and reappeared in near seconds. It left his whole senses in haywire as he couldn't feel, hear, see, smell anything. It seemed to not only affect his real self, but also kid him. Kota. His younger former self looked around in a panicked motion. But it wasn't done yet. Certain parts of reality seemed to flicker in and out of existence leaving a sense of emptiness around the illusion. It started to happen more and more faster and erratically. Both him and Kota grabbed at their own heads in an attempt to rid of what was happening around them.

That's when the screaming started. It now seemed to be affecting his family as well. Then the screaming had stopped. What he could hear next were scratching, from multiple sources. All the erratic behavior of what had just happened had stopped with the exception of the after effects on him and his family. Kota, was now sitting in a corner rocking back and forth saying, "Kurejī. Kurejī. Kurejī." Over and over again.

Kurejī couldn't take it anymore, he knew the hand signs, he wanted out of this illusion. He performed Cancel and felt himself be pulled out of the illusion. "Argh!" He was aware he was on top of the building still with Uzuike and Teddy, he was breathing hard. He had a slight headache, most likely from the genjutsu, but he still felt as if whatever had happened in there, actually made an effect on him.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Kota?" Uzi repeated to himself. As the dream fell apart and Kureji snapped back to reality, Uzi looked to the Genin. Uzi gave him a moment to regain himself, then moved over to him with a slow stroll. His right hand began to emit an aura of chakra. He placed his hand on Kureji's head, restoring any minor injuries, and the head trauma the boy received from the technique. "I guess that would do for today." The Uchiha cut the training session there. He stayed silent about what he saw in the genjutsu. It seemed Kureji wasn't able to pull together his memories yet.

"You did a good job in there. It isn't easy to handle, especially with the things you've been through, but if you want to try again some other time, I'd be more than willing to help." As the glow from around his hand faded, Uzi moved away from Kureji. "If you want to talk about what you saw, we can talk." Uzi was sure the young puppeteer wouldn't want to speak about it, but he would listen if Kureji wanted to talk. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your memories." It was something he didn't have to say, but assured the young upcoming shinobi of regardless.

Helping the youth of Suna wasn't required of Uzi, but he helped because he knew that they were the future of the village. If he could keep them from going astray, and be some type of guidance to them, then he'd do his best to keep them on track. He had nothing but wisdom to share from his own shinobi journey. He'd pass down what he learned, and maybe it would be enough to keep them focused on their own tasks.

---
Mystical Hand - R1 used on Kureji to heal his head pain.

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kurejī felt the healing properties of the medical jutsu take its effect. Physically, he was feeling better. But what he saw and felt there, didn't really feel like that of a genjutsu. He doesn't know if memories acted that way due to the genjutsu or if that had really did happen in his past. Then there was this talk of a void that someone had said in the hospital of his later memories.

"It has something to do with this Void. Whatever it may be." His voice quivered. "I don't know why I didn't turn out like my family, their minds long gone with no chance of recovery. It messed me up, but I was able to recover. Then in the hospital, talks of making me a ninja and trying to reintroduce me back into society." He frowned underneath his mask. "Whatever happened to me, has changed me to where people are trying to push for me to become a ninja and be a stable minded person of society." He looked over at Uzuike, "I'm gonna need some time to think things through, if you don't mind."

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, I don't know if your mom and dad were shinobi Kureji. I figure when the hospital looked you over, they found that you possessed the chakra potential of a shinobi. So instead of saying you were mental, they pushed you to become a full fledged ninja of the village." Uzi looked up innocently, placing the tip of his finger on his chin while his eyes looked up to the sky. "Though I could be wrong." Uzi's eyes faded back to their original state. He placed his hands in his pockets, looking to Kureji once again.

"Don't let your memories instill fear in you. Instead, make them something that keeps you moving forward." Uzi began to walk away, kneeling at the edge of the rooftop. He peered down below, making sure the streets were clear. His expression became dull. As did his words to his next statement. It was something he wanted Kureji to remember. "You still have a ways to go, and a lot more to experience. I'm sure you'll bounce back from it all." With that, Uzi leapt from the rooftop to the ground below.

---
Topic Left
(( Great RP'ing with you Kureji. ))

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a possibility that his parents were shinobi, but his own memories were hard to get a grasp at. He himself really doesn't know if he wants to be a ninja, he was more or less just guided to do so because people saw use in him. It was a strange feeling, of not really knowing if he wanted to become a ninja or not. Only time would really tell. But for right now, his main concern is getting stronger, ironically enough. Maybe if he gets stronger, he will unlock the reason of why it had happened. Or it might still be a mystery that will lay unsolved for years to come.

He had followed suit of jumping down from the rooftop and had went his own way.

(topic left)
(Ditto, thanks)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back