Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kakeru(Mist) -- Yuuki(Stone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Kakeru
Old Village/Missing: Kirigakure no Sato
OCR Type: Free - Rebirth/Swap/Transfer
Last Known Where-abouts: Iwagakure/Time/Space/Void[Voided Option]
Old IC Rank: ANBU[Chuunin]

New Character Name: Yuuki
Preferred Username: Yuu
New Village: Iwagakure no Sato [Stone]
New BL/CA: Inuzuka
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Swipes and Stealz[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i]  Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i]Genjutsu DC, Ranged Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: ANBU[Chuunin]

Character Age: 21
Character's Physical Description:
Say what you want about how I look, I guess. The truth of the matter is that I'm around six'feet and an inch or so, give it, don't take. My eyes come in a storm blue color that seem gray at times, because people are morons and can't really tell colors on the spectrum like a hole in the ground, I dunno, just how I see things. My hair is even length and is a darker color, not black, not blue, just....blackue, I guess. I dunno. My skin tone is pretty pale, but not pasty, so I'm not some closed in bastard, alright? Try not to eat your heart out, ladies, gents, because I'm not the one who'll be getting ravished.....You Are.
Character's Mental Description:
What are you saying? You saying I'm crazy or somethin'? Lemme tell you like this, bucko, I'm anything but. In fact, I've got the most level headed mind ever, -ever- you get me? It's fine, I know, you're in shock at someone such as myself actually bothering to take the time to explain It slowly to you, but I feel like being kinda generous today, so you're in luck. I'm not crazy, anything but, because when people look at me, I look back, you get me? They stare at me, I stare back. They smile at me, I smile back. Anything, everything, ever is a two way street, you have to give to get, and you have to get to give. It's just the way life is, there is no bustle without the hustle, and you can't hustle with no muscle, so you have to rustle to get where you wanna go, got it? Oh, I see, you're looking at me now, raised eye-brow and all, so I'll look back at you, to reciprocate the action. Don't be surprised.
Character History:
What can we say? He's the runt of the litter, the youngest of about six total, but not neglected, never that. His mother, hell his father, wouldn't have It be that way. No, they would train him, because Yuuichi would not settle for his son, his youngest son, the one who would most likely represent them the longest, being a typical run of the mill ninja. Of course hardships are always filled with the little moments of comfort, and that is where his mom stepped in. Nodaka was really a great mom, emphasis on great. They both were great parents, emphasis on were.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we have come to the point in the story, in all character backgrounds, or a majority, where things take a turn down the worse part of the tale. They died, big whoop, time came, and went, see? That wasn't so bad, we made it through, now shove your tears right back into the ducts that they came out of and plaster on a big, nice, sexy smile for me, grin, because I love seeing the teeth.

Yuuki, Yuu for short was trained from a young age, but after his parents passed away, his elder siblings, three sisters and two other brothers, didn't -shun- him, but they definitely didn't include themselves into his life as much as they could have. It was fine, because they were busy making sure they could -live-, even If some settled for being civilians, and some ninja, they worked together, pulled together, to make things work, because they were all they had. Point is, he had to take matters into his very own hands, because life doesn't just hand you things. So him and his puppy.

Oh, wait, I didn't mention that part? Right, right, my bad, Inuzuka was their clan, because dogs are pretty cool. He'd been given his pup at some age, he doesn't remember what age cuz he was really young and all, and Nin-Ken are just...bad ass, alright? Mind you It's only a good few years of age, roughly three or so. Yes, alright? It was just around eighteen when he got his nin-ken, but that wasn't his fault, It was his dead parents fault! They were the ones who were supposed to give it to him, okay?

Jeez..anyways, him and his pup-dog nin-ken, Savatii, trained real hard to become the ninja they were today. Not great, not fantastic, but barely passable, though It's not because his skill is at a limit or anything, It's just that he's never had a reason to show himself to be largely strong, you know? Probably jounin level, probably, If he really wanted to be. Who knows, maybe he needs that motivational kick.

Oh he's ANBU as well. Don't you love his history?

Death/Retirement Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=137&p=94063#p94063
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=8375
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=9010
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=8539

Special Usergroups: None.

Old Stats:
600/600
600/600
600/600
600/600
600/600
600/600

3600 PL
Old OOC Rank: S - Rank
Stat Cut: None.
New Stats:
600/600
600/600
600/600
600/600
600/600
600/600

3600 PL
New OOC Rank: S - Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps:
All of these Jutsu are mastered. So they will be switching over to mastered, even if the jutsu stays the same.
Storm Bolt. --- Slash
Thunderfist. --- Arcing Slash
Thunderclap. --- Dynamic Slash
Electroshock. --- Overhead Strike
Electrocution. --- Full Circle
Zeus Flash. --- Cross Rip
Lightning Torrent. --- Crimson Flash
Thunderstruck. --- Gasher
Volt Charge. --- Heavy Tow
Gigavolt Cannon. --- Vanishing Slash
Chidori. --- Lunar Steps
Lightning Beast. --- Whisperer
Amp Field. --- Sword Juggle
Raijins Revenge. --- Zero Slash
Chidori Control. --- Top Spin
Kirin. --- Blade Trail
Thunderdome. --- Magnum Break
Presurized Mist --- Focal Blade
Water Gun --- Steel Weaving
Water Whip --- Flight Aerial Strike
Aqua Fang --- Kill Driver
Rinse Off --- Executioner
Grand Waterfall --- Lotus Flower
Impaling Hydro Jet --- Zantetsuken
Water Prison --- Higuma
Rain Dance --- Annihilation
Torrential Vortex --- Heavenly Sword
Hydro Tidal Shockwave --- Fatal Draw
Water Shark Bomb --- The One-Two
Mystical Pond --- Low Sweep
Grand Hydra Excavation --- Janken
Water Dragon Bullet --- Uncalled For-Shot
Scorn of Aquarius --- 4-Hit Combo
Supreme Aqua Realm --- Spinning Wind
Squall --- Dynamic Entry
Shielding Tempest --- Dynamic Finish
Laser Prison --- Nut Buster
Fissure Slash --- Dragon Assault
Barrage of Storms --- Tiger Hook
Voltaic Flash --- Step-In Flash
Storm Release: Black Panther --- Shoryuken
Storm Mail --- Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku
Laser Chaos --- Boaring Combination
Infinity Rain --- Grapple
Storm Guider --- Supplex
Gates of Babylon --- Primary Lotus
Transformation.
Body Switch.
Basic Summoning. --- Fist of Sin
Combination Transformation. --- Fist of Virtue
Cancel.
Contract Summoning.
Jutsu Sealing. --- Shadow Step
Stunt Double.
One Element Sealing. --- Seismic Toss
Elemental Negation. --- Submission
Elemental Clone. --- Spear Hand
Shadow Shuriken Replication. --- 16-Hit Combo
Energy Transfer. --- Falcon Punch
Morality Seal. --- Eagle Drop
Stardust Nova. --- Dance of the Waxing Moon

Career Jutsu[ANBU][Keeping all ANBU Jutsu]
Mask Summon.
Critical Exposure.
Snapshot.
Chakra-Sense.
Active-Camo.
Mental Infiltration.
Destroy Presence.
Intangible Passage.
Shadow Servant.
Searchlight.
Physical Imprisonment Seal.
Body Bind.
Flock of Shadows.
Black Blockage.

[Kinjutsu]
Demon Cloak - Alpha. --- Chakra Gates
Demonic Burst. --- Body Flicker
Demonic Howl. --- Bandage Slam
Destructive Shield. --- Ura Renge
Demon Cloak - Omega. --- Aura Burst
Demon's Edict. --- Afternoon Tiger
Menacing Blast. --- Evening Mammoth
Poisonous Chakra --- Gate of Death

Looks like I had just enough to keep everything I wanted. Heeeeeeh!​

Name of any Contract you currently own:
Fox[Switching to Canine If possible]
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
I'm sure I had one before, but I don't think I cared to state it. As such is now, I can't care enough to try and remember.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
Jinchuuriki --- Switching to Hachimon.

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Your class looks a bit off. Between CP and HP, you have 95 points, and you are using the choices for a 90 point bank. Veteran gives +5 to both HP and CP, so it should be 100 points.

Once that's fix, you have your first approval here.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Second Approval here.

I'll do the refunds when I get off work, if no one has done them by that time. Adding Kakeru to the group. And Calling admin here to change his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back