Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Kappa Maki Rolls~ [Req. Sennin]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Quiet. The house was quiet. It was unnerving to Suyashi, especially since Daisuke had moved out and went out on his own. The absence of his pride and joy, his son, made Suyashi's retirement hollow in a way so he was going to come back out of the force. At the end of it all, there could be errors within how Suyashi felt. Long gone, were the days where he could rely on his mother's teachings and understand that he was now the last head of a forgotten country. Well, not forgotten, but naturally ravaged could be better said on the topic of where he was born. Daisuke would be the first of the Minamoto born within another country. His child, who looked much like he did at a young age, seemingly had gone missing over the last month or so. Also, with the rumor mill going about there was a rumbling that Asuka was no longer the Hokage. . .

It struck Suyashi as odd, but he didn't particularly get involved in village politics, like the days of Mikasa of old. He strayed away from that sort of mentality and tried to keep his nose out of unnecessary woes within that spectrum of political matters, Sushi was someone that often-kept things light and simple always wanting to make people comfortable rather than being as tense as the world made them become. With the pursuit within the ideals that kept him with that sort of sane thought, the blond would be seen as a smiling show of the heart of Konoha. Always wanting to show the world could be filled with heroes, and they lived within the hearts of those that wished to live such glorious lives. Alas, Suyashi found himself pacing the house with Minako and keeping things as safe as possible, but the Blond, Elder, Minamoto kin would become restless over the course of time he was without his child to converse with.

In his restlessness, he would build himself up moving himself to the Byoin on this day, arriving with his general attire, walking through the halls back to the main offices of The Hospital before he would arrive at the desk for the Medical Sennin,

"...Its certainly been a while... Is The Sennin in? I wish to speak with them about my service?"

[Topic Entered]
[Requesting Nao.]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The assistant near the office of Nao inside the Byoin, looked up when an individual got near and eventually spoke to her. "I am sorry to say, Nao is holding a break right now outside. Your best guess on finding him is to wait here or walk towards the glasshouse outside, the big one in the back.

It was only around that time that Nao just came back inside. He still was wearing a patch on his cheek but the rest of the cuts were almost healed. It was still the aftermath from inside the Byoin. And the individual probably would notice still a renovation going on further in the hallway.

"Nao-san, this person was asking for you." She said and felt bad that she never got his name to tell Nao, but Nao only smiled and greeted the man. "It's nice meeting you, Sazuki Nao." He would comment and offer something to drink, a coffee tea or water and only after that offer the man inside his office.

"Someone asking to see me, must have a business."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Pace yourself. . . Believe you can do this again. For the sake of your family. . . For the sake of yourself.'

Sushi thought to himself for a bit feeling the ideals of everything he'd left behind when he retired from active duty. To Raise his son and to be a husband. However, the days were growing distant on everything. His Relationships were beginning to become commonplace for serenity. . . but it was becoming somewhat. . . boring? Mundane? It could be a slew of many different things but the idea that he wanted to spice things up in his life would not be the wrong assumption from the outside looking in. All these things considered; Sushi wanted to move forward and figure out how to make more sense of this part of his life. Stepping back into shinobi life, would be interesting, and with the absence of Daisuke he wanted to figure out things in the meantime.

"Oi. Minamoto Suyashi, formerly a Field Medic under Mikasa Tsukasa, and Loyalist to the Leaf.", Sushi would straighten up looking at the Medical Sennin, He'd seen him around. . . definitely knew he was someone strong and competent, so he would not beg to fight against the knowledge of whom he was looking down upon. As Sushi was slightly taller than Nao, but he didn't look down on Nao in the figurative sense, having a great deal of respect for the Medical Sennin.

". . .I was hoping to get back into the fold. Help out in the field. . . I was never a 'In Hospital' Medic. I was more of an Herbalist and someone that could be used in the field of battle to prevent deaths. . . As well as My Canine Companions." nodding a moment he would hold his gloved hand out to Nao giving a bright smile genuine in his tone, and completely gave his full attention to whatever Nao would be wanting to tell him next.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao would be listening to Suyashi as he started to explain things. Having a calm look he would nod as the other spoke. "I can see where you are coming from. However, you may have proven your skills with another person, to gain a position again. You need to do a test to prove yourself to me. You say you have experience inside the herbal..."

He would think for a second before grabbing a self-scrabbled map of the Byoin. "Just north of here, you have the Medical garden and a few glasshouses. There is one glasshouse that was already set up for a medical ninja exam. If you pass that one... you are allowed to gain the rank Medical Chief." He said and would wait to hear from the other.

"The exam goes as follows... You need to make sure to keep the plants alive throughout the day... You will be given herbal garden 3, where you have 24 hours starting in 2 days as I need to prepare the herbal garden."

Mission said:
Mission C-Rank
Self Modded Solo Mission
Keep the plants alive!

Rank up failed if; Player fails to save the plants.
Hint given: Manga : Snow White with the Red Hair
(Plants) Akegishigure but instead, it's Urashigure planted at the top of the irrigation.

Set up for the mission to use:

"If you wish to, there are always gloves to use." He would mention and point toward them. He tried to keep it as casual as possible instead of a real class lesson or something. "In case you forget, there are routine papers laying around somewhere... will dig them up later." He would display the herbal as a two-story place... even multi-layered and as he stood there on the bottom of the stairs. he would start to explain.

"So we are using aqueducts to make sure that the entire garden is irrigated. There is a side branch from one of these Aquaducts towards the more toxic plants.. don't mix them up, we have plants here that could kill all of the others..." He would sigh as it was a bitter memory of what had happened before time. "24 hours start now, you are free to leave and come back to this test location, but we will know if any other shinobi enter the place. As you need to go through the door using your chakra. Please do not cheat.." Nao smiled before walking away.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back