Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kazehi Ren [Academy Student]

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Kazehi Ren (Currently Shiro Ren, request will be sent after I've posted this here)

Sex: DMAB (Male)

Character's Physical Description:
She stands at a very short 4 feet 5 inches, and is thin overall, one would call her twig like really. It's a point of contention for her that she is so stick thin, and she only weighs a paltry 75 pounds. Her long slate colored hair is constantly braided when busy, kept up in a wrapped around up-do, and only allowed down when she is relaxing. Her eyes are unnerving in the fact that they are so black one cannot tell the pupils from the irises. Her nose is hawkish, large and crooked from being broken twice before from pure clumsiness and rough-housing, seeming too large for her face. Her lips are thin, and often curled either into a wide smile or a deep scowl, never neutral. She is tanned, at least the skin that is exposed to the world on a daily basis is, and has a soft speckling of freckles across her cheeks. Her eyebrows are a bit bushy, but overall it only adds to the character of her face. Her hands are almost always stained with ink and paper cuts, and her feet are callused from her habit of wandering about shoe-less regardless of the terrain.

Character's Mental Description:
Moody and emotionally explosive, she is someone who feels like they have to prove every aspect of themselves to anyone she meets. Used to being questioned on almost any and all of her choices by her father, she is aggressive and quick to anger. Brash and quick to jump to the defensive she can be hard to get along with, and has a lot to learn about how to behave socially. When alone she is very quite and morose, seeming lost in thought. When she feels happy it's almost manic in a way, high energy and chattering at full speed about whatever has caught her imagination and focus at the time. She's overly affectionate and has a hard time understanding what is proper in different social situations.

She's the second cousin of the Kazehi Clan Lineage Leader, Kazehi Ryu and looks up to him as the brother she never had, idolizing him. She wants to eventually take on the Rite of Combat and challenge him to the duel, because she feels he is the best candidate.

She decided to become a kunoichi early on in life, wishing to follow in Ryu's footsteps as soon as possible. The only other thing that she was avidly interested in was heritage documents, and she likes to try and write up lineage trees as correctly as possible, as well as write out what happened in the past as closely as possible from first hand accounts. If she hadn't decided to be a kunoichi, she likely would have ended up as a sort of scribe for family history. She may continue doing this regardless in tandem of her kunoichi work.

History:
Raised by both parents in a happy and stable environment, she had a fairly average childhood despite one pretty significant detail. Everyone thought she was a boy. For as long as she can remember she's always been a girl, and she couldn't understand why everyone assumed she was a boy. It was a point of argument with her father, because he couldn't quite grasp the fact, but her mother was a very large part of her support group and she handles it as well as she can. It's a sore point for her if people think she is a boy, and has a history of blowing up at people and leaving quickly when it happens to seethe about it. As soon as she was of age she enrolled in the Academy and aims to become a kunoichi that is well respected and looked up to, to have others think about her in much the same way she thinks of Ryu.

Family Tree (Kazehi Lineage)
d9deadbb23.png
Edit: I updated the family tree so that it would show the spouses "maiden" names so that it's easy to trace the lineage properly

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
-leeeeans in- Approval of Kazehi clan and use of my character. I also worked with her on the family chart so that is also approved for use and will be added to thr Clan information.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Kamaru]
[Gen Ryu]
[Kimi]
[Reishii]
[Ii Hissori]
[Kazehi Ryu]
[Raito Fukkatsu]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back