Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kazuma Kuroda -> Murasaki, Yoruko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name Kazuma Kuroda

Old Character Village Mist

Old Profile Topic Title Do not Recall

Old Training Topic Title Do not recall

Old Dojo Topic Title Do not recall

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information Kazuma Kuroda, Uchiha/EMS user.

New Character Name Murasaki, Yoruko

New Village Stone

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Name: Kuroda, Kazuma
Hair: Black, straight all around.
Skin: Pale.
Eyes: Permanently active Sharingan.
Alias: The Black Swordsman
Bloodline: Uchiha
Kinjutsu: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
Class: Illusionary Blade(v)
HP: (55+lv) * Stamina
CP: (40+lv) * Chakra Control
Class Feature: Kinjutsu
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Ninjutsu Acc, Genjutsu DC, Evasion, Genjutsu Save,
Low: Ranged Accuracy

History:</COLOR>
Kazuma's childhood was that of any other. Happy, carefree. He had any number of childhood friends in Ninja Academy. He lived a life that was peaceful and enjoyable, despite that they were being trained to be killers. He made friends with Nakugara Koroki, and the two had a fun time while it lasted. He lived happily with his parents, whom were both accomplished ninja. His father held strong Uchiha blood in his veins, and his mother was exceptionally skilled at combat itself, often called reckless for her actions in battle. She and he made a perfect pair together, with his father's quick timing and planning, along with his mother's massive strength. As Kazuma graduated from the academy a bit after Koroki had, he was placed into a squad with two others. These other two squad mates were fairly good at working with him in a team and they were a rather close-knit squad. Their team consisted of two with the blood of the Uchiha as well as one who was rather quick at picking up on things. However, all it took was one mission for it all to go awry. His friend Ryuiichi was killed brutally in front of him by a B-rank criminal, while they were on a mission of C-rank. Their mission was simple, deliver a wagon of goods to a village within the country. It wasn't supposed to be that big of a deal, but their team leader for this mission was Ryuichi himself who hadn't seen the criminal in time to even be able to react. His head rolled on the ground lazily, red liquid oozing out like a spilled glass of milk.

Kazuma's eyes were wide with shock. The criminal laughed with mirth as Kazuma bent down and held his friend's head in his two hands. A tear-streak went down his face as he felt anger and anguish. He placed the head back down and clenched his fists as the criminal jeered at the young Uchiha. "Awh, is the 'lil babe gonna cry? Dun worry ya wee runt, ye'll join 'im soon 'nuf!" The criminal spoke in a horrid accent before lifting his blade up into the air, ready to strike. Kazuma placed his left hand on the sheath of his sword and the right on the hilt. His face tilted upwards, eyes just barely hidden by his hair, though the tear-streak was visible. "You... are going... TO PAY!" He shouted, his face snapping upwards at the criminal, eyes a blood-tinted red. He ripped the blade out of it's sheath and charged into the fight. It was a vicious fight, the young Uchiha was filled with rage and only wished to see the man dead. He gave this man no mercy, tracking the man's movements and reacting to them instantly. It was a one-sided fight now that the Uchiha had accessed his heritage. As the man lay on the ground begging for his life, Kazuma stepped on his stomach, and held his blade back in his right hand. "I'll give you mercy if you can bring back my friend!" He spat out, and instantly ran the sword through the man's throat.

After this confrontation, Kazuma's partner, Satomi was in awe of Kazuma's loyalty to his friends and comrades. She doted on him at every occasion to try and cheer him up, and tell him it wasn't his fault that Ryuichi had passed away, despite what their friend's parents said. Kazuma's smile was gone. He and Sayomi continued to go on missions for a couple years, and even began to start dating a bit. Kazuma and her had bonded close together, and a couple years after their friend's passing they had started to fall for each other. It was during his first trial to become a member of ANBU that he pushed himself into becoming even stronger. He was to do battle with a criminal in the arena. It was a simple enough task, combat was something that was of no consequence to this young man. He'd studied a lot since that day Ryuichi died and practiced his swordsmanship on a consistent basis.

Kazuma stood at the ready, two sheathes on his back as a fiery foe would enter the arena. The man was extremely powerful but Kazuma needed only to activate his Sharingan to conclude this fight. Once he'd done that he cast a genjutsu merely with his eyes, sending him into a daze before cutting across the man's chest... Or so he had thought. The man cackled before dodging the slash and sending a fist towards Kazuma's stomach, filled with a fiery wrath. His foe landed the hit sending Kazuma flying. An intense battle of flames went on for a few minutes before Kazuma switched over to hand-to-hand combat, which he was doing well in, before he took a direct attack from his foe's powerful fireball attack. The man seemed to be on fire, and Kazuma wasn't doing so well. What was wrong with him...? Was he really going to lose to a mere prisoner after having gotten so far?

He clenched his fist and slammed it into the ground. No... He wasn't going to lose here. Dragging himself up, he felt his anger boil inside of him. Anger that he had kept sealed inside of him since his friend Ryuichi died. He held his katana, pulling it off to the side. He reached over for the second one and yanked it out of his sheath, eyes closed as he charged in. Using speed that he'd been holding back from before he slashed through his foe in a cross-slash formation that left his opponent in tatters. He sheathed his blades, and turned around, before passing out on the arena floor. That fight had drained a lot of energy out of him. When he awoke, he saw his love, Sayomi by his side nursing him back to full health. He smiled softly at her, and wondered of the news. She smiled softly and placed her hand on his arm. "You passed. You're now an ANBU-in-Training, Kazu-chan." She said sweetly, smiling sunshine at him. He smiled softly, and nodded before falling back asleep.

Fast forward another year, and he's now nineteen. He and his now fiancè, Satomi were on a mission together. It was simple, they were to gather medical herbs for the hospital, but they were a bit out of the way of the village, and so they left. As they went on they saw a village covered in smoke. The two Uchiha looked at each other and nodded their heads before rushing over to the village burning. They looked for any survivors but save for a small child there were none. Satomi looked around with her Sharingan active, as did Kazuma and they saw movement up ahead. "Take care of the kid, I'll be back after I capture the one responsible." He said, and charged ahead leaving Satomi to care for the child. The ANBU caught up with the man who'd been running off and drew his sword. "Stop right where you are. I need a name, and if you're the one responsible for that village being razed." He spoke, a calm voice running through the trees. The man stopped and laughed aloud.

"Why should I give you a name...? I'm going to kill you and your little girlfriend either way!" The man shouted before unleashing some wind jutsu which shattered the branch which Kazuma was on. A few moments of fighting and soon Satomi was on the scene, Sharingan activated and ready to fight. Kazuma was holding his own fairly well against this criminal, and when she appeared the criminal noticed that Kazuma was distracted and went straight for him. He stabbed at Kazuma's stomach but the ANBU dodged it easily and sent a knife-edge strike against the back of the man's neck, only to feel it go through- It was a genjutsu? His mind went into a panic, looking for the man with his blood-tinted eyes when he saw a blade sticking out of his stomach. He spat up some blood, and it dribbled down his chin as he felt a hand push him off of the cold steel as he turned around and fell, seeing the man responsible. He heard Satomi shrieking out his name and reaching out to catch him, but realized as he slammed into the ground that he was in no condition to fight any longer.

Satomi's fists clenched tightly as her Sharingan spun madly, twisting around and evolving into that of a ring of six tomoe cycling around in a rapid pace before stopping. It wasn't much of a transformation, but the fact that her tears began to turn crimson meant something for the two ninja. The other one stared at his comrade with horror in his eyes as his partner suddenly caught fire- but the flames were a wicked jet black. The man tried putting out the flames but was soon consumed by them, and as a result he was erased leaving nothing but ashes. The woman stared at the other man and he saw the ring of tomoe spinning rapidly, hypnotically even as he was drawn into a nightmarish world. Soon, he would fall off of the branch and crack his skull against the ground, dying instantly. She went over to the man she loved and instantly started to heal him. Kazuma's eyes were fading softly as he closed them, placing his hand on her leg. She was taking care of him, and that was all that mattered. He opened them just in time for him to see a man coming from behind with a blade, and he shouted loudly for Satomi's name but it was too late. She stared down at the blade which was now run through her, and collapsed to the side. It was a third ninja who had apparently been watching and waiting.

A malicious chakra was soon felt by the man who looked over at the fallen man. The third and final ninja reached for Kazuma's throat and picked him up by it, slamming the man up against a tree. Kazuma's body was limp as he felt helpless... He had failed Ryuichi three years ago... Would he really fail Sato-chan now? Was he so weak he couldn't even protect the woman he loved? Kazuma looked over at the woman who was bleeding to her death and his eyes gained a fire which he didn't have before. His eyes went from her to being closed as the man rambled on. Soon, Kazuma's own eyes opened up slowly at first before jutting open, the form of a triad of blades jagged in the center spinning around. They came to a stop as the man instantly felt himself fall into a world of absolute terror. Soon the man saw thousands of himself hovering over what appeared to be a spike pit. He saw Kazuma hovering under him and the man beneath him smiled wickedly as he held out his blade and slowly carved his name into the man's chest. The man was left their above the spike pit for seventy hours in the Tsukuyomi, before finally being allowed to fall into the spike trap. Kazuma snapped back to reality a few short moments later, a tear-stain of blood flowing down his cheek as he pulled out his blade and stabbed the man in his heart before walking over to Satomi. "Sato-chan, we've gotta leave this place, I'm taking you home." He spoke softly as he picked her up and drew his blade out from the man's chest, leaving the bodies there before sheathing his blade and hurrying away.

Satomi's breathing was weak but she muttered something to Kazuma and he stopped. "The kid, what about him...? No, save your breath, just nod, alright?" He told her and she nodded. Kazuma found out that the child was in fact, a transformed goon that had used a smoke bomb to chase after Kazuma to kill him. Kazuma dashed towards the village rapidly, demanding to be let into the gates. After a few hours he wound up at the hospital with Satomi, covered in her and his blood, and praying that she would be alright. The med-nins had him wait int he lobby, where he sat with his hands in his hair, staining it with a soft mixture of crimson. He bit his lip. 'She's all I've got left...'<i></i> He thought to himself, and heard his name. He followed the woman doctor over to the side and a loud bang was heard as he punched the wall. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SHE'S NOT GOING TO MAKE IT!? YOU'RE A DAMN DOCTOR, MAKE HER BETTER! I DON'T CARE WHAT IT TAKES!" Kazuma shouted, withdrawing his fist from the wall as his head fell. He walked a few steps away, feeling his eyes water up in a mixture of anger and sorrow. He stopped for a few moments and stood in front of the doctor again. "... Take me to her..." He spoke, watery eyes refusing to take no for an answer.

A few moments of walking later and he was back in the room with Satomi who was laying on her death bed. He walked over to her and held her hands in his own, clasping them and feeling a powerful resurgence of tears on his face. He started sobbing and whispering words of how he wished he was stronger, how he wished he could've changed things, when he looked up at her and saw her pressing her index finger to her lips. "Shhh... Kaz-chan... You know... I wanted... to ask you... After the marriage... I heard... there's another way... Two people with..." A loud coughing forced her to stop for a moment, and Kazuma wiped off the blood that came from it, his eyes searching for an answer to the sentence she was going to speak. "The Sharingan... can be 'married'... If we... switch eyes... We'll always... be together... Right...? Kaz-chan...?" She spoke, a soft tightening grip on her fiancè's hands. Kazuma nodded, and swore to her that he would accept her eyes, so that they could be together always.

It was a few minutes later that she passed away, and Kazuma's head lay on her stomach, crying loudly and wishing somehow that he could undo the damage that had been done... To bring her back to him... He felt useless still. Now both of his squad mates were dead... And he was left alone. He sat there silently, before the doctor came in, hearing the flat-line noise. She bit her lip before walking about out of the room to let the man grieve alone. A few days later she was being buried, and Kazuma was wearing a blindfold over his face, and was alone for the most part. Satomi had no parents, as they had died shortly after she had entered the academy.

She had been promised by this man that she would never be alone. He clutched the ring in his hand and walked over to her casket. He opened it and placed the ring meant for her onto her finger, and kept the one on his own finger. He tugged off the blindfold and let it fly into the wind as he opened his- no, Satomi's eyes. Everything seemed so bright right now... He knew in reality it was his eyes adapting to the light but he felt it was more because she was such a happy individual. His eyes switched into the Mangekyo Sharingan state- a mixture of the two patterns which they had now appeared in his eyes.Blades with tomoe in between them, cut off by red splotches. He clutched her hand and felt one more tear fall down his face. "I promise now and forever to keep you in my heart... After all... we're 'married' now, right?" He asked softly, before kissing her cold lips. A small part of him was disappointed that it didn't bring her back, but... He knew better than that. The casket was placed into the ground, and Kazuma felt a piece of himself die with her. He walked home and let himself sleep, alone, the reality of her being gone settling in quite thoroughly.

A year has passed since then, and he's become more cold to the outside world, working tirelessly just to keep his mind at ease, and feels Satomi's heart beating with his own, thanks to her gift to him. These eyes would push him towards the rest of his life. These eyes were just a piece of the life that he had wanted... He still had his beloved Sato-chan, even after her death. And that was all he needed for now. Eventually he would move on. But for now he would press on with his life, and that's all anyone could ask of him.
<COLOR color="#800000">

Personality:
Kazuma is an intelligent young man, capable of thinking quickly and thoroughly. However despite this he is still a rather poor leader due to the fact that he keeps his emotions under a mask. He can express them but often he tries to reign in the more negative emotions. He's had a long past full of pain and as a result is not to keen on letting anyone else get close. However someone from his past may be able to bring him out of it. His passion died with his fiancè and so he merely lives on with the memory of Satomi.

Likes / Dislikes
Neutral: Just about everything else.
Dislikes: Living without Satomi.

Stats:
PL: 2077
HP: 22400
CP: 17150
Agility:310/525
Stamina: 350/525
Taijutsu: 350/525
Ninjutsu: 317/525
Genjutsu: 400/525
Chakra Control: 350/525

Jutsu

You may (I believe) Since you cannot rebirth into Mist or come back to it currently, freely switch your Kinjutsu along with your BL/CA. If I am wrong please someone tell me. However using the information above. Stats Mostly and Jutsu Mostly. You may finish your OCR.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Kuroda Kazuma
Old Village/Missing: Mist
OCR Type: Missing in Action
Last Known Where-abouts: Unknown
Old IC Rank: ANBU

New Character Name: Murasaki, Yoruko
Preferred Username: Murasaki Yoruko
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Uchiha
Custom Class:
Illusory Blade(v) said:
Code:
[i][u]Illusory Blade(v)[/u][/i]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +1 to all secondaries
[i]High:[/i] Genjutsu DC
[i]Average:[/i] Melee Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Evasion
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Genin

Character Age: 13
Character's Physical Description: Murasaki, Yoruko
Yoruko has red hair which flows down slightly to the ends of his shoulders. He has piercing violet eyes though they are rarely seen underneath of his sharingan which is active quite often. Yoruko's sharingan holds a violet hue to it which is not unlike the rest of his clan, though his are a slightly more royal purple tint to it. His mangekyo sharingan is in the form of three saw blades circulating in his eyes. Yoruko has pale skin which is due to his constant training indoors with his parents. He wars a black coat, and a blank red shirt underneath. He has a black collar wrapped around his throat. A pair of black slacks presses the black ensemble on and the combat boots which are also black in color complete the look. His facial features are rather young looking due to his age, baby fat still present slightly in his cheeks but his build is rather lean and muscular at the same time.
Character's Mental Description: Koruko is a rather unique individual in that he is both brash and cautious, intelligent and wise but at times foolish and likely to make unintelligent moves. He is easily riled up at times, but only by those who are close to him or can harm those who are close to him. He has no insane tendencies however he is prone to casting others aside to protect others by himself. He is more willing than not to take the blow aimed at a companion and as a result, in group fights he tends to be the first one down, although he is incredibly headstrong and will push onward despite being on the precipice of unconsciousness.
Multiple Personality Application: Nope.
Character History:
Koruko was a boy from a happy family. His mother and father were proud shinobi of the stone village, and were jounin class. They were incredibly talented in their own rights. His mother and father both held Uchiha blood in their veins, although his father held a unique tint of sharingan. Rather than the typical blood red, his eyes were indigo in tint with white tomoe. Most would assume that this was due to some form of demonic influence, and they would in fact be correct. The Murasaki clan was closely related to demons in their ancestry. Their Sharingan functioned as most do, however as a result those of his bloodline tended to be a bit more skilled than most in the ways of the shinobi. Yoruko was no exception to the rule, and in fact held more potential than the entire rest of his family. The young boy used to have a close friend in his tender years. He was a kind young boy but they played too close to the bad end of Stone village. A couple of particularly vicious men came by and decided it would be fun to kill a kid in cold blood. Due to the death of his childhood friend his eyes fired off into his own Mangekyō Sharingan, and he took a nearby piece of glass and killed the two men responsible for the death of his friend. Due to unlocking his Mangekyō Sharingan at such a premature age, he is well versed in it's use, and yet his parents still refuse to teach him anymore about his eyes. It is due to this fact that he subtly scorns his parents, though they are quite unaware of this. He has just completed his Genin exam and is about to make his debut in the shinobi world.
Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: N/A
Old Training: N/A
Old Dojo: N/A
Old FAQ: N/A

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats: PL: 2077
Agility: 310/525
Old OOC Rank: A-Rank
Stat Cut: N/A
New Stats: PL: 2107
HP: 24128
Agility: 350/525
Stamina: 377/525
Taijutsu: 330/525
Ninjutsu: 300/525
New OOC Rank: A-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps:

Fireball (C-Rank) - Mastered -> Lunar Steps (C-rank) - Mastered
Dragonfire (B-Rank) - Mastered -> Magnum Break (B-Rank) - Mastered
Searing Eruption (B-Rank) - Mastered -> 16-Hit Combo (B-Rank) - Mastered
Snapshot (C-Rank) - Mastered -> Blade Trail (C-Rank) - Mastered
Active Camo (C-Rank) - Mastered -> Black Out (C-Rank) - Mastered
Destroy Presence (B-Rank) - Mastered -> Shadow Step Strike (B-Rank) - Mastered
Shadow Servant (B-Rank) - Mastered -> Fist of Virtue (A-Rank) - Mastered
Flock of Shadows (A-Rank) - Mastered -> Annihilation (A-Rank) - Mastered
Temple of Nirvana (Lv. 5) - Mastered -> After-Image (C-Rank) - Mastered
Deafen (Lv. 5) - Mastered -> Silly Fingers (C-Rank) - Mastered
Serenade of Sorrow (Lv. 7) - Mastered -> Phoenix's Embrace (B-Rank) - Mastered
Mind Cruish (Lv. 8) - Mastered -> Tree Binding (A-Rank) - Mastered
Takaamahara (C-Rank) - Mastered -> Verse of Darkess (C-Rank) - Mastered
Kamui (A-Rank) - Mastered -> Fist of Sin (A-rank) - Mastered
Rage (Lv. 4)- Mastered -> Precision Aim (D-rank) - Mastered
Twitch (Lv. 2) - Mastered -> Anthem of the Ears (E-Rank) - Mastered
Expose Mind (Lv. 4) - Mastered -> Cancel (D-Rank) - Mastered
Phoenix's Embrace (Lv. 4) - Mastered -> Contract Summoning (D-rank) - Mastered
Lingering Spark (Lv. 4) - Mastered -> Transformation (E-Rank) - Mastered
Insidious Voice (Lv. 3) - Mastered -> Body Switch (E-Rank) - Mastered
Mask Summon (D-Rank) - Mastered -> Coagulation (D-Rank) - Mastered
Scream (Lv. 4) - Mastered -> Critical Exposure (D-Rank) - Mastered

Clone (Lv. 2) - Mastered -> 6 Points
Distortion (Lv. 2) - Mastered -> 6 Points
Verse of Darkness (Lv. 2) - Mastered -> 6 Points
Infernal Ember (E-Rank) - Mastered -> 6 Points
Themal Maw (E-Rank) - Mastered -> 6 Points\
30 Stat Points

Name of any Contract you currently own: None

Name of Kinjutsu you own: None

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Name: Approved.
BL/History: >.> You could do better. Just put alittle more effort into it plox? ;-;
Custom Class: Looks fine.
Stats: Look fine.
Jutsu Swaps: You qualify for these jutsu.

Waiting on Second approval.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
If possible, can you please also describe your character's physical appearance via text? (pictures are nice and all, but its also a requirement ^^)

History should be at least 300+ WC, physical/mental description has to be at least 150+ WC.

Aside from that I see no problem with the application, just those two things need some work.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Kuroda Kazuma
Old Village/Missing: Mist
OCR Type: Missing in Action
Last Known Where-abouts: Unknown
Old IC Rank: ANBU

New Character Name: Murasaki, Yoruko
Preferred Username: Murasaki Yoruko
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Uchiha
Custom Class:
Illusory Blade(v) said:
Code:
[i][u]Illusory Blade(v)[/u][/i]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
[i]High:[/i] Genjutsu DC
[i]Average:[/i] Melee Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Evasion
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Genin

Character Age: 13
Character's Physical Description: Murasaki, Yoruko
Yoruko has red hair which flows down slightly to the ends of his shoulders. He has piercing violet eyes, which hold three tomoe in each eye, as his Sharnigan is never inactive.. Yoruko's sharingan holds a violet hue to it which is not unlike the rest of his clan, though his are a slightly more royal purple tint to it. He has the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, which is of a rather intricate design. Six black tendrils reached out towards the edge of the iris, with eight arrow tips facing outwards. Two of these arrows were connected to a ring within the tendrils and a pupil was quite visible. Resting underneath of the tendrils was a ring, much like the one holding two of the arrow tips. Yoruko has pale skin which is due to his constant training indoors with his parents. He wars a black coat, and a blank red shirt underneath. He has a black collar wrapped around his throat. A pair of black slacks presses the black ensemble on and the combat boots which are also black in color complete the look. His facial features are rather young looking due to his age, baby fat still present slightly in his cheeks but his build is rather lean and muscular at the same time.
Character's Mental Description: Yoruko is one of the strong silent types. He doesn't make friends easily due to the fact that he lost one very close to him at a young age and as a result, closed his heart off to others. He is intelligent to an extent, above average for the most part. He's incredibly paranoid at times and at other times he seems to not care. He can be unstable at times due to the fact he does not trust his parents, or anyone completely. He wants nothing more than to press on with life, and do his duty to Stone. Were he to bond with someone, he would do everything within his power to protect them, but the problem is that no one will likely ever reach into this boy's young heart. Not now, at least.
Multiple Personality Application: Nope.
Character History:
Yoruko was a boy from a happy family. His mother and father were proud shinobi of the stone village, and were jounin class. They were incredibly talented in their own rights. His mother and father both held Uchiha blood in their veins, although his father held a unique tint of Sharingan. Rather than the typical blood red, his eyes were indigo in tint with black tomoe. Most would assume that this was due to some form of demonic influence, and they would in fact be correct. The Murasaki clan was closely related to demons in their ancestry. Their Sharingan functioned as most do, however as a result those of his bloodline tended to be a bit more skilled than most in the ways of the shinobi. Yoruko was no exception to the rule, and in fact held more potential than the entire rest of his family. He had no friends for most of the first parts of his life, not until he was seven years old. He made friends with a Gyushiro, Takahara, whom Yoruko called Taka-chan for short. The other boy hated the nickname but set it aside for sake of having a friend of his own. The two became fast friends, and soon hung out regularly. There was one evening where the two had been out for too long and were lost. Yoruko and Takahara were trying to find their way home as they had somehow managed to venture into the bad part of town, filled with the shadiest characters. Yoruko tried to tug his friend away, however it was within Takahara's character to ignore the older boy's warnings despite that they were always correct. As a result, the two were caught in an alley with a few thugs. Luckily for the two Yoruko had been training with his parents at a young age, and due to a training accident while training with them, he had unlocked his Sharingan at the age of six, only a year prior. Yoruko charged in with a kunai, two tomoe in each eye and managed to knock one of the three out before getting pinned by another. The other one grabbed Takaharu. The younger boy was physically stronger than Yoruko, and put up a bit of a fight but it was futile.

Takaharu was murdered in cold blood that night, by a drunk thug who had drawn a knife and stabbed the kid repeatedly. Yoruko howled out in anger and as a result the thug holding him dropped him. "Did that punk just... What?" He asked, wondering if he'd heard- It had sounded like the boy was screaming with two voices. The boy looked up at the man with violet eyes, transformed radically from what they had been previously. They were no longer two tomoe'd sharingan but now in the final form of the Sharingan. Six black tendrils reached out towards the edge of the iris, with eight arrow tips facing outwards. Two of these arrows were connected to a ring within the tendrils and a pupil was quite visible. Resting underneath of the tendrils was a ring, much like the one holding two of the arrow tips. Yoruko burned the man in front of him in an instant, twisting to see the other man who screamed "DEMON!" but was not left unscarred. The boy's eyes rotated rapidly as the man found himself trapped within a hellish nightmare, the sound of a thousand Takaharus crying out in pain as the boy before him grinned maliciously. "You're going to rot in hell you BASTARD!" Yoruko screamed out in anger, utilizing his visual prowess to send the man into a hellish torment of stabbing that would leave him a babbling mess. The boy trudged home and went to tell his parents what happened. When they saw his eyes they already knew what had happened. "Oh Yoruko honey..." His mother had said. His parents tried to console him, knowing that telling him of what was the matter with his eyes was not the best idea.

The next day he activated his Sharingan's final form. He looked at it and realized... That it wasn't a simple Mangekyō design as his parents had. Rather... It seemed far more intricate. Eyes narrowed as he demanded his parents to tell him the answer. They refused to say anything at the moment, all he knew.. Was that he had far more power than the average Uchiha, and he learned of tricks his parents were not even aware of, as they themselves lacked... The Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan.
Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: N/A
Old Training: N/A
Old Dojo: N/A
Old FAQ: N/A

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats: PL: 2077
Agility: 310/525
Old OOC Rank: A-Rank
Stat Cut: N/A
New Stats: PL: 2077
HP: 22208
Agility: 350/525
Stamina: 347/525
Taijutsu: 330/525
Ninjutsu: 300/525
New OOC Rank: A-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps:

Fireball (C-Rank) - Mastered -> Steadfast Focus (A-Rank) - Mastered
Dragonfire (B-Rank) - Mastered -> Magnum Break (B-Rank) - Mastered
Searing Eruption (B-Rank) - Mastered -> Izanagi (B-Rank) - Mastered
Snapshot (C-Rank) - Mastered -> Deaf (C-Rank) - Mastered
Active Camo (C-Rank) - Mastered -> Black Out (C-Rank) - Mastered
Destroy Presence (B-Rank) - Mastered -> Shadow Step Strike (B-Rank) - Mastered
Shadow Servant (B-Rank) - Mastered -> Fist of Virtue (A-Rank) - Mastered
Flock of Shadows (A-Rank) - Mastered -> Annihilation (A-Rank) - Mastered
Temple of Nirvana (Lv. 5) - Mastered -> After-Image (C-Rank) - Mastered
Deafen (Lv. 5) - Mastered -> Silly Fingers (C-Rank) - Mastered
Serenade of Sorrow (Lv. 7) - Mastered -> Phoenix's Embrace (B-Rank) - Mastered
Mind Crush (Lv. 8) - Mastered -> Night Mare (B-Rank) - Mastered
Takaamahara (C-Rank) - Mastered -> Verse of Darkess (C-Rank) - Mastered
Kamui (A-Rank) - Mastered -> Fist of Sin (A-rank) - Mastered
Rage (Lv. 4)- Mastered -> Precision Aim (D-rank) - Mastered
Twitch (Lv. 2) - Mastered -> Anthem of the Ears (E-Rank) - Mastered
Expose Mind (Lv. 4) - Mastered -> Cancel (D-Rank) - Mastered
Phoenix's Embrace (Lv. 4) - Mastered -> Contract Summoning (D-rank) - Mastered
Lingering Spark (Lv. 4) - Mastered -> Transformation (E-Rank) - Mastered
Insidious Voice (Lv. 3) - Mastered -> Body Switch (E-Rank) - Mastered
Mask Summon (D-Rank) - Mastered -> Coagulation (D-Rank) - Mastered
Scream (Lv. 4) - Mastered -> Critical Exposure (D-Rank) - Mastered
Clone (Lv. 2) - Mastered -> Advanced Clone (B-Rank) - Mastered
Distortion (Lv. 2) - Mastered -> Favoritism (E-Rank) - Mastered
Verse of Darkness (Lv. 2) - Mastered -> Wasteful (E-Rank) - Mastered
Infernal Ember (E-Rank) - Mastered -> False Surroundings (E-Rank) - Mastered
Themal Maw (E-Rank) - Mastered -> Mimic (E-Rank) - Mastered

Name of any Contract you currently own: None

Name of Kinjutsu you own: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No

I am looking to carry over the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, and this should be everything that's needed?

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Approved. I gave you your refund, due to you coming from Mist you are allowed to switch your kinjutsu over once.

Everything is... Approved. Unless otherwise stated. 34,462 is your refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back