Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kii [Leaf] => Shiga [Stone]

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Kii
Old Village/Missing: Stone
OCR Type: Free Rebirth
Last Known Where-abouts: Red Mountain [Leaf]
Old IC Rank: Jounin

New Character Name: Shiga
Preferred Username: Shiga
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Nara
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Helix[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (45+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +1 Accuracy, Kinjutsu Option
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy, Genjutsu DC
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] None
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: ANBU

Character Age: 20
Character's Physical Description: See History
Character's Mental Description: See History
Character History:
Shiga is six foot tall with a slight lean build. He inherited his grey eyes from his father and his dark hair from his mother. Coming from a merchant family, the boy developed his rapid logic and calculation skills as well as memorizing the key location of the world. At the age of ten, however, his family's merchant cart was raided by bandits in the Red Mountains. It was unfortunate that they have gambled everything on this trade; they had hope that this one last risky trade would profit them for the rest of their lives. Now their parents were forced out of the city as farmers and Shiga was 'kicked' out to find his own way of life.

For the next five years, his answer was becoming a thief.

It was just so easy. If he wanted to, his presence could remain undetected in the most crowded areas of the city. A single run in the city could profit him enough to live for a week. It was a life simple enough for Shiga, a life he felt no sadness or happiness in. He expected to die living this way, he would reach the old age of eighty before passing away.

Until he was caught.

Shiga wanted to venture deeper into the more secure part of the city. He knew there was more risk, but one run could last him a whole month. These last five years grew his confidence to a dangerous level, he felt like he could even accomplish this in the central city itself.

The boy cloaked himself with his chakra and stepped inside the entrance way. Immediately someone tapped him in his shoulder. A rough looking man peered through him with a smile. A shine reflected off of the metal into Shiga's eyes. The boy looked at it closely, rubbing his eyes.

A village headband.

He knew his life would never be the same.

Clan Request: None

Death/Retirement Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=268&t=11145
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2941
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=3073
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9993

Special Usergroups: Bmod

Old Stats:
Point Bank: 16
Agility: 600/600
Stamina:600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600%
CS: 728

100 CS: Class Points (+1 Acc)
315 CS to Yen: 42k
105 CS: 7 Blank A-rank
120 CS: 10 Blank B-rank
80 CS: 8 Blank C-rank
Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: None
New Stats:
CS: 8
New OOC Rank: S

Justu Mastery Swaps:
Ice Ninjutsu
C Rank
Frigid Ice Blast Mastered -> Specter Shade
Hypothermic Touch Mastered -> Dark Displacement
B Rank
Crystallize Mastered -> Shadow Punishment
Ice Prison Mastered -> Underworld Prison
A Rank
Hailstorm Mastered -> Flame Shield
Koorikan Mastered -> Absolute Void
Falling Snow Mastered -> Shadow Garb
Subzero Purge Mastered -> Shadow Summoning

Poison Ninjutsu
C Rank
Immunity Break Mastered -> Scorched Land
Poison Extraction Mastered -> Rushing Burst
B Rank
Venom Strike Mastered -> Convection Sphere
Toxic Curse Mastered -> Heatblast
A Rank
Corrupted Mist Mastered -> Updraft
Touch of the Accursed Mastered -> Amplifier
Toxic Conversion Mastered -> Dragon Flame Bomb

Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
D Rank
Cancel Mastered -> Keep

Bludgeoning Taijutsu
A Rank
Pillar of the Four Dragons Mastered -> Vaporization

Unarmed Taijutsu

B Rank
Shadow Step Strike Mastered -> Mental Kombat
16-Hit Combo Mastered -> Repetition
A Rank
Eagle Drop Mastered -> Radial Shock
Fist of Virtue Mastered -> Hemorragic Fever
Fist of Sin Mastered -> Shared Torment

Tsukumogami (Kinjutsu)
Mystic Transmutation Mastered -> Omnipotent Chakra Absorption
Visceral Ren Mastered -> Mystic Path of Infinite Pain

Body Switch (E-rank) -> Keep
Spear Hand (B-rank) -> Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
Awakening (A-rank) -> Auto-Tune
Black Fog (A-rank) -> Devil's Whisper

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: Heaven Seal (Keeping)
Name of Kinjutsu you own: Tsuku => RS

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Besides Retirement Thread, No

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Everything looks fine from here. 1st approval given. (Note Free switch to Rikudo Sennin)

Awaiting Second council member to approve and Megami to approve ANBU-ness.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
History might just need to be fleshed out a bit more before I can approve ANBU. It kind of stops after you receive your headband. I'm just curious to see how you became a part of the Guardians/ANBU. I'll PM you details to help explain the branch.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Still working out the issue with these four (Kii was refunded his points already for Body Switch from training since he didn't buy) in his Leaf Training thread.

Spear Hand, Awakening, Black Fog still aren't in Kii's inventory and don't count yet for mastery swops.

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thanks megami, I'll edit after little more thought

Kamaru, the way I understand it, any jutsu that you do not meet the pre or have in inventory is considered as inactive, but is free to swap upon rb. Even if what you said is required, I can just get yen bundle (which I am doing anyways), buy the jutsu and get those jutsu refunded here. In the end it's the same result.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Actually, as long as you don't have it in your inventory, you wont get refunded yen-wise. As long as the jutsu was never manually mastered via training, it cant be swapped/refunded regarding jutsu mastery.

Regardless of the fact that you'd like to state that you want to get refunded on a jutsu, you need to legitimate it first.

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin, I am not going to bother responding...

Council, Kamaru approved three blank masteries under training. Please use those for the swap.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jutsu Masteries are not akin to jutsus, thus you can't use them in swaps.

If Kamaru gave you three blank jutsu masteries on your last training, then you can use those to master your jutsu once your OCR is finalized.

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There is no such rule... it always been like this. what rule are you stating that I can't swap the three without buying?

Let me get something straight here. Those three jutsus were given to be at RB. At that time I didn't have the yen to buy the jutsu, so they would be inactive until I purchase the jutsu. I train for those three in my last character, regardless of whether I purchased it or not, I should be able to swap them.

Ok fine. Let's say you were right, I can't swap them unless I purchase the jutsu. It's the same exact result.

I will cancel my RB, then buy the yen bundle to buy the three jutsu to activate them. Then I will have to submit the RB again with my new three purchased jutsu and get those swapped and the yen refunded 100%. That leaves us the same exact place we would have gotten here. Same yen and swaps. What's the difference? I waste useless time buying those three jutsu which I will refund anyways and admin wastes their time adding up and refunding the three jutsus.

Kamaru alone has offered me some sort of solution.

And to Kazuki, please change the way you think about rules.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To clarify:
Yen wise no refund for the following Spear Hand (B-rank); Awakening (A-rank); Black Fog (A-rank) they were never purchased

Body Switch (E-rank) -> Keep No yen refund or mastery (you got the refund on the mastery since you requested it since you were asked to purchase it and didn't want to and wanted your refund)

You have mastery on 3 jutsu you had the intent (possibly) of purchasing and trained previously as another jutsu.

Kii you’re interpretation in truth sounded like a loophole which is why I reviewed your entire inventory plus the sketchy nature of not wanting to show your inventory on your shelf for several months to present day didn't add to you keeping good records on your end. It’s not the same but I’m tired of arguing something you consider semantics (and for the most part stated you didn’t want to and would not do). The reason I passed those three masteries was the reason oddly enough you mentioned ‘it is somewhat unfair and unreasonable to penalize you from something you did invest some time into’.

With that said as the Memorandum for Record stated in your training be aware your inventory and training will be audited with the timeframe mentioned. If you have mastered jutsu that you ‘deem inactive’ state them as such.

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A loophole accusation and an audit? Hah... Look, I would say more Kamaru, but since I know you are trying hard to do your job, I'll just shut up. Moreover I am sick and tired of arguing on this subject.

Use the 16 point bank Kamaru refunded me for body switch. Ill have the history up by today.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The 16 bank points were from your first week of training awarded by Mana after your Rebirth. Unless they don't work one for one training points to train Body Switch is 6 I believe, I figure you want to keep the rest in the bank unless they work differently. Yes?

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Character History:

Shiga is six foot tall with a slight lean build. He inherited his grey eyes from his father and his dark hair from his mother. Coming from a merchant family, the boy developed his rapid logic and calculation skills as well as memorizing the key location of the world. At the age of ten, however, his family's merchant cart was raided by bandits in the Red Mountains. It was unfortunate that they have gambled everything on this trade; they had hope that this one last risky trade would profit them for the rest of their lives. Now their parents were forced out of the city as farmers and Shiga was 'kicked' out to find his own way of life.

For the next five years, his answer was becoming a thief.

It was just so easy. If he wanted to, his presence could remain undetected in the most crowded areas of the city. A single run in the city could profit him enough to live for a week. It was a life simple enough for Shiga, a life he felt no sadness or happiness in. He expected to die living this way, he would reach the old age of eighty before passing away.

Until he was caught.

Shiga wanted to venture deeper into the more secure part of the city. He knew there was more risk, but one run could last him a whole month. These last five years grew his confidence to a dangerous level, he felt like he could even accomplish this in the central city itself.

The boy cloaked himself with his chakra and stepped inside the entrance way. Immediately someone tapped him in his shoulder. A rough looking man peered through him with a smile. A shine reflected off of the metal into Shiga's eyes. The boy looked at it closely, rubbing his eyes.

A village headband.

He knew his life would never be the same.

[...]

"You sure this is a smart idea? We should at least have him go through a class or two." a voice nearby whispered.

The boy looked around in daze. He felt his arms being tugged by a rough hand as he tried to remember the series of events that occurred. He remembered looking into the headband then shifting his gaze towards the man's eyes. It was at that moment he felt his mind numb into subconsciousness. He tried to tell his right arm to punch the man, to get that extra attempt at the escape, but his arm just hanged there like a cloth on a pin.

"No. It would be best if he stays away from the village's influence, the very may corrupt his way of thinking."

The man seemed to have noticed Shiga's state and stopped. He knelt down to look him in the eyes.

"Do you believe in Fayth?"

It was a very abrupt question, one the boy did not fully understand. Fayth? What was this place? He opened his mouth to retaliate, then stopped. He studied the man's right eye, looking for any signs or signals, then opened his mouth again to speak.

"No."

The man laughed. He rummaged through his inner pocket to pull out a small black cloak. He tossed it to Shiga.

"Wear it. Starting from today, you will be following my directions."

The boy looked at the cloak, then back at the man. His curiosity got the best of him and he found himself taking his first step on his own.

-----------

Sorry Keita, I need these level 1 jutsus refunded too:

Stunt Double (C-rank)
Memento Mori (A-rank)
White Lotus Strike (A-rank)
Unleash (A-rank)
Limit Break (A-rank)
4-Hit Combo (D-rank)
Grapple (C-rank)
Myriad Strike (Kin Ability)
Omni-Flash (Kin Ability)
Kindred Fusion (S-rank)

-------
Old Stats:
CS: 728

100 CS: Class Points (+1 Acc)
315 CS to Yen: 42k
105 CS: 7 Blank A-rank
120 CS: 10 Blank B-rank
80 CS: 8 Blank C-rank
Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: None
New Stats:
Point Bank: 10
CS: 8
New OOC Rank: S

------
Small Change

Justu Mastery Swaps:
Ice Ninjutsu
C Rank
Frigid Ice Blast Mastered -> Specter Shade
Hypothermic Touch Mastered -> Dark Displacement
B Rank
Crystallize Mastered -> Shadow Punishment
Ice Prison Mastered -> Underworld Prison
A Rank
Hailstorm Mastered -> Blank A
Koorikan Mastered -> Absolute Void
Falling Snow Mastered -> Shadow Garb
Subzero Purge Mastered -> Shadow Summoning

Poison Ninjutsu
C Rank
Immunity Break Mastered -> Scorched Land
Poison Extraction Mastered -> Rushing Burst
B Rank
Venom Strike Mastered -> Convection Sphere
Toxic Curse Mastered -> Heatblast
A Rank
Corrupted Mist Mastered -> Updraft
Touch of the Accursed Mastered -> Amplifier
Toxic Conversion Mastered -> Blank A

Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
D Rank
Cancel Mastered -> Keep

Bludgeoning Taijutsu
A Rank
Pillar of the Four Dragons Mastered -> Vaporization

Unarmed Taijutsu

B Rank
Shadow Step Strike Mastered -> Mental Kombat
16-Hit Combo Mastered -> Repetition
A Rank
Eagle Drop Mastered -> Radial Shock
Fist of Virtue Mastered -> Hemorragic Fever
Fist of Sin Mastered -> Shared Torment

Tsukumogami (Kinjutsu)
Mystic Transmutation Mastered -> Omnipotent Chakra Absorption
Visceral Ren Mastered -> Mystic Path of Infinite Pain

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Everything else is approved. Unless someone speaks up... I'm gonna turn this over to Admin to give the name / banner change.

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Souji, I need three more things:

1. 1 week of limbo approval
2. Rank 1 Jutsu Refund (In my latest post)
3. Yen Bundle (If it hasn't been processed)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Post your Limbo training in your next training with a link to my post.

1. Approved.
2. I dont believe you get Rank 1 jutsu refunds... I thought it was for the jutsu you switched over everything else is refunded... but Admin can refund you if thats the case. I just dont wanna do something wrong on that note.
3. Adding your Yen now.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back