Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

King cat (Solo self modded mission)

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The tracks had been going on for close to three miles in to the desert, Kaz looked around again, it was good that it was windless day otherwise his job would be a lot harder. Even so, the cat had maybe ten hours of lead. It had taken the young shinobi 12 hours and many double back attempts but this set of tracks seemed to be no more than ten minutes old. A wisp of smoke in the sky ahead suggested a camp in the direction of the tracks.
"I've got a bad feeling about this."

As he got closer Kaz saw bodies, of two types the first in standard bandit attire, the second seemed more rural, primitive. They were strewn all over a wrecked village, maybe three or four permanent structures surrounded by tents. Kas counted at least ten from each side. Heading to the centre he saw two men, bandits from their attire having an argument, whilst to the side a cat had be tied to a stake.

"I gets the 'eart, I killed the leader."
"I killed more of them though. I get it"

Kas looked around and inwardly rolled his eyes, these primitives seemed to have worshipped the cat like a prophet, so far this serious of events seemed both ridiculous and a little fortuitous. Kas let out a dry cough and stepped into plain view.

"Gentlemen, If you would kindly trade me that cat I can give you food and water for several days."

The two seemed startled by the sudden entrance and proposition, especially on seeing a young teen holding out a ration pack and an open full canteen.

"Why do you want it? For the heart blood too? You can't have it!"
"I think maybes we should trade that food for yer life"

Kaz just about held it together, but he was surprised they couldn't hear his heart pounding considering how loud it was in his ears.

"Gentleman, I am a shinobi of the hidden village of sand and I would advise against violence. It won't end well"

The final words were shrill and strained, the two bandits jumped forward knives drawn. The first received a food packet to the face causing him to stagger back slightly as at the same time water streamed from the canteen sent towards the second, rapid hand motions causing it to wrap around the second holding it in place. Water Whip works, so maybe I'm not out of my league here. The first bandit recovered from his face full of dryed fruit in time to see the second set of hand seals, sending a hardened ball of water in to his stomach and him reeling back unconscious. A hard left into the immobilized seconds jaw knocked him out too. Kas dragged both over to the fire and left a few bags of rations and a canteen of water, a deal was a deal after all. Then he made his way to the tied up cat.

"You must be Mr Meowgi? Ah I guess that should be your Highness now. Anyway I'm here to take you home. Though I think we might want to be out before they wake up."

Kaz picked the cat up, it purred happily, if they were lucky they'd find somewhere far away from here before dark, as it was the village would have to wait until morning.

566/300 words. Thread Left.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back