Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kinjutsu app[Private]

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Snow has been falling steadily for the past couple of days and you could see smoke rising from fire places. Cloud seems so peaceful even though it is a time of war but you can't blame them for being so relaxed, Cloud is a powerful shinobi village that should be able to handle it. Shindou isn't one to be relaxed, especially at a time of war and he needs to do what ever it takes to help out Kumogakure. During Shindou's isolation he has studied the human anatomy and kekei genkei. If Shindou was able to obtain a Hyuuga, he would be able to see far and more clearly. The veteran shinobi would be a not just a weapon but also a scout. The 4th Raikage's son would be able to protect the village just like his father has done and even his brothers.

Fortunately for Shindou obtaining someone's eye and using it as your own was not illegal. He didn't think obtaining one would be a walk in the park and might have to go through some tests. The number of kinjutsus that Aesculapium has in its possession is extremely impressive, such as Byakugan transplant, Sharigan transplant, and even Rikudo Sennin. Their might be plenty more but Shindou doesn't know them all and he might never find them all out.

The hospital wasn't a place that Shindou visited often, if the older man was sick he would pretend he didn't feel it. The hospital was only for the dying and he has only been in that situation once and once only. Hopefully he wouldn't need to come back to the hospital unless he was visiting his brother or an old friend. Shindou made it to the hospital and walked up to the receptionist, maybe this one would have both of her eyes.

Hello, my name is kizoku Shindou. I would like to know what do I have to do to get a Hyuuga eye put into my head. Shindou said with a straight face wondering what she would think of him.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back