Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kinjutsu Class - Mednin learning stage 1

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was time.

He knew there were many interested in this new field of medicine, the ability to give people kinjutsu. However it wasn't so simple, at least not in most cases, as it sounded. An eye transplant however was, and would forever be the standard kinjutsu, it was easy. The working behind how it worked and why however were not so much.

Kushin would begin a multi-level teaching course which would break down learning about kinjutsu.

The first stage was the one being taught in this operating theatre today. Why Kinjutsu were illegal and the dangers of Kinjutsu. Only people who passed each of his classes would be allowed to take part in the next course. He knew that things like this were boring, but he also recognized their importance. Understanding something not just for what it was but for what it meant gave people perspective. This driving force would allow them to make more complete decisions.

Later parts of the course would be more interesting in their detail. But one thing at a time.

[OOC: If you wanna be able to give people kinjutsu I suggest you join this thread within 48 hours.]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: really can;t believe I didn't see this until now.

Closing the book on today's affairs, Daisuke sat back thinking he was finished for the day. He lounged in his chair for a bit before noticing a memo on his desk. He sighed thinking it nothing more than tedious work, but to his surprise he read something wonderful. It was a chance learn more about the art of kinjutsu from none other than he sennin himself. Daisuke leaped from his chair over his desk, grabbed his backpack full of note taking materials and other summoning scrolls and hauled his boney butt down towards the operating theatre. For a medical chief, Daisuke still had a lot to learn about the importance of time management.

Before too long he stood at the doors nervous about class. It was truly a rare opportunity and there simply wasn’t anymore time to waste. “I apologize that I’ve fallen a bit behind Kushin-sama. I hope I’m not too late to join you?” he asked. This was nt one of the techniques that he immediately wanted to learn, but when presented with the opportunity to learn from the best, Daisuke couldn’t resist. Though there was another reason he wanted to join the class. He talked big in front of the sennin in his office a while back, stating how he wanted to rotate between the three newest groups and he couldn’t back down now.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
When Kitsune discovered that her boss, Isaki Kushin, was teaching a medical class about Kinjutsu, she was all giddy. She had been waiting for an opportunity to learn more about them for ages. In addition, with Kushin as the teacher, it couldn’t be a waste of time, given his expertise on the subject. She ran from the cafeteria back to her office, to change into proper clothes, with her lab coat thrown over her shoulders, dangling off them like a cape, as she strode with confident and swift steps to the auditorium where the class would be taking place.

Upon entering the room, she saw that not only was Kushin there, but Daisuke as well. She entered and gave a light bow to the two other before saying “Apologies for my lateness Isaki-sama, I didn’t receive the memo until a few minutes ago.” She really hoped that she wasn’t too late to join in on the class so she could learn more about both kinjutsus and also about surgery. After all, if she didn’t get all the knowledge available to her about surgery, she wouldn’t be able to reach her nearest personal goal: That of becoming Chief Surgeon.

Kitsune suddenly remembered that she needed to see Kushin about another matter, so she figured that she might as well get it out of the world right away. She turned towards Kushin ”While I remember; Isaki-sama. There’s also a request I’d like to make of you. A formal request to obtain a passport for travelling.” she said and gave a slight smile ”I figured, that with you being my boss, you’d be the person to ask.”

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Having a long day of silence had been a rather classical thing for Keiji the latest few days. The missions had been equally important and exciting. But all in all, they had left a little empty. Might be due to the lack of female gendered individuals in his presence. Then again, there were two females of which he knew well that were among the ones he least wanted to spend time with, the rest.. Well, let's just say he would be very 'appreciative' with their presence. Promiscuity was a frighteningly interesting aspect to consider for Keiji after all.

Confirming his memory with his schedule he made his way to the room his Sensei had instructed him to go to at this very time. He was admittedly slightly late; blame his bored and relaxed attitude towards his existence.

Kushin had told him of the subject. Curiously this was one that had put Keiji to a disturbing mindset, if his eyes were possible for improving through the prospects of Kinjutsu he had to research it fully to realize the actual importance and risks he would be signing himself up for. His eyes, still a slight puzzle to he himself was hard to realize for himself the potential powers, even if he on a daily basis kept finding new and exciting things about it. Skills and abilities, always improving always getting stronger. His training ensuring that of happening.

Casually opening the door with his notebooks and pen in hand he walked into the operating theatre. A room he had rarely visited or even seen, merely only spectating a few times. He had no idea what to expect and what waited for him to experience, he had an idea though, more death, and lots of blood. So he had readied his mind for it. He had readied himself for the same, if not exactly the same thing as he had experienced on his very first mission with his Sensei.

Looking, and scanning across the room he noticed a Medical Chief, a regular Mednin (Which he grudgingly smiled at) And Kushin himself.

The first person he approached was his genius sennin sensei. He bowed slightly with a smile and spoke with a firm and direct voice
"Reporting for duty, Kushin Sensei"

As he leaned back up he looked to the side at the other individuals. He among them first approached Kitsune and merely smiled at her, with eyes staring into hers with a slight hatred.
"Kitsune Senpai" He said with a strict, and firm voice.

He then turned and reached with his free hand out to the unfamiliar individual.
"Greetings, Senpai, I believe we haven't met before! My name's Keiji, Suzaku Keiji. Medical in Training."
He then stood in line on the side which Kitsune hadn't occupied next to the Medical Chief in the room. Trying blatantly to avoid any further form of contact with her whatsoever.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: you're all lucky, was gonna rip this down at the end of the day seeing as no-one had posted]

The first there was Daisuke. At the time Kushin was wondering if it was customary for all mednin to be late. He didn't have patience for this kind of crap. Here he was ready to begin the teachings of a new area of medicine and despite everyone talking about their interest in the subject they didn't turn up.

He gave Daisuke a small scowl, but then sighed It's okay. I had hoped to be teaching more than this on this topic but... he was cut off as a female mednin entered the room. She offered an apology as well, and said she'd only received the memo a couple of minutes ago. Perhaps that was where the issue lay.

The memo guy.

He would have to see to that man after this class.

She had another issue, she was after a passport. Kushin nodded and pressed a button on his headset Someone get me a blank passport please. It'd arrive eventually.

Then Keiji arrived.

So this was the group who would be the future mednin able to perform this task then.

Okay you lot. Today we're just going to be going over some of the different Kinjutsu and the theory behind them. What ones we're capable of creating and which we're not. Grab a seat and if you have any questions I'll have time for them after each segment.

He moved to the wall and then turned to them, performing handseals sheets of paper erupted and then plastered themselves against the wall. This wasn't a lecture theater or classroom, it was an operating theater. A place for cutting people open and performing operations. There were only a couple of seats and the operation table in the room, other than the tools and equipment for surgery.

Continuing to form handseals ink flew up and began writing on the paper behind him as he spoke Kinjutsu by definition are forbidden jutsu, of course in Cloud this is no longer the case. I'll speak one by one and I'll do so in alphabetical order.

The word next spoken by Kushin was written in large form on the paper behind him.

Abomination's. This kinjutsu is defined by its control over cursed seals. Cursed seals make their users jutsu evil, empowers them and abominations can harness these powers more capably than most shinobi. They're even able to harness different aspects of the different seals to empower them in different ways. This is a kinjutsu which we're still working on trying to manage to create in the operating theatre. We know that to gain this kinjutsu someone needs to firstly have a cursed seal, and then something happens to do with that. I'll be having one of you helping me conduct experiments in regards to this in the future as I myself have this kinjutsu and we can use my body to figure it out.

The points he'd made had been writing up as he spoke, his handseals constantly forming as he spoke. Yet now he formed a different set and the ink ran off and formed a new single word.

Chimera's. This kinjutsu is both the staple and the most difficult of kinjutsu for us to perform. They are formed by multiple kekkei genkai in a single body, yet we have different examples of how this works. Simply placing a Hyuuga or Uchiha eye in someone's socket for instance doesn't lead towards the user being able to gain Chimera capabilities, instead this gives them those different implants. With a Chimera you are making the person be able to act as though that clan was their own clan, that special abilities which can only be gained through physical attributes can be used, and multiple of them at once. You need to attach everything as it would be in a real member of that clan and this can be difficult and take hours of operating time. Before I allow anyone to perform Chimera operations they'll need to demonstrate complete knowledge of the different clans and what make them unique and how. They will need to have a mastery in human biology and know all the chakra points in each clans body.

Going back to my example, to properly insert an Uchiha eye will require constructing more chakra points in and around the eye socket, these require testing and will need to line up perfectly with those found in the eye itself. This gives the Chimera wannabe the ability to control the sharingan as if they were a born member of the clan, rather than like some scrub who killed an Uchiha, ripped out their eye and then placed the Uchiha's in there.

Of course there are those whose bodies somehow adapt naturally, but we don't take those kind of risks. We're not going to have our fingers crossed that Cloud Shinobi's bodies are just going to adapt to make things work however the hell they want. They will receive only the best treatment from us, and once I'm done with all of you it will be us<i></i>.

Okay, any questions so far?

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Entering the room, a scowl was directed towards Daisuke and he couldn't object to something he knew he deserved. Luckily for him, Kushin preserved just enough patience to tolerate his tardiness and even better still two more med-nins followed just behind him. A sigh of relief could be heard slightly as he took his seat. To his surprise, a woman with a familiar face entered the room next. In his honest opinion, he knew of this ambitious woman. She was a med-nin nearly unmatched in both talent and skill and someone Daisuke knew never to cross, Kitsune. He nodded to her, remembering that he a rather lovely chat with her apprentice, Kahako, a while back and it seemed fitting for someone of her stature to be present during such a class. Like Kushin Daisuke had a healthy amount of both fear and respect for her saying, “Hello, Kitsune. I hope you've been well.

The next person to enter was a new face to Daisuke though he seemed to be familiar with the other faculty members. Without hesitation, Daisuke went to shake the young man’s hand while introducing himself, “Hello, it’s nice to make your acquaintance, Keji-kun. I am Kaguya Daisuke, a medical chief.” As Keji stood next to Daisuke, he couldn’t help but feel as though perhaps there was something going on between his colleagues. He chose to ignore his assumption as it did not concern him directly.

Kushin then began the class with an explanation on the material to be discussed. Daisuke reached into his backpack and pulled out writing scrolls and utensils asking, “You two want some for notes? I have extra. ” He would then share his material should either of them accept the offer and begin his note taking. He soon found his self-amazed when the sennin performed a jutsu allowing the ink to form notes on the wall. “I really have to learn to do that.” he thought as he continued to listen.

Throughout the lecture, shocking information about kinjutsus were made aware to him, but what shocked him most was that the sennin desired experimentation on his own body to unlock the secrets of the abomination. Then again, who was he to concern himself... when he too had a curse seal and even bothered to offer it to the young Kahako. Finally, a brief moment for questions was allowed and Daisuke raised his hand to ask, “Yes, Kushin-sama. I have one. I understand that you do not want us to rely on natural body adaption with these kinjutsus…and I agree, but can we be sure that diligently constructing chakra points in the body alone is enough to help us circumvent a failed surgery?

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smiled a bit as she heard Kushin request a blank passport via the headset he was wearing, and gave a light bow, before turning to face Daisuke who had spoken to her. ”I have indeed Daisuke-san. And, how have your shifts been treating you? I understand they’ve been rather rough lately.” she said to him, as Keiji entered and greeted Kushin, before turning to her and in a strained tone merely mentioned her name. ”It’s been a while Keiji-kun. I hope your studies aren’t too exhausting for a trainee like yourself.” she said, with a smile, letting her Sharingan activate for just a brief second before vanishing again.

As Daisuke asked if she wanted scrolls and writing utensils, she merely shook her head. ”No thanks. I’ve got this with me.” she said and grinned, before pulling a tablet out of her pocket. ”Nifty device too. It can recognize my handwriting and turn it into normal letters. Sure the screen might not have any colors, but hey, neither does paper unless you use colored ink.” she continued before planting herself on a chair as Kushin had suggested before. She took the pen from the device, and readied herself for taking notes on what Kushin said.

When Kushin formed handseals and covered a wall with paper, she raised an eyebrow. *Neat trick. I have to learn how to do that.* she thought. But then the words started appearing and if it wasn’t because she was professional about things, her jaw would’ve dropped. At least just a bit. *Okay, I really gotta learn how to do that.* She nodded as Kushin mentioned how Kinjutsu weren’t illegal in cloud any longer.

As Kushin went over Abominations, Kitsune blinked as she put 2 and 2 together, coming to the conclusion that Kushin was one such ”Ah! You’re--!” she exclaimed right before he said that he was one, but quickly shutting up so he could continue talking about the next Kinjutsu, which was… Chimera! Kitsune noted down what Kushin said and blinked at how effective a Chimera essentially was. Able to take on the traits of other bloodlines simply by having the organs operated into their bodies and having chakra points created. ”What about those bloodlines where it’s a completely separate organ, one not found in regular people? Will chakra point construction be enough for that?” she asked.

[MFT; WC: 394]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune's remarks wasn't replied to. It was merely ignored, her instant switch to her Sharingan merely resembled that of someone showing off, which merely put her in an even worse light in Keiji's eyes.

With his notebooks and pens in hand Daisuke asked if he needed further equipment, in response Keiji merely smiled and lifted his pen and paper.
"I'm good.." Keiji had gotten used to taking equipment like this with him to classes, it hadn't been that long ago he had his latest class. It had gotten pretty well established in the back of his mind to always come prepared to all his classes, even if he was never always sure what the class was actually about.

Kushin continued on and with the help of chakra moved the papers on the wall behind him, and even began to write with Ink on the papers. The other high ranking individuals seemed surprised. Heck even almost dropping their jaws to the floor.. Keiji himself wasn't all that struck by it, having been with Kushin before in the field, seeing how he operates and what he is capable of doing left Keiji understanding towards the sole fact that kushin was a man of many talents. And even if this ability was surprising in a way, Keiji merely smiled and continued on taking notes as Kushin continued the lesson.

Kushin described the two different Kinjutsus, interestingly enough Kushin even explained that he himself was of an Abomination. Curiously befitting name~ Keiji grinned slightly with the thought.
As he explained that in order to make certain Kinjutsus like the Chimera function properly with Eye Dojutsus like his own and Uchiha there had to be created chakra lines. As the words had been written among his notes, Keiji looked across his hand, With these hands I am capable of breaking down and ruin chakra lines.. With the ability to also create chakra lines.. I could potentially be able to master the art of the chakra lines inside of any living being.. The thoughts going through his mind left him a little dumbstruck and with eyes widened.

The next words he heard properly was that of Daisuke's question, it was a solid question and was one that had puzzled Keiji himself, not only that, but the next question that was asked by Kitsune was a curious one just as much.
Keiji didn't have any questions, he didn't know what to ask, ask about his thoughts, controlling chakra lines? Maybe he would look silly? He didn't want to seem stupid..
Hey, wait.. An idea!
After the questions had been answered Keiji would ask another one right after.
"Yes, Kushin sensei, I also have a question. How would we know if a body is able to contain the extra chakra points? I mean I understand that some have more chakra than others, but what if the person wanting say, a Dojutsu, but without knowing his chakra amount wouldn't be able to sustain the extra chakra points, how do we find out we aren't putting the person's body under too much chakra pressure? I would imagine we would be risking the person's health and body.."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The first question was from Daisuke, though based on the question it seemed he didn't truly understand what had been said anyway.

This isn't to circumvent a failed surgery, it's the only way to have a successful one with regards to chimera. Whether the body part is accepted by the body or rejected is not over to us and all we can do is go through our usual procedures in regards to this. What we are trying to do with Chimera surgery is much like that of replacing any other organ, except that we're using special organs or body parts which will allow the patient to then use techniques they couldn't otherwise use.

Kitsune had an interesting question, though it was one based on a lack of knowledge, something she would learn over time.

All bloodlines are linked with a body part common in everyone. The issue we faced was identifying what it is. For example my bloodline, the Chigokai, people might immediately jump to the conclusion that it's based on the heart, or the blood itself. Yet it's neither, it's the red bone marrow you can find held within certain bones. Many Chigokai were tested, many operations conducted, to find this information out. Another one which most people, and many have died because of this, get wrong is the Kaguya bloodline. Imagine trying to swap someone's entire skeleton? Hilarious really. This was one I thought was rather obvious when I sat and thought about it for a time, it's actually the parathyroid gland of the Kaguya which give them the ability. It releases a hormone in all humans to allow bones to grow and develop, the Kaguya's is slightly different and the hormone produced allows them to do what they do.

Fiinally it was Keiji's question. Very valid if one were to actually take the longevity of a patients health into consideration.

You're correct. Often these procedures can end up with someone receiving strengths they wouldn't normally have, and then because of their lack of knowledge on those techniques they end up wasting chakra. In the end with Kinjutsu surgery it is an option they make, not us. We can inform them of the issues which may be resulted through their choices, but if this is what they want then unless they have a criminal history we allow it.

He looked at the three, and decided it was time to continue on.

The next one we will look at will be the Rinnegan. This kinjutsu can be created or given to people, but like the abilities of a Sharingan or Byakugan implant we need the eyes to do so. This means that we don't often have access to performing this surgery and due to how it is such a high demand kinjutsu we tend to perform a more thorough background check on them when we do. As I said the method is simple, it's an eye swap. Any of you would be able to do it. Much like any of you would be able to perform an Uchiha or Byakugan transplant. Which I'll say is covered based on this information.

What would be next... something more interesting he felt, but first...

Questions?

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke continued to put his writing utensil to paper as he jotted down all of Kushin’s answers. The other two posed better questions than he and felt a bit of embarrassment over his question, but he knew that closed mouths were never fed. He’d rather ask questions that might expose his ignorance and be corrected than actually remain ignorant. He even managed to learn something new about his own clan. Being the lazy man he was, he never really dove into what made his clan tick. Upon hearing about both the parathyroid and the attempts on gaining the kaguyan ability, Daisuke lifted up his left hand and produced a bone dagger blade protruding from his palm. “You don’t say? this isn’t the most pleasant ability to have.” he mumbled as the blade receded back into his palm.

It seemed that cloud’s laws on kinjutsu made the mednin very lax on who received it, so long as the patient had no criminal history. Still, Daisuke could only wonder what it would be like to make that decision. “Handing over a great power to an individual who has no idea what they’re doing and the possible mutation or disfigurement that might come from the kinjutsus.” he thought about the Revenant, the Chimera, and the Abomination. Still, it wasn’t his place. His kinjutsu was forced upon him, so who was to say that he himself would not desire a kinjutsu if he didn’t currently possess one.

Kushin went on to quickly discuss the Rinnegan, explaining it as a simply swap of the eyes, which made Daisuke realize that he never registered his self officially.

Kushin-sama, I have one statement and a question. First, I want to officially register myself as a rinnegan user. I apologize for failing to do so in the past. I know register is mandatory now so I just wanted you to know. I’ll do the paperwork after the class. And now my question, true the rinnegan is powerful, but in everyone’s opinion, which doujutsu do you all think is most powerful and useful in general? The sharingan, the Byakugan, or the rinnegan?” While he just wanted the opinion of his fellow ninja, he really asked a loaded question. Unbeknownst to him, both kitsune and keiji were in possession of the sharingan and byakugan respectively. All three doujutsus under one roof; all at the command of an Abomination. The mednin were going on the offensive direction under Kushin.

[MFT]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded as Kushin spoke about circumventing failed surgeries, and that it was really the only way to successfully do a chimera surgery. Huh. So it’s the only way. Good to know she thought as she entered the data into her tablet. Then she paid close attention to what he said when he answered her question. Huh. So they don’t actually have extra organs. They’re just slightly different than the normal ones… Hmm. That’s also interesting… she thought and wrote down some more details, like how Chikogai had red bone marrow, and how the parathyroid gland was actually the cause of the Kaguyas bone control.

Then when Kushin answered Keiji’s question, she looked over at Keiji, then back down at her tablet, as she once more entered in the data that she learned from Kushins words. ”So it’s not our job to make sure the recipient can handle the strain on their bodies… I see…” she thought ”The big question is… Is it our job to make sure the transplants don’t get rejected?” She decided that, that question would have to wait for now. It seemed like Kushin was about to explain the next kinjutsu after all.

”Rinnegan, huh?” she thought ”Wait… Did he just say created?! How the heck do we create a doujutsu?!” So when he asked if there were any questions, she immediately asked ”How is it even possible to CREATE a doujutsu? Is it something we can induce to eyes by use of chakra manipulation? Or is it chemically created?” She really wanted to know, and her curiosity got the better of her. Then, when Daisuke mentioned three doujutsus, she looked at him, slightly puzzled. ”You only mentioned three… I know of at least one more Daisuke-san. You forgot about the Sanryoukyougan of the Tsuchimikado.” she said and looked over at the chief. ”I would certainly say that it qualifies as a doujutsu.”

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The answer given was reasonable and understandable, not to give way for the others genius in and of themselves Keiji merely listened closely as he continued to take notes with the others. Naturally by default Keiji would care, depending on the person naturally. But taking the standpoint as the professional and in it being a profession in and of itself it would be required not to be an issue to take too much to heart. He took a mental note of this.

Daisuke's words hit Keiji like a boulder on his head. Admittedly the comical element was enough to make him grin lightly.

The next on the subject was the curious Rinnegan, the main Dojutsu of them all, Keiji's ears practically perked as the description was given.
An interesting subject, and when mentioned it was described as a simple surgery just as well as any other dojutsu.

When Kushin asked if there were questions Keiji merely shook his head. As he continued to write upon his notes.
OOC said:
I deeply apologize for the delay.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin nodded it was best that everyone was registered, it'd save issues when he sent for ANBU to be set on anyone with kinjutsu who hadn't registered.

It was an interesting question though that came from Daisuke, he was asking Kushin for his opinion on which was more powerful and useful between the eye kinjutsu and doujutsu in general. His answer was plain and logical, which is all anyone could have expected from him really. There was little hesitation, it had been something he'd thought of previously.

The Rinnegan. That the user is able to take bodies of any clan and have them under their power means that the Rinnegan user can have all the abilities of both the Hyuuga, the Rinnegan and the Uchiha at the same time, in addition to four other clans. Simply from a standpoint of usefulness the Rinnegan is probably the most useful of any of the Kinjutsu for this reason.

Kitsune was next on the questions, though it seemed she'd only heard the first part of what he'd said in regards to the Rinnegan.

As I said Kitsune, like the Uchiha or Hyuuga implants we need an eye from someone who has activated the Rinnegan naturally to be able to create them. I have attempted and failed at replicating its abilities though, and will likely continue to try.

Keiji had no questions so that was fine.

Dark Sage's are the next topic. You'll notice I'm skimming through them a fair amount, but most of the useful information will be given to you. Dark Sage's are arguably those who have 'mastered ninjutsu'. They seem to have a passive strength regarding ninjutsu and can be quite tricky due to the different ways ninjutsu can be used. The two main things that they do are give cursed seals which the standard shinobi cannot, and raise the dead. The first part, the seals, are similar to the ordinary seals of cursed sealing, though are more intricate and detailed. The cursed seals that I have for instance are generally based on the typical principles of a shinobi's strength, the mind, the body and the soul. In other words, Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. The more intricate cursed seals deal with the body as a life force, the body as a weapon and the body as a utility. These three grant powers of speed, endurance and power. When I manage to attain them Keiji I will show you what I mean.

The second aspect is their work with corpses. I don't know why they all seem to have this obsession, but they do. In combat they will raise armies of zombies, and have special zombies which work similarly, but perhaps more powerfully, as a Rinnegan extension. I only suggest this because they don't work simply under a single consciousness, instead the Zombie works as best it can to aid its master and lend its strength much like an ally.

In regards to 'creating' a Dark Sage however I haven't been able to replicate this in an operating theatre. It seems to be one of those things which people who have a particular interest in the morbid gain. Much like our head of the morgue. He is a Dark Sage, as is the previous Sennin Ataeru, both of whom have morbid fascinations. Instead what they have with association with the hospital is the desire for more corpses, so, we do what we can for them in that regard.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was eager to hear a response from everyone though only Kushin gave him a direct answer. Keji remained silent and kitsune corrected Daisuke’s mistake. "The Sanryoukyougan of the Tsuchimikado? I’ve never heard of them before, but if you say they’re doujutsu is credible then I’ll look into it . Thank you for that. Perhaps, you could tell more about them after class? " he asked, making a note of the unfamiliar clan. He had hoped for a proper debate on the abilities each doujutsu could provide. The sharingan, which could see through all ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. Or the byakugan, which has a visual range of at least a few hundred meters and can see through objects. As Kushin pointed out, however, the rinnegan prevailed simply because of its power to utilize the other doujutsus and Daisuke agreed completely. He listened as Kushin went on to answer kitsune’s question regarding the man-made creation of the rinnegan.

Upon hearing kitsune’s confusion and Kushin’s experiments, Daisuke could not help but add in his two cents as it was a subject he was familiar with. "The rinnegan generates powerful and unique chakra, able to create an affinity with all the basic elements. Perhaps, through your suggestion of chakra manipulation and Kushin-sama’s suggestion of careful chakra point construction in the eyes, it could be possible. I could use very small and very thin chakra rods, about the size of small acupuncture needles, to help transmit my rinnegan chakra into the eyes. Since its a kinjutsu, the rinnegan should appear as genetics shouldn't be a concern. No history of doujutsu won’t be an excuse to be turned away. I know its a long shot, but I’ll offer my rinnegan chakra to assist you, Kushin-sama. " he said, spouting out his daft theory. Still, his offer was genuine and a rinnegan user sharing his chakra had to count for something.

Lastly, Kushin discussed the dark sages, which Daisuke had mixed feelings about. On one hand, these individuals mastered all the curse seals while he only has the lunar seal. He knew one day he might seek another seal, but how they dealt with bodies was the other hand. At Least if he pursued more paths, he would spread his consciousness inside the bodies, not simply call them from the ground to fight with no regard of what happens to them. He sighed a bit and calmed his self, realizing that he couldn’t change what was already in motion.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded as Kushin answered her question. What if we got someone that already had the ability… To assist in creating it…? she thought, but shook her head lightly. ”I’ve seen it once. The guy that had it, seemed like he could see things no one else could. He claimed that I was being followed around by two ghosts.” she said to the med-nin chief. ”I’ve yet to see proof of course, but still.” she added and noted down her idea about using a Rinnegan holder to create a Rinnegan. Apparently Daisuke had the same idea as she did because when Kushin spoke of his experiments Daisuke suggested using his chakra rods to transmit some of his own chakra to the eye. That combined with Kitsune’s chakra manipulation and Kushin’s chakra point construction might actually make it work.

Then, Kushin started discussing the Dark Sage. She began taking notes again, Masters of ninjutsu… Cursed seals… she mused as she took the notes. So wait. If they were capable of inscribing cursed seals onto others, did that mean a Dark Sage inscribed the cursed seal onto Kushin? She shrugged and keps on noting down, making one comment ”I’d be interested in seeing it in action as well, Isaki-sama.” she said and then looked up at him.

When Kushin mentioned that Dark Sages also worked with corpses, she raised an eyebrow. Zombies huh? Well. They could be useful in a battle situation. As cannon fodder… she thought to herself as she kept on taking notes, after all this was muy importanté. ”So in other words, we provide the bodies, they avoid murdering friendlies. Sounds fair.” she said and nodded ”One question though. What if we don’t have enough corpses? I mean. Surely there is a limit on how many corpses they’re allowed to retrieve. Right?”

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Keiji had nothing to say, as he continued on taking his notes, he scribbled a small eye on his paper, drawing lines from it going outwards, first he draw the normal lines from a normal person, and then another of a normal shinobi, and then of the amount of lines that was supposedly in his own eye, followed with the plausible amount of lines needed for a Rinnegan user. He shook his head in decline to the amount of work required to implement it all. Should he ever try to do this on another, he would want more practice in chakra control, that's for damn sure.

Then Kushin continued on with the class, describing the important parts on Dark Sages, their creation of Cursed Seals which apparently was their specialization. One of them anyway, as Kushin continued, so did Keiji's note taking curiously enough he didn't comprehend it at first when Kushin mentioned his name until as he continued writing one of the words that came out from his writing was his own name.
"Huh?" He quickly looked up from the paper. "You'll show me?" He said surprised. Quickly diminishing the thoughts he nodded with a slight grin "Alright, sound good." He said as he grabbed his pen tightly again and began writing further.

As Kushin continued, the morbid idea itself of playing around with death, the way Kushin described gave shivers down his spine, the idea of playing around with the dead seemed a rather pretentious ability flaunt. Not only that but he feared what one of his previous sensei was doing in the basement, was Umashi a Dark Sage? Was he trying to use his abilities on his family? What the hell is going on with him and his family. His fist squeezed tightly in his pen. Within seconds it broke. A loud CRACK sound came from his fist.

With a frustrated and annoyed look on his face he placed the broken pen back into his shoulder bag and pulled out right after another pen looking exactly the same. I need to get me a better pen..

After taking the final notes on the subject of Dark Sages. Keiji raised his hands and waited for permission to ask.
"Is there a limit to their powers? I mean, is there a limit to the amount of people that they are capable of raising? How old can the bodies be at maximum? Do we know any of these things?"

As he noticed the others exclaiming that they are willing to assist in further examinations and experimentation on making the Dark Sages possible to replicate in the operating theatre Keiji quickly raised his arm as well.
"I'd like to assist if at all possible as well."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Due to OOC commitments I'll end this thread on this post... I've had several assignments due, have another due tomorrow and then I have exams]

Daisuke's offer was an interesting one and one that Kushin wouldn't pass up. He nodded his acknowledgment of the offer and then came Kitsune's question. Generally they limit themselves. In battle I know they can raise a dozen zombies but these have no special abilities and are effectively clones. I'm unsure why, and I assume it has something to do with perhaps a limitation on the ability itself, but the number of bodies they take is usually very few. Perhaps a half dozen over the span of their life as a shinobi, and with substantive time in between each taken. It's something which has intrigued me and does require further research. Our only limits are how many bodies we have access to at the time, of course the more they're taking the more we'd question what was really going on and if we have suspicions we alert the ANBU.

Then Keiji asked about how old a corpse could be at maximum before it couldn't be used There does seem to be a preference towards the fresher corpses, I'd say that once the decay in the body has done permanent damage to a corpses chakra lines then it is no longer useable. Though my cousin was seen using a man who bore remarkable resemblance to the Raikage before Kiyo. So perhaps there is no known limit on time. Again, something that could do with some further research.

He looked at the time and sighed.

This class will end here, though I'll have another one detailing the remaining kinjutsu and perhaps we'll see if we can get a volunteer to receive a kinjutsu so that you can learn how to perform the surgery.

Class dismissed.

He formed seals and the papers he'd been using all fluttered into a pile, the ink back into the ink pot.

[OOC: You can all add Kinjutsu to the Novice level if you don't already have it there. The next class will raise it to Experienced and will start in a couple of weeks when I'm not busy and on holiday.]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He took his notes, and then smacked the small book together after Kushin had exclaimed that the class was dismissed.
As he packed his shoulder bag he thought to himself the importance of this subject, it would be one of the major abilities in his arsenal in his future career in the hospital itself, it was strange to say the least how intrigued Keiji felt towards the special abilities and attributes of each individual Kinjutsu as well as the Kekkei Genkai. He wanted to learn more, and he wanted to master his abilities.
He can do something which almost no other can, he can see the lines which transfer the flow of chakra in people bodies, where for others, the only way they can see them is if they themselves transfer their own chakra through them, which in and itself is a difficult and dangerous thing to do, especially when in the middle of a surgery.

He scanned across the room as he took note of his surroundings, he hadn't realized it properly but the utensils in the room were clean, clean and probably also disinfected, down the tiniest speck of dust. He relished the idea of actually teaching other students in the medical field in this very room. "In due time, in due time" He said to himself in his mind as it wandered off into a strange etheral future world where he would stand in his long labcoat, with longer dreads, and longer legs, stronger arms and with a vast, huge and powerful array of abilities at his disposal. Powerful and revered beyond reproach.

He quickly stuff his writing utensils and book in his bag firmly, and pulled it across his shoulder. He then walked over to Kushin, took a quick bow, "Thank you for the class Sensei" He said with a firm and booming voice.
He stood back up straight, and then turned towards the door leading out, he waved over his own head as he walked out. "I look forward to the next one Kushin-Sensei!"

[Exited thread]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back