Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

KKSD: HIJACKED Part Deux! (S rank solo)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
KKSD: HIJACKED! (S rank solo)

A clear sky ahead opened a vista of the heavens that was unrivaled anywhere in Mist; a view inparalleled in the world most likely. This high up, the stars seemed so close as to touch and the moon appeared only a stroll away. Large and bright, it shed shadows across the midnight landscape of the village of clouds and paved the way for the man with the silly mission. Hoshikata was wearing black tonight, a dark cloth with no trim or runes. His staff was left in his room, walking unaided and unhindered by any sounds as he fled from obsidian abyss to obsidian abyss. The curtain of darkness was his ally on this night.

His target was a radio tower blinking with a noctural red glow not too distant now, and his aim was to get on that radio. It was the silly sort of thing a prankster might do, but Hoshikata was not above pranking an entire village if it came down to it. He knew there would be security, but he did not care. To the Seer, security was only a temporary obstacle before he got around them. As Luna began her slow decline into the horizon he leapt the buildings surrounding it and found himself face to wall with a bar-be-que restaurant. This was unexpected.

No security, but there were people inside, it seemed. He jimmied the door open and slipped in, his hands forming complicated seals that would leave the members of that troupe sleeping peacefully as he did so. No need for them to be burdened by the idea of a stranger invading this, their sacred of sacreds, their home. Yellowed hands gently slip the man out of the chair controlling the radio equipment and he scans the items before finding what he wanted, a cassette deck for playing tapes.

Hoshikata ejects the one in it, and pops in his own. As the music begins, he smiles and sits down. He was going to have some fun. Once the music slows down, he leans in to the microphone and in a deep voice speaks.

”Close your eyes and let my words wash over you. You are not safe anymore. Welcome to Cloud.”

As he left the restaurant after his show, he would make sure to put the people in a comfortable position as he knew they would be sitting like that for several more hours. A hardened and trained shinobi could snap out of this genjutsu in a moment or two he knew, but these were mere civilians who sought to make a living and he had just interrupted that living for some fun. He would feel bad if they mattered at all to him, but they did not and so he did not.

The walk back to his hotel room was uneventful and rather boring, to say the least. No one accosted him from the darkness, no demons sought his soul. But perhaps there were a few people awake in the night who were now aware of the darkness that lurked on the other side of the veil; people who knew now that when one looks into the void, it is something else altogether looking back into you.

Good night, Cloud. Good night.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Close your eyes and let my words wash over you. You are not safe anymore. Welcome to Cloud.”

His voice was deeper than normal as he spoke, making an actual attempt to cover who was speaking on the other end of the microphone. Hoshikata was used to mimicry such as this, it came smoothly to a politician like himself. As he settles into the chair the man pulls out a script he'd written hours before and begins to speak while the music takes on a turn from upbeat to slower, but keeping the chilling undertone all the same.

”A cachodaemon was spotted this morning in the Spine of the World mountains. Witnesses claim this supernatural hell beast was eight feet tall with two foot long spikes protruding from its body and breathing fire hot enough to melt steel. When asked what it wanted the infernal monstrosity demanded human sacrifices and blood. More on this later, but for now...traffic.”

“There is a pileup on main street, resulting in twelve injuries as horses trampled people to escape the wreckage. Three wagons are beyond repair and a wheel flew off into the distance and was later found lodged in the wall of Isiuke's All Night Eatery. When asked what he thought about this addition to his establishment Isiuke said he was going to center a new meal around it.”

“A team of scientists have arrived in Cloud recently from parts unknown. They are claiming that the Ancient Forest isn't a forest at all, but a collection of bones from long dead reptiles that lived here millions of years ago. Yea right. I don't know about you Cloud but I know that if that were true I would have heard about it in school. I think the village council needs to round these troublemakers up for reeducation.”

“More on the cachodaemon from earlier. It was brought a goat by the people of the nearby village, who opened the animal up in a ritual sacrifice from olden times. The malevolent villain grew angry at this however and once again demanded blood and sacrifices. Upon further research, it appears it may in fact need an infant to sustain it. Word has been passed to the poor, defenseless villagers.”

“In other news we have a new pet here at the radio station. It's a three headed dog with glowing eyes and it's bigger than I am. We've named it Cerby and are currently feeding it live cattle. Cerby is very adorable and I'm not sure why anyone would abandon him in the middle of a graveyard, which is where we found him, but when we saw him I just had to have him. He'd currently guarding the door to the station as if his life depended on it. No, really, I can't even leave. Send food.”

“But enough of that. Now for.....THE WEATHER!

He sits back and lets the song play, his eyes closing and his feet bouncing to the jaunty tune of the song he'd picked for this moment. It was far from a happy song if you listened to it, but he wanted people to start looking around at things a bit more. The whole point of this was to make them think, get their imaginations going. As the song comes to a close he sits back up and pulls the mic close once more.

”Breaking news on the cacodaemon. After three infants, two orphans and one very confused pineapple were sacrificed before it, a traveling demonologist happened to stop by the village and began translating for it. Apparently it did not ask for blood and sacrifices, but instead tickets to the new movie out, Blood of the Savior Two: Sacrifice This. My condolences to the villagers, but perhaps this will teach them not to jump the gun in the future.”

“And finally, Cloud, the last bit of news for the night. The Village Council has elected a new leader for their secret police. This woman is a shadow seen only at midnight on Fridays, and is said to be so cold hearted she can freeze a glass of water with a look. So if you happen to be one of the dozens who vanish because of these secret police in the future, make sure not to challenge her authority. The village council doesn't want to hurt you, they just want to make you think the right way is all.”

“Stay tuned next for the sound of a monkey throwing its own feces at children at the zoo.”

“Good night, Cloud. Good night.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back