Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kotoku Hofu[Reboot]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Kotoku Hofu
Physical and Mental description: Hofu is of an average build of a boy his age, somehow who regularly participates in physical exercises that are required of him as a shinobi-to-be. He's quite small, even for his age,although that doesn't really deter him from attempting to do anything his two eldest brothers were able to do; both of which are fully fledged shinobi. Hofu has dirty blonde hair with an 'x' scare on the right side of his cheek, an injury obtained from a forgotten memory or rather, a repressed memory. He can't really recall. He typically wears green tunic with a light earthy pair of trousers along with typical sandals. The green tunic has short sleeves with a belt of bandages wrapped around his waist for aesthetic purposes. Mentally, Hofu is curious about everything and always has a positive spin on the world. He often looks up to his two brothers for guidance and inspiration, often speaks to them regarding most issues, but the kicker is that both brothers passed away during one of the smaller conflicts that the village had with an unknown party. Hofu has refused to identify that the reality is that his two brothers are dead, and their eldest sister was the one responsible. This often leads to conflict between the young boy and his companions.
History:

House Kotoku has always been devout followers to the ways of the village, some would refer to them as the perfect soldiers due to their unwavering nature. The house was created by Hofu's ancestors, naturally, a Kotoko Nomiya and her husband Kotoko Gojo. The teachings of the ancestors have been passed down from generation to generation, creating one of the oldest but most humble clans within Iwagakure. Fast forward to the current generation, and one is present with a strong main branch family: Kotoko Kaneko (mother), Kotoko Honami (father), Kotoko Tono (eldest brother), Kotoko Torii (middle son), Kotoko Hofu and Kotoko Obata (1st child, eldest sister).

The two brothers, Tono and Torii, were Hofu's greatest inspiration in life. They were amazing, strong and always gave their little brother the time of the day. The two brothers were both fully-fledged shinobi, Tono a medic, and Torii a main branch Jounin. They were both paired on missions together due to their ability to work effectively as a team. Life was quite the thing for Hofu, it was simple and filled with happiness, in-between lectures and seminars on combat from his mother, Kaneko. The women within the house of Kotoko ruled, after all. Hofu had an older sister, Obata, who was exiled from the clan for attempting to marry into an outside family. It was, by outside accounts, trivial but it caused the temper to be forthright to a boiling point. A few months after the exile, a bitter and jealous Obata entered the clan premises and awoke her two older brothers.

She attempted to convince them into leaving the village with her, leave behind the life of a shinobi and the rules they were governed by. The two brothers refused the offer, insisting that this was just a moment of pure bitterness that was performed with the hope that the two would say yes; destroying the clan's reputation and their mother's too. Obata, without hesitation, took down her two brothers all the while, a ball of flesh wrapped into itself was shivering under the bed of Tono with a thin mattress of his own. Hofu always wanted to sleep with his brothers because of the night terrors that plagued him. The boy shook and whimpered as the tears fell from his eyes.

He was heard, obviously. Obata's time was running out as the sensory shinobi on guard that night had picked up the masked presence. She dragged Hofu out from under the bed with red hues, holding him in a stiff embrace - no words were exchanged, she just killed her own blood because of bitterness towards their tyrant mother. The alarms triggered and shinobi pushed into the room with the slid of a door, envoking Obata to flee the scene successfully.

Years passed by and a mentally scarred boy was left to struggle along...
<i></i>

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now, I hope you understand that I have to ask this: Are you sure?

Or are you using the new reboot card? <3

Let me know!

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright! I'll get the standard here....
Stone Council said:
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Yumoto Tamashii]
[Haruka]
[Kamaru]
[Gen Ryu]
[Kimi]
[Reishii]
[Ii Hissori]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

I'll move Kohaku's information. Reducing yen to 500. You can request a name change and banner in Admin Request!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back