Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kyouki Ryo [Missing] -> Kii [Leaf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name Kyouki Ryo

Old Character Village Missing

Old Profile Topic Title Kyouki Ryo-A rank (something like that)

Old Training Topic Title Don't remember

Old Dojo Topic Title Ryo's Ability

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information

New Character Name Kii

New Village Leaf

Link to latest Voucher

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
|T H E Â C O R E|

Name: Kyouki Ryo
Height: 5'11
Blood Type: AB
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Favorite Food: Orange

|B I O|

"...Ryo is medium built, 5'11 and has dark blue eyes with black hair. He sports a red piece of cloth, wrapped around his jeans and white shirt. A small tattoo of his family's mark is eched on the back, which he keeps as a pride of his family. He loves to make jokes around people. There was one incident, however when a joke severely injured the one he loved. Ever since the incident, Ryo lives his days in regret. From that day on, the boy keeps his identity under the hood, only revealing himself when the situation turns dire..."

[G Â E Â N Â E Â R Â A Â L]

:

|E Q U I P M E N T S|

Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5

|S T A T S|

Agility: 600/600
Stamina:600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600%

Power Level: 3600
Level: 20

|C H A R A C T E R Â C L A S S|

Helix[Veteran]
HP: (53+lvl) x stamina
CP: (42+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu option
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Melee Accuracy
Low: Genjutsu DC, Ranged Accuracy

[T Â E Â C Â H Â N Â I Â Q Â U Â E]

|A B I L I T Y|

Using 10/10 Slots
-----------------
1. Ensnaring Viper
2. Ice Channeling
3. Quickdraw
4. Insight
5. Nimble Hands
6. Strategy
7. Called Shot
8. Kinjutsu
9. Kinjutsu
10. Kinjutsu

|N I N J U T S U|

Spoiler:

Frigid Ice Blast[2]
Frostbite[2]
Frostwind[3]
Bodyswitch[3]
Winter's Grasp[3]
Crystal Armor[2]
Ice Deflection[3]
Diamond Dust Crusher[3]
Shredding River Streams[3]
Ice Wolf Blast[3]
Ice Prison[3]
Iceberg Strike[2]
Erupting Geyser[3]
Water Clone[3]
Hidden Mist[3]
Hydro Tidal Shockwave[3]
Stunt Double[3]
Erupting Geyser[2]
Mystical Pond[3]
Grand Hydra Excavation[2]
Aqua Fang[3]
Aqua Twin Fang[3]
Crystallize[3]
Sub-Zero Blizzard[2]
Dark Tundra[3]
Ice Crystal Shatter[2]
6.Ice Transmution[3]
Black Ice Vortex[2]
Jutsu Sealing[3]

|G E N J U T S U|
Spoiler:

|T A I J U T S U|
Spoiler:

Shredding Whirlwind[2]
Bondage[3]
Chain Grab[3]
Ensnare[3]
Twilight Lotus[4]
Quicksilver Fury[3]
Whirlwind[3]

[S Â T Â A Â T Â I Â C Â S]

|R E L A T I O N S H I P|

-Dislike; Hate
- Acquaintance
- Friend
- Good Friend
- Best Friends; Crush
- Family; Deep Crush
- Full Blown Love

[/color]

|B L O O D L I N E|

Spoiler:

Dojo
1. Adrenaline Rush
2. Strategist
3. Acrobatics
4. Puppeteer
5. Jutsu Mastery
6. Quickdraw
7. Puppet Master
8-10 Kinjutsu

Training

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Current PL: 3600/Capped
Bonus PL: Will add once told if you were active/inactive prior to hack

Yen Refunded: 184200
Yen Bonus: Will add once told if you were active/inactive prior to hack
Total yen:

Jutsu Rankups: 27

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I was inactive during the pre-hack, no doubt about it.

Questions:
1. Are cap points from pre-hack nontransferable to the point bank?
2. I had a heaven seal R1 from my previous charrie. It has been approved in the missing request from pre-hack. I can ask a member to sign off as verification, but is that enough?
3. I heard something about aboms getting to keep 2 CS and RS getting a free path and so on. Is this true?

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1) Nobody got them, sorry.
2) I'll sign off on it considering that I was nuke council and the guy who gave it to you ICly.
3) Aboms only get one free seal and RS . . . one path.

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Old Character Name: Kyouki Ryo
Old Village: Missing
Old Character Class (if you have one): Helix
Old BL/CA (if you have one): None

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Ki (system may freak out, so Kii if that doesn't work)

New Character Name: Ki/Kii
New Village: Leaf
New Character Class: Here's how to, Click Me, create a new class.
Helix
CP: (47+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
High: Spell Accuracy
Low: Genjutsu DC, Range Accuracy
New BL/CA: - None

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
You will need 200+ words.
ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: None
ANBU profession or Medical profession, or neither? Neither.
MilPol, Jounin if I can.

Students are 8 to 13 years old, just add from there and be reasonable.
Male or Female only... c'mon you've done this before!
Quick Character Description/History:

Ki is about 5'11 foot tall and has a slight slim build. His hair is black, but there have been occasions of turning into light shade of brown when illuminated by the sun. Ki grew up as a farmer's kid with his parents and a sister. His father has long retired from serving the military department of the village. His mother always lived in the outskirts of the village when she was young, helping her parents with their trading business. Despite their current professions, when Ki turned 8, his parents probed him to join the academy in leaf. The boy protested because he wanted to continue his father's work as a farmer, but words were useless against them. In August of that year, Ki has joined the academy and was able to graduate in couple years as a genin. His fellow classmates remembers him as a lazy and nonchalant character. Who could blame him? To him, this was just a long dark tunnel with no light in the end.

At the age of 15, Ki managed to rise to the rank of Chunnin and was given the task of retrieving a lost trinket in the outskirts of cloud. It was a relatively easy task to manage and it took him no less than a week to retrieve the target item. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning crashed down on an area 5 feet away from him followed by a rumbling aftershock. It was at that moment he would experience the biggest battle of his life. The boy's eyes was fixed open after hiding behind a cover rock, peering through a crack to see who was responsible for the battle. He couldn't recognize any of them, so Ki sat there watched the battle anxiously for a gap. When he finally felt that he was safe, the boy started crawling back to his path home.

Something large flashed in front of him, followed by a white hot pain across his legs. He then saw more figures coming towards him, each of them ripping and slashing at his body. Ki stood and took the damage until he finally blacked out from the pain and fell to the ground lifelessly. Unconsciously, he felt a presence near him closing in on him. Ki struggled to breath his last few words before he finally fell asleep.

Who are you?

Death thread:
Profile thread:
Training thread:
Dojo thread:

Usergroups:
If you have special permission to remain on a usergroup, please let us know by showing us the URL where the decision was approved. Otherwise you may be DISOWNED of ALL usergroups.

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):
Council will be deducting your stats but if you wish to do it yourself, your entire PL undergoes the penalty and the figures are rounded down. You may reassign your stat caps to another stat, but you may not go above stat caps, Click Me-- read section on Stat Caps under Death and Rebirth. When you're reshuffling your stats please keep in mind that you cannot relocate any stat to under 40% of its cap. Meaning each stat must have at least:</I>
<I>

Jutsu Swaps:
Sacred Threads of Fate[3]
Brown Secret Technique: Puppet Symbiosis[3]
Blood Bend[3]
Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets[2]

Puppet Pindown[3]
Hydro-Electrocution[2]
Static Diffusion[2]
Shattered Shards[2]
Acidic Mist[2]
Frozen Incineration[2]
Buddhist`s Treasure Vortex[2]
Frost Bite[2]
Animated Golem[2]
Iron Maiden[2]
Zip Line[2]

Transformation[2]
Basic Summoning[2]

10 -> 70 points
Nothing carries over. In order to regain these items, you must go through the proper procedures in order to regain the item as your next character. However, if you retire a character with these items, they may be re-obtained in the future and recovered.

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Cannot carry these items over into next character's life.

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: Heaven Seal R1
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Cannot carry these items over into next character's life.

Name of Kinjutsu you own: Human Puppet (Keeping) [Will do the 1 puppet later on the request thread]
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Cannot carry these items over into next character's life.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Please list threads here. Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.
You can still train (see: explanation of Limbo Training below) and do other OOC things, but you may NOT join any new threads. After you have completed these thread(s), post in OCR again and we will move you on to your next life.

Admin Only

What is Limbo Training?
This is the training that you would have gotten if you did not move on to your new character's life. Your caps are determined by your rebirthed stats. You must keep a record of your stats gained during limbo in your OCR thread. After you have finished with your old character's roleplay(s), please inform us and she will fully convert you to your new character. You may NOT request for an automatic rank up should you find that your new stats allow you to upgrade.
Admin Only

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Approved. Though you'll need a last name.
Class: Your class bonus?
Description: Fine..
History: Okay
Stats/Jutsu: Cool. But what's the 10 -> 70 points thing?
Kinjutsu: I believe you keep it, yes
Cursed seal: That one too?

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Current PL: 3600/Capped
Bonus PL: Inactive - 275 Bonus Points

Yen Refunded: 184200
Yen Bonus: 69000
Total yen: 253200
S Rank Minimum = 300,000

Jutsu Rankups: 27

Refunds given

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Using the note here:
Bringing over the jutsu ranks from the old site to the new means that we have to convert it to the new Training System. The old system played upon the chance of the die while the new system ranks by static numbers. Old jutsu ranks will be upgraded as follows.

Any jutsu that are Rank 1 will receive no credits toward the new training system
Any jutsu that are Rank 2, Rank 3, or Above will receive one Master Jutsu rank on the new training system
These Master Jutsu ranks can be placed on any rank jutsu (E,D,C,B,or A)
If a player has too many jutsu ranks left after their transition, they can carry up to 10 to their training log for future use or convert them at 7 points each.
Converted Master Jutsu ranks can be used as Stats OR can be used to purchase Yen Bundles. (See Chart Below)

Converting 10 jutsu rank to 7*10 (70) points.

Old Character Name: Kyouki Ryo
Old Village: Missing
Old Character Class (if you have one): Helix
Old BL/CA (if you have one): None

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Ki (system may freak out, so Kii if that doesn't work)

New Character Name: Ikeda Ki/Kii
New Village: Leaf
New Character Class: Here's how to, Click Me, create a new class.
Helix
CP: (47+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option
High: Spell Accuracy
Low: Genjutsu DC, Range Accuracy
New BL/CA: - None

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
You will need 200+ words.
ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: None
ANBU profession or Medical profession, or neither? Neither.
MilPol, Jounin if I can.

Students are 8 to 13 years old, just add from there and be reasonable.
Male or Female only... c'mon you've done this before!
Quick Character Description/History:

Ki is about 5'11 foot tall and has a slight slim build. His hair is black, but there have been occasions of turning into light shade of brown when illuminated by the sun. Ki grew up as a farmer's kid with his parents and a sister. His father has long retired from serving the military department of the village. His mother always lived in the outskirts of the village when she was young, helping her parents with their trading business. Despite their current professions, when Ki turned 8, his parents probed him to join the academy in leaf. The boy protested because he wanted to continue his father's work as a farmer, but words were useless against them. In August of that year, Ki has joined the academy and was able to graduate in couple years as a genin. His fellow classmates remembers him as a lazy and nonchalant character. Who could blame him? To him, this was just a long dark tunnel with no light in the end.

At the age of 15, Ki managed to rise to the rank of Chunnin and was given the task of retrieving a lost trinket in the outskirts of cloud. It was a relatively easy task to manage and it took him no less than a week to retrieve the target item. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning crashed down on an area 5 feet away from him followed by a rumbling aftershock. It was at that moment he would experience the biggest battle of his life. The boy's eyes was fixed open after hiding behind a cover rock, peering through a crack to see who was responsible for the battle. He couldn't recognize any of them, so Ki sat there watched the battle anxiously for a gap. When he finally felt that he was safe, the boy started crawling back to his path home.

Something large flashed in front of him, followed by a white hot pain across his legs. He then saw more figures coming towards him, each of them ripping and slashing at his body. Ki stood and took the damage until he finally blacked out from the pain and fell to the ground lifelessly. Unconsciously, he felt a presence near him closing in on him. Ki struggled to breath his last few words before he finally fell asleep.

Who are you?

Death thread:
Profile thread:
Training thread:
Dojo thread:

Usergroups:
If you have special permission to remain on a usergroup, please let us know by showing us the URL where the decision was approved. Otherwise you may be DISOWNED of ALL usergroups.

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):
Council will be deducting your stats but if you wish to do it yourself, your entire PL undergoes the penalty and the figures are rounded down. You may reassign your stat caps to another stat, but you may not go above stat caps, Click Me-- read section on Stat Caps under Death and Rebirth. When you're reshuffling your stats please keep in mind that you cannot relocate any stat to under 40% of its cap. Meaning each stat must have at least:</I>
<I>

Jutsu Swaps:
Sacred Threads of Fate[3]
Brown Secret Technique: Puppet Symbiosis[3]
Blood Bend[3]
Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets[2]

Puppet Pindown[3]
Hydro-Electrocution[2]
Static Diffusion[2]
Shattered Shards[2]
Acidic Mist[2]
Frozen Incineration[2]
Buddhist`s Treasure Vortex[2]
Frost Bite[2]
Animated Golem[2]
Iron Maiden[2]
Zip Line[2]

Transformation[2]
Basic Summoning[2]

10 -> 70 points
Nothing carries over. In order to regain these items, you must go through the proper procedures in order to regain the item as your next character. However, if you retire a character with these items, they may be re-obtained in the future and recovered.

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Cannot carry these items over into next character's life.

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: Heaven Seal R1
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Cannot carry these items over into next character's life.

Name of Kinjutsu you own: Human Puppet (Keeping) [Will do the 1 puppet later on the request thread]
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Cannot carry these items over into next character's life.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Please list threads here. Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.
You can still train (see: explanation of Limbo Training below) and do other OOC things, but you may NOT join any new threads. After you have completed these thread(s), post in OCR again and we will move you on to your next life.

Admin Only

What is Limbo Training?
This is the training that you would have gotten if you did not move on to your new character's life. Your caps are determined by your rebirthed stats. You must keep a record of your stats gained during limbo in your OCR thread. After you have finished with your old character's roleplay(s), please inform us and she will fully convert you to your new character. You may NOT request for an automatic rank up should you find that your new stats allow you to upgrade.
Admin Only

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Using those as capped points. Gotcha.
As for class feature. Gotcha.

That should be all that's left. Just go harass admin for your banner.
This OCR is completed and locked. If you have any need to reopen this up or have questions in this regards, please PM a Leaf Council Member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back