Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lazarus (Letter/ Announcement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Flapping its tired wings, the owl that Hissori had used to fly towards Iwagakure landed on its perch. Around its small leg was a letter sealed officially by Hissori, the Tsuchikage. Inside it read:

Dear Council,

First of all I want to thank you for the opportunity over a decade ago when I joined the village as a temporary medical chief to revitalize inner Marushi’s Clinic. I never expected my time to be so productive that what came out of it was a whole new outlook for the village when it comes clinically and physically with the creation of the new hospital.

I certainly did not expect myself to be named Tsuchikage while being an outsider. It showed so much trust the village has in my work that I could never be as thankful for that in my entire life. It was certainly a challenging process and an experience I had never done before, but still I still felt prepare to untake it and believe I did my job.

Not only did I find us people to lead two of three branches that were left empty by my absence, I led us down a path that I know we will be successful for. I gave us peace with cloud and closed the book on the attack that they suffered when former Diaymo Haruka killed the former Tsuchikage, Inu Endo. I attempted to set up peace with the Wind Country, which hopefully soon you will hear back from. However, I do have some unfortunate news.

I am not as young as I once was when I joined the village. More importantly, I have continued to accumulate serious injuries. Many years ago, when I was but a child I shattered my leg, and recently I have found that it is taking longer and longer to get feeling in my toes which leads me to believe the injury has reaggravated itself in the stresses of being Tsuchikage. Furthermore, injuries suffered while defending the village from the monster attack, as well as during other activities has led me to make the decision I will not being returning to Iwagakure for the foreseeable future.

As such Effectively Immediately I am reliquinishing my position of third Tsuchikage and returning that power back towards the council which gave me my power. I have with my own personal research and studies, and Kirigakurian artifacts and studies. I will leave the rest of the books and artifacts I have given to the Hope Library in the care of Matsui Jomei. My flat in Inner Marushi shall go to Sabaku whom is at the age where he needs his own place to live.

Again thank you so much for your love and the life you let me lead there. I am eternally grateful to my second home, Iwagakure.

Good-bye.

Just for Clarification Sake, Hissori is giving up the position of Tsuchikage, and labeling himself a Mercenary as his last act as Tsuchikage.

Thanks for the memories everyone! Good luck!

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
You cannot declare yourself a Mercenary. That would grant you the ability to rebirth into missing/merc without having to do the work other people have to do so.

If you wish to be named such, Stone Council will have to vote on it.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ninpocho Admin said:
You cannot declare yourself a Mercenary. That would grant you the ability to rebirth into missing/merc without having to do the work other people have to do so.

If you wish to be named such, Stone Council will have to vote on it.

I will contest there that Tsuchikage's have the right to remove people from the village if earned for an IC reason.
Koumyou did it to both Mingy and Kaza two council members at the time in cloud during 5.5. I am sure as well there are more recent times this happened but I cannot think of them.

This is not an example of Haruka swinging power she has had for no reasons other than petty OOCness. I have been legitimately Kage for nearly 3-6 months as given to me by this stone council. I have the power to declare people mercenary so why cannot I not icly do that to myself?

I have not seen a rule that declares this and unless presented one I'd request an appeal of this decision pending a full admin review as I know multiple admin are a sleep currently and have not had time to properly discuss this in-juncture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back