Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Learning More

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Hello! I will be your mission moderator. If you happen to have questions feel free to hit me up or anything, my discord name is @ttvwackyman or DM me on site.
Mission details said:
Learning More
Mission Rank
: A
Mission Type: solo/Modded
Required Participants: Yamamoto Akira
Client: Leaf Hospital
Restrictions: None.Mission Premise: This time Akira is given the opportunity to study the human body up close and personal. Though the Cadaver had been provided, he would need to perform a thorough autopsy to discover the cause of death for this shinobi.
Mission requirement said:
Mission with a moderator
  • A-Rank: 700 Words
Mission with a Moderator
  • A-Rank: 35000 Yen, and 75 stat points or ASP (Mission Moderator gets +30)

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Cold, damp, dimly lit, these are the conditions that Akira would find the autopsy room in. The environment felt so filthy to the average person, but to those trained in the ways of medical jutsu this was just another day. The body was placed on a cold metallic table, instruments laid out on a smaller table next to it, waiting ever patiently for him. Of course, how could it not be patient given it's lack of life. Though Akira knew that it wasn't necessarily a lack of life, so much as it's current host had left its shell.

He would have all the time in the world to do what he needed to in order to find the cause of death, but he'd need to start by logging all the marks and blemishes exposed on the skin. Before him laid a young man, arguably in the prime of their would be life. His hair matted from the cold of the room, and his skin that sickly off grey coloration. There were no marks on the skin aside form a few small tattoos, no cuts or bruises to be seen or noted for his discovery. He knew as much, it wouldn't be something as simple as a stab or slit throat that killed this man. No, it had to be something internally that had done it, but for that he'd need to go about the process of elimination once he opened the body up.

The man was oddly calming in appearance, there was something about someone who did not die through violent means that was such a rarity for this way of life that it almost did in fact bring a sense of ease to someone looking upon them. But nevertheless, it was time to get to work.

[wc297]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira allowed himself to stand in the room, as he glanced around the lights was small and it seemed that the preparation had been pre-made for him this time, as he moved forward to look over the body for a few moments it seemed a shame that someone had managed to lose their life in such a way that they needed this autopsy to find the cause of death that they had left this world due to, but that was the task of the medical branch, sometimes it wasn't glamour no in fact sometimes it was downright dirty but alas it was still the duty of a Medical Shinobo of Konoha to do what must be done.

As he walked over to the table and looked at the man who had died, he allowed himself to sigh, something about being here in this room in this situation allowed him to almost find some form of peace in the world, but for now, that would have to wait, after all he had work to be done and a mission had been handed down to the Medical Branch and he would not fail Nao or the branch at this moment in time, no instead he would make sure that this was done properly.

Stepping away for a second he prepared himself for the moment that was going to come in place, knowing full well that he had to be sterilized, the apron, gloves, and mask that was provided carefully put onto himself as he turned back and walked up to the body for a few moments, knowing full well that what was about to come would not be for the fainted hearted, as he picked up the knife and cut the traditional Y into the chest of the man laying down, peeling back the screen, he grabbed the saw and gently removed the ribcage allowing accesses to the organs and he began the procedure.

"I am sorry to have to do this to you while your body is at peace, however, I do have to give you the proper closure if not for me to your family as such I have been given permission to carry this workout, however, it is not pretty at all but the body never lies and we will uncover the truth of this."

Giving him a few moments as he continued his work to begin the autopsy wondering what this would lead to.

[TWC: 406/1050]
[Topic Entered]

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
After a few moments, He had the man in the next stage of autopsy. While he had made these remarks to the man laying on the table, it landed on cold unhearing ears. The mans body seemed intact from the outside however upon moving into the next stages, it was clear this man was killed in a much more gruesome scenario. He was clearly killed with some sort of jutsu, but what kind was still unclear. Their were scorch marks inside his body, tracks indicating some sort of electrical current had burned its way through his body. Once again though he remained stumped as there was no sign of violence upon first glance, and if something was to do this sort of damage their at least should be signs externally.

Moving forward there were no indications, that the current was exactly what had killed him. While the internal damage was obvious, it was not significant enough to be the root cause of death. Perhaps the next part would reveal more, or at least Akira could hope for as much. Luckily enough there was something that caught his eye, Akira upon further investigation would feel, not see, something hidden within the tattoo work on the man's skin. A well hidden cursed seal was mixed in amongst many different markings, it was clearly old and seemed no more active than his own. However, this could have been something that lead to the weakened bodily state. This could be more than meets the eye.

But it wasn't just that, no, what Akira found next would prove a darker cause. Upon checking the stomach contents, a small piece of paper would be found. Uncrumpling the paper would reveal several markings that indicated its purpose. This was something slipped either into his food or drink, its only purpose was to activate a cursed seal. Someone who knew he had this, had slipped him an essential kill switch. This was not a simple drowning or poisoning, no this was a sinisterly motivated killing. A murder from someone who was close to the man, but why?

[Wc 347]
[twc 644/1400]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira allowed the examination to continue with himself, as he dug into every body part the man had to offer to check for marks, bruises, and any indication that fowl play had been done here, no instead he wanted to make sure that everything was written down, taking time to go over every part of the body noting down anything out of the ordinary and anything that could give resemblance to the cause of death, though it seemed this would be an internal cause, as he marked of any possibility of external from his list, he moved down following the research he had carried out, as well as making sure that everything was all above board and processes followed.

As he allowed himself to begin to remove organs, laying them out on the table carefully he removed all the organs and though it took hours in the low-level conditions, he knew full well that this was part of the process hours spent would finally begin to pay off, with the liver, kidney, lungs all being checked and cleared it seemed that the stomach and the tattoo played together in those few moments to cause this mans death, though as he removed the note and placed it in a silver pan he would have come back to this in a moment.

Removing the stomach he would continue to check the content making sure that nothing else could be summarized by this as it seemed that the note had a part to play, Akira was trying to understand how much of a part it played in the whole situation. As he allowed himself to sigh slightly he knew that without the organs everything needed to be checked out and noting down anything else that he could see that stood out as different and not.

It seemed that Akira had hours pass by as he put the curse seal to the note as well, it meant that the next step in his journey would be to make sure that the Chakra flow of the man was still in one piece and to make sure that if it was damaged at all this could have lead to the man's death, he wanted to know what else could have been offered to this situation, and what chance the man had in order to make sure that he either destroyed his chakra or if the use of the curse seal took part of his body instead.

The really interesting part was how the heart, and circulation system looked, as well as how the chakra network looked, seeing how much damage had been caused and what damage had been caused as well. This would be a key part of the investigation of Akira and at least hopefully give him some form of insight, but with hours of work he felt his body giving way to tiredness but determination in the young Shinobi as well did not allow him to stop or take a break at all, instead powering through this situation.

[TWC: 910/1,400]

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Digging deeper, with more focused eyes, Akira began to connect all the dots. It wasn't like he'd not been able to see the signs but it was just becoming all too clear. This murder was simply that, murder. This was not done by some sort of rival clan or missing ninja, though he couldn't rule them out, but all signs pointed to a familiarity that would imply someone far closer. This was served to him, with the purpose of activating something he had gone so far out of his way to conceal. No random on the street was going to be able to know at first glance what sort of seals this Shinobi had, someone either had seen it in use, or he had told them about it.

The level of unease that was building in Akira's chest was becoming unbearable. The idea this could happen was one thing, but by someone so close to him that he'd clearly shared a meal with was another entirely. The exhaustion of hours looking the body over was clearly beginning to take it's toll on his focus. As he dug there was a moment his mind would stray off the path of autopsy, and into his own personal thoughts.

If someone was to try and do the same to him, would he be able to avoid such betrayal? Who amongst them had this knowledge and would they use it on him?

His focus would come back to him as he continued to make his notes, but that overwhelming sense of concern remained. He couldn't shake the worry that someone, in the leaf, was actively commiting murder in such a way.

knock, knock, knock.

"Yamamoto Akira?" A soft spoken voice called out as a woman entered, a nurse from the floor. "I have a few patients that have been assigned to you, I don't mean to rush you but with the work load they've been added to your rounds. I was told to let you know." Her voice sounded off, she had been wearing the uniform certainly but something was truly off-putting with her speeches cadence. It reminded him.. of that of a ventriloquist, as if her words couldn't seem to line up with the movements of her mouth.

As if on queue, she turned to leave the room upon his recognition of this. She walked with purpose and left the door to the morgue wide open, a clear breach in protocol for the hospital.

[WC 408]
[Twc 1012/1400]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With time passing by Akira allowed himself to pause in his work, as he had managed to get the information it seemed that he had an understanding of what had taken place, this was all that he needed to give in this situation, he had of course been given all the information required and even put all of this into a report that would be handed to Nao, but for now he had completed the job, as he began to work his way into closing the man up and putting the evidence away fro now, it was clear that he would hand the information across and wipe his hands clean with it. He had done his duty and knew that his work was now completed.

The knock on the door made him turn around and listen to the nurse speaking, he shrugged it off as he was already clocking off and well past his finishing hours, he had a simple task that paid for him to complete this report, though right then he really didn't pay much attention to anything else around him, letting himself spend the next few hours closing up the work he paid no attention to the woman there was no need.

"I think we are done here, well I cannot say that I am surprised, nor will I press into this issue further, the mission was to just find a cause of death, I have found that cause out and have made sure that the information I can provide is completed medical records, I do not require a set of rounds before I finish, I will just make sure that I go to the front desk and hand them off to the doctor clocking on, I am unsafe to work not after this tired, thank you for your service and sorry to have to be the one to cut you up like this"

With that Nobu covered the man, grabbed the case file, and headed out of the door, as he allowed himself to walk in the corridor, he was ever vigilant of his surroundings always a cautious one, but making his way to the nurse desk, he put the report onto the desk of the head nurse and smiled to her.

"I have clocked in double the required hours for today, the report has been completed and submitted, paperwork needs to be filed as well, but with the patience I got assigned I will need to reassign them to the next on-duty doctor I wouldn't feel comfortable working on them today"

In his mind he had something else planned, but whether this would work or not was another matter. As he finished up his work he decided to pass on the offer of the nurse, if anything was said he would report to Nao regarding it, and explain himself but he did not feel safe or patient enough to have to deal with patience today, after all duty of care was their end goal, and in his current state Akira knew that he could not give that level of care.

[TWC:1,426/1,4000]

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The woman would stop in place and turn to face him, "Mr. Yamamoto, you understand that I do not handle the movement of patients. I will relay this message for you, but I was doing as instructed by the floor physicians. I would hope that you find rest on a night like tonight, after all sometimes things happen to those who are not deserving. Rest well." She would turn and head off toward the floor. It had been a hell of a day for Akira, and frankly it was just too exhausted to continue with this nonsense. Who could blame him, this was clearly a problem for another day. He had worked himself to the bone already with these staff shortages, it was time he got some well deserved rest.

whether or not the oddities of the nurse remained in his mind, he had managed to complete his mission and find the cause of death. Though it was a suspiscious cause, that was not his job to sort out. Now he could pass it on to whom it needed to be and get a well deserved nights rest. He would drop off the paperwork with the detailed report to the head charge on floor as he was making his way out, another day complete. Checking out, the oddities would continue as the doctor looked at him with confusion, "I already got your report when you gave me it an hour ago, but I will pass it along the same as the other."

Akira was tired, maybe he had heard him wrong, either way another problem for another day right? He didn't have the time or energy to argue with the floor doctor about it, that was certain, so he could figure out what to do when he decided it was time. But he would need to make that choice when it made sense for him and not just because the information was landing at his doorstep, there was no point in acting without a plan of action. If he jumped at every odd noise or wierd report his life would be a far busier one than it already was, and Akira knew that. He was free to conduct his business and day as he saw fit, making use of what little hours separated him from the darker part of the evening how he would like.

[WC 395]
[TWC 1407/1400]
[topic left mission complete]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back