Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Learning the Ropes

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Keiko fixed Nao with a look of curiosity. He really wanted to face an entire cult if it came to that? "You would be better off offering us up to the cult if they came knocking, you know." He wasn't concerned for their health, but the kindness they showed...it was unusual. Definitely not a bad thing. The world could use a few more people like Nao, even if this treatment wasn't something he was personally used to.

"Tsuki and I are different. I am aware of that. He's the embodiment of the few good memories we hold. I hold onto all the darkness that was fed to us throughout our time in the cult, so my apologies for being brash and uncut."

He knew that Nao probably meant no harm with his words, but it was still not a lovely thing to hear. "If it would make you feel better, I will become a penpal to the other person in my head. I wouldn't expect nice things to be said, though. He's done nothing to earn my respect."

With that said, he felt his strength waning a bit. He hadn't had a good feed in a while, and without that extra burst of energy that the hunt gave him, he held no real strength. It frustrated him to no end. "Can you lead me to Tsuki's room? I'm going to leave him some kind of note before I head out."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You would be better off offering us up to the cult if they came knocking, you know." It was safe to say, Nao lost his temper at that for a moment. "NO!" He had made his voice louder and his hands clutched into fists. "I will. not. do such a thing! When will you, even you, see that you aren't an object?! No matter what they have said; you are not with them anymore!" He would look to the kid firm in the eyes. He really meant this and wouldn't turn further into the subject. "If they come for you, I will fight them off as much as possible, or till my dying breath." He said with a colder voice, everyone often mistook him for the world's kind doctor, but even he had seen hardships and he was hoping others never had to see hardships that he went through.

"Sure..." He said soft and would lead the way through the hall towards the bedroom of Tsuki. "Here you go." He would stand beside the door so Keiko could go in himself. He didn't understand it.. It felt like this side of the kid, was happy to throw his life away...

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Keiko walked into the room, taking it in for the first time and letting out a quiet breath. He hadn't seen a room like this before in his life. It was so much nicer than the room within the cult house, which was more like a glorified jail cell. He could see that Tsuki would probably love it here, even if it wasn't his style. Keiko walked over to the desk in the room, rummaging around until he found a pen and paper. He sat down to conserve some of his energy, focusing on writing his counterpart a note. He could already feel Tsuki trying to steal back the front.

I'm going to keep this short and simple since I know you want to come back out. My name is Keiko. I'm the person sharing a body with you. I'm the same age as you, same gender, but I prefer darker clothes and less...personal interaction with people.

You know, I really don't like you. I can assume you're not a fan of me either. I talked to Nao, and no one got hurt so don't worry. If you can respect my presence, I won't hurt anyone close to you. Just leave me a list so I know who to avoid.

If there's anything else, leave a note I guess. I'll leave notes for you here on the desk when I deem it necessary.

Keiko folded the paper in half, setting it neatly in the center of the desk before leaning forward a bit. His elbows came to rest on the top of the desk, his head falling into his hands. A migraine was beginning to form while Tsuki tried to push back to the front, and honestly Keiko didn't know how to leave without falling asleep, since that's usually when Tsuki came back around.

This would be a learning process for the both of them.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao wasn't able to help the boy with this stage, this really was something that he had to get through and all he could do was watch. He watched him get inside the room, writing a note, folding that piece of paper, and them him sitting there.

'quite interesting to see how he does this... but it does seem that he has slight difficulty getting the other out... wonder who what or where with that.' Nao would stand in the doorway, crossing his arms as he leaned against the doorway. He remained silent to see what would happen.

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
At first it felt like he was drowning, an unusual sensation that Tsuki wasn't used to feeling. He felt the darkness surrounding him, suffocating him. With no clue what else to do, he pushed himself towards whatever was above him. It was dark, so he couldn't tell if he was swimming towards air or deeper into this depth, but he kept going.

When he surfaced, there was no gasp for air. His head was settled in his hands, a throbbing headache pounding against his skull. He let out a soft sigh before taking in a deep breath. It felt nice to be able to breathe again, after all. He sat back a bit and let his hands drop to the desk, seeing the bandage wrapped around his palm.

The next thing to catch his attention was the paper beneath his other hand, folded neatly in half. He grabbed it, finding a note scribbled inside. He took in the words slowly, suddenly feeling a rush of memories. He recalled dropping a dish, reaching down to clean up the mess and the sharp sting of glass entering his skin before everything disappeared.

So blood was the trigger, it seemed.

Tsuki set the note back down, swallowing thickly and moving to stand up to see if everyone was really okay. It was then that he noticed Nao in the doorway, and Tsuki jumped a bit. "How long were you standing there?" he asked, a hand settling over his racing heart as he gripped the chair in front of his desk. The headache was beginning to settle, though he felt extremely exhausted for a reason he couldn't place.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"To tell the truth... I never left your side." He said and would eye him, he seemed different than before they switched places. But by judging how surprised he was... He would be Tsuki again. "Let me backtrack things for you.." he said and would sit down on the ground to show him he was in no problem or whatsoever. He knew he could be quite static when explaining things straightforward and to the point.

"We were in the kitchen, you dropped something and moments later with the cut... you behaved differently.. After hearing the other you out... I bandaged up that hand." He would point towards his hand as he would continue. "You have a split personality... You are Tsuki, the one most often in control... but once you see blood. something changes and then the other you come out. He named himself Keiko." he would stop here with explaining, letting it sink in for the other and try to give him a bit of room to think it through. "Do you want some time on your own or..?" He asked and would leave if he would say yes..

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki was a bit confused by the words at first, but hearing that Nao hadn't left his side physically meant that this other half really did interact. Tsuki turned the chair at his desk around and sat down in it as well, listening as Nao gave him a summary of everything that had happened. He cradled his bandaged hand, trying to find some kind of memory of what had happened but being unable to recall anything past the faintest sight of blood.

"Keiko," he mumbled, letting the name sink in. It seemed funny that this other half would name itself with something meaning shadow or reflection. "It's fitting." Tsuki sighed a bit, looking up when Nao mentioned giving him some alone time. "Yeah...I feel really tired. I think I'm just gonna take a nap for a bit."

The exhaustion was really getting to him now, and he wasn't sure how much help he would be around the house a this point. He needed to write a list of people that Keiko wouldn't hurt, too, so alone time would be a good thing for now.

"Thank you for keeping him from hurting anyone, and for taking care of my hand," Tsuki mentioned, smiling softly. "I'll be more careful doing the dishes from now on."

[Topic left]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao would nod towards the kid, watch him over once. Just to make sure that he was fine. After being satisfied he would nod once more. "Alright, if you need me you know where to find me." He would bow slightly before closing the door to give him privacy and to get out of the kids area. After all this place was made just for this, this second floor.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back