Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lessons Hidden in the Dark [Class]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
OwUkNo1.jpg

Silence. It could mean many things. From an argument being settled abruptly, the silence of a man reading his newspaper as he awaited his food in a cafe... Many things. Pestilence, and the darkness that settled into a corpse being rolled into the morticians office... those silent moments in the life of man were the moments that these woeful students that would take upon them the challenge and lesson of the night. The air would whisk rustling leaves as it twirled by and the light of the sun would begin to embark on a journey around the earth and the moon would come out with all the myths and wonders.

Each Student that was called to the school grounds would be sent a note that would allow them to arrive without being hindered. A late class seemed to be the ANBU type of thing. Especially when they would be mostly dealt in the darkness if they were to achieve the rank of ANBU Elite. Alas, Chinmoku would stand there in his ANBU Attire, his one eye appearing from his orange swirled mask arms crossed and waiting for the group to arrive...

He could feel the tremors. It all gave him goosebumps and more importantly it sent chills of anticipation up his spine. Though the kids would not know what they were setting themselves up for, they would definitely learn alot about ANBU, and their village from this course. Set up as a... 'hunt' of sorts. Chinmoku was patient and to all the children that would arrive he would tell each of them upon arrival.

"I'll answer any questions you have upon the arrival of all those who decided to come. We will all begin at the same time, because I do terribly with repeating myself." So there he would stand, before a long staircase at the base of an what seemed to be an abandoned school house. The windows were mostly boarded aside from the few that if you looked to them long enough they would see images racing as fast as the eye could pick up on movement back and forth only pausing for spare moments in time....

An Eerie howl would abide from within ready to engulf them all with the horrors that laid within. It was time for Yasu's Horror Class....
<i></i>

Class Rules said:
  • Each Participant (after this current round of posting) has 72 Hours to Post. Failure to adhere to this will give you a single strike. This is a Three strike system. Three and you fail the class.
  • This will be considered an ANBU Class.
  • All those who wish to enter may, I will not post again until Sunday so if you wish to enter and have not posted by Sunday PM me to let me know your intentions of entering. Otherwise, I will not wait as I dont like keeping others waiting.
  • If I fail to post after 48 Hours of everyone posting DM me and I will post ASAP.
  • PM me if you have any questions.

Kobayashi Yuuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuko would move swiftly towards her destination. It was getting late likely something that would seem ideal for an ANBU class. As she headed towards wheere the class would be taking place she would keep her note clutched tightly in one hand. She didn't expect to run into any trouble, but she would surely need the note if she did. After a while of basically speed walking Yuuko would find herself in front of what appeared to be some sort of old school building. It seemed quite run down, and if she didn't know any better maybe even haunted. Did she know better though? Surely a place in such disarray as the building could contain a spirit of some sort. Yuuko frankly struggled to think of a place much better suited for a haunting as well. That was all likely irrelevant thought though. The type of thing that appeared to take front, and center in one's mind when confronted with such a sight. In any event she wasn't here to sight see nor was she here to speculate. She was here because it was the area designated as the location for the class. So here she stood in front of the old school building bowing respectfully to the one who appeared to be her teacher for this class. "My name is Kobayashi Yuuko sir." She would say ready to maintain the bow until told otherwise. Manners were important even in such a place, and at such a time. If she ever tried to use such a thing as an excuse for impoliteness with her first mentor she most certainly would have been punished. Now it appeared all that there was left to do was wait for the others to arrive. Yuuko would wonder if she would know any of the other participating students. It would be nice to see a familiar face. Though she was always ready to make new friends as well. Only time would tell which of those things lie in her future.

Word Count: 315
Total Word Count: 315

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Daisuke had taken some time away from the academy, working privately on his studies with both his parents at home. He had needed to be away from the academy in all honesty, things had happened and changes had been made that continually lingered on the mind of the blonde haired boy. Even now, as he returned to formal education, images of what he had come to know as shinobi life flashed through his mind’s eye. It was late, an unusual time for most classes, that made this lesson interesting to the Minamoto boy – it appeared to be non-standard, quite possibly a change he needed to see. Maybe what was to come would show him the truth of life as a ninja of Konohagakure, something potentially non-sheltered and eye opening. He’d heard and seen enough, so maybe it was time to allow the minimal light of dusk to guide his journey onwards.

The path towards the seemingly abandoned building was nothing special, simply one of many routes towards the location for tonight’s lesson. The boy moved silently, more so than could be expected of most academy students – and this was not without purpose as silent movement was something the boy had been training for years now, along with his skill at perception. He was always on the lookout, subtly scanning each silhouetted figure he passed be it animal, plant or person. In the village it was safe to let down his guard for the most part, but the practice would serve him well in the future.

Soon enough, the ramshackle school building stood before him, its shape casting an uncertain atmosphere over the surrounding area. Yet Daisuke was unphased, his father had told him many stories of his own adventures and this would be nothing in comparison to the challenges Suyashi faced. With his clan tattoo prominently under his right eye, Daisuke stepped forwards, light on his feet as always. Teachers had laid traps under him before in lesson time, he wouldn’t allow for himself to be caught out again and thus caution was necessary. His blue eyes pierced the darkness, swiftly scanning those present that evening. Assumptions were yet to be made, it would be unwise for the boy to assume anything at present. Instead he simply nodded towards his teacher in greeting before taking his place, never quite relaxing and ever ready to move at a moment’s notice. His facial expressions held nothing but disinterest to the untrained eye – to those with a high level of analytical knowledge, it was clearly a mask for his ironically impeccable focus on his surroundings.

He quickly withdrew and then stowed a small bottle of water in a matter of seconds, taking a swift drink while the container was briefly exposed. The liquid calming the trembling energy which seemed to be entwined with his own chakra, but of course, this was all invisible. As was any sign of emotion in the body language of the boy. Now all he had to do was to wait.

WC: 502
TWC: 502

Mihoki Kahora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahora should know a thing or two about what it takes to be an ANBU, with her mother being a part of the secret government organisation. But in reality, she didn’t know an awful lot except for the fact that the ANBU were extremely sneaky and mysterious. The Senju girl believed that in order to reach her full potential and become the most desirable ninja she had to do more and be more. She had little involvement with the people in her life as an only child, they were always busy - always secretive. But with this lesson showing signs that it might teach her something that her mother could be proud of. She couldn't miss this chance.

And that’s what caused her to come to this freaky dark void of a place for a class she signed up for on a whim. Legs trembling. Walking slower than a student on the way to class. Hands shaky and fidgety. It looked like an insane asylum that she had only read about in horror books. A place festering with traces of the forgotten afterlife. A place so chilling that the atmosphere around her reminded her of the place she gets brought to in her nightmares, plunging her into her deepest and darkest fears. As she pushed open the front door of what realistically seemed like an abandoned school, she was met with a tall man stood at the bottom of the staircase that carried vast darkness that only reinforced her view of this place being in her nightmares. God what am I doing here?

Kosho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yudo was given a note for a night class she wasn't specifically sure what to expect from, but moving around Konoha at night was right up her alley. She was most often the one between her and Yuki that was in control at night, which often lead to her being the one who found somewhere to sleep at night. There were a few evenings she would enter the Isaki compound where she was welcomed not long after becoming a student of the academy. The families of the Isaki compound always welcomed her and Yuki with open arms sharing home cooked meals and a place to sleep. But on most nights Yudo wished to be alone as Kosho had been all his life, rather as alone as she could be sharing thoughts with sweet Yuki. It was a harsh outlook, but one that she accepted as her reality.

Walking through the streets alone at night wasn’t at all out of the ordinary for Yudo. Though on this particular night she had a class to look forward to. She didn’t expect to be alone on this night, though the tradeoff would likely be useful knowledge for her future.

Finally approaching the place where she’d been summoned Yudo looked down at the note providing the location for the class to verify that it was the right place. The building where she’d arrived looked like it would take the life of anyone foolish enough to even approach. For about a street’s length Yudo noticed there were a lot fewer nightcrawlers than she was used to roaming Konoha. Actually if she recalled correctly there hadn’t been anyone walking near her for about two minutes now. This building’s appearance explained such an absence of life, there’s a reason people tend to avoid abandoned areas devoid of any sources of light. Yudo personally believed the reason to be that only the most sinister, dangerous, and cynical individuals roamed such places and being in the presence of said individuals in an equally frightening environment probably wouldn’t leave a person with the happiest memories.

Despite all sound logic Yudo walked up the stairs where several students and a mysterious tall figure had all gathered.

MFT: 364

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
OwUkNo1.jpg

One after the other, and the ANBU would watch each of them only standing in silence with his arms crossed. The Hallow wind would churn eerily as he stood there in silence. Counting them as they made their entrances, no thoughts on any particular one at this point but they seemed like a bunch of kids that could be set for the journey they would embark on tonight. The Sun was just beginning to drop over the sky and rain clouds would subtly roll in... this was the beginning of the oddities. Because the forecast for the next few days would all seem to be bright. However, in the wake of Yasu things would change. And he was not an ANBU that could be trusted with the likes of doing anything half assed.

All things considered, this would be exactly enough to join that he was looking for. 'Four souls... May you grow fruitful and prosper here today... for I will not make it easy...' his thoughts would go out to them, but that was all they would get in terms of leeway. Alas, as he would begin to speak he'd turn on a voice device that changed his voice. He was very adamant about people not knowing who he was outside of his ANBU Garbs... it was of the utmost secrecy because if someone wanted info on ANBU and their inner workings it would behoove them to look for the lazy ANBU that didnt keep up with the appearances nor the ones that kept themselves in check from such things getting out. Yasu was not about to make himself a target for anyone.

"Welcome to the Class. I trust you all have prepared yourself for tonight... Because this will either be one of the best nights in your academy life, or it will haunt you through your adult life. At any pace... My name is Chinmoku. And from this point forward you and I will be playing a game. The Game is survival. One night. One chance. The Purpose of this class is for me to see if you are elite enough to join the ranks of ANBU... or even to be a shinobi. So as I give instructions be sure to listen, I do not like repeating myself." Nodding once he'd form a single handseal and would summon two scrolls. Both Marked with the Symbol for map. [地図]. Then he would hand one to Minamoto Daisuke and the other to Yuuko

"...The First two students to arrive. You both will be the designated Team leaders. The goal is to use the scroll to find three pieces to a mystery. Your teams will be investigating the ruins of this building to find the reason there have been children found missing from within. Once you find the source it will be up to you to coordinate and return to me with the answer to the mystery. Along the way you will find any weapons you need to fight off anything from within... And from the look of it. There might be a few remnants of damned souls that will be looking to take over your body so they may be freed from the horrors within... If you are not up for this task turn back now... because once you begin I will not be able to retrieve you."

There Yasu would await the answers... and if there would be no one turning back he would continue.

"Alright... You will be allowed to take nothing with you so if you have any ninja tools on you. Leave them with me. You may only use the scroll and the things you find within. So unless you have any questions... You may begin."
<i></i>

Class Rules said:
  • Each Participant (after this current round of posting) has 72 Hours to Post. Failure to adhere to this will give you a single strike. This is a Three strike system. Three and you fail the class.
  • If I fail to post after 48 Hours of everyone posting DM me and I will post ASAP.

Kobayashi Yuuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuko would watch as the rest of her classmates would appear each one looking more intimidated than the last. She understood why they could be freaked out by a building like this, but it wasn't really that bad was it? Surprisingly enough at her age Yuuko was more fearless than your average child. Though that didn't mean she would charge blindly into danger. She wasn't the smartest of people, but she knew when caution was advisable. As the seemingly last classmate would arrive she would see that he was in fact someone she already knew. It seemed Kosho was also going to be a part of this class. This was something that made Yuuko smile as she considered him to be a friend. Before she had the chance to say anything to him the teacher would begin to speak.

The man, Chinmoku as he would introduce himself, would tell them about what their lesson would entail. Which seemed to be to investigate why strange things had been happening inside the scary building. Even more importantly than that he also assigned Yuuko, and another student as team leaders. Apparently Yuuko was actually being rewarded for being early to something. It seemed that habit actually did her some noticeable good for once. Yuuko would turn to look at Kosho upon being handed her map smiling widely. She was very happy to be able to work on a team with him for this mission. Hopefully he would share that feeling, and agree to it though. There was no way Yuuko would force him to work with her if he didn't want to. After the teacher would finish explaining things to the group Yuuko would begin moving. She'd practically charge at Kosho stopping a very, very short distance away from him. "Kosho!!! Be on my team, and we can work together!" She would whisper to him both loudly, and excitedly. Whispering seemed more fitting for the situation at hand though Yuuko didn't seem to be very good at it as she was happy. She would smile happily at Kosho waiting for him to respond. After he did so Yuuko would tug him towards the door a bit. "Come on lets go, and get started!" She'd say still excited getting ready to enter the building.

Word Count: 380
Total Word Count: 695

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
One by one, the next two students arrived. Only one of which was known to Daisuke, the girl. Kahora. They had met a few times in the past but it had been quite a while since the two had spoken, the Minamoto boy simply nodded towards her for the time being – allowing his eyes to close momentarily before they returned to look upon the teacher for the day. Of course, Daisuke took a few seconds to scan the two unknown students, briefly assessing them in his mind. There was no way he could know about their capabilities until the class had begun in earnest, that would be the time to watch and learn more about them. Although such a personal decision wouldn’t remove his focus from the task at hand, that was the objective to be pursued above all else.

The instructor, clad in his ANBU gear, finally introduced himself as ‘Chinmoku’ a name that Daisuke would have to trust for now and one that should not be further questioned in terms of origin. He paid close attention as the class description followed – his attention focused completely upon the instructions being given. After all, there was not going to be any repetition. Judging from what information was shared, there were perils ahead to be faced that would challenge not only the physical ability of each shinobi but also their mental capabilities. Daisuke simply nodded in thanks as he was handed one map scroll. To be assigned as a team leader was quite the reward for being in the first half of students to arrive, but really it only provided an extra challenge. Though, the thought of such a challenge did push Daisuke’s drive to complete the task to an impeccable standard.

There was, however, another aspect of the class that would provide a further challenge or test. Daisuke thoughts on the matter were hesitant, but within moments he had removed his pouches of ninja tools as well as the shuriken summoning bracers that were bound to his wrists. Without his equipment Daisuke would have to rely on his array of jutsu as well as whatever there was to be found within the building. There was some hope that there would be useable tools inside, but none of the students could rely on that – hopefully they were all confident enough with their techniques.

The first student to arrive seemed eager to get the task underway, having quickly picked her team member. In terms of team layouts, this was all that Daisuke was hoping for as he thankfully had some knowledge of the jutsu available to Kahora. The shed the smallest of smiles towards her, it was nice to see her again. However there wasn’t much time to dwell on that.

His icy gaze flicked over towards Yuuko as she tugged the final student to arrive towards the front door, now revealed to be named Kosho.

“Hold on.”

Daisuke spoke up and raised an open palm in an attempt to halt the over-eager advance into the building. Following this, he knelt down and opened his map on the ground before scanning the layout of the abandoned school building.

“We may have two separate teams but, as Chinmoku has said, we will need to coordinate our extraction and answer to the mystery. I don’t think this is a competition to survive, and either way I’m not fond of losing comrades.” He paused for a second before he resumed speaking. “We should first find suitable access points to the building, it’s best not to be expected as we enter the building. Even when we have found suitable entrances, it would be best to enter when we all have an idea of the internal layout. But be quick in memorising what you can. We need as much time as possible on the inside.”

With this said, Daisuke continued to read the map, committing as much of the interior layout of the school building as possible to memory. This would not be a simple class, that was for sure.

WC: 673
TWC: 1,175
MFT

Kosho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to the class. Were the first words Yudo heard from the mysterious figure and while it was nigh impossible to feel welcome given the environment, she intently listened to his every word all the same. While at the moment she wasn’t sure exactly what she would be learning tonight, this was still a class and she intended to learn as much as she possibly could from it.

The instructor’s name was Chinmoku, who explained the class as being a game between Chinmoku and the students. Ironically it was a game of survival, Yudo knew this would be regular class when she first laid her eyes on this building.

Two students were assigned as leaders Yuuko, a friend of Yuki’s who Yudo noticed by her signature dark green hair moments after arriving, and a blonde haired boy who Yudo had never seen before now. The goal was to find the three pieces of the mystery and return to Chinmoku to present their findings. The catch was that there were spirits who could potentially possess the students and they weren’t allowed to bring their ninja tools inside.

Shortly after the instructor finished speaking Yuuko charged at Yudo as if she were going to go through her before halting closely in front of Yudo. Yuuko then failed an attempt at whispering by loudly suggesting that Yudo join her team. Yudo of course had no problem working with Yuuko. Despite Yuuko’s overly joyous and cheerful attitude that Yudo wasn’t the biggest fan of she has many times shown she’s a far more capable kunoichi than Yudo. Besides Yudo already had a bit of experience working with Yuuko, which would hopefully be helpful for this seemingly difficult class.

Gazing at Yuuko’s familiar smile “Okay” said Yudo triggering what seemed like even more excitement with Yuuko as she tugged at Yudo pulling her toward the door of the building. Yudo grabbed Yuuko’s arm trying to contain her excitement to take a moment and think. Hold on said the blonde haired boy who was also appointed as a team leader before raising his hand and starting to speak.

After he spoke Yudo looked toward Yuuko and said “First of all I have to leave my item pouch here, if you have any ninja tools you should leave them too Yuuko. Wouldn’t want to fail the class before we even get to try.” Yudo reached for her item pouch stuffing her extra smoke bombs inside it and dropped it on the stairs of the building.

“Also, I think he’s right we should at least get a general idea of the building’s layout using this moonlight outside. Assuming there’s no source of light inside you might need to use fire ninjutsu so that you and I can see once inside Yuuko. From the looks of the other team lead I’m sure they’ll be fine.”

If Yuuko agreed Yudo would overlook the map briefly with her before speaking again otherwise Yudo would just say “If we find anything we think is a piece of the mystery we’ll try to regroup with you two to share or attempt to send a clone with the information. By the way my name is Kosho.”

Yudo then headed in whichever direction Yuuko and her decided would be a good place to start.

Mihoki Kahora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Eyeing the unfamiliar white-haired boy as he cautiously approached the ghastly abandoned school building, Kahora felt rather uneasy knowing that whatever was going on inside the building was paranormal without a doubt. She had never come across the supernatural and wasn’t sure she even truly believed in such a thing in the first place, but the sinister atmosphere was enough to make her consider beings otherworldly. Whatever was inside, made her feel like the life was being drained from her and everyone around her. Heavy dark hues shadowed the stairway and painted the faces of the students and teacher. What on earth is happening? There’s no way I can stay. But… wait… is that Daisuke? Ugh it is! It’s been so long. But… I-I can’t stay. It’s too much. Thoughts of fear flooded Kahora’s mind as she considered all her options. If she left, the feelings of dread and morbidity would leave her body but… I guess she’d feel scared about Daisuke staying and facing whatever this is on his own. No. She had to stay. She had to protect him. She would never forgive herself if something happened.

Shaking the fear, she stood her ground and listened to what Chinmoku explained. A chill ran down Kahora’s spine at the prospect of having to survive the night in this creepy place. But the fear only grew once she learned the point to the class being here. Missing children? Oh god. I’m a child! What if I go missing too? What if Daisuke goes missing? Damned souls? Can this get any worse? I’m staying with him. I have to. I have to protect him. Walking over to Daisuke, mustering up all the confidence she could, Kahora lightly tapped him on the shoulder so that he knew of her presence. “Hi.” She gave a shy smile and continued speaking, “So uh… wanna work together? It’s cool if not-” Just as she was about to turn into a stuttering mess she turned her head round as she heard the other two students pair up. Giggling to herself at her luck, she turned back to Daisuke “Guess we kinda have to work together. So… I definitely don’t think we should all split up. N-not that I’m scared or anything, totally not scared at all. Just would be better to all fight together if we encounter anything so that there’s little chance we get injured.”

Listening to the plans of Daisuke and the others, she decided she really liked this group. They were all so considerate of others which immediately put her mind at ease. They knew what they were doing and Kahora didn’t have a clue. She’d never been in a situation like this before and she wasn’t going to pretend like she knew exactly what to do. She liked Kosho’s plan but was still hesitant to split up, but it seemed like Kosho and Yuuko had already made up their minds. Turning to Daisuke, she attempted to come up with a plan “Maybe we could see if we could get to the roof of the building and see if we can see in through the windows or if there’s an escape hatch to go through. Because if there’s anything inside, they won’t anticipate us breaking through and we might have a chance at killing whatever nasty creatures are in there.”

[/color]
WC: 561
TWC: 827
MFT

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
OwUkNo1.jpg

It was definitely interesting to think about the horrors that were laid before them. Even the inclinations that they would be safe were about to e put to rest because this was a place of tragedy, pain and remorse. Souls locked within were yearning for a reprieve and they might just get a body out of it if things worked in their favors. Though they would fidget and stare from beyond painted glass, behind the bars of restriction that were cast upon them by the hands of death itself. Tonight would be the night that some spirits may lash out and attempt to harm the others. The children were at the highest risk... and there would be no one to save them, or at least not yet.

Chinmoku watched as they began to pair up nodding at the choices. They seemed to be comfortable with one another, but not mingling with the other group aside from the general notion of not splitting up. 'Hm, One concept down... something I dont have to touch on for now...', thought the spiral masked ANBU. To be fair, they wouldnt have to rely on each other so much as themselves individually, but thus he would respond to them before he let them get ahead of themselves.

"There are only two known entry points located on the maps I gave you... Good luck to you all... I will see you on the other side.", and with that Yasu would vanish into darkness. Leaving the children to fend for themselves. If they would look to their maps they would notice that a great portion of it was blurred. Except for the main entrance which showed a staircase leading to the upstairs and the side entrance to the west but more of that was blurred than anything. Also on the map there were Areas designated for discovery... Five in total all marked according to letter, From A to E.

From here the children would have to decide how to begin, there were five areas, maybe more included as when they looked at the layout of the upper levels the complete map was blurred to the point they would not be able to make out a layout of any classrooms or hallways. However, if they chose the Main Entrance they would hear a faint whisper within the hollowed halls. Nothing audible... if they were to enter from the side, they would hear nothing. Not even their feet hitting the wood below them. Barely able to hear the person next to them...

Which way would they go~
<i></i>

Class Rules said:

This is the Class Progress Bar! Once it fills up you're done!
[progress]20[/progress]

Q7M9zfj.png

Kobayashi Yuuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuko would stop pulling Kosho along, and would move closer to the others. The blonde boy was right that they should take a look at the map before attempting to move on. As Yuuko would listen to the others speak of plans, and ideas she would check herself again for any extra items. When she was done with that she would unroll her map looking at it a bit quizzically. It appeared that a large portion of the map was blurry which allowed for slight, but not total, inspection of the buildings layout. Despite that Yuuko would continue to look over the map attempting to memorize what she could make out. She would look up a bit towards the teacher as he spoke some final words before disappearing. Just as he said there were two entrances shown on the map. One on the side, and the other, the main entrance, stood right in front of them all. A choice would have to be made in order to proceed. It seemed that as Yuuko figured the two teams would be splitting up in order to cover more ground. So with that in mind the question was which team would take which entrance.

Yuuko would consider the two options. Should her team go through the side entrance, or the main entrance? There really wasn't much information on either of the choices. Yuuko would turn back to the map examining it again. There were five marked zones on the map. Each of the zones would need to be investigated. After looking at the oh so blurry map for a few more seconds she would smile looking up at the others. "Everybody I have an idea." She would say to them happily. "Me, and Kosho can go in through the side entrance here," she would say pointing at her map for the others to see, "and then we could investigate areas B, and C." She would continue tracing her finger on the map to show which areas she was talking about. "You two can go in through the main entrance, and search areas E, and D. Then after we investigate our areas both teams can meet up here," she would say pointing on the map to the hall in front of area A, "and we can quickly go over what we found before investigating area A together as one big team." She would say with a happy smile looking at the others. "Unless everyone else wants to stick together from the start." She would say waiting for everyone else to comment on her idea.

Word Count: 430
Total Word Count: 1,125

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Daisuke” He said bluntly in response to Kosho’s introduction, he was far too focused to be polite at this moment in time. He remained knelt down, his piercing blue eyes scanning the map as quickly as possible while he waited for his comrades to gather round. There wasn’t too much to be seen apart from a previously unknown side entrance, an interesting option but it would not be wise to immediately dash off to that area. It seemed as though his words from moments before had taken effect, pulling the entire group in closer to observe the map. Of course it was of great importance that each member of each team knew at least the basic layout of the building to the extent that they were able to. Daisuke nodded a few seconds later, having taken in all the information he could. Now it would come down to determining the best point of entry for each squad.

The main doorway was the least desirable option as the sounds of eagerness from earlier likely caught the attention of whoever (or whatever) was dwelling within. If he had a good knowledge of the partnering team then this task would be easier, however with the little knowledge he had a decision had to be made. Of all those around him, the Minamoto boy could only really trust the abilities of himself and his teammate Kahora. Her wood style would form a good defensive base for their team, while his sensory capabilities should be able to determine the location of any would-be attackers. As such it would appear that the main entrance could be left to his team.

The sentiment seemed to translate across quite well, either that or it was a coincidence that Yuuko opted to take the side door with her partner. It seemed that she and Kosho had their heads screwed on straight, even if the former was slightly more energetic it was made up for with the analytical nature of Kosho.

Daisuke stood up and rolled the map scroll up and into one of his pouches in one swift movement. His gaze met with each of his comrades, firstly with the opposite team. “Yes, you take the side entrance. Kahora and I will take the main entrance.” He paused for a second to consider the plan of action once the group had reached the interior. In general it was rather sound but with too few contingencies for the Minamoto boy’s liking. “It’s agreed we will proceed through the building with your plan in mind. However, we will likely have no methods of communication once we are inside. So...” Once more he paused, performing a few basic hand seals and closing his left eye. A small sphere of air began to condense before him which soon formed into what appeared to be an eye, with no distinguishable difference from the one that Daisuke had just closed. “I will be sending my jutsu with you, that way I will be able to see what is going on for you two. If you run into trouble then we will make sure to meet with you as soon as possible to provide backup. If, however, you see the eye disappear that means we have also run into some trouble and likely need your support.” His eyes held nothing but a serious gaze about them as he looked towards both Yuuko and Kosho. “We may be two teams, but we are comrades and I expect you to come to our aid' if we need it, as much as I expect us to come to your aid if you find trouble in the building. I hope you both understand.”

Finally, Daisuke turned towards Kahora. A small nod accompanying his gaze. “I hope you are ready. I trust in your skills, so please trust in mine while we are in there. I’ve got your back.” With this said, he began walking towards the main entrance. “Stay close to me.” He spoke quietly to the Senju girl. “I will provide some cover to our entrance.”

He took a breath, holding two fingers up in front of his chest. “Kirigaukre no jutsu.” Immediately the air began to condense around the entrance, forming a thick mist to obscure their entry into the building. With that, Daisuke took his first steps in, reaching out with his senses to determine what he could find in the building. All the while his eye followed the other team, watching them and their environment as it went.

MFT
WC: 752
TWC: 1,927
((Crystal eye and Hidden Mist used))

Kosho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yudo observed what she could from the map periodically looking up at the other students. After a few moments she noticed Yuuko look from the map with a smile. It seemed as though Yuuko was ready to speak. She announced that she had a plan and went on to explain it to the group. The gist of the plan was for the two teams to investigate two areas from different sides of the building and meet back in the final area.

Yudo was content with the plan it worked in theory decently. Besides Yudo wasn’t convinced that how they entered would be extremely important to finishing the class. Whatever was waiting for them inside was likely nothing four academy students could predict or hope to appropriately plan for.

The blue eyed boy who briefly introduced himself to Yudo with only his given name had shown rather extreme focus or intolerance of people so far, Yudo couldn’t decided which one yet. Regardless after Yuuko finished speaking seemed to agree with plan sent a Crystal Eye to travel with Yuuko and Yudo as a means of emergency communication.

Shortly after Yudo approached the side entrance with Yuuko and right before entering put her hand in front of Yuuko to stop further movement. Yudo looked Yuuko in the eye and placed her index finger over her lips before forming several hand signs. A second later blood clone that resembled Kosho in every way had materialized in front of the two. Yudo crouched down slightly preparing to wait a minute or two for the clone to reveal if this side of the building had any traps or ambushes waiting for them. Yudo was sure that Yuuko would have an idea of what she was planning with this clone since the two had worked together several times previously.

MFT: 303

[Blood Clone used]

Mihoki Kahora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Inspecting the map closely, Kahora was daunted by the number of rooms in this dark void of a place, especially the blurred portion of the map. Part of her wanted to run as far away from this place as she could but she had to be stronger than whatever is inside these rooms. It was about time she grew as a person and became more than her fears. Looking over her shoulder towards Yuuko and Kosho as both Kahora and Daisuke were called over, they suggested splitting up and covering sections B and C whilst Kahora and Daisuke, aka the dream team, will cover E and D. Its not a bad idea, Kahora reflected, but she was still apprehensive about splitting up. She didn’t particularly want her soul to join the damned.

However, as soon as Daisuke spoke his mind and agreed with the other group, Kahora doubts faded almost instantly and she was also set on the overall plan. Who needs backup anyway? Haha…ha…ha.. uh not me! Listening to Daisuke express that he’s going to conjure up his jutsu to help the other team and the dream team, she couldn’t help but feel a rush of admiration flood into her emotions. She had to do something too, to show Daisuke that she could protect him and the others too. All she had to do was think about all the things she’s learnt at the academy. She had no doubts that this place was rigged with traps and the unknown, so she had to prepare to be sneaky and stealthy. But why throw myself into danger immediately? I’m sure as hell not letting Daisuke either.

Turning to the blonde-haired boy, she explained “I have an idea. To protect the both of us, I’m going to create two wood clones, one for me and one for you, to go first into the rooms so that they take the brunt of whatever lurks inside. Once we know whether the room is clear or not, we can sneak inside when they least expect it we can attack whatever nightmare is inside.” Being so sure of her own plan, Kahora channelled her inner chakra and closed her eyes as she became overwhelmed by the green aura that began surrounding her limbs. She concentrated and concentrated, and the feeling was too much for her and the green aura disappeared immediately. She opened her eyes and to her dismay, nothing was there excepted the blonde-haired boy staring back at her. “Uh I-I’m sorry. I can do it I promise. Not sure why that didn’t work. It’s worked before I swear. Let me try again.”

Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes once more, she thought of what might happen if tonight goes wrong, losing Daisuke forever and not becoming a shinobi. She can’t let that happen. As these thoughts powered her might, she felt the familiar warm rush of chakra flow through her body stronger than ever as her arms shot towards the ground in front of her. The green aura around her grew and grew as if she was in a bubble but suddenly disappeared when her pool of chakra had dissipated. She cautiously opened her eyes once more and found two wooden clones, the same height and shape as herself. It was kinda weird to her looking back at her shadow of herself but kinda cool. Kahora looked up and smirked towards Daisuke, pretty pleased with herself. “Told you I could do it. Now, let’s go. We’ve got things to do!”

WC: 592
TWC: 1419
MFT

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
OwUkNo1.jpg

The Students would begin on their mystery, and this was indeed a class, but what was the purpose? Why were they learning? Maybe there was something else going on with that ANBU, but alas these would be questions for the future. Daisuke making the wide scape of Mist covering the area... a technique you didnt see around much these days with the lack of Water country shinobi still left around. Hell, alot of the members from the Origins of Mist were long gone. All the Kage had long passed, and this was merely a passed down technique being displayed... Kosho summoned his Blood clone which would also do the team well... more targets for the damned. And Ultimately the teams would be set, with Kahora setting up more bodies.

Thus they would begin, one group to the side... another through the front.

---Kosho and Yuuko

Upon coming up the duo would notice that there was no visibility beyond the corners of the complex. The doors and walls were all tattooed with scratches and carvings of miscellaneous thievery and quotes. Nothing to note aside from 'Help' and 'Demons live amongst the light.' However, nothing would make sense for now. Thus, the entry point on the side would be easy to open as the locks had been thrashed and tossed to the right side of the threshold as if someone had broken in.

Goosebumps would form as the air grew cold if they were to enter, but alas once within the halls... everything would look normal. Almost as if the school had never closed, and it was merely getting ready for the next day. Once over the threshold of the door, they would feel a warmth wash over them and unlike on the outside, it was very welcoming. Banners of school dances and weekend plays to be put on. It was almost a regular school... one that many shinobi would never get the luck to enjoy.

Once completely in the two would realize the door behind them closing sharply to a slam causing an errie echo that reverberated throughout the halls causing some of the banners to reveal flickers of the outside world, almost as if this had been a painted masquerade for them, only to cover their eyes from the truths.... There were two ways to go from here as one hall leading to Area A had been blocked off by a gate with a lock. Left or right. The choice was theirs.

---Daisuke And Kahora

Though some sort of unforseen manner, the duo would find themselves thick within the fog of Daisuke's jutsu. Coming up upon the door the latching on the door would be broken and rusted. Seemingly had been like this for some time as well due to the level of rust that had accumulated on the nobs and handles. If were to push upon the doors they would see that the halls were empty riddled with cobwebs and dust... even though it seemed like no one had walked these halls for ages if they were to acknowledge it, there were footsteps lightly printed along the floor and up a near by staircase that was blocked by desks and almost impossible to climb over. Through the crystal eye Daisuke would be able to see silhouettes down the hallways though fuzzy and jittery at first they would be able to make them out as they continued through...

Depending on which way they would go it would seem that the west side of the compound was blocked off, and they would not be able to help their friends that had entered on that side. On the map though, a black marking would indicate to them where the other map was located. Maybe through chakra signatures... who knows when dealing with Ninja magic.

Alas, there was a single figure standing at the end of the hallways to the east of their position. It stood as a man would stand yet it stayed completely still and did not flinch. Even if they were to call out to it it would not return a call. However, if they began to step towards it or away from it, it would reverse their movements. Coming closer as they would go away from it, and fleeing as they would come close... but its movements didnt sound like steps more like... the skitters of roaches along hardwood floors.

<i></i>

Class Rules said:
  • There is no posting order, if your character would wait to react then wait... if they would act first, have them act. Everything you do will be noted for the final grade.
  • Make it clear what your actions are in your post, linking to jutsu and such as you use them. It will make modding and responding alot simpler. However, even if you're not using jutsu, make sure you let myself and your teammates know what you're doing in an OOC part of your post.

This is the Class Progress Bar! Once it fills up you're done!
[progress]40[/progress]

Q7M9zfj.png

Kobayashi Yuuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After the group finished making their plans it was time for action. Here the group would split paths with Yuuko, and Kosho moving around to the side entrance of the building. When they arrived there was another sight to see that made the building even more intimidating. The side doors locks were displaced, and certainly not doing their job. It appeared as if someone had broken into the school building. As to why someone would want to do such a thing Yuuko was unsure. While she wasn't necessarily scared or intimidated by the building she realized that it certainly wasn't a fun place to hang out. So she figured the locks were likely broken by Chinmoku prior to the class happening. If it happened to be the work of someone else Yuuko was sure they probably had one heck of a story to tell. After Kosho's clone proceeded into the building seemingly unharmed the two would prepare to follow.

"Before we go in let me do something." Yuuko would say making some handseals. After she finished a ball of light with an eerie glow would form floating in the air next to her. "It will help if there's some sort of genjutsu here." Yuuko would say with a smile. "Now lets get in there!" She would say excitedly, but quietly as not to create to much noise. She would then begin to cautiously move inside the worn down, and torn apart building. She would look around at the graffiti covered walls. She would catch sight of a particularly interesting piece of graffiti. Though before she could read it fully the school seemed to change. One moment the school was worn down and torn apart, but after her next blink it was completely normal. The school they were in was a completely different place than what they had seen before. Could this be some sort of visual genjutsu? Certainly not or her spirit lantern would have protected her from it. In a search for more clues Yuuko would look around noting also the sudden temperature change. As Kosho moved in further away from the door it would slam shut quickly, and loudly. In this moment a series of things would happen. Yuuko wasn't sure if she was the only one that saw it, or if Kosho had as well. When the door slammed the school posters covering the walls would change. They would reveal for a split second a different, and more befitting, school hallway. Likely thanks to her spirit lantern the effect would move out a bit causing certain parts of the school waver. While she could no longer see through the posters she was completely sure they were being affected by something. Luckily in her training Yuuko had learned of a technique for situations like this. Now Yuuko only needed to use it, and hopefully the truth would be revealed to her. Yuuko would close her eyes allowing herself to focus in on her chakra. She would prevent the chakra from flowing for just a short period of time. She would begin to prepare herself to open her eyes again. Hopefully those this time she would see the school for what it really was.

Word Count: 535
Total Word Count: 1,660

[Cancel (Mastered) was used]
[Spirit Lantern was used]

Kosho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yudo watched as her blood clone walked into the darkness of the building alone basically defenseless. It seemed as if no obvious traps were placed in the school as the clone was still unharmed. Yudo looked back Yuuko and walked through the seals of the side door. Soon after a cold air overtook the area. Yudo had a feeling something strange was about to happen but still looking toward her blood clone, who had now reached what seemed like a dead end to the front of them, nothing seemed out of place. Looking around the dark building there were locks that seemed to be forced off of the hinges of the door, the cause at the moment unknown. Further inspection of the area revealed writing on the walls Help! Demons live along with other ominous but not truly helpful phrases.

Before the duo entered Yuuko performed a jutsu conjuring a ball of light that would help with genjutsu. A practice of jutsu that was actually a bit of a weak spot for Yudo. She never believed studying or practicing genjutsu would help her to survive, but always knew it was something that she would eventually regret if she put it off for too long. Yudo had the feeling that today would be that day.

Several moments after walking with Yuuko, Yudo realized the inside of the building wasn’t at all what she expected. Why didn’t she noticed this sooner? The cold air that greeted her after making her first steps into building began to dissipate away in favor of a warm welcoming aura. The memory of ominous writings on the wall were washed away from Yudo’s mind instead there were colorful banners with dates for school dances and weekend plays Come support the drama club’s performance of SUN and MOON!

As Yudo’s confusion began to grow she looked around for Yuuko, but she was nowhere to be found. The door to the side entrance slammed shut echoing throughout the halls of the building. As the echo spread the walls of the building seemed to flicker images from places and people that clearly were not in the building.

“I’m in a genjutsu I’m not sure what to do...”

“Yuuko can you hear me?”

MFT: 372

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back