Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let it Go [SMM]

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1) You don't have the rights to use/define/alter Scratchy; he's a pre-existing setting NPC. Currently only the people who run Mist (Lore) have the rights to use him.

2) You definitely don't have the right to grab camera footage, that probably doesn't exist anyway given as there's no way that there would be working cameras still (if there ever were there), of other PCs. That's just a major no.

3) The Seven Swordsmen do not exist in Mist history. Just. Straight up not a thing. You don't have the right to invent history for Mist, either.

4) The most minor thing--solo missions are posted here, in this forum, not elsewhere.

Mission denied, and for the above top three points, voided.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Perhaps then we should actually have some history for Mist, so it is a thing and doesnt require people making it up? Leaving something 'open' should invite people to provide history to the place (apart from Naruto canon things, I didnt make anything up.) Its VERY hard to accurately RP in an area where there's nothing to aid you apart from it being so cold you will die.

I completely know you are following the rules and Im not upset at you - its just that any creative licencing on things that have not been looked at or worked on for years should be encouraged, rather than out-right refused. Thats how the site dies.

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mist was in play this version and has a fair amount of setting and history established through that. It is currently under jurisdiction of Lore, and any establishing facts have to go through the Lore team--a fact that is publicly accessible, and having to put such details to the people who own the country is a rule that has existed for many years on the site. Additionally, I shouldn't have to point out that NC has never drawn its history from Naruto canon, and importing things from it is the same as adding things.

There aren't a lot of other ways I can put this: if you'd prefer to roleplay somewhere with more established setting details, then please do so. Currently, Mist's established setting details are as noted there already are not up for alteration. If you wish to remove or take anything generic such as general items, treasure, artwork, gold stores, that is perfectly acceptable, but things that create non-generic details are strictly off-limits. This is unfair to those who might still have ties to Mist, and it is unfair to those who would need to take note of them for the future.

Finally, that last sentence is highly unappreciated, could be seen as manipulative, and I would ask that you do not say such things in the future.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back