Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let Loose, at Least For Now(Open)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
{Topic Entered as INPC: Yamazaki Yuri}

This is Audio Log #NS0014.... Things just didn't seem to go well in that office. NO.... it was a nightmare. Not only did I inform him of my weakness, I questioned his integrity and insulted him as a superior. Not only did I completely ruin any chance I had with him, I'm pretty sure I seemed like a mental case so I could kiss any shot at a real position within a shinobi faction good-bye. Then again, the mere fact that he was a high superior placed him out of my reach anyway, and by my master's teachings in ethics, eye contact of any kind was forbidden unless he requested... Not that he'd be all that interested me anyways anymore I mean, he's the Sennin. How could I compare to so many natives that would surely throw themselves at a someone that I shouldn't even look in the eye?

Well, it was evident that I was going to get strung out if I didn't do something. The next day I left Sadako's apartment, leaving a note for her. I was going to take her advice and go shopping. I'm pretty sure that wasting the money I saved on a wardrobe was the best idea but, this was a crisis. The note would mention my plans to be within the shopping plaza around noon time. However, I needed to pick up my earns from the diner beforehand. I headed to the diner dress in tennis shoes, black leather pants, and my red one shoulder top with my hair bun-tied like usual and my glasses. I had a brief chat with some of the guys for a bit before heading out, but when I stepped outside after picking up my money I came across a trio of teens dancing, two of which were a set of twins.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Topic Entered with full Dragon Crew]

After a long night's fun, rest, and unwinding, the Shida-Man and crew got some. Shortly after most of the crew woke up, we went to some place called Domashi's Neon Noodle. We needed to eat well for the upcoming trip. We even decided to take doggie bag for when we were ready to leave. Mostly we just sat in silience though due to the nature of our leave. Some of the Dragons still had family at home, namely Ren, Gando, and the Shida-Man, if you include members of the Dragons. The Wild Ones however didn't want any part of the partly gloomy atmosphere and went outside with Boomie V2.75.

Body psychic (Heard in-character)
While outside they cranked the music up and had a warm up into their routine. The three teens were the best that I knew at it,... outside of the Shida-Man that is. What? You thought I would forget to mention that little part didn't you? You should knew better by now. Anywho, while they were out there, a lady seemingly in her late teens or early twenties left the building and stopped to watch them go to work. After a while of gazing at there amazing style of dancing, J Bird started to slide and air pump toward her, then around to her backside before hip bumping her toward the dance floor.

J Bird:(Joy) "Na uh missy, you've been watching too long. It's your turn."
Lady:(Hesitant) "No nono, I'm sorry. I can't do any of that."
Y2K:(Smug) "Only cause you don't lady. Livin' that a%# up."
J Blue:(Encouraging) "Look, I know you can do this. Y2K, something easy to flow with."

I got Music(Heard in-character)
From there J Blue does a step and slide combination, in which he step his right foot out toward the right, brings it back in, steps out once more and slides his left foot toward his right. He then repeats the move in the other direction. He shoulders and elbow swayed to the rhythm. While the woman watched, J Blue pointed to his feet to make sure the woman caught to more important part of the move. After about three rounds of right and left slides, Y2K pulls in the woman a little more to further persuade her to try, though the woman didn't resist. She started to get it pretty easy, letting her arms hang low at first to focus more on the legs and feet, and then began to relax a bit more. By her fifth round of right and left through, she was already trying to make the move her own, moving her hands as if dragging herself as she slides.

J Bird:(Hype) "WOW WOW WOW, what was that, Ms. 'I can't do any of that'? Pulling them skills out of nowhere. What's your name sweetheart?"
Woman:(Shy) *Blushing* "Yamazaki,... Yuri."
J Bird: *checking her out* "Yuri huh? Okay Sweet Pea, let's keep going."

Keep the Groove(Heard in-character
Thirty minutes later... they were still at it, only now they were being watched by the rest of the Dragons that came outside, some of the workers in the diner, and some random civilians. The four man dancing squad liked they were having a blast, but at the songs end the Shida-Man summoned the group with a wave. Having met and conversed with the lady for a while during the dance lessons, The Wild Ones said their good-byes to Yuri before the Dragons heading out. And though the twins got her contact info, it would be a while before they could they to use it. Now, it was time to head to face destiny.

[Marked for training]
[Sakamoto Hokoshida and the Dragons leaving topic in 30 minutes. Yuri staying.]
[Due to Kagemaru's voiding, this post will serve as my(Sakamoto Hokoshida's) retirement post.]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Date: Tuesday
Time: 11:21AM

Noise. Thats what he was hearing. Noise and a lot of it. Waking up from his self imposed coma, Kagemaru would lift his head from the self made hair pillow that was comprised of his dreadlocks, then onto raising his upper body from the branch that he was laying in. It was keeping him from sleeping and Kagemaru needed his sleep. Granted, it was nearly noon, but he'd nothing better to do. Initially he tried to ignore the noise but it was too close and due to the fact that it took him several minutes to find an branch not only strong enough to support his weight, but one smooth enough to be slept on somewhat comfortably. He was pretty much homeless at the moment but this was a choice of his. He could have very easily stolen enough money from just about any random citizen walking around stone, but petty theft was beneath him so he would tough out the elements. However, the street had been relatively quiet until this group of would be gang bangers came along.

The noise went on for a while before it aggravated Kagemaru enough for him to act. In truth, he would over-react, but he wasn't one for being woken up prematurely.

Throwing a kunai and aiming it to land only inches away from the source of the noise, Kagemaru would make his presence known. Wearing a somewhat ragged sleeveless black shirt, and black baggy pants. He was light brown skinned with dreadded hair with a ragged blindfold. To the average onlooker, he may have looked to be a blind homeless man, albeit a somewhat muscular one. Taking note of the children in front of him, he concluded that their chakra were nothing of great importance, but one of them did pique his interest.

Your noise is annoying. He was blunt, pompus, and rude. But quite frankly, he didn't care. There was a female present. Kage was unsure of her involvement in their antics, but he was thoroughly upset about being awoken by loud thumping music, hollering and dancing.

[ooc: You didn't post a run time or ooc rank so I'm gonna assume your 30 minute leave is invalid, and stop you from leaving. But it'd be nice if you just stayed anyway.]

[Marked: 343]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As we were having a good time, some rough looking character came out of no where to end the fun. This guy obviously didn't have good taste in music. Determined not to let this day end on a sour note, I shrug and waved as I went about my way. As a newly made Stone citizen, I had some celebrating to do as a official. On the bright side, this distracted me from some of my personal issues.

{Yuri leaving topic}

After the woman said good-bye due to the interruption, most of the group crossed there arms and stood in front of this guy. Where in the world did this bum come from? Whatever the case, he was trying to cramp our style and that wouldn't fly. We didn't have pleased looks about us. The Shida-Man stepped forward, looked at the thrown tool, then back at the man who threw it.

Soul da la Sakamoto:(Direct) "Ya better have ah good reason fer that."

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Date: Tuesday
Time: 11:25AM

He'd gotten their attention and that was more or less the point. The one who spoke must have been the leader or at least seemed that way since none of the other members spoke up.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough when I said it the first time so I'll speak really slow for you. Taking a second to clear his throat, Kage would bellow out his next words by syllable.

Your-mu-sic-is-ah-noy-ing Staring into the one who spoke to him, he's never seen the kid before but they all seemed somewhat familiar. At the moment, Kage was unaware that both he himself and those in front of him were originally from the Leaf village, but how was he to know? He bore no marking of his previous village and neither did they. Taking a second to brush his dreads backwards, Kage would pull a small twig that had latched itself into his hair, out of his hair and flick it to the ground. The trouble with sleeping outdoors was that these things were prone to happen. He'd endevor to find a bath or bathhouse to use later on today but those usually costed money. Something he was without at the moment. Perhaps this situation could work to his advantage. They had clearly bothered Kagemaru and so he wouldn't feel guilty for what he was about to do next.

Two options. Take your crappy noise box and dance elsewhere, or give me some Yen, I'll leave, and you get to keep all your appendages in tact. Sound like a good deal? He was still groggy from being awoken, but even he knew that that threat wouldn't be taken lightly. The mind of children was an easy one to read. If the man who had indeed spoken first was the leader, Kagemaru had clearly just disrespected him in front of his friends or posse or gang or whatever you wanted to call them. Disrespect in front of that many people would surely lead to a fight or flight thought in the boys mind. Would he take the insult and retaliate, asserting his manhood? Or would he leave... allowing Kagemaru to be seen as the dominate one in this situation. A man who was more or less a hobo who looked to be blind. Leaving would more then likely cause the other children present to lose respect for the boy, and most kids couldn't handle that so it was a safe bet to assume that the kid would retaliate. Kage didn't WANT him to retaliate, but then again, his plan didn't actually involve being given money by them just handing it to him.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So the bum-dude started talking trash right. It really didn't make any sense why this man fool had a problem with people having a good time. Maybe his luck was so hard that he became ornery due to living conditions. Even when he threatened us, it seemed pretty bad to fight a dirty ole ornery hobo. Most of the group were still standing with their arms crossed but shaking their head at the blind bum who obvious couldn't hit the source of the music he was complaining about.

PT:(Discontent) "What a shame, to see that you can't see who you're talking to like that."
Replay:(Pity) "Yeah, let's just go everyone. It would be sad to fight someone in a lowly position in life."
Y2K:(Discontent) " Yeah, let's ditch his dust a#$?"
G Heavy:(Indifference) "Besides, we don't need to be held up any longer."
Benevolent Bancho:(Direct) "Naw, ain't no excuse fer what his doin'. We'll make da time."

[Calling Battle mod]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Exit recanted. The topic is only inactive due to the wait for a bmod. Not because I'm not posting. If you wanna discuss it, shoot me a pm.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You lack the power and right, but I'll reopen the call for three more days for a suitable b mod. After that, i'm ending this topic. I told you through the messages, I intended to rebirth a while back. All I got in response from why you wanted to enter this topic and halt that process was "let's see what happens.", a reason not strong enough in my eyes to lock me in this thread, in this character, and prolong a process I've been waiting for since and due to contract events. I don't care for any more of your hidden sideways slick talk. I tolerated your blatant meta-gaming and tolerated this troll session up until now, but continue on and I'll bring these infractions to admin.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I have the right time stop you technically. We were on day 5of waiting for a mod. I wasn't holding this thread up, the lack of a bmod is holding it up.

And if you didn't want to get stuck in a thread, you shouldn't have called a bmod in the first place. You called it, not me. We could have rp fought for all I care, but you didn't make an attempt to discuss that with me either. I honestly entered this thread with the intention to rp with you. I had no initial intentions for fighting in a bmod fight. But you have always been someone I was interested in Rping with.

I regret that now.

So screw this, you can go, I'm considering myself void and never here due to ooc bs.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back