Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let There Be Light.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nothing more imaginable. Nothing more exhilarating. It was like a burst of excitement that sent her into a fit of childish happiness. Once a mummified monster, to slowly morphing into something more beautiful. Itami was becoming something she never dreamed of being again: 'Approachable'. Dressed in a white strapless dress with small black polka dots all over it and a black ribbon under her bust that was tied neatly into a bow, Itami had changed her bandages. A fresh set of pristine white bandages covered her body from the neck down, but had a dress on top, which, in turn, made her less frightening. The thing was, the lovely lady was able to dress so nicely because she could see. Sennin Kuro had taught her the way to manipulate sand to be her eyesight. Granted, her eyesight was all third person, and not first, but it was enough for the young woman. Wearing a iron half-mask on the right side of her face that Kasa had given to her, Itami rushed into the hospital with her black hair pulled back into luscious curls that fell to her shoulders. Her eyes were still unfocused, but still the same unique, entrancing, and beautiful eyes.

Itami was rushing to the hospital without thinking. She was hurrying along in hopes of telling Kasa of her new found sight, but at the same time, she stopped often to look around her. The hospital was bland compared to the various other things in the world that she had seen. There was nothing pleasing about the sterile room of sick and dying people. People in the waiting room that were suffering, choking, crying, coughing, and dying. Itami slowly made her way past them, rubbing her shoulder idly. It was weird walking and knowing the way, but Itami had to look extra hard for his office, still squirming in excitement as she moved into the corridor in front of his office--and she stopped.

'What are you doing...?' She thought to herself as she released the handle of the door and took a step back. 'He doesn't care. What are you doing? Trying to tell him something like your friends, or something?' Itami took another step back, 'He gave you a mask--get over yourself.' Another step back before she turned and made her way back down the corridor.

[Topic Left, Unless Stopped.]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Itami," The familiar voice, the voice of Kasa appeared from behind the half-faced woman, "I didn't know you were scheduled in for work today?" He placed his hand on her shoulder, reliving the pressure if she rotated her body to face him. Regardless, he would (after a moment) remove his hand and place it inside of his deep white coat pocket. Yes, he was in his doctor garb.

"Are you feeling okay?" What was up with him... his aura, the feeling of pleasantness was shining through. How very odd.

[Tiny post! Hope you'll forgive meh, mah lady!]
[Stopped]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A voice. Or rather, the voice. Itami froze as she faced the other way, but the crystal eye allowed her to see him. Her mouth dropped slightly, hidden behind the mask as her nervous hands clutched the end of her dress and played with it. Kasa was, to say the least, beautiful. He had the hair of a God and the youthful face of a child. His skin was smooth and his eyes smoldered. His hand touched her shoulder as he turned her around, his perfectly smooth had resting on her shoulder as she stared straight ahead--or rather, through the crystal eye. Itami was overwhelmed by him-- his ways--his... his profound handsome looks. Never had she expected someone so obsessed with beauty to actually be beautiful.

'I....I am fine.' She finally answered him uneasily as his hand dropped and tucked back into his white coat pocket. Itami was confused as to why he even bothered to ask. Such a question was highly uncharacteristic of him, but it was nice to hear. 'In fa-fact...I.... am wo-won....wonderful.' Itami said quietly as she played with the bottom of her dress before she lifted her hand and touched his face with the back of her hand and gave a gentle smile again.

'You...are beautiful.' She finally said, 'I can se-see th...that now.' Her voice trembled slightly as she gestured to the sand that crept along the ceiling, 'Kuro...g-give me...tempoar...tem....temporary....eyes.'

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Truth be told, Kasa had a sweet spot for Itami (not even a 'soft' spot). He felt a little atuned to her, for some reason, but even if he was acting overly nicely because of his work; he did feel somewhat gentle towards the previously bandaged 'freak', as some would say. The Unohara nodded his head as she replied with broken, yet soft, words. But really, he was quite taken back when the half-masked beauty gave him the ultimate compliment that he to was beautiful. It was an odd feeling, a nicer version of being egotistical but yet... someone else was doing all of the work for Kasa? He could really get used to that.

"Thanks, Itami-san." He didn't return the compliment as it was too much to do. All of these conflicting emotions were telling him to do one thing and yet his mind, that sinister brain, was commanding him to proceed with harsh progression. "Kuro? if my memory serves me correctly that is one of our fabled Sennin?" He said tapping his temple with a pensive face, eyeing up the swaying sand that glided above their heads.

"I hope you haven't been telling anybody about what we last spoke of," Kasa winked, however a glint of seriousness could be seen in the corner of his eye, "I would hate to confiscate that mask from you otherwise."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Even a thank you. The woman raised her eyebrow slowly, but she kept getting distracted by the way he moved. That smile, the teasing quirks, and the way he expressed himself was interesting. It was Itami's new favorite thing to do: observe. She could watch all sorts of people do all sorts of things. Like a human lie detector, she could see every shift in his physicality- a shame she couldn't decode it yet.but, at the same time, she adored the quirks in people. Nail biters, hair tosses, lip chewers, eye batters-- you name it. Everyone had their quirks.

'Yes-s-s-sir.' She nodded, agreeing with his comment about Kuro. Nodding was a new habit she was trying to learn. People who could see it used it as confirmation. It was a peculiar habit.

'no...I t-t-told no one...' Itami thought back to her blind family who still thought she was blind as well. Blind and hidden. It was sad to hide it from them, but needed.

Kasa made a move then, closing one eye. Itami tipped her head to the side. What did it mean to close on eye? Was it good, or bad? It came with somewhat of a smile, so it couldn't have been so bad... But it was followed by a threat. This threat caused Itami's hand to rise defensively to her mask to hold it in place, away from him. Vain.

Vain vain vain...

'I wo-won't tell...anyone.'

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Excellent," Kasa abruptly maneuvered Itami's hand into a hoop created by his arm; a classic man/woman walk, "Now we really must discuss several matters." So there they were, a rather handsome couple, walking down the hushing corridor. The nurses that moved by tried to keep their voices down but ultimately yapped away about their mischievous affairs and whatnot. "I have to discuss matters, or rather a matter, of great importance."

The Uchiha would lead himself and his partner into his very own office. He smiled and pressed his hand against her unharmed face; lapping up the softness of her beautiful, youthful flesh. The contradiction of the metal against her 'other face' was too ill fitting. "Kanashimi Itami, you beautiful fiend." He dropped his hand from her face and walked over to his desk.

"I have a marriage proposal for you." He would press his fine buttocks against the face of the table, it creaked, and he smiled cheekily. "It only makes sense that my right hand be the woman I marry, yes?"

He awaited her reply.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They strolled casually for a bit. His arm around hers, and hers around his. The type of casual walk that was pleasing to the eye--literally. As they walked, Kasa spoke softly to her about a matter that needed to be discussed, and lead her into his office where she took a seat in front of the desk he leaned against. His office was nice, neat, and clean--probably because he spent very little time in it. Her eye wandered the room as her face stayed straight and unfocused, as always. But the next statement caused her to stop as her eyebrow raised, and the strangest color came across her face. It was such an odd thing to see, that she even stopped to look at herself. A deep reddish tint that spread across her pale cheek as her eyes fluttered a few times.

It was kind of cute.

Turning her head down bashfully, she played with her dress again. Beautiful. Kasa called her beautiful. She never expected that from him! Never. Well, she did--but not now! No--

Marriage.

Itami's face turned back up. It was the most unromantic, lame, and heartless marriage proposal she could ever dream of. There was no rain. There was no candles. There was no passionate kiss. Hell, there wasn't even a ring. Itami studied her face that she had pulled. Her mouth was set ajar and her eyes widened as she just stared at him--or rather, past him. Now, she wasn't in love. In fact, if anything, she was infatuated with the mystery he carried, rather than him. But she knew that denying him would have a consequence.

This wasn't a proposal. This was a demand.

Itami shrugged--another quirk she learned--'OK' There was no need to treat it like a big deal. No need to make it bashful, cheering, crying mess.

Just...

OK.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa's eyes became slotted and strained at the look his future wife gave him. "I'll give you a life that you wished for," He approached with a playful smile, "A love that your heart sang for and most of all... the beauty that you so desperately crave." He ran his finger through his blackened hair with moist lips he placed a kiss on her lips. One side cold and the other warm. "I am bound to your by my word, my dear." His words were soft yet deadly, "I am here to only serve the greater purpose of life: creation."

Life?

Kasa's fingers would waddle down to his pocket, where they returned into sight clutching a wooden box. This box was about the size of a small rock. "Perhaps I should have given you this first, darling." He pressed his face closer to hers as he popped open the box, revealing a lightly encrusted kunzite ring with a single, notably large, kunzite gem. "The kunzite gem is different, don't you think? It's pinkish, violent tinted, colour is such a sight." Kasa would slip on the golden ring around Itami's wedding finger.

"Mrs. Unohara... are you not impressed?"

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She couldn't hear him after a moment. The way he ran his fingers through her hair was driving her nuts as the same pink color returned to her face, blooming like a wildfires across her cheeks. This affection was strange to her, and while she thought about the way her luscious curls may have felt in his youthful hands, he pressed his lips against hers.

Now what?

Her first kiss was rightfully with her husband, she supposed. That was a rare account for most people, to marry their first kiss. Yet again, Itami hadn't even hugged this man yet, let alone kissed hi--wait. No. He kissed her. Someone, who didn't find her ultimately revolting, kissed her first. It was like some bad miracle, but all so sweet at the same time. It wasn't a long kiss, and it was half kissing him, half kissing the sheet metal mask.

Marrying outside of the Hashigaki blood would surely get her disowned. Being able to see would get her disowned. The things she was doing that her parents would spit upon were rising up. As Kasa pulled away, and he spoke subtly about creation, Itami could only raise an eyebrow. The sentence didn't make any sense to her at all.

His face close to hers, and his fingers prodding at her hair as he moved and pulled out a small box, Kasa finally showed a bit of understandable romance. His fingers propping open the box and revealing the most beautiful thing Itami's newly found sight had ever seen. While her eyes stared past his shoulders, her delicate hand being lifted by his as he slipped the ring onto her finger. She stared at it for a long while as her bottom lip quivered slightly.

'I am...not dis-dissatisfied...' She whispered quietly as those perfect blind eyes leaked quiet tears as she became overwhelmed. Her arms wrapping around him and pulling herself into his chest as she cried quietly into his shoulder. It was not sadness. It was it happiness. It was relief. Itami spent her entire life convinced she would forever be alone, abandoned, unloved, and ugly.

Kasa wanted her.

That was all she ever wanted.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa accepted the embrace, though it was odd and an unusual thing for him and evidently for her too. She wrapped her arms around him tightly as if she had never been touched before; which might be true given her latter appearance was bandage galore. Kasa felt comfortable being locked in such an unusual sign of companionship. Maybe everything wasn't suppose to be numerical, cold, unforgiving and factual like science was. Life was wonderful, surprising and very interesting. "Excellent..." He lifted his hand up to the back of her head and held it gently; pressing her face against his neck.

"Do you have any friends you would like to inform?" He would ask, keeping the embrace strong, wearing a smile on hiss face. However, his mind would cringe at the romance, concocting images of experimentation and disturbing images in his head. It felt truly like some kind of immortal battle between two Gods: one good and another bad.

"For the service, I mean..."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her soft breath tickled the inside of his neck as he held her--that's right, Kasa held her. His shoulder caressed her tears until they slowed to silence, and her she listened to his heart beat in the veins of his neck. Sitting there, listening, as though they had been some perfect couple made by hand for one another. As though Kasa hadn't tortured children, and Itami hadn't shamelessly agreed to be his sword--his shield--his partner--his lover.

Kasa would choose this time to speak, Itami slowly lifting her head, her ears ringing from the sound of his voice so close to her ear. Her lips pursed for a moment as the crystal eye wandered the room again, above their heads. 'Oh...' Itami said quietly, obviously forgetting that a ceremony consisted of other people. 'Well...I-I....' How do you tell someone that you are completely and utterly alone? How do you tell them that the word 'friend' was something you heard from someone elses' mouth, rather than your own.

'Not real-ly...my fami-family is big eno--....enough.'' She gave a faint smile that slowly slipped into a moment of horror, but quickly masked back to a smile as she stood, moving away from him and walking around the chair to the desk, sitting at it, and throwing her heels up on the desk as she leaned back--trying to look as nonchalant as possible. That's what spouses did, right?

er...

right?

'Now w-what?'

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa noticed the hesitation in her body, face and general appearance at the question he had previously asked about friends. "It's okay, I don't have any really either." He smiled, breaking off the embrace and returning to his seat. Well, he would have done so if Itami hadn't beaten him to it. Instead, he simply sat down on the desk itself "Well it will be interesting to meet your family, don't you think?" At that moment, he would put aside the wedding arrangements that his heart began to spin around in an odd whirlwind of emotion.

"We need to begin make our other arrangements, my dear." Kasa would flick through some irrelevant documents trying to multitask but ultimately becoming too distracted. "I have a list of targets that I want us to take down in the near future." He would now begin to open a few drawers, tutting at his disorganized style, before finally coming across a sheet of paper; which was blank. "The first on our target list is the current Kazekage. The second is [sensitive information]. The third is [sensitive information] and that's the three that I really would like to see taken care of." A smile childishly crept along his face.

Kasa would write these names on a piece of paper allowing the sand to observe the writing. However, in a matter of mere moments that paper would ignite in a small blaze to never be seen again. "You can never be too careful..." He commented on the odd way in-which he informed Itami of the target names.

[Target names sent over PM!]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami turned slightly away from Kasa as he approached her seat, as though playfully refusing to give it up, forcing him to sit down on the desk, her chair swiveling back to face him. Her long slender legs were crossed and her heels were placed delicately on the very corner of the desk as she looked past him, the crystal eye swirled in the air above them, allowing Itami to observe the room from different angles as Kasa spoke to her again. It was something that Itami had hoped to avoid: family. The topic was sensitive, and surely introducing Kasa would not end well, if it managed to end at all. A stray finger rising to twirl her hair slowly as she contemplated this, watching Kasa's facial expressions as he turned to pick up some documents, flipping through them as he mumbled some irrelevant things, Itami dropping her heels from the desk, and sitting up as she leaned out of the way as he circled around and searched through the desks, mumbling about disorganization to himself.

That was another thing that became more apparent with sight. People were horribly disorganized, messy, and all around, different from the Kanshimi complex. When Itami finally got to see what it was like, it was almost depressing. Compared to the dojo and the outside world, her home was sterilized as much as a hospital. Everything was white, with no decorations anywhere. Why should a complex for the blind have decorations? There was no need. Kanashimi honored those who were sightless--and Itami turned her back on it: another reason to be hesitant about the day she'd have to bring Kasa home.

He found the paper, Itami frowning at the realization that it was blank, as he began to write and speak at the same time.... Writing... Itami would have to learn how to do that. She was totally and completely illiterate. She could not read or write anything, not even her name. This was the beginning of the Unohara's strange relationship, wasn't it? The removing of pupils that Itami, to some degree, didn't even know. To some degree, she knew all of them. She hadn't met one of them, but had heard of the pupil many times before. The other two she had met, and didn't exactly dislike at all--but yet again, what did she know?

The sand crept over his shoulder to take an attempt at reading--but the words were just scribbles, and it returned to it's position above the room. The paper slowly beginning to burn before vanishing into nothing but a carbon based substance. Itami tipped her head slightly to the side as she sat up and pushed herself closer to the desk until she was leaning on it, her face close to his, whispering quietly to him: 'As you wi-wish.' A smile mocked him childish one that crept on his earlier as she leaned back, pushing her hair over her shoulder, becoming more comfortable in the room with Kasa--or rather, forcing herself to treat him like a husband.

Now, if only she knew how couples acted. She'd have to observe this phenomenon.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa would nod his head at his wife-to-be. He would stray away from the desk and over to a book shelve that housed many tropical, and local, written texts. These had been purchased over seas, from lands not yet reached by many, most of which brought over from Kasa's home country. His eyes would look from left to right; attempting to locate a book that meant a great deal to him. It took him a few seconds to identify that the most 'well-read' book in his collection was worn down; easily identified by its scabby spine. "This book is a sentiment from my mother." Kasa held the length book with one hand, whilst gently feeling it's face with his hand - seemingly the book had no name and no title.

"It's something that I guess I allow myself to keep... sentiment is such a weakness, I find." The Unohara flicked through the pages and chuckled outwardly at their contents. "This is the history of my clan, and each page is dedicated towards a household within that clan. The Unohara household were the Clan's tacticians and advisors." He paused fora moment, sharing a deep memory with Itami that he had never spoke of: his history. "This book has 140 pages, which means that within the my clan we had 140 families with at least 20 family members. He gave Itami an emotion stare, eyes coldly burning with anger, "Our leader ignored the Unohara's warning about the geological instability of our island. This information was gathered by the Endo clan and passed on to us in hopes of convincing our leader to relocate." Kasa closed over the book with a sharp motion, clearly angered by his past.

"He ignored our warnings, his peoples warnings, and most of the households were destroyed. We were a people united under one banner, one massive community but led by a man who was too prideful to take on advice from his advisers. This is the reason why I wish to kill the Kazeage... I'm going to prevent him from making any mistakes and replacing him with a democratic Council." A smile would creep along his face until the words slipped from his mouth, as his dead drooped and eyes narrowed, locking his eyes onto Itami.

"I'll kill those targets and help protect those who are blindly led by a fool. "

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An explaination followed his abrupt decision for death and destruction. As his fingers ran across a book, touching it almost as though it was glass. It reminded Itami of the way he brushed his hand against her more...beautiful....skin. The gentle touch as he brushed it's spine, almost as though his fingertips kissed it so gently and lovingly. Itami gripped the side of the chair as he got more intense, feeling almost as though she should have stood to confront him. She said nothing, staying in her seat, gripping the sides unforgivingly as he spoke.

Democracy was an unknown word to the sheltered and babied woman who merely shrugged at the thought. He spoke of being led by a fool, but the Steward Kazakage seemed to be very intelligent--unless he was talking about something else? Something deeper that the raven-haired woman didn't understand. Something that had a deeper purpose and a powerful meaning.

Itami watched him eyes lock with her's, but her physical eyes stared unfocused and blank--yet beautiful. The crystal eye shuddered a bit as she gave a faint smile and stood up, strolling past the desk towards him, but not close enough to touch.

'I wi-will help.' Her raspy and painful voice said, her eye staring past his shoulder, but the crystal eye watched him intently. 'It is wh-at I a....am bou....bound to as...yo-your wife....' Her hand reached out, as though to connect him to her, 'OK?'

[ooc: Weak post is weak...]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa's eyes would settle on the image of his half-iron faced wife and smile. "Yes," His face seemed to relax and the anger seemed to subside into a small puddle, "I understand, Itami-san". The Unohara would move closer to his wife-to-be, planting a gentle kiss against her lips.

He would move away from his wife and over to the small window to their left; it overlooked the underground dwellings spectacularly. "One by one, we'll take them out and then Sunagakure will fall... and then we can rebuilt a new order from the ashes of our old lives." Kasa held his position as he intently kept his eyes on the lighting fixtures in the 'sky' above. However, there was a massive conflict on goals that bubbled up within Kasa's mind as two paths would lead to destruction and death. One option was to kill those superior in Sunagakure and replace the Kage with a democratic Council, and the other was to completely eradicate the village and restart. "My goal is far too ambitious... but that is why science and progression prevails. We dare to ask the questions that nobody else will ask. We dare to do the things that are so monstrous, we are judged and branded criminals against mother nature."

He would release his crossed arms and place each hand into his red long tail coat. "I'm going to meet with the Kazekage at some point to investigate his worth. I must be careful with my emotions as one slip up could reveal my entirety of our plans. He didn't make it to the title of Kazekage for not being weak..."

If Kasa was to kill the Kazekage, he was going to need an army. He already had his pride-and-joy, his right hand woman: his wife. "We'll also be leaving the Village at some point to gather missing-nin in order to attack him."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another kiss. It was so strange, perhaps worse for him. He was half pressing his lips against metal, half pressing it against her supple lips. Their kisses were hardly even proper, they lacked movement, because of the iron mask. He moved away from her, her lips urning with longing as she rocked back on her heels and he spoke over by the window. Democracy with a big ambition indeed, but he was willing to take it. The two were both very aware of the death that was on the other side of the door that they were opening.

Itami strolled over to his side as he stuck his hands in his pockets, her slender, almost gauntly, body leaning against the window as she stared through him, 'If th-there is...an-anyone to t...teach you...about lack o-of emotions...it's it's it's....me.' Her smile spread slightly as she ran her hand across his cheek idly for a moment before dropping it as he spoke again. 'Sounds l-like...a plan.' She said quietly as she stood back up and moved to the desk again, running her fingers over the wood and the trinkets. Getting used to the feeling of things and what they looked like.

'And what....wh-what of our...our sta----status?' She asked, turning towards him, 'Do we li-live together?' Itami's questions were her prying more on the fact of what it was like to be married. She was assuming that her fiancee had more of a clue than she did.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes," He would reply plainly but with a little smile to his face, "We shall buy an estate together. I trust you'll find us a most comfortable home." Kasa turned away from his wife, before tossing her an envelope that contained a cheque for enough money to purchase an estate within Sunagakure. The amount of money would only be disclosed to her eyes, although the figure would be ridiculous; even for a Medical Chief - although, Kasa did make his fortunes from black market trading in the Suna Underground.

He place his hands in his jacket pockets and walked away from her, freely. "We've got a dinner date tonight, dear. One of our guests is... well, you know."

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back