Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let Your Imagination Run [Open]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seikou inhaled the crisp morning breeze before coughing uncontrollably. What was it about cold air that made your nose hurt? Covering her mouth with her sleeve, she glanced back and forth to make sure no one had seen her embarrassing display. Feeling safe since few would be at the training grounds on such a cold morning, she made her way to the academy's track. While Seikou's father would rather his daughter learn the refined techniques of Genjutsu, the Nanjirou girl was a bit too much like her mother. She needed to run around, hit things, or at least fling rocks at something. While she could act the calm princess with her father, she could only contain the energy within herself for so long before needing release. But first, she needed an opponent. Running didn't mean much if she couldn't compete against someone or something.

At that moment, Seikou met eyes with a chipmunk passing over the track. She bent her knees and dashed forward, startling the critter. The rodent bolted down the track with the little girl in hot pursuit. While she put up a valiant effort, Seikou's shoes were not made for running, and it slowed her down. She pouted her lip in defiance, but slowed herself to a jog. She childishly yelled out to the distant chipmunk. "I would've won if I didn't have these stupid shoes!" Realizing her harsh tone, Seikou placed her fingers to her lips and coughed lightly. She spoke again with a softer demeanor. "My shoes got in the way. I will do better next time chipmunk-san." She giggled to herself when she imagined the varmint responding in a gentlemanly way. Ah yes. Of course Seikou-chan. I look forward to our next race.

That thought gave Seikou an idea. If she used her imagination, maybe the exercise would be more fun. She picked up her pace as she imagined a rabbit running beside her. "Rabbit-san, you are fast, but I have the blood of a Nanjirou. I cannot be defeated!" The imaginary animal leapt forward in response. Seikou growled quietly as her competitive nature was triggered. "Haaaaaa!" She burst onward, not wanting to lose to her own imagination.

WC: 364
[MFT]

Ryuzaki Yamamoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was Ryuzaki and his sister’s first day at the Academy. The young Yamamoto was extremely indifferent about the apparently special day. He was neither enthusiastic about joining nor was he upset; he considered it to be like any other day. And like any other day, he woke up early, ready to bounce around the village until it was time to go to the inauguration ceremony. “Where do you think you are going, Ryu?” he heard his dad ask, standing at the main door with his hands on the hips. Ryuzaki was tip-toeing towards the exit, hoping no one would notice as he snuck out. But his father was not going to have anything of that sort that morning.

The question was rhetorical. Raiden Yamamoto did not expect an answer from his son. Before Ryu could open his mouth, he was already caught around his hips and carried to the bathroom. “Shower and get ready. No arguments,” he said, dropping the nine-year-old at the bathroom door. A frowning Ryuzaki waited until his father out of sight and made a run for it. The unsuspecting parent was too late to stop the young boy. “GET BACK HERE NOW!” he yelled, but it fell on deaf ears. Ryuzaki was already out the main door.

The little man knew he was in trouble, but he couldn’t help it. The day never really began for him until he had moved every muscle in his body. He realized his father would be looking for him in every regular place and so decided to go to the one place he would not look: The Academy. This was the first time the boy had stepped into the academy, and despite the numerous attractions he gravitated towards the obstacle courses. Woah! This is going to be a lot more fun than buildings. He ran in with a wide grin.

Ryu was surprised to see there was already someone in the grounds. He noticed the black-haired girl was around his age and racing a… bunny?! His racing instincts kicked in and Ryu challenged the girl right away, forgetting all about introductions and manners. “Hey! If you want a formidable opponent, you should race me,” he said, still smiling, but his sense of competition obvious in his tone.​

WC: 378
[MFT]​

Ryoko Yamamoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A finger wagged in front of her forlorn eyes. 'No no Ryoko, the ceremony doesn't begin for another few hours, we don't need our little daughter to be running around the streets when its this cold.' the father said, standing in front of the door, guarding it. She flicked her hair and groaned... 'But father...' But the man was having none of it, he ushered his eager daughter towards the dining table, gently pressing down on her shoulder to make her sit. Ryo was literally jittery with excitement, having hardly slept all of last night. 'You can leave with your brother, Ryoko.' her father said a little sternly, causing her protests to fade into mumbles.

Akane waddled in, sliding open the door to the main sitting area, the woman rubbed her eyes and sighed. 'Neither of my children are going anywhere till they've had their breakfast.' she announced, before busying herself in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Ryo noticed her twin trying to streak outside, with wide eyes she waited in anticipation, if he got through maybe she could too. But no such luck, she smirked though, in snide satisfaction as Ryuk was hauled over towards the bathroom. She stuck her tongue out. 'I'm already ready.' she mocked, in a sing song voice.

Noticing that the door was left unguarded, she tried to make a run for it, but the father returned to stop her just in time, while he had his hands full with Ryoko, her brother managed to slip out, sprinting into the streets. A loud high pitched wail filled the house and probably woke the neighbors as she flailed in her father's arms. 'He got to go, I'm leaving too. You told me to go with him!' with renewed purpose, she managed to squirm away and dash out after her brother.

He was almost as fast as she was... Relentlessly, she continued following him though, occasionally calling out to him, leaving a host of disgruntled and jostled early birds in her wake. 'Wait...' she tried, but he continued scampering on towards the... Academy? Ryo sure didn't think her twin was the kind to show up early, but she was grateful their destination ended up being the same. Just as he paused to speak to someone already occupying the grounds. She over heard his words, scoffing internally. Ryo skidded into a few hops before stopping right beside him. 'Who're you kidding? I'm the truly formidable one here.' she said shoving him aside with her shoulder and staring brightly at the girl with her pick me face. A contest to start her first day at the academy, she couldn't have hoped for any better.​

WC: 443
[MTF]​

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing the call from behind caught Seikou by surprise, causing her to trip over her own foot and skid across the track. She pulled herself to her feet and wiped away the tears forming at the corners of her eyes. Turning around, she noticed the dark-haired boy challenging her to a race. Brightening up considerably, Seikou trotted closer to him and opened her mouth to respond. Before she could, however, a doppelganger of the new boy appeared...but with longer hair? Seikou put a finger to her mouth and tilted her head in bewilderment. "Wowie! There are two of you? Have you learned the clone jutsu already? That's so cool!!!" She hoped up and down a few times before remembering her manners. She placed her fingers to her lips and coughed. "I mean, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Nanjirou Seikou. What is your name? And if I may ask, why does your clone have longer hair and why would you let it claim to be better than you? Are you attempting...um..." She paused to remember the words her father used. "Mind games?" She tilted her head again with a smile.

Ryuzaki Yamamoto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryu almost broke into laughter seeing the brightly dressed girl stumble at the sound of his voice. However, out of politeness, he controlled his laughter and bit his lower lip instead. He wondered if this one was going to be a challenge at all. Nevertheless, he was not going to back out after issuing one. Before he could discuss the start and finish lines with Seikou, however, he heard footsteps behind him and turned to look who it was. To his shock and annoyance, it was his twin sister, ruining his moment again. “What are you doing here? You can’t even jump over walls without tripping yourself and falling head first,” he said, giggling at the last bit.

The bunny-chasing girl, however, thought Ryuzaki was pulling one on her by using the clone jutsu. At first, her reaction was very ecstatic, but for some reason she quickly changed her attitude. Ryu found it weird, but didn’t comment on it. “Clone? Nah… She is my twin sister. My clones will be better looking than her when I learn to create them,” he said, shooting an evil grin at his sister before turning back to the girl. “Anyway! All four of us can race. Yeah… I mean the bunny too. We chase the bunny wherever it goes. And whoever catches it wins the race. You guys cool with that?” he asked, looking at the girl first and then at his sister. If they agreed, he would then draw a line and ask them to stand beside him with their toes touching the line. “Come over here and stand behind this line. We start at the count of three,” he said.​
WC: 278 | [MFT]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back