Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Lets learn outside [Class]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo sat in a full lotus with his eyes closed, hand face up with his fingers curled into each other. He was sitting in the middle of an open field close to the academy. It was a pretty unremarkable site for most until you got closer, then it could be seen that he was not touching the ground. He was only a few inches off the ground but he was clearly floating over the ground.

He had posted a notice that he would be teaching out here. Teaching inside just wasn't his style. Perhaps it was because he had spent too many years hunting in the wilds, or perhaps it was his affinity to elements or perhaps it was his affinity to nature energy, which was what he was cultivating at this time. Anyway you looked at his reasons, he preferred to teach outside.

As he sat perfectly motionless his body drew in natural chakra, at the same time he pushed it back out to keep him afloat. This exercise wasn’t about refilling his reserves, that was a simple thing but this was a matter of control, keeping a steady level of chakra as he expended it. He needed to take in nature chakra, at the same time he needed to manipulate his chakra to another element then infuse it with his nature chakra that he just took in. All the while doing it without any conscious thought while meditating.

After all if he didn’t have the control how could he teach it?

It was a basic exercise but that was someone became a master, by mastering the basics and building on that foundation. A never ending pursuit that he had dedicated his life to.

MFT

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu woke up this morning like any other morning. She got up, took a shower and got dressed. She ate a light breakfast and had a small conversation with her dad before heading out. The day before she saw a notice for a tutor and she wanted to be part of it. She was quite excited as she stepped out of her home. It was a beautiful clear day as she found herself almost skipping to the academy grounds. She just felt that it was going to be a good day. She hummed a tune that her mother used to sing to her when she was little. It gave her peace of mind.

When she arrived at the academy she wondered what classroom the tutor would be in. Did she miss that in the notice. She tried to recall and usually she had a very photographic memory, but for some reason she had no idea where the class was going to be held. She closed her eyes to try and think about what the notice said in detail. Then as if a lightbulb went off in her mind Karasu opened her eyes. “The field by the academy!” she said out loud then hurried on her way.

She finally arrived at the field and could see someone in the near distance. As she got closer she saw a man in the lotus position. He looked like he was maybe meditating. She had to look twice because it appeared that the man was floating a few inches above the ground. Karasu shook her head thinking maybe she was seeing things. Of course he wouldn’t actually be floating above the ground could he? She thought to herself in disbelief. There was just no way that could be possible. The closer she got the more it was confirmed. The man was floating and Karasu stood there in amazement wondering how on earth he was doing that. She finally was across from him and said a bit shyly. “Excuse me….” She said though it may have been a bit quiet. She hoped he heard her. “I’m here for the tutor session. I’m Nakano Karasu” she said, adding her name at the last minute waiting for the shinobi to reply. She started to twist her long white hair which she did when she was nervous. She knew she shouldn’t be nervous but meeting new people did this to her. In her mind she was thinking to herself. Come on Karasu get with it and stop being all shy.” she looked at the shinobi blinking at a fast rate.

[WC: 432 / 1500]
[PC: ⅕ ]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata had been given an offer to train once more, quite happy as this would mean he could get even stronger, Despite being strong already, more then the Academy students under him, he wasn't satisfied, He wanted to gain even more power, Enough to take out all that lie before him, Turning the to ash. A drive for revenge being his sole goal, still deciding on wether he should try to become hokage, not sure if he has what it takes. Having found the notice prior, He was on his way to the academy, wondering what class it would be in.

Heading inside the building as he surveyed the entire building inside, not finding a clue of where the class is located as he soon remembered it said near the academy. Face Palming as he begun to head outside as he stopped in the bathroom for a moment, Looking at himself in the mirror, he closed his eyes then opened them to see his sharingan, Spreading his eye as he deactivates them. Seeing how he gained the third and final tomoe, his sharingan was almost fully developed which worried him. He knew it made him stronger then most, but at what cost. Why did it grow, Does it get stronger more with his hatred and rage, Or when he actually gets stronger.

"I Hope....when my revenge is complete I dont end up like the uchiha's of the past"

He soon departed from the restroom, heading down the hall and outside.
Soon catching a glimpse of the field. Seeing a man resting there, meditating maybe and his friend Karasu. Taking his time to get closer, eyeing them as he didnt know who the Man was, He soon got closer and stood still, resting a hand over his eye, looking troubled before lowering it. Unsure what to say, he just stood there quiet.'

[307/1500]
[MFT]
[1/5]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo could feel the students approach and yet he still didn’t move. He heard the one student annonce herself but he didn’t acknowledge her. When the second student arrived he still waited. It wasn’t until he was sure that no one else would come that he opened his eyes and stood up and faced his students. This would be the first time they would get a clear look at the left side of his burned face and his burned left hand. As he faced them he had not bothered to lower himself to the ground.

He looked at both of this students and smiled ”Good day. My name is Manzo I am the sage of Konohagakure. I use to go by the title Slug Sage but some of my friends wern’t happy with that. Why don’t you take a moment to introduce yourselves to each other. I know one of you but it would be good to at least good to know what the others name is. Also I would like to know if you have a speciality and your skill level with ninjutsu. I do have an idea on what I want to teach today but I wold like to know what i am working with.“ He paused for a moment to let them speak

When they had finished their introductions he would speak again. ”For the observant of you, you will notice that I have been demonstrating for you since before you arrived. My first question for you to answer. How am I am doing it?“ Manzo wanted to see what they knew. If either of them were able to look his chakra they would see that it was not normal chakra that he was using but instead a steady stream of golden chakra was coming into him and leaving his body.

2/5
590/1500
MFT

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu waited to see if the Jounin would respond to acknowledge her but he didn’t. She frowned wondering if he was deep in meditation. She was still in awe at how he was floating above ground. How did he do that? She wondered but she didn’t get a chance to ask because someone familiar arrived. It was Uchiha Hinata, her best friend. She tilted her head as she noticed he was covering one of his eyes. She hoped he was ok. “Hey Hinata” she said with a wave of her hand.

As she was looking at Hinata a voice rang out and Karasu turned her head to see the Jounin who was meditating speak. She smiled as he introduced himself as Manzo. “Nice to meet you Manzo. I will let Him” she pointed at Hinata “To introduce himself. We already know each other” she grinned. She liked the idea that he was a sage though she really didn’t know what that was. She thought he must be very powerful. She found it all very interesting.

She thought about the question he asked about their skill level and specialty in ninjutsu. After a few moments she replied back. “I have a kekkei genkai called Storm Element. I can use lightning affinity along with water and even a bit of wind but my lightning is more proficient than the others. I can use some genjutsu and taijutsu along with my sword. I still need work on all of it for none of them are really up to par to be considered high level. I have a long way to go but I train as much as possible with every chance I get. Hinata and myself even trained together. We are determined to get stronger. “

Karasu sat down to get more comfortable. She wanted to get a better look to see how he was floating in the air. Manzo mentioned what he was doing and asked them how he was doing it. Karasu looked carefully. “I was wondering the same thing but you did mention you were a sage. I don’t know the powers of a sage but it is possible you learned it from a sage technique. If not that then it’s possible you have a wind affinity which allows you to float in the air.” she said, making her guesses. Karasu didn’t have the sensory ability but she was intelligent and knew it had to be something special. “Is it possible that you have some sort of special chakra in you that allows you to do this.” she asked as she continued to evaluate Manzo. Her eyes looked up and down trying to see if she could see his chakra but it was no use. She just didn’t have the ability to see but she bet Hinata could with his sharingan. At times like these she wished she had special eyes that could see chakra. She read about such things like the Byakagan and of course the Sharingan. She really only saw Hinata’s sharingan and has never met anyone with the Byakagan.It was all really interesting to her. She looked at Manzo wondering if he was going to reveal how he was floating in the air.

[WC: 536]
[TWC: 956 / 1500]
[PC: ⅖ ]

Last edited:

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He looked at Manzo. Introducing himself then Karasu, trying to hide his emotions, he gave off a streight fact.

"My Name, Is Uchiha Hinata. As you Might have figured out I have the Kekkei Genkai, The Sharingan, As of recently I have had only two Tomoe awaken within it, Well Untill this morning However when I found out I had an almost complete sharingan.

He activates his sharingan, Upon closer inspection, his sharingan is still incomplete, only a single eye bearing three Tomoes, the other still had two.

After deacctivating it, he then spoke.
"I Excel at Fire Release. and I have a minor affinity for Lighting release, I can preform a good number of basic Taijutsu and Genjutsu, I am not the best at Genjutsu However, and I have No relations to the house of the uchiha clan that I am aware of, having being adopted. Never knowing if I am even in close relations, I took the uchiha name after my entire Village was killed, Massacred by a group og bandits. I wish to get stronger, In Hopes that I can track them, and kill them with my oen hands, make them suffer like they did to me. I must get stronger If I am to hope to survive.

He said with such determination and conviction, Not even making a single other face besides looking so determined. Karasu can tell he is getting worst, his yearning for revenge getting stronger as his eyes advance, Being a driving force for him. He clenched his fists and looked at Manzo with the Black eyes unique to an uchiha.

"If I had to guess, You were Gathering Nature Energy for Senjutsu. I read about it when I was researching my eyes, I don't know much about it myself but from what I read it seemed rather powerful type of energy"

He activates his sharingan again, seeing the aura of his chakra, the Golden stream instead of how it is normally.

[629/1500]
[MFT]
[2/5]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo listened to them make their theories. Waiting passionately for them to answer before he started to speak again.

”You both have made some assumptions some correct some wrong, some have no bearing on what I am doing.“ He was in lecture mode and his tone was not anything other than a teacher teaching. ”But that is the very nature of a shinobi. You will need to look at what someone is doing and with just a glance analyze it and find a counter.

I have said I am a sage but nothing I am doing has anything to do with being a sage. I am able to draw in nature chakra and yes I am using that but that has nothing to do with how I am floating.

I do have an affinity with wind, as with most elements but I am not using wind. Though that is the closest. To what I am doing. “

He took a moment for his words to be understood as he addressed what was said. All the while he was speaking he was gesturing with his hands. Then he began to explain exactly what he was doing.

”Right now I am drawing in Nature Chakra into my body. In order to do this I have to be motionless, yet as you can see I am still moving. Demonstrating that such a thing is possible despite what I just said.

As I draw that Nature chakra in I am modifying it and blending it with Earth and Lighting chakra in order to manipulate the gravity around me. I am doing this while maintaining a steady level of my charka, not letting it fall or grow.“

His tone was not one of bragging just simply explaining.

”Now all that sounds complicated and it is, I have faith that you will be able to do just as complicated things with practice but the key point that I want you to focus on with my explanation is that I am not waving all over the place, and my chakra levels are staying steady. I can do this all day. What allows me to do this is control.

Sure I could blow up this entire area. I could push the gravity down so hard that there would be a crater but aside from looking impressive what would that accomplish? There are times when big flashy jutsus are needed and there are other times when you need to reign it in.

When you are fighting in the middle of Maple town are you going to be tossing fireballs so large that the building burns down? We are the protectors of the village and that means we need to project the citizens from ourselves as well as attackers. “

Taking a moment for his lecture to sink in he spoke again ”Your assignment is simple. I want you to write your name.“ there was an evil smile on his face before speaking again.

”I want you to write your name, as small as you can with your chakra. You can use whatever element you want or no element at all.

Remember the point of this is control. “

1134/1500
3/5

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu listened as Hinata mentioned the nature energy gathering of Senjutsu. Karasu nodded then looked toward Manzo who was about to explain how he was floating. He mentioned about analyzing and countering. Karasu listened intently to what he was saying. Manzo said he was not using Sage Mode for the technique, instead he was using Earth and Lightning affinity in order to manipulate gravity while he drew nature energy. “Are you able to manipulate gravity without gathering nature energy?” she asked Manzo. She continued to listen to him as he spoke more. It was indeed complicated but interesting to Karasu. She hoped she could do something similar in the near future. She imagined the training to be quite hard but worth it.

All in all it was about chakra control. Usually Karasu was decent at chakra control but she needed to learn more to be more proficient when she did her jutsu. She nodded as Manzo explained that overpowering was not always the best option and that it can harm the environment and also any villagers that may be around. She agreed and took mental notes as Manzo talked. “Right protecting the village and people is the first priority.” she nodded her head then listened more to what the Jounin had to say. He told them to write their name as small as they could with their chakra. Karasu looked at Manzo. He had a weird smile about him as if he was up to something.

“Right control” she said as she first thought about what maybe the best method for writing. She figured she would write in the air and use the wind chakra to do it. She took a breath and exhaled then focused her chakra to her finger. After she was satisfied that she had sufficient chakra she started to write her name in the air. She made sure she was steady as she used her index finger to be the main finger to write with. She slowly started as small as she could keeping focus on control. K A R …..everything seemed to be going good and the letters were hard to see. She could feel the wind chakra on the tip of her finger but then a natural breeze came on strong and blew the letters away. Karasu frowned and sunked her shoulders in defeat. “Aww man this was harder than I thought. I need to concentrate more. The wind took me by surprise” she said, a bit frustrated.

Karasu was very determined to get this right. She was the kind of person to never give up no matter how many times she failed. It just was not in her nature to stop. So the young academy student tried again. She focused her chakra to her finger once again before attempting to write in the air. K A R …...A stronger wind came on again but Karasu was ready for it. She doubled down with an inner strength while fusing her chakra to her finger to maintain the control and balance. She continued to write the rest of her name in the air. A S U …...She smiled as the letters were really small. So small that she had to blink to see it. “There I spelled Karasu” she grinned at Manzo hoping this was indeed what he wanted.

[WC: 556]
[TWC: 1512 / 1500]
[PC: ⅗ ]
[MFT]

Last edited:

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He looked at Manzo, fascinated at how he explained it, controling Gravity, wondering how it is done, Listening intently as he made mental note, remembering the fact he has more of the hard to control elements, Fire and Lightning. Hearing all of what he wanted us to do, He got slightly angry. The idea of the village being attacked, was bringing back harsh memories for him. His Sharingan not activating by itself for once, now having more control over himself.

Karasu and Manzo could see his fists clenches and soon unclenching as he nodded, saying in a forced way, trying to hold back so many dark emotions.

"Yes, Pro.....Protecting the village.....should be top .... Priority."

He said struggling Unsure if he should beleive himself or not, after what happened to his small village, It was quite a sensitive topic, still yearning for revenge, Hatred against Bandits all together wanting to drive them from the world himself. His eyes full of darkness as he remembered the exact feel of his parents blood on his hands, Feeling as if it never left, was never washed off him as he felt the preassure looming over him to slaughter all those who had caused him so much pain.

Hearing the task they needed to do, Practice Control by writing his name. Breathing deeply as he sat down on the ground, deciding to use Fire Release on the grass, write his name in it by burning it slightly, Holding out his finger as he started, engraving ヒ into the ground, struggling as his finger was shaking as he sturggled to keep concentration. "Hi........" he said before it started to burn more. Turning as he started once again as he burned out ヒ
"Hi...." Soon after working on the second, starting to struggle once again as he soon had ヒナ Written out on the ground Before is burned away once more. Hitting his fists on the ground before trying once more, this time getting the hang of this. Wrting it out rather well this time ヒ"Hi......"
ヒナ "Hi....na..." Soon his full name was written out before him in the grass. ヒナタ "Hi.....na.....ta......Hinata" She says as it was before them, looking happy as he cheered up quite abit, happy to be able to pull it of, while not proud to have burned some grass in the process. Smiling softly as he looked up at Manzo "How was that....I hope it was satisfactory Manzo-Sensei"

[1031/1500]
[MFT]
[3/5]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before they got started with their task Karasu asked a question that Manzo was happy to answer.

”Do I need to use Nature Chakra to manipulate two different kinds of chakra making a new one? Wouldn’t that be telling? Wouldn’t that be giving away more of my secrets? What do you think the answer is?“ He had a grin on his face as he didn’t answer her question, but he did give her a wink. Was that supposed to be confirmation?

As he watched his two students perform their tasks he watched them struggle to perform, then finally get it. ”Very good, you were able to focus enough to control how much Chakra came out. You didn’t try and blow me over with wind or try to burn down the academy with a forest fire.“ As he spoke his hands started to move independently of each other until a stream of water shot out of his left hand washing over Hinata name and a stream of fire shot of out of his right hand erasing the name that Karasu had written with wind.

”But being able to focus while in a controlled setting is one thing. It is very easy to perform my trick while meditating, but now I am having a conversation, my brain is having to think about other things. I can no longer focus on performing my task instead it has to become second nature.“ As he said that he did a little jig on the air ”Walking on air or walking on the ground for me is the same. This is because I have managed to develop the control of my Chakra to a point were I can use it as a fine stream or a torrential down pour.“

Manzo now stepped down and placed his feet on the ground. ”Step one is complete. But now we need to increase the Pressure The last word was spoken with a strange emphasis. ”We are shinobi. We do not have time to focus. What are you going to do with I pulled out a sword and started to wave it around screaming like a mad man while charging you? Sit down and meditate to gain your focus? No you are going to have to have that focus at all time.“

His hands began to move in hand signs subtly and all of a sudden the two students would notice that it would be harder to move. ”For step two, I want you to write your name. But the longer you take the more I will increase the gravity around you. The opposite thing I was doing to my feet.“

1595/1500
Post 4/5
MFT

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu listened to what Manzo replied about the question she had. He then in turn asked her a question. She had to think about it for a moment then realized what she had asked was a bit silly. She knew the answer already before she asked the question. She herself was able to use two different chakras creating a new one. It’s her bloodline trait. She was just a bit thrown off by the Jounin’s words. “Yes of course you can use it without nature energy. It’s a kekkei genkai. It was a poorly asked question. I have no idea why I even said it. “ she chuckled at Manzo.

While Manzo was critiquing the students' work Karasu listened intently on what he had to say. Karasu thought Manzo seemed pleased with their work but showed that there was more to learn. She watched as fire shot out of his right hand erasing her name that she had written in the air with her wind chakra. He talked about how focusing in a controlled setting is different when you are multitasking. She nodded as she continued to listen to the Jounin. He wanted them to understand about how to control their chakra no matter the situation. Karasu took it all in with eager but patient eyes. She knew that it was something she would have to work hard at everyday.

She was happy that step one was complete and listened as Manzo talked about increasing pressure. Which is what step two was all about. He wanted them to write their names again but this time he was going to increase the gravity around them while they did it. Karasu’s eyes widened but she nodded with determination. “Right” she said then focused her chakra once again in her fingers using the wind chakra in the air. As she was writing she noticed more of a push back which meant she needed to keep her focus and stand firm in her writing. K - A - R - …..it was harder but Karasu kept going, remaining calm, cool and collected as she continued to write. A - S - U. There she finished writing her name. It wasn’t easy but she was able to withstand any pressure that was given. “Hope that is good Manzo Sensei.”

[WC: 379]
[TWC: 1891 / 1500]
[PC: ⅘]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata listened to what Manzo Sensei had to say, listening carefully as he talked, hearing the praise he was given, alleviated some of his Anger, blushing abit as he smiled softly before he saw his flames being put out. all that is left is burn grass where his name was. Soon upon seeing him to the small jig in the air, talking about control, he started to take mental notes of it all. Uponing hearing the word pressure, he was confused as the way he said it didnt make much sense, but the idea of him waving a sword like a madman did make him chuckle some, as he never really laughed himself.

Suddenly he felt tho so called preassure Manzo - Sensei meant, not Mental Pressure that one might experience, but Physical preassure from the same Gravity Ninjutsu he was using before. Sitting on the ground, unable to get up even if he wanted to. He gave a soft nod as he begun to work, writing on the ground with fire again as this time, it was a rather slow burn, having trouble with his control as it seemed to spark abit, if he wasn't careful it would spread fast. Being Able to write down "H" before the pressure started to build, feeling the crushing weight of the enhanced gravitational force being set upon him, slightly hurting him as he got upset abit, struggling even more as it build on more as he soon only got H - I.
Struggling clearly as he tried to steady his breathing. Not Wanting to be left behind by his best friend, He unknowingly activated. Suddenly he felt like he could focus more. As he breathed deeply as he quickly wrote down H - I -N -A Before the pressure built some more. Staying calm as he finished off the writing right there. H -I - N - A - T - A Was burned into the ground before him as he looked up and said
"I am finished.....Manzo-Sensei" He said as the pressure was getting to be too much for him.

[1378/1500]
[MFT]
[4/5]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo watched as his students performed their task. He could tell these two had potential to be strong. They showed determination to something simple and stupid like simply writing their name but used it as a training tool like it was meant to be.

As soon as they were both finished he released the pressure that had been gradually building stronger and stronger and once again erased their work with two simultaneous jutsus.

He gave them a moment to catch their breath before he started to lecture again. ”I have been doing several things today as a demonstration for things that you will be able to do on your own. Things like create two different Jutsu’s at once. Hand Signs with only a single hand. It is important that you recognize the potential that you have and strive towards it. You may not be able to do these things now but if you work diligently you can master them and do many amazing things.

Today we have been working towards your control and your focus. You have gotten better, just doing these simple exercises but you are not there yet. You are still taking to long to gather your focus. I don’t say this to belittle you or make you feel inferior but I want you to recognize where you have areas to work. That is one of the biggest things that separates a good student from the Academy and an excellent one.

I have not said much about myself or my abilities as most Shinobi won’t. The more you know about someone the more you can develop counters for them. But I want you to think about this while we do our next task. A couple months back I was ambushed. It was a shinobi that was partially suited to countering my abilities and one that knew my tactics. I can cause lots of damage but a lot of what I can do can also affect the area around me. There were civilians around me that I couldn’t risk getting hurt in our fight.

Now for our next exercise you will be doing three things at once. The first you will be writing your names again. The second you will be thinking about what you would do in my situation, I want you to explain to me at the end.“

As he was speaking two boards seemed to grow out of the ground, taking on human shapes until they looked just like Manzo.

”and the third thing is you will be surviving an ambush. Oh and gravity is not my kekkei genkai“ As he said the word ambush the two clones started to run at the students waving wooden swords and screaming like mad men. They wouldn’t really try and hit the students unless the students would be blocks of wood themselves and not try and avoid them. The clones were more for a distraction. As soon they finished their names the clones would stop “attacking” and wait for them to speak their explanation.

5/5
2101/1500

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu listened as Manzo Sensei was explaining things to them. He mentioned about them having the potential to do hand signs with only one hand as long as they work diligently on it. Karasu nodded as she listened. She really wanted to be able to do that. She knew it took dedication and concentration. She looked forward to the challenge. He also mentioned that while working on control and focus they were still taking too long to do it. If they continue with their exercises they should get the hang of it. Karasu took a mental note of everything Manzo Sensei was saying. She understood what she had to work on. Karasu was obsessed with training so working on improving herself was not going to be an issue for her.

The young academy student listened as Manzo Sensei told them about a situation he was in. He was ambushed and the enemy knew how to counter some of his abilities. There were also civilians around which made Manzo Sensei’s situation a bit tricky due to some of his jutsu which could put them in danger. Manzo Sensei then said that they were going to do three things. They were supposed to write their names then after giving an explanation on what they would do if they were in the same situation that Manzo Sensei was in. He also said they would be surviving an ambush as well. Which Karasu was not surprised to hear. She understood and closed her eyes while taking a deep breath as she took all that was said in. She opened her eyes feeling determined. She saw two human shape clones that looked like Manzo Sensei come out of the ground.

Karasu focused her chakra once again to her fingers. Her mind focused intently. Karasu actually liked this exercise but it wasn’t the first time she was tested like this. This time she understood her position. She started writing in the air with her finger. Though the clones were running toward her Karasu didn’t flinch. She was very calm even with the clones coming. It seemed as if time was running slow as she wrote out each letter. K - A - R - A - S - U. She had finished without hesitation nor did she take nearly as long as the previous time. It was as if she had some resolve. If anyone looked in her eyes they would see the confidence and determination. She saw that the clones stopped their attack when she finished writing. She nodded in understanding before looking toward Manzo Sensei.

She smiled and said “I had a feeling you would do that.” She then paused before continuing to speak. “Now you wanted to know what I would have done in the situation that you were placed in. Well the civilians would have been my first priority. Making sure they were safe and not in harm's way. I would have lured the ambushers to a farther location away from the civilians being that I would have been the target they were after in the first place. If that was not an option available I would have told the civilians to run away. I would also have used jutsu or even my sword that had more of a single focus or target on the enemy without affecting the environment around me. “ she replied then waited to hear what Manzo Sensei would say.

[WC: 566]
[TWC: 2457 / 1500]
[PC: 5/5]
[MFT]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata Listened to Manzo Sensei's words, his story of being ambushed and counter attack, The idea was interesting to him, learning such things were prime for him, The ones he wants to get revenge on would use such tactics, It be good to learn how to keep one's focus even under more dire pressure. His glare was more serious. Upon seeing the wooden clones appear from the ground, screaming like maniack as it made his abit angry, as it reminded him of the screams he heard in the dream he had before waking up to the hell on earth he called his home. Keeping his cool as he activated his Sharingan, His eyes turning the unique crimson red with three tomoes on each eye. His view of everything around his was slowed down in his perspective. breathing deeply as if with ease he wrote out his name is the grass. The grass being singed, burnt down as to not start a fire. With such ease he wrote out his Full Name.

U C H I H A H I N A T A.

He soon saw the close stop their attack, his eyes turning back to normal as he looked at Manzo sensei, seeing if he had done what is told.

[1587/1500]
[MFT]
[5/5]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo watched as his two students perform under the pressure of non combat. He really couldn’t call his clones combat but they were fun to watch. As Karasu finished and gave her explanation he nodded and responded. ”What can I say, I did telegraph this lesson out for you. As for your explanation, that is close to what I had to do. Let it be a lesson for you though. There isn’t anything that fits all situations. Don’t neglect your skills. It is important to master what your primary skill will be but have a back up as well. While I mostly use ninjutsu I also use a sword and my fists when I need to. Genjutsu can be a great additive for situations but you have to be careful to not try and overwhelm someone with to many illusions.“

Hinata had to use his Sharingan, it did make it easier for him but it would be hypocritical of Manzo for not letting the boy use everything in his toolbox to complete the task. ”Do you have anything you would like to add to the scenario I gave?“ Manzo asked him.

After giving Hinata a chance to speak he would address both of them. ”You did well this day but remember this class was only about giving you a tool to work on. Showing you your limits so you can surpass them. Keep working hard on your control and you will be able to do amazing things with your chakra.

If you have any questions or would like training in a specific area feel free to find me.“
It was important to give students a way to improve themselves. Classes didn’t always appear when you wanted to, at least not in the subject you may want

[Class complete go ahead and exit the topic with either a post or just a exit topic if you prefer]
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu listened to Manzo Sensei as he explained that what he did was close to what she had mentioned. She smiled at the thought of at least that if she was in a similar situation that there would be options available. She understood that not every situation will fall into place and that she can’t prepare for everything. “I understand Manzo Sensei” she said then listened as he continued speaking. He was telling them to not neglect their skills and to master their primary skill.

She was thinking that her ninjutsu was her primary skill. She also used a sword which she knew she had a lot of work to do in both especially her sword skills. Her genjutsu was average at best and that could be improved as well. She nodded to him “I will train very hard everyday” He spoke to Hinata then afterwards gave them a compliment. It appeared the class was over and lesson complete. Karasu thought about all that she learned. “Thank you Manzo Sensei. You taught me something very valuable and I promise not to let you down. I appreciate you spending time with us and teaching us.” She looked around and thought it was still enough time in the day to go train. She waved to Hinata then started off.

[WC: 267]
[TWC: 2724 / 1500]
[PC: 6/5]
[MFT]
[Class Complete - Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back