Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's Make a Deal [Requesting Entrance]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke had only recently acquired the knowledge of Kuro's ... attempt to resocalize individuals of a criminally insane nature. It was only a matter of time until such a thing would back fire. The main concern of the Steward of course was Magentica. Should she escape, Sarunishi could deal with her with a task force if necessary. The Steward played a scenario out in his head according to what Sarunishi suggested. "Duly noted."<i></i> The scene played out with Magentica being her cocky self and then ultimately being destroyed by Sarunishi. In his little scenario he imagined her spine being removed, and then her being beaten with it. It wasn't at all good table discussion to be had, and so Sousuke kept it to himself. "Business indeed. We will discuss the murky matters later, but for the time I will take an inventory and treasury stock... to see what needs recovering as it may have been pillaged."<i></i>

Like Sarunishi, Sousuke too would rise from the table. He turned to Kuro, then he turned back to Sarunishi. "Yes. Business to be done. Trade to be had. Welcome to Suna."<i></i> Sousuke would turn once again to Kuro. "I trust you still have accommodations for Sarunishi, if not I could try and have a room ready for him at one of the hotels. Assuming of course he would be open for business... which I think they are in sore need of."<i></i> A slight pause would follow. "I look forward to trading with you. May our business succeed in a true positive sum game."<i></i>

(Granting access now for Sarunishi to enter Suna, and topic left)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Do as you must. I will do my job as requested. All I do is positive. Heh."<i></i> He laughed at his own joke before returning to his shackled cart. He undid his locks and grasped the chain before wrapping it about his forearm once more. He licked his lips as he reached into the cart and removed robes to cover his upper body so as to be less unsightly for the locals. Scratching his rear a bit with his free hand to satisfy an itch, Sarunishi slouched a bit as he proceeded towards...wherever the city actually would be. He'd end up following the Steward and responding and conversing as required. For now, he was to find himself a fine place to stay...apparently down below? It would feel more natural than otherwise for him. He mulled over the various concepts and smiled mostly to himself at the prospects of good meals.

"S'all well and good, I'd say. Just find me when I'm needed."<i></i>

[Topic left. Not a great post, but not a lot else to say]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back