Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lets see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzume Manami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm not to sure about this but I was told at this point I can just bring my character back. I was a misty before the village was taken out of the game and I had someone ask an admin and the admin told them I could just reactivate as a mercenary now. So just bring me back please?

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Added to Missing Usergroup. Old Profile, Training, and Dojo moved into Missing area. Go talk to an admin about a banner and you're set! You just need to include one small thing before you're free to start RPing....a description of how Manami survived what happened to Mist. (Which for the record was the entire country being frozen over into an ice wasteland. Many people were flash-frozen or froze to death over a longer period in their homes or in shelters. Cold ravaged the land. How did Manami survive it, and what country are you going to start her story from?

EDIT NOTE: Got an Admin to hook you up with a banner. All you need is to cover your butt backstorywise and you're good to go. ^.^

Suzume Manami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Um I’m let’s start in the lighting country outter village zones, please? As for my back story um okay

Back story for surviving mist flash freeze

One day everything seemed fine and then next, erratic weather struck the village and snow began to fall. Within seconds, ice began to form and the water within the village froze. It was a disaster and the civilians were going so crazy that even the Shinobi couldn’t keep them under control. Doing her best she quickly helped guide several small children to save voyages out towards the beaches of the water country. Unfortunately she wasn’t able to turn back and help others because the ice and weather had made it extremely dangerous. As one of the first few people outside of the village and this disaster, she was safe for the time being. But the village was gone and now, she was alone in this world and following hordes of her fellow shinobi to unknown lands.

I hope that's enough. I'd like to start roleplaying as soon as possible.

Suzume Manami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was like any other day in the world of ninpocho chronicals. Manami’s morning was rather boring as usually, but she had done her best to keep herself occupied at all times of the day. Life as a Shinobi was thrilling to say the least, but right now she was enjoying her down time. A nice large cup of coffee, followed by a bagel, and an interesting read in the local newspaper had her feeling pretty relaxed. Within an hour however, things began to change within the village. The temperature was slowly dropping as the sun began to rise, but dark clouds were also forming and beginning to block out it’s sunshine. No one knew what mother nature had in store, but something was going down – the vast majority of the village only assumed a rather frightful storm was approaching as such did Manami.

Walking out side, she rounded up all of familiars toys from the yard and began to pack them away neatly. But, things were beginning to go haywire with the weather. One moment everything seemed normal, and the next the temperature suddenly dropped several degrees and it was instantly noticeable. She began to breathe harder and her body began to shiver from the cold. In her mind, she could only blame the weather on those damn Santaru, but within seconds things came to mind that made it much more unbelievable. All the water pipes in her house frozen as did the boiling hot water within her coffee pot. The power went out and the glass windows began to freeze over, as she watched the icy flakes form upon them. Glancing out the window, she noticed an odd snow storm – this only caused her to rush up to her room to grab a coat, but by the time she reached over her bed side, the windows began to shatter and the cold winds blew hard into the room. Freaking out, she alerted grim and bolted towards the door – upon opening it, she witnessed several dozen people running through the streets of the village.

The scale of this weather was unbelievable. People were shouting that this was the apocalypse, or some nonsense like that. Unfortunately they were right, this was the apocalypse for the mist village. Within minutes, the village had been flash frozen and only those were were strong, fast, and agile enough made it to the outskirts of the village. Grim and her had been looking out for themselves, seeing as they only followed the scent of their kin. All of them, the entire Inuzuka clan that shared her blood had survived this disaster. But unfortunately, the hidden mist was gone and the former mizukge had told his people that their destiny was basically in their hands. Her and her kin decided to stay behind within this country, only to train and endure this harsh environment. This was their territory and they wouldn’t leave it behind, at least not this easily. Here, they helped others escape this land and survive for the time being.

Wc: 500+

There you have it, a story as to how she managed to survived and the events leading up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back