Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Letter for a Mission

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Raven flew still into the night, as dawn approached and the city began to loom in sight, it was clear that it had made its way to its destination, or at least one of the destinations that it was aiming for, the letter still on its leg as its wings beat almost to a rhythmic pace in that time, as it saw the what would be considered an avery it settled itself down on one of the many perches that were built out, chirping its greeting to the other messenger carriers that were there, and awaiting to see if anyone would take the letter from it.

When the first person would approach it would simply judge them and if worthy it would allow them to take the letter from itself to read the instructions given by those that controlled it. Now all that could be done was a waiting game to see if someone would come.

I am Yamamato Akira,

As medical Cheif inside of Konoha, I require someone who can work off the radar, and with discretion, who is willing to take on a job regardless of what is required, I need bodies and souls for experiments, and this work is of the utmost importance and delicate one that above all else requires subtlety. If you choose to accept this regardless of who you are, we shall meet in the Hidden Forest outside of the village, on a night the moon is at its strongest. If you accept send this raven back with only a rock attached to it.

Kind regards
Yamamoto Akira

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The walk towards the docks had been draped in silence. The deeds done at her apprentice's home enticed the impressionable Uchiha into a state of critical thinking. She relished in the thoughts of Shinjo crumbling into nothing at the sight of his rotted wife and soon child. A charming giggle escaped her lips. Radiant red hues gazed up at the dawn sky, from her peripherals she spotted a raven, not native to these lands and species used frequently in message delivery, soaring across the orange and blue sky into the village of Moon, Tsukigakure. Mirō let her curiosity overtake her thoughts. With a nod she began to make her way into the city to find out just what the message said.

Once she arrived she spotted the majestic fellow. Perched calmly with the other messenger birds. A fine brow inquisitively rose, if subtlety and secrecy were the objectives this bird would’ve failed. Draped in a white cloak, the hood of the young kunoichi fell back to reveal long black hair hidden behind a plain white ANBU mask. A mysterious beauty whose bandaged hand reached out towards the raven. The raven's frame tightened oddly as if caught by an invisible force. An invisible hand of gravity gently brought the raven over to Mirō. With haste a hand reached to pull the strings on the letter and reveal its contents.

A wicked smile revealed sharp pearly white teeth. The contents of the letter filled her with glee. More fuel for the fire that burned within her. “Yamamoto Akira. I cannot thank you enough.” A mad giggle quietly escaped her chest. From her hip pouch Mirō pulled out an explosive seal. Reddish purple chakra began to be infused with the paper seal to activate it and with basic transformation techniques she hid its aura with the appearance of a rock. Neatly the rock had been tied to the ravens leg once again. The ghostly grip on the raven disappeared and with a quick flick of its wings it took over to return to the sender. The letter had been placed back into her hip pouch. “Raiden, you’re so good to me!” Her hood flicked back up to hide her hair again. This time she truly had intention to leave to bigger, better sweeter things. Especially with the evidence she had received.

[Topic Entered]
[Identity: Hidden]
[Messenger Raven Caught]
[Letter Taken]
[Topic Left]

[Edit: Void this. I have to enter the country first.]
[Edit 2: This post can be used after clarification in discord. I did already enter the country, however I thought there were gates to enter on Moon. Feel free to DM me if you'd like to continue this, if not, no harm done! Thanks!]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Bird sat there for what would be hours, it seemed that no one was coming though, instead, it seemed that it would have to find its way into the hands of someone, as it chirped away and flapped the wings picking up speed taking off once more it dissipated from the sight of anyone and into the darkness, to now find someone to delivery itself to.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back