Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Library Madness [E-rank/Solo self mod]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Library Madness[/size]"]It seemed like there was a sudden interest in the library lately. Maybe students were in need of study material for tests, or possibly there was a new Happy Popper book. Whatever the case, they needed a few extra hands down at the university library and lucky for them Chi was picked from a group of students. She reported early for her assignment, mostly because her parents woke her up earlier and sent her out so they could get her out of the house for longer. She walked into the library and reported to the librarian for instruction.
"My name is Chi, Kogane Chi! I'm here to--."
"Over there, miss…" The older lady pointed in the back where another, younger, woman was putting books away.
"Hi, I'm Chi! I'm here to help the library."
"Ah, yes. How about you take the books on these shelves and…" She went on to explain how the books are set up and orders. It was pretty simple, books were organized by category, located on the inside cover, and then alphabetical by the authors' last name. Scrolls were held in a special location in the back and ancient tombs weren't allowed to leave the library so there was no need to worry about them. She quickly got to work, hoping around from section to section placing books in their right spots. At least sometimes they were in the right spot, the librarian followed her and helped put the books away and push the cart with the books on them.
"Last one!" Chi took the last book and put it into place.
"Not quite, miss Chi." Chi turned to see the librarian come around the corner with another cart of books. "We have another load to put up." Chi groaned, understandable since she was certain they were finished. She spent the next hour or so unloading the second load of books. After that she decided to help the librarians clean up the library before leaving to go home.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:333[/size]"][/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back