Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Life Can be such an explosion! [Bloodlinetopic/Finished]

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When people first join the ninja academy they think their life from then on will be full of adventure and mystery but what really happens is far less interesting than the fantasy. Days of boring lectures in classrooms and non stop physical training that borders on unhealthy for children just to prepare them for the rigors of being a genin. This kind of life as you imagine can be tough not only on the body but the mind easily breaking the weak of will until they go insane. Thankfully hobbies help ease the stress which is the reason why a young blonde haired academy student is currently sitting in a small arts and crafts studio run by a kind elderly couple.

A small sigh slips through Mihane's lips as she stares longing out the window at what could only be called a torrential rain storm forcing people off the streets or run the risk of being soaked through by the harsh weather which, of course had forced the girl to stay inside and continue on her hobby despite the fact she had long grown bored of it.

Finally taking her eyes of the rattling window that the wind was seemingly determined to blow in Mihane took a moment to look over all the paintings and sculptures that lined the wall as well as the few incomplete projects on nearby work desks that had been abandoned by the few people who had chanced the storm before she turned her attention to her own Sculpture. Said sculpture was a perfect statue in miniature of her friend Kazu who had recently retired from ninja life for reasons he had never mentioned leaving her alone to continue her training by herself. The sculpture itself was about 60 centimetres tall and depicted her friend in a cool and calm pose while his sharinghan flashed menacingly or it would if she had painted the sculpture but while she was very talented in using clay she couldn't seem to draw or paint even a little, which of course frustrated the couple who owned this studio as they hated to see incomplete work when it had the potential to be so beautiful.

In Kara's opinion though her art was always perfect except for the fact she always got this strange feeling when she turned her clay works in. It was if there was something deep inside her gut was telling her that her art had more to offer which is the only reason Kara was staring at the small statue instead of starting on another life she would usually do when waiting out a storm. "What could it be missing?" Karasuba muttered to herself since she was alone as she reached out to pick the statue up but as soon as her fingers brushed the slowly drying clay something unexpected happened. As soon as the tips of her fingers made contact her chakra surged out of her control for just a moment and that was all her art needed to spark, then explode like a small firework knocking the girl off her chair and blowing out the windows with the concussive force before belching black smoke out the new openings. Despite being so close thankfully all Karasuba received was a few light burns but she barely noticed that, as she sat up on the floor and stared at the now destroyed table while the smoke slowly cleared out of the room. "What the heck was that!!!" She exclaimed.

[MFT]
Word Count: 580

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Life Can be such an explosion! [Bloodlinetopic/Open rp]

One table behind the fair-haired girl was another young shinobi-to-be, a member of the Inuzuka clan. On the table in front of the boy was a very shoddy dog clay sculpture. "What? What is it?" Yasei questioned his disgruntled familiar, who was looking at the shoddy lump of clay with animosity, "Kuro, come on. Admit it, I nailed you down to a tee on this one," he chuckled to himself as he drenched the still drying 'dog' statue in a copious amount of paint. Kuro, a young, black-furred Shiba dog looked unimpressed, gazing at him and the table with a 'I hope your proud of this' sort of sarcastic glare.
The young Inuzuka rolled his narrow eyes and tried to mess up the 'dog' he had already 'created'. Yasei stared longingly out of the window, "This sucks. I wanna be out there, doing stuff, fighting, bloodshed, all that stuff. But I gotta be stuck in here, parents and all....." he grumbled, turning his glance back to Kuro who seemed to have the same longing look that Yasei did.
While Yasei had no artistic talent to offer this class whatsoever, he looked on at the fair-haired girl whom seemed to have plenty more to offer, how she intricately decorated her likeness of a person. The class kept beating on about things that he didn't really care about as his hyperactive personality began to kick in again and he became more restless in his seat.
Kuro kept his eyes intently on the girl on the table in front, as if he could feel that something was wrong. Nin-Dogs, after all, had the ability to sense the chakra levels of others so he was obviously cautious of something.
"Kuro, what the hell are you starin' at? It's kinda freaking me out...." Yasei asked his familiar who turned to him slowly. Kuro communicated to his master with a series of quiet barks and moans. "Whoa, hit the deck!" he panicked momentarily, getting under his desk with Kuro before the explosion went off.
The entire classroom shook at the spectacle and many heads were turned. Slowly rising from his desk, Yasei went to inspect the damage. The girl had fallen, minor injuries and a massive scorch mark on her desk, "What the hell did you do?" he inquired, offering a clawed hand to help her up, "That was awesome!"

MFT~

(( If this is a little stale, I need to regain my touch with RP again ))

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Life Can be such an explosion! [Bloodlinetopic/Open rp]

Hito had been walking around, enjoying the rain and the feeling it game him. It made him calmer, it made him... Nice. The rain was heavy, and the winds howling; a perfect storm for Hito. Content on the weather, he wasn't even wearing clothing to protect from the rain. He wore his normal clothes with his ANBU gear over them. Trodding through the dirty street, Hito noticed a lit room in a building not too far from him; maybe five or six buildings away? He couldn't see clearly which due to the slanted rain.

Making his way to the building, thinking it might be a local store that sold some sort of food and drink, he arrives just in time to see an explosion of some sort. Raising an eyebrow, he followed through with his instinct. Check it out. Arriving at the window, yet away from it, sort of blending with the rain, Hito watched as a female he had encountered before and an inuzuka male were present. Using an ANBU Hutus, he removed his presence from the nin dog's nose, and simply observed. If there was trouble, he'd end it quickly. If not, he'd simply observe for now and wonder what was going on.

As the two inside thought about how cool it was that it had blown up, or maybe it was just their surprise, Hito smiled, put on his ANBU mask, and stepped into the light.

"Is there a problem?"

He kept it short, and to the point. He figured it would be entertaining to see the girl again, and to see who the other academy student was, and what they were like.

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Life Can be such an explosion! [Bloodlinetopic/Private r

Kara was in shock, complete and utter shock. It was a simple as that since she had made hundreds if not thousands of statues of the same quality but this was the first time that her work had simply decided that it wanted to commit suicide with the added intent to take her out as well but she knew that it wasn't the statues fault. No it was the strange way her chakra had acted before detonation and even now she could feel her internal energies surging chaotically through her coils. Finally the shock began to wear off and she noticed that the classroom had been mostly vacated after the explosion except for a boy and his dog. "I...er Don't really know what I did. But........." Karasuba trailed off as she looked back at her smoking work desk and as she gazed at it she felt a sensation of completeness, it was as if her work had released all the passion she had put into it in one glorious burst but at the same time she felt it could have been better. Slowly the feeling gave way into the euphoria of a perfect piece of art reaching it completion causing Kara to laugh loudly at the boy's exclamation of her work being awesome. "Haha you right that was awesome!! Did you see the way it just went boom!! I mean my art is good but for just one moment....." Kara cut her sentence off as she practically squealed with excitement. Without thinking she swept the dog off the floor and spun with him while holding the animal above her head as she gushed further. "The flash, the heat, fire and the damage that was left behind. It was like a statement that my art could become great but only for one moment of stunning beauty that would leave it's mark on the world." As she said this she stopped spinning before hugging the dog to her chest and smothering the poor thing in her developing cleavage.

Kara was so caught up in her feeling she didn't really understand that was starting to look a little crazy as she soon dropped the dog to the floor so she could grab it's owner by the shoulders in order to gush more but stopped as a sharp pain went through both her palms causing her to cry out and quickly step back in order to view her hands. To her shock instead of the burns she was expecting she found a tear running along her palms from left to right that had the flesh raised slightly and seemed to be pulsing. Slightly freaked out she calmed down to view this new anomaly. "Um sorry for getting carried away there. I'm Karasuba." She said absently as she stared at her now deformed hands. The silence that followed was filled by a new voice as what appeared to be an Anbu stepped into the room. Karasuba just stared at the man for a moment before meekly saying. "I don't know." Before she lifted her hands to show what was wrong with her as the flesh tore a little more at the movement causing the poor girl to whimper.

[MFT]
Word count: 534

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The way she just blurted out her feelings rather caught Yasei off guard; she seemed to calm and collected before, maybe he had met another nut-case after all. Her passion for what she had just done was quite evident indeed at this point and the reality of that was quite frightening. Kuro yelped slightly as he was heaved off the ground without any kind of warning, luckily, he was a small dog so the job was easy enough without any accidents. The black Shiba winced a little as he was spun, giving small excited groans, getting Kara in the nose with a lick as well as he was happy. Yasei took a few steps back for a moment, "Whoa, whoa, take it easy," he pleaded, gesturing to the compacted dog. Kuro struggled a little as he was squeezed and dropped to the ground safely once let go, panting from the lack of air and stumbling slightly from the dizziness of spinning.
Yasei scratched at the back of his head as Kara headed straight for him, grasping his shoulders, "Whoa, okay, yeah.....I get it, you're excited about.....something," he muttered, trying to crack an awkward smile in a feeble attempt to make the situation feel slightly less awkward.

The young Inuzuka watched as the girl excitedly danced around the room. Kuro whimpered slightly to his master, "Yeah, I know, buddy....what a nut-case..." he whispered between to him, making sure he was okay. However, something seemed wrong with the girl, "Karasuba...? Right, okay? What's wrong with your....hands...?" he inquired, admittedly feeling a little bit uncomfortable.
Kneeling down to Kuro, he petted his head gently to relax him as he stared up at the girl, "This is Kuro, my little brother and I'm Yasei." A few quick sniffs to the air alerted him to the presence of another individual who mysteriously entered the room, "A problem....er, well....I'm not too sure but there was this awesome explosion!" he told the unknown male excitedly as he stood back up to his full height, making sure to keep his familiar close.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As the girl showed him her hands, and went off on her own doings, excited over something that only the two, three if you included the animal, of them knew about. It seemed the other students had taken flight after the explosion, leaving the three of them alone. Taking it upon himself to ease the girls pain, he took her hands and healed them using his medical knowledge. His chakra flowed into her hands, the skin repairing itself slowly. After he was done, he looked at the dog and smiled from behind his mask. He loved animals.

"If there is no problem, then..."

He took off his mask, and set it upon his side belt clip. It was a blank mask. Revealing his face, if the girl should remember him from before, she's see slightly more scars and a calm demeanor upon his face.

"I am Yaban Hito. My pleasure. And you are...?" He got down to one knee, stretching out a hand for the dog to sniff, and act accordingly. If the dog didn't pay it any attention, he'd retract his hand and stand back up.

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths

While Yasei introduced himself and his little dog Kuro, Hito had thankfully revealed himself and began healing's Kara's hands much to her relief but while the flesh did heal the pain did not disappear. "Thanks my name is Mihane Karasuba. I know who you are Hito since I was in class with you but it's nice to see you again." Kara tried to smile but the pain intensified as a crunching sound came from her hands followed by the tears reopening while the flesh moved under her skin as if something was eating it's way out of her hands. It was so sudden all Kara could do was fall to her knees which appeared to be the wrong thing to do as she felt something across her stomach tear causing blood to start dripping from her abdomen for seemingly no reason as she was left writhing on the floor.

[Sorry for small post]
[PS: Just to tell you Hito the BL I'm going for is Toujikou]

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yasei watched as Hito got to work with his medical ninjutsu on Kara's mysterious injuries. It was intriguing to watch pure chakra being fed into the girl's skin as a matter of fact, after all, he seemed to know what he was doing. The other seemed happy to introduce himself, however so the young Inuzuka thought he'd do exactly that in response to his question, "I'm Yasei, of the Inuzuka," he told Hito in a friendly manner. Yasei gazed outside at the rain, "The weather's letting up a bit," he mumbled to himself, turning his gaze back to his two new acquaintances, maintaining a friendly attitude.
Kuro looked up at the second stranger in the room, seemingly intrigued by his presence. He reached his nose forth to sniff his hand and upon detecting that his intentions were seemingly harmless, he gave his hand a friendly lick and a nuzzle before looking back to his master.

Suddenly, Kara had fallen to her knees which immediately draw Yasei in, "Hey, hey, what's going on?" he questioned but the blood dripping from her stomach gave away the fact that it was nothing good. Kuro stepped backwards a little bit, whimpering.
"Yeah, I get, Kuro, she's in pain," he looked back up to Hito for support, "Can you do that weird....healy thing again?" he questioned him, he himself being clueless to the subject.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As he healed her hands, only to have them re-open and bleed out again, he raised an eyebrow. Most unusual. Was this a developing bloodline, or a serious condition? He'd need more information to figure out between the two.

"What bloodline runs in your family?"

His attention was elsewhere as the dog licked his hand now, and the other boy introduced himself. He hears the introduction and nodded, storing the information, but gave no inclination of actually acknowledging it.

Answering his own thought and the boy's question, Hito replied "I think it's either a bloodline that is developing, or a serious medical condition. But being as she acts as if this is the first time, and with how it has manifested.." He looked to her lower torso, also suspecting a problem there beings as she dropped rather quickly..

"I don't really think it's a medical condition, so it waves me with the deduction of a developing bloodline. Putting two and two together, she is an artist of some sort, and she is having pains in her palms.." He took her hands and flipped them over to look at the palms. If his guess was right at the bloodline, she was a Tougijikou. His conclusion to this was because of the explosion itself. He had seen through the window and seen the clay on the tables, and had seen the burn mark.

"And to answer your question of healing, I could buy it wouldn't be of any use to help her. It'll just manifest itself regardless. She will have to wait it out." He released her hands and folded his own across his chest. How unusual indeed.

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Despite the pain and the feeling of something chewing it's way out of her body Kara was still lucid enough to understand what Hito and Yasei were saying. "Bloodline......What...do you......Ahhh!!!!" Whatever process was taking place it seemed to have reached it's peak as the pain shot to levels that robbed the poor girl of her ability to speak as Hito checked her hands for himself which by now would just look like a bloody mess.

To the poor girl the entire process felt like years as her whole world just became pain until suddenly it ended so suddenly that Kara almost fainted from relief. Blood spurted in a small shower from both her hands and her abdomen before the bleeding seemed to slow until it stopped completely leaving her breathing heavily as she attempted to recover the oxygen she lost screaming. "That was awful." She said in a tired tone as she rolled over on to her back before bringing her hands to her face in order to see the damage. "Doesn't look too.........AHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!" As Kara was looking over her hands a tongue darted out of her palms and licked the blood away to reveal a mouth on each hand grinning up at her with pearly white teeth. The poor thing was so shocked she could only gape as she paled considerably. Thankfully she didn't look down as the new mouth that had formed over her stomach was also busy cleaning itself from the gore it had chewed through in order to take it's rightful place in Kara's body. "What is this?" Kara asked weakly as she looked up at the others.

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was hard to stand idle-by while Kara writhed about in pain after the healing Ninjutsu had failed to do any good for her. As she began to scream, Yasei's first reaction was to cringe as it happened, the same went for Kuro he whimpered a little bit more, feeling useless for not being able to help. "There's nothing you can do....?" he questioned Hito, in response to his statement. He had to admit that he was intrigued by Hito's deduction, "So...you think it's some sort of...Kekkei Genkai?" he suggested. The young Inuzuka pondered for a moment, he remembered when his own bloodline was developing, his nails started to fall out to slowly regrow as claws and a few of his teeth even spent many weeks falling out to be replaced by sharper, stronger fangs, however he understood that the pain Kara was feeling had to be many thousands of time worse than that.

Yasei eyed the girl carefully but what he saw made him nearly heave; he watched teeth jab themselves through the skin and destroy many layers of her hands, tearing away at the flesh and swallowing the blood, "Oh...my....god...." he said, stepping backward while all colour drained from his face at the sight, it may have been the single most disgusting thing he had ever seen which really does say a lot considering he was raised in the woods with feral creatures, "I think.....I'm gonna heave....."
Even Kuro looked as though he was averting his eyes, he even hid his head behind the table leg during the whole process. The screaming was heard to bear as well but there was nothing he could do, he'd merely have to stand and watch her suffer until it was all over.
"Are....are you even human?" he asked Karasuba, then looking to Hito for answers, "Am I dreaming?....I-is this even possible?!" he had never seen anything of the sort before.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Just as I thought." He thought it had been a bloodline that was developing. The only reason he knew about bloodlines was because of his exams and his trials and tribulations. He had studied them for an extensive bit of time. "So what will happen for you is that the hand in your palms... Will "eat" the clay or whatever have you... And fuse it with chakra to make it explode. Pretty simple, but good luck mastering it if this is what it does to you when you use it." Or maybe it was just this once when it developed that it was just painful. Who knew? Not him. He didn't have a bloodline so to him, it was irrelevant. "She's human.." He raised an eyebrow at that question, holding back a laugh.

"And you're an Inuzuka? I know of one other Inuzuka... And how can you be dreaming, if you have a bloodline ability as well? Something like this should have happened to you as well, if not so violently, maybe more subtle. Like your claws for example."

Having made his point, he tested against the window sill where he had climbed in at, looking out of the window. "Seems it's picking back up, Yasei. Perfect weather."

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Yasei and Hito talked Kara was having the problem of stopping her hands from blow raspberries at her which mainly involved her trying to grab one tongue at a time which was obviously not working. "I'm sure I'm human." Kara absently muttered at Yasei's question which was followed by Hito giving a very helpful and insightful explanation on how her bloodline worked which caused Kara to leave her palms alone and instead smile at the idea of what she could eventually do. "Wow that's pretty cool. Thanks Hito I'm glad you showed up or I would be having a big time freak out." She gave a nervous laughter after saying that before standing up as the mouth on her stomach finally closed allowing it to blend in with her skin except for the small line that went from hip to hip under her belly button. "Um I think the rain isn't getting any better and I need to speak to my parents about this. Also I'll need to pay the owners for damages. I'll see you two later and thanks again Hito." With that said Kara walked from the room with a wave and headed home.
[Left topic]

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was Yasei's turn to raise an eyebrow at Hito's question this time, "Yeah, of course I'm an Inuzuka," he confirmed, looking at his claws when they were mentioned, "It wasn't like I sprouted dog ears and a tail though," he said with a merry chuckle. Kuro whimpered up at him so Yasei consoled him, getting on his knee and giving his familiar a small hug, "Whoa, Kuro.....don't get all sappy on me now, bud. I'm sure she's gonna be alright, okay?" he said calmingly, reassuring him. Kuro let out what could only be identified as a sigh of relief before jumping up and getting his master's chin with his tongue, "Heh heh, that's the spirit," he chimed, standing back up to face Hito and Kara.
Yasei went to stop Kara just before she left, "Whoa, hey.....Sorry, I was freaking out back there a little," he told her, laughing nervously before letting her go, he felt he needed to explain himself for that anyway. The young Inuzuka returned to Hito, "I gotta get back to the woods.....my folks are probably gonna scold me if I don't get back soon," giving the most awkward goodbye before giving Hito a pat on the shoulder, "This is probably the most awkward day I've had so far so...bye, I guess," he began to leave the room.
Kuro also wanted to say goodbye to Hito, he jumped up at him, trying to get him to kneel down before jumping up and putting a paw on his shoulder with his head in a sort of 'dog hug'. Kuro soon followed behind his master to the exit of the classroom as well.

~Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back