Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Like Father Like Daughter (Retirement thread)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Why the HELL are you leaving us again?" I heard my daughter demand. She had a good heart, but she had never agreed with how I tend to drop off the face of the earth to do missions to try and maintain peace. I could give her the simple answer that I always do to say that I am protecting the Village and whatnot, but I feel as if that won't be enough today.

"I have come across this organization." I started to tell her, "They apparently want me dead. So I am planning on stopping them. Along with that, I have to fulfill a last request from a dying friend. And then there's these Tenouzans."

Yuna let out a sigh, trying to control her emotions, something I know is hard to do since... She looked at me in my eyes, the type of determined look that I sometimes have when having to deal with people that I would stand up and talk back against. "You left us to fight some dude in Water. You went into a coma. a freaking COMA, Dad. I didn't even get a chance to know you until two years after that whole thing! And you stayed with us for such a long time until you decide to drop off the face of the earth to help some random guy in a mask with a mission. And you came back like this!" She gestured to how I look now. "And now you are going out again?! What if we never see you again Dad? That will hurt Mom so much and leave us Fatherless. To hell with all of your worries of trying to make the world a better place, when you keep leaving and making us wonder if you are ever going to come back alive and well and not changed in some sort of way."

Wow... those words had hit hard. I try to be a good father, but all I know is to fight and fight. Fight to keep all the bad people away from my family, fight for my own survival, fight to keep peace. But I know that these things now can't be left to their own devices, and must be brought to attention. I brought out a map and handed it to Yuna. "I will retire from all the action. But on one condition. I can't leave things as it is, as things are really dangerous if left unattended for too long. This map, belonged to my old best friend that has passed. In it, are two locations where entities of extreme power lie in wait. Do NOT kill them. There will have to be a way to save them rather than harm them. Secondly, I am letting Kitsune Yoru travel with you, she is a ghost that has been part of my investigation with these Organization folk from nearly the very beginning. And as for the Tenouzans. I will say this. The Palace of the Capital where the Shogun resides is filled to the brim with spies and people that want to start a coup. In there, is a man by the name of Umashi. But he is called something else in front of other people. He is like a father to me, so feel free to call him Gramps. You need to make sure that he gets out safely."

My daughter looked surprised with all the information that was thrown her way. But still, I spoke after giving her a minute to process the information. "If on your travels, you come across these particular people, keep an eye out for them. Soku, she is basically my sister, you can call her Aunt Soku. She lives in Leaf Country. Reicheru, a woman who was once my student now a great kunoichi is also travelling around. And finally, Akkuma, a man that is in Sand right now. He is someone that you would have to actually watch out for. Seems tricky and of great influence, don't end up on his radar."

I let all the information sink in before Yuna blinked, realizing the weight of what she was given. With a nod, she replied, "I... I'll do what I can to help. But I am only doing this so that you can actually be with Mom and Moji back home. You don't need to worry about me, I can take care of myself."

With a nod, I then added, "Part of the investigation on the Organization is a trip back to Moon Country and Water. Both are dangerous tasks indeed, are you sure that you'll be ready?"

A sigh escaped Yuna's lips as she nodded and said, "Yeah. Did you forget, I am your child after all." She joked. A smile appeared on my face as I think the newer generatino of Ninja are in good hands. With that said, we went home to tell the good news. One story coming to a close, while another opens.

(Retiring Ziren)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back