Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Like the ceiling can’t hold us [Req. Medic]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi didn't have to walk far to see where the destruction began. Following it from there wasn't very difficult. He couldn't imagine what kind of force could cause such mayhem but knew his curiosity could not be quenched until he found out. As the destruction became more focused, the path towards the center became a lot more difficult to traverse. He was close to asking a few of the people picking through the rubble for directions at about the same time he saw the unmistakable flutter of a white tent on he horizon. Grabbing his bleeding chest as if he suddenly became aware of it once again, he started to move with a slow ache in each step. He was a fool for thinking a fight between skilled warriors would be something akin to a game.

In what seems like an eternity, he finally made it to the tent and pulled back the white draped door.

Hello? Is anyone here that can help? I realize that my injuries may not be as serious as anyone who lived through whatever decimated this village but I think I'm about to lose consciousness from the loss of so much blood.

[Topic entered]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Been sick the last few days, but I should be able to maintain a level of activity. If you are waiting on a specific player I have no qualm/take no offense to departing.

IC:
The sticky sweet smell of Betadine permeated the air. The decimated structure that was formerly Caduceus Tower lay in ruin, a shantytown-like setting had replaced it. Makeshift tents made of sheets and tarps for the most part, sectors or wings delegated archaically with roughly hewn signposts. The more "official areas" were sometimes dressed in white, she is not entirely sure of where all of these linens came from but the blindwoman found them tiresome. They confused her senses as she found the barriers to be insufficient.

Shiori was there, scurrying between bedpan calls and requests for medicinal relief of their infirmity. She did not look much like a medic, not that many likely did in such a situation. She wore bunny slippers and camo pants with a T-shirt with a half-cat half-party farting a rainbow on display. Her hair was a tangle of tresses twirled into a topknot and secured loosely in place with a pair of pens. "I need a team over here, this one is stroking!" She yelled as she pointed to a patient with fresh hemiparesis and expressive dysphasia. The team started working on the patient, the treatment would be anti-coagulation for ischemic, the treatment for hemorrhagic would be more difficult given their present situation. As a group of MiTs continued to work on the patient a new patient had arrived.

"Hello? Is anyone here that can help? I realize that my injuries may not be as serious as anyone who lived through whatever decimated this village but I think I'm about to lose consciousness from the loss of so much blood."

"Diseased, injured or dead?" Shiori called as she approached the entryway. She would have liked to have added 'volunteering' to the list, but it seemed like nobody wanted or had the ambition to assist the tower although some families became increasingly responsible to the health of their loved ones during this time of crisis and he did just announce blood loss. She pulled a red tipped thermometer from a jar of thermometers, "open up and say Ahh" she instructed. It was more an excuse to get closer, she had no idea what his injuries were although to most the scene would have been obvious. She frowned as she then noted then the dull, moist reverberations of his chest. "Ouch, what happened?" Bleeding thoraxes were common in a shinobi village, greetings often involved weapons, fireballs or other implement of damage. That is what makes the medical profession the second most common profession in the village second only to shinobis obviously. He was walking so it was likely not a medical emergency but it was likely fairly severe considering most shiniobis preferred to nurse themselves back to health.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC, Thanks for being patient. I have been having trouble finding the time to get on here.]

A high pitch voice sailed through the air, asking him the oddest of questions. Diseased, Injured or Dead? He was pretty sure he was Injured but couldn't begin to wonder if an underlying disease had grown within his body, even at a young age. Cancer didn't have age restrictions. He wouldn't really be able to answer that question if he did since it could take years for it to grow to a deadly size or take on the form of a tumor just under the skin.

That left the last and most intriguing part of the question, Dead? If he was dead, how would he answer. Furthermore, if he had been poisoned and beyond any known cure, did he really want to spend his last remaining hours in a make shift triage being pricked and pinched numerous times by people rubbing their chin and scrunching their brows? His young mind always seemed to go off into another direction, past the happenings of the real world. It took an inflammation of his wounded chest to bring him back.

Arrr.......Injured.

Instinctively, he started to walk towards the sound of the voice. He hunched over a bit while clutching his chest. He hoped that he wouldn't need a parents signature to get some kind of painkilling medicine. As soon as he found the med-nin, he didn't have much time to ask for some before she was throwing a thermometer in his mouth. In normal doctor's bedside manner, she then started to ask questions while he was trying to balance it in his mouth.

Ah waths aht ah waydding. Thay war haffing thome spahrring mathes. Ah wathn't raydee ah gueth.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Sorry for the delay, I swear I already posted this the other day. I have no idea what happened. -.-

"Arrr.......Injured."

What is the difference between a rectal thermometer and an oral one? The taste... If this thermometer was an oral or another route, the medic was unaware due to her visual limitations. Hopefully it was the later and not the former since there was a bad case of colitis going around considering the less than sanitary conditions.

"Ah waths aht ah waydding. Thay war haffing thome spahrring mathes. Ah wathn't raydee ah gueth.

"Uh huh..." Shiori stated in agreement or acknowledgement that she was listening although she was not although she was sure he said something about sparring matches. That was something medical people all shared in common from dentists to physicians to nurses, the professed understanding of words they were not even listening to. Most doctors were quacks, they would offer roots, leeches, perhaps a withdrawal of bodily fluids in promise of respite or even a cure. With advances in the chakra sciences, even these considerations were unnecessary. It was apply chakra to a wound until hand is glowy-green and the blood is less drippy. Amazing how it took a few years as an MiT to figure out that formula. With some basic movements of her hands as it was simply routine and protocol now she employed a basic healing technique. "Are you also going to get your hepatitis treated?" She asked before she attempted to lay her hands on him. He may or may not have hepatitis, but it was a easy enough assumption considering the contamination of the area that hepatitis among other ailments would be running rampant (yes there are multiple types). "After you're healed up, I'd recommend sticking to only bottled drinks or booze until the reconstruction is complete," she recommended. Contaminated drinking water was the most common reservoir for infection. She attempted to pluck the thermometer from his mouth, if she was successful she would hold it in front of the stranger because she could not see the numbers. "I'm blind," she announced apologetically as she waited for a temperature announcement.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tuesday : The Caduceus Tower : 8:13 PM​

Once they were inside the village, Kagemaru could track Zenichi's chakra and blood quite easily. He'd not gotten far so Kagemaru could easily trace the remnants of his chakra flowing off the blood that he'd spilled on his way to wherever he was going. Kagemaru was extremely livid about this situation. The only plausible explanation that Kagemaru could come up with for Zenichi's actions was either that he was attempting to gain access to the village by being hurt in order to secretly gather intell, or that he was so disoriented that he got insanely lost and ended up here. Neither explination made much sense and both were stupid. The team was going to enter the hidden Sand together and if it was intell they were looking for, Kagemaru had plenty enough skill to do so without risking the entire team's safety on a gamble. It only took minutes to catch up to Zenichi and Kage could see that he was being treated for his wounds by another person. His eyes covered by his black blindfold, and clad in his sleevless white shirt and black cargo shorts with matching boots, Kagemaru landed only feet away from Zenichi and his would-be healer. Almost losing his temper, it was even possible to see a faint glow through his blindfold.

It seems you've been healed. Thats good to know because it'll make it easier to make sure you get back to Leaf without dying first. He was still unsure how he'd handle this situation. He could scold Zenichi right here and now or wait until his treatment was over. The sensible thing to do would be the former, but ultimately, Kage chose the latter.

How does one lose a sparing match and instead of going a few yards into a medical facility, but wander several thousand yards away while dripping blood the whole time. Not to mention at night in a desert. Your stupidity is astonishing. You could have died out there and your body would have been buried in sand before I could locate you. I'd like to hear your explanation. So consider this your chance to appeal to me and throw some logic my way. Kage was not without a sense of fairness. He was smart, but he knew that he didn't know everything. Perhaps there really was something that forced Zenichi to travel all the way here and Kage didn't know about it. If Zenichi had a plausible and reasonable explanation for his actions, Kage would end it there. But if his reason proved less then sensible then there would be consequences.

He had all but ignored the female that was also there treating his wounds. But in order to forego any more confusion then was needed, he would introduce himself.

I'm Kagemaru. These two are my subordinates. Continue your treatment if necessary. Don't mind us.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Following closely behind his sensei, Ginjiro surveyed the area around him. What the hell had hit this place? It looked like a monster had gone on a rampage, with poor Sunagakure in its way. The village seemed close to collapsing; there was no official medical center, but instead medical tents to treat people in. Trying not to stare at anything, Ginjiro tried to focus on something else. He didn't do too well. Deciding it was pointless, Ginjiro took this opportunity to observe all that he could. Making mental notes of his surroundings, Ginjiro was constantly and surreptitiously comparing the current medical situation of this village to Leaf City's. So far, it seemed the sprawling metropolis was doing much better than the deserted cavern. As his teacher and himself approached one of the tents, Ginjiro could only assume that this is where Zenichi-kun was. Kagemaru-sensei's eyes could see all, and as such he knew that the man was going exactly where he intended to go. As he walked into the tent, dressed in his black t-shirt, purple cargo pants, a loose hanging tan belt pouch on his hip, and a tan backpack on his back, Ginjiro prepared for the reclaiming of his wayward teammate. "Hey Zenichi-kun. How's it going?" After the little greeting, Ginjiro decided that he'd sit back and watch for this one. Kagemaru-sensei had it covered, and he'd be better off using his skills of observation to survey the way these Sunagakurians did their business. Well, except for when Kagemaru-sensei introduced himself. At that, Ginjiro felt inclined to at least introduce himself to the woman on duty here. "Pleasure to meet you, ma'am. I'm Ginjiro. I hope Zenichi-kun here wasn't too much trouble..." Even though he was young, Ginjiro knew enough to know that adults made small talk. It was always about stupid stuff like this, but it was still necessary. Somehow it made them feel smarter or something. The young boy merely sat back after that, ready to interject or speak up if something were to happen that required him.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hepatitis?

He had no idea what it was but the word scared him for some reason. It sounded serious and he even sure what he should do about it, or even if he should.

I, uh, will treat whatever ailments, in whatever way you prescribe. I've been taking some Medical courses myself, training to be a combat med-nin. But I don't have much knowledge past healing hands. Which is why I am here for healing instead of healing myself

As he listened to her recommended treatment and wondered why she would suggest that such a young child stick to water or booze. But before he could ponder her prescription more in depth, he was shocked at the entrance of his fellow Leaf-nin.

Noboby was the first one through the doors, quickly followed by Ginjiro. His shock was quickly replaced by anger. He was normally the quiet type, unsure of his place in the world and especially on this team. He tried to follow with what his leaders suggested. But Kagemaru came in here with little regard for his current physical condition and tried to turn everything around like it was his fault. It angered him and his tone reflected that.

When we were leaving Fire Country, we sat down to talk about how we would infiltrate Suna. That lead into a fight between you and the now unconscious Mizuki. When we got to Suna, the first thing you do is start another fight at a Wedding Ceremony. I got caught up in the spirit of the challenge and was severely injured for it. Thanks for asking if I was fine by the way.

By the way, I mind raped my opponent, they only got one lucky shot on me. I wouldn't consider that a loss. So after leaving my opponent froze in a bind, I had to make a decision. Go back to the wedding and watch you fight, or continue with the mission we are here to do. I was able to enter the gates using my wound as a legitimate excuse. No one, until now, knew where I was from or why I was here. I could have spent time at the Academy as a student, using my age to blend in. If I got into trouble, I have a headset to call you, the same headset you could have used to ask me privately what I was doing.

But now, we are sitting in a crowded hospital, announcing to the entire village that we are from a neighboring shinobi village. Wehave absolutely no chance of learning anything about this village outside of what they want us to see.

Goosebumps raised on his forearms as his frustration grew. He knew that he had broke ranks in the chain of command but he felt like Kagemaru was more interested in fighting than doing the job that the Hokage had sent them to do.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tuesday : The Caduceus Tower : 8:15 PM​

Zenichi's apparent attitude didn't rub well with Kage's. Zenichi was in the wrong and Kage didn't want to hear any half baked excuses. But what really ticked off Kagemaru was the choice of words Zenichi chose to use in front of the Sand medical shinobi.

First of all. Don't use words like infiltrate in front of any more Suna-nin. He looked over to the woman and while pinching his brow, would ask her to be patient and he would explain.

My apologies but his choice of words are... for lack of a better phrase... retarded. If need be I'll clarify in a moment. Then looking back to Zenichi, he continued.

I didn't need to ask if you were alright. I knew you were alright the moment I tracked you here. If you weren't alright, you wouldn't have made it this far. No child your age with a wound as severe as you thought it was would have made it over a mile in the desert at night and alone after fighting someone. Your wound obviously wasn't that bad or you would have bled out long before you got to this point. So I'm not falling for your pitiful excuses. You made a decision to abandon your teammates and go out on your own. Did you even think to consult me first? I didn't even fight Kuro, which was in accordance to our mission parameters, because I had to come and make sure you were still alive. If you hadn't been so hot headed, I'd have probably given you the green light to enter this village in the first place and you would have gotten medical attention within minutes. That dojo as you already know is fully equipped with a medical ward. But for whatever reason you figured in your head that it was a better decision to risk your life and our mission to come here. THATS what I'm upset about. You didn't just put the mission at risk. You put your life at risk. And for no good reason. I'm here to make sure you two stay alive. This mission is obviously above your heads, so you'll have to forgive me if I'm concerned for your safety. And your logic is folly. It was possible for you to have been kidnapped, so calling you on your headset could have alerted your kidnappers to you having a headset. Which is a bad thing. Tracking you down by your blood trail was the safest thing to do. He wasn't going to argue with him about the village showing them what they wanted them to see, but it was also foolish to think his guise would last. Zenichi had introduced himself at the gates as a Leaf nin and for all he knew, he could have been being followed from the moment he entered the village. Kagemaru knew that going into the village. But his eyes were able to see through almost anything so it didn't matter, but that wouldn't be something that he said out loud in front of another Sand nin. He then looked back at the medical-nin. It was about time that he clarified some things to her so that she didn't get the wrong idea.

What he meant by infiltrate was that we have orders to enter the village and ascertain your economical and military strength for a possible alliance between our two villages. We're not here to do anything illegal and we've already been given much appreciated information by Toraono Kuro. Who from what I can tell is an important person to Sunagakure. While you finish fixing my insubordinate friend here, would you mind shedding some light on why your village seems to be in ruins? It may be possible for Leaf to assist if need be. It may be too early to tell but perhaps we share a common enemy. Leaf was attacked and parts of it destroyed by some opposing force not too long ago. Mostly truths with a hint of misdirection. he hadn't lied but the bit about an alliance was fabricated on his end. But the beauty to it was that even though he made that part up, it was still possible for it to be true as he didn't know the Hokage's full intentions. Playing with words was a specialty of Kage's.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shit had really just hit the fan. Talk of insubordination, infiltration, and deceit were all being flung around like some of twisted game, the goal of which was to see who was the most in the wrong. Ginjiro couldn't believe the tone and word choice that Zenichi-kun had chosen to use, blaming Kagemaru-sensei for his current predicament. Ginjiro thought that was a load of crap, since Zenichi-kun had never once spoken up about anything. Besides, it had only been the first few days of their trip anyways! Why the rush? His teammate was severely impatient—a notion that Ginjiro could understand, but could not stand for—and seemed unable to take responsibility for his own actions. No could have forced Zenichi-kun to engage in that fight, nor could they have made him not want to. The choices had been his, and his alone. But Ginjiro would never vocalize that. Instead, the young boy merely stood back and let his sensei do the scolding. It wasn't the puppeteer's place to be so outright with such topics, especially when they didn't concern him. Instead, Ginjiro listened with extreme interest as his sensei skillfully turned the situation around a complete one hundred and eighty degrees. A diplomatic mission, intended to extend alliances between the two villages? Not bad at all, Kagemaru-sensei. While he dealt with that situation, Ginjiro decided that perhaps his time would better be used doing something else? Perhaps learning more of Sunagakure's medical techniques? Addressing the Sunagakure woman who had been treating Zenichi-kun, Ginjiro spoke in an easy going and calm fashion. "Perhaps we should let them have some privacy? If you'd like, I'd be happy to help treat some other patients to the best of my abilities. I'm no trained expert, but I do know my way around a medical kit. A few low level medical techniques here and there should help patch up some people in no time." Ginjiro's voice was full of eagerness and sincerity, and it was plainly obvious that he truly wished to help. Even though their mission was to infiltrate and obtain knowledge about this village's comings and goings, Ginjiro couldn't help but try and help a few people along the way. Especially considering the state this place was in. Seriously, what the hell happened here?

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Run off a few days and interesting things start to happen -.- My fiance (Mikaboshi) has been home the last few days so he got 99% of my time and attention.

IC:
More people had come and she knew not a one of them. Recently she had to deal with another stranger, she killed or should she say slaughtered one of her patients before she went about attacking her. They seemed social enough, they all had names and kind enough voices. They started talking while she continued her work, she really did not care who they were as long as they did not make any trouble, people were dying well enough without external influences. "Takahashi Shiori," Shiori replied in basic greeting.

Shiori frowned as they continued their banter: Leafies. She had heard of Leaf-nin but she had never seen or well heard one before and her patient Zenichi was getting quite the scolding. She actually felt bad for him. Here he was all yucky and bloody with whatever diseases Leafy-nins had and he was getting the riot act from his superior, Kagemaru. She hoped this group would not make a ruckus like the last stranger she encountered that started slaughtering the patients. "Uh, I am not looking for any trouble." Shiori announced uneasily as the scolding ninja attempted to explain the situation. She started to move away from Zenichi, between "infiltrating" and starting fights in Suna already she probably got herself in another troublesome situation.

The group leader, or so she assumed with his dominant behavior, references to the others as his "subordinates" and of course the scolding that would make most mothers proud asked her about the decimation of Caduceus. "I have no idea what attacked us, only that terrible explosions came in the night. I was sleeping far... from the sound and could not see, but I was told that something forgotten that has returned." Her voice had an audible tone of distrust as she said these words. Was it really a monster or was it a man or a group of men. She furrowed her brow and had a look of concern as the thought crossed her mind. Perhaps three men. "Maybe... I should find someone who knows what happened," she offered making a rather obvious attempt to get in contact with someone. Who would she call? Her cousin Sousuke? Maybe an ANBU. Do they look into infiltrating Leafies? What would she say? That someone casually mentioned that they were infiltrating a village. She never heard anyone admit that they were infiltrating a target before. What if they wanted her to know that they were infiltrating so that she did call someone, someone important. Poop. "Actually, I am sure nobody knows anything interesting," she replied to herself out loud nervously with a hint of a laugh.

<"Perhaps we should let them have some privacy? If you'd like, I'd be happy to help treat some other patients to the best of my abilities. I'm no trained expert, but I do know my way around a medical kit. A few low level medical techniques here and there should help patch up some people in no time.">

What is the right answer. Yes was her instinctual answer, after all they were grossly understaffed and the mortality rate was exceedingly their success rate by more than a slim margin. But they might be killers, like the psych patient that was attacking the patients the other day or whatever it was that attacked this place not long before that. She actually had no idea what attacked the tower, only that it was apparently something supernatural. Besides that rumors abounded, she often heard the whispers of every rumormonger that claimed to be "in the know" -- the only consistency she was aware of was the assertion that the entity was powerful and entirely out of their league as individuals. She continued to mentally wrestle with her response options before deciding on yes. They had not proven themselves to be aggressive as of yet, only possibly the worst spies in the world. "Sure, we have some disseminated intravascular coagulation issues secondary to sepsis over there" ((Translation: this is a dangerous clotting disorder sometimes seen with patients that have bad infections)) she announced as she rattled off medical jargon with ease. That was the thing with her, she was a medic and not much more. Her cousin Sousuke was the smart one, he always had been. It was hard being the retarded, blind cousin of the socially awkward Kazekage. "Just make sure that they do not bleed to death. If you have some blood we can use for a complete blood exchange that would be awesome," she added. She had been making due with basic medical jutsus as of late, actual supplies were limited considering the ruins that was now the medical facility she should probably count herself as lucky that there were even this many survivors. With the momentary distraction of work over she returned to the previous question again"I got woke'n shortly after a fray between a bunch of shinobi took place here, all I know is they did not take whatever it was down and I have been doing double shifts ever since."

"If you are looking for information on Sunagakure, you'll probably not find anything of real interest," she warned, although she was wrong and of course lying. Sure there were things about their environment that made this place exceptional such as the crystals that lit their subterranean environment and the strange creatures that sometimes shared their halls but for the most part they were truly a rather dull people or at least she hoped they were dull enough to stave off any interest other nations might have. But she was lying by claiming that there would be nothing of interest. She was certainly no keeper of secrets, but hidden villages were certainly hidden for a reason. "Sousuke, is usually researching something in the Kazekage Tower, most recently it was work on gum removal I think." For once her cousin's strange obsessions may come in handy, where others were likely researching chakra combustion options, Sousuke often lost himself in unusual efforts. Not to say he did not work on viable military projects but surely his hobby efforts outnumbered his real projects and she did not even have to lie to claim this.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The young boy was thrilled to hear that this Sunagakure shinobi, named Takahashi Shiori, would be willing to allow him to help out. It made him very happy to know that he would be able to be of some help, as well as give Kagemaru-sensei and Zenichi-kun some time to sort out their differences without an inquiring ear listening in. It set his mind at ease, and at the same time he was glad to be able to help those who needed it. "Well then, Takahashi-sama, shall we go? I'd be happy to give some blood, and do as much as I can to help heal your wounded. Now, in which of these tents are your sick located?" As the young boy was about to walk out of the medical tent, however, something odd happened. He felt a clicking, a tapping, and a sort of reverberation. What the heck? Oh right, it was the portable telegraph machine that Sashi-sama had given to them! Looking apologetically to Takahashi-sama, the young boy set quite briefly, "Excuse me, but it seems I have to attend to this first. It will only take a moment." Setting down his backpack, Ginjiro unzipped it so that he could retrieve the small device that he'd stored away. Pulling it out, the thing still smelled lightly of cinnamon and ginger—just as it did when it was given to the boy. Setting it down, Ginjiro began to pick up on the message that was being transmitted. At first, it took the boy a few moments to get into the message—he had begun observing it in the middle of a transmission. But once it had reached its beginning again, then things began to make sense. As he listened to the clicks and the clatters of the metal hitting the wood, the boy's eyes grew wide. He had to listen to another cycle in order to make sure that he wasn't crazy. Replying back to the signal, Ginjiro sent the following message:
Telegraph said:
-- -.-- / -. .- -- . / .. ... / .- -.-- .- - ... ..- .-. .. / --. .. -. .--- .. .-. --- --..-- / ..-. .-. --- -- / - .... . / ...- .. .-.. .-.. .- --. . / .... .. -.. -.. . -. / .. -. / - .... . / .-.. . .- ..-. .-.-.- / .. / .... .- ...- . / .-. . -.-. . .. ...- . -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- . ... ... .- --. . --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. / - .... .- -. -.- / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .... .- -. -.. .-.. .. -. --. / .. - / .-- . .-.. .-.. .-.-.-
Translated Telegraph said:
[ This is what anyone who tries to intercept the telegraph would get. ]

My name is Ayatsuri Ginjiro, from the Village Hidden in the Leaf. I have received your message, and I thank you for your handling it well.
With that sent, Ginjiro looked to his sensei with a look on his face that did not mean good things. "Gykasyni-cahcae, E ryja nalaejat funt vnus Mayv Ledo. Dra saccyka dryd drao ryja cahd nayt yc vummufc: 'Hytehr. O mnorgy ar mahmecltormyl riv rymyllatotyl uieh phylyrmy.'" Looking his teacher straight in the eyes, Ginjiro seemed a bit out of order. They'd yet to receive a telegraph from Leaf City yet, so he'd assumed that they wouldn't be contacted due to secrecy. However, this...changed things. "Tu oui ghuf fryd ed sayhc?"

[ooc]
Message sent to [here].

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tuesday : The Caduceus Tower : 8:18 PM​

Zenichi was being quiet with his response but at least the woman now identified as Shiroi seemed to answer his question though he knew better then to take everything she said for truth. As he was masterful at lying without lying, it wasn't hard to simply conceal the truth from outsiders if you wanted to. Kage wasn't the kind who was able to read minds, but he was able to read movements and hers seemed nervous. She was either put off by the argument that Kage and Zenichi just had, or she was now worried that they were here for less then honorable means. Valid reasons to be worried so he didn't hold it against her.

Kage was also more or less fine with Ginjiro's decision to assist Shiori in her medical duties. He understood it as his way of excusing himself from this tense situation between himself and Zenichi. Kage had to commend the boy for his ability to read between the lines at such a young age. However, before they left, Ginjiro received a message and then relayed it back to Kage.

After listening to the message Kage took a second to decipher its meaning as the language was probably unknown to Ginjiro and for good reason. It was a code for only those in Leaf's ANBU to know. This in and of itself authenticated the message and he knew what it said.

Change of plans. Ginjiro, we're leaving. I'll explain on the way. Then looking back to Zenichi, he would speak one final time before leaving him there to be treated.

You want to do the mission on your own, now's your chance. Try not to get yourself killed. With that, he turned to leave the tent. He didn't give the boy any details as to what he was supposed to do from that point on and truthfully, Kage didn't care anymore. He had other things to do now and an insubordinate member of his team was of no use to him.

[Marked for Training]
[wc: 331]​

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi knew that the situation was tense. He wanted to lash out against the tone of Nobody. At the same time, he knew that he was no where near an equal match for him. He felt he had to tread lightly. This was the first time in his life that he felt he was having trouble keeping his anger in check. He was glad that Ginjiro had distracted them while he mulled over what his next course of action would be. He felt that he should apologize and fall in line with the team mission but at the same time, the mission always seemed to be put on pause for selfish intentions.

As if divine intervention had occurred, Ginjiro recieved a message and then relayed it to Nobody. It was an odd message that even Zenichi couldn't translate. But whatever the content, Nobody's attitude changed instantly. With a few more words of contempt, he left the tent. Zenichi wasn't sure how he felt outside of relief. He was free to continue how he wanted.

Hey Ginjiro. Watch yourself around that guy, ok? I hope our adventures cross paths again soon.

Zenichi was exhausted. The loss of blood and the physical strain on his body left him little energy. He didn't have a lot of money to spend on luxurious accommodations. He needed to find a place to sleep quickly and cheaply.

Excuse me Shiori, could you point me towards the Hotel/Shopping district? Maybe a recommendation for something cheap?

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As soon as Ginjiro heard Kagemaru-sensei speak, his eyes seemed to almost bulge out of his head. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, and had to blink a few times to regain his composure. Even then, he wasn't quite sure he'd heard right. "I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I heard you correctly. Did you just say we're going? Without Zenichi-kun?" As Ginjiro waited for an answer, Kagemaru-sensei began to walk out the tent. As the man brushed past the young puppeteer, Ginjiro knew that he was being serious. This was crazy! They couldn't leave Zenichi-kun here, in the middle of enemy territory. They were responsible for his well being. Ginjiro knew that Kagemaru-sensei had a short temper, but this was getting a little out of hand, wasn't it? The young boy was caught between two parts of himself: the part of himself that held true to his clan's motto and teachings—to always be truthful, honorable, virtuous, and just—and to follow through with his mission, listening to the words of his superiors. What was the right thing to do? How could he leave Zenichi-kun like this? He had to make a decision, though. Should he stay, or should he go? God, this was too much pressure to put on to the shoulders of boy! This was a man's decision, which he clearly was not. He may be as smart as any man, and he may be as clever as one too, but that did not make his old enough and wise enough to make calls on morality and the right thing to do.

But then again, who was? Is there even such a thing as a person that knows what the right thing to do is?

The young boy didn't know all the answers. He didn't have the knowledge he needed to make a decision like this, and he recognized it. He was an idealist, living in a very practical world. Like oil and water, this was never a good combination. Giving Zenichi-kun a look that expressed his reluctance, pleading, and discomfort with the situation, he tried to pour into that look the desire for Zenichi-kun to come with them, to give up this mad venture, and to just swallow his pride. He wished he could do the same for Kagemaru-sensei. He just needed one person to budge, to admit that they were human and had faults, and that they would need each other to progress. But somehow, the young boy seemed to already know how that would turn out. Clasping Zenichi-kun's shoulder, the Ayatsuri puppeteer gave him a powerful look of kinship.
"Of course we'll cross paths again. You're coming back to Leaf City in one piece, after all. That is, unless I can convince you to just come with us?" Ginjiro already knew the answer to that, though. His face turning into a grimace, the young boy waited in silence for a few moments before he continued. "Thought so. Send me a telegraph if you need anything, okay? The frequency number is #118-3a. And Zenichi-kun..." This was the last thing they'd say to each other for a while more, the boy could tell. If, of course, they ever spoke again. "Dyga lyna uv ouincamv, so vneaht. With that, the young boy was gone. He left the tent, stepping into the underground cavern that was Sunagakure. After an episode like this, he was now more lost and confused than ever...

[ooc]
Topic Left with Kagemaru.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was getting some greatly needed help around the hospital ruins. The respite would have been nice, she was leery of these strangers still, but worst case scenario he expedited the death of a people that already had a 80% mortality chance. A series of clickity clacks changed their focus.

As suddenly as they came, they left. At least nobody got blown up, attacked or infected (probably) with anything new. She supposed that she should mark it as a small victory. They rambled in a foreign language that she did not know briefly before they did so. She understood not a word of it, only that they were turning heel and getting out of there. She felt a twinge of relief and a small weight being lifted. Then another thought hit her and she frowned. Why did she have to worry about such things. Zenichi announced his departure along with the rest, politely as the rest had also. She would have shrugged simply that she did not know a place, but rather she gave him a quick answer: "Cheazy Chi-Chi's." It was probably the cheapest place in the area, for a variety of reasons. "Just follow this tunnel until you see the bright lights," she pointed in the direction of the mercantile districts.

She furrowed her brow at the revelation that they were breaking apart, her former patient alone and the other two as a pair.

"Hmmm, #118-3a."

She wondered if Zenichi was going to be OK. Why had they sought him out, probably over a great distance only to break back apart. This search for information. She was not in the least a politician, that was cousin Sousuke's realm. She was not even entirely sure of what a Kazekage steward was supposed to be. She learned three things in this interaction:
  • Leafies are weird but polite.
    They are bi-lingual
    Something that clicks a lot is the real secret boss and it has a frequency: #118-3a

Was Zenichi in any mortal danger from those two? She did not think so, but she wondered if he was trying to get away from them. She would buzz around the business district later, if that is where he was headed.

OC: Note to self. Al Bhed (none of you shared this with me if this is a secret that I did not know was a secret, it is just hard to read without a translation).
"Gykasyni-cahcae, E ryja nalaejat funt vnus Mayv Ledo. Dra saccyka dryd drao ryja cahd nayt yc vummufc: 'Hytehr. O mnorgy ar mahmecltormyl riv rymyllatotyl uieh phylyrmy.'"
Kagemaru-sensei, I have received word from Leaf City. The message that they have sent read as follows: 'Return. A change in circumstances now necessitates your presence.'

Tu oui ghuf fryd ed sayhc?
Do you know what it means?

Dyga lyna uv ouincamv, so vneaht.
Take care of yourself, my friend.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back