Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Live Youth or Hotspring Hard [S-Rank Solo/Self Mod]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=5]Moving the Earth[/size]"]
It was a cloudy morning and Junko would be found walking one of the many snaky roads that moved through the earth country, she might have been getting in a simple early morning run but there was a destination at the end of this marathon. The village of clay, home to some of the best architects and earth element users in the world, their skills are sought after by many but obtained by few; only a face to face meeting with their contractor will do and even then, they can still refuse. Junko wasn’t a girl who gave up easily though and she’d be willing to do anything to get the best of the best in her hot springs. She came across the village sometime around before noon, having worked up a good sweat along the way and would be stopped at the gates by two burly looking men. “Morning, I believe I am expected?” She’d say, warming down from her run with a few stretches. “Should we be?” One of the men said gruffly to which Junko giggled. “Yeah, I’m here about the hot springs being built down in Iwagakure.” The men would turn to one another and mumble something back and forth before turning to her. “Present your passport and you may enter.” She would reach quickly into her pocket and pull out the little, blue leather book and hand it to them and after moment they’d step aside, handing it back as she went in. “Head for the dome at the centre of the village and enjoy your visit, young lady.” They’d say politely before getting back to their posts.

Junko would casually stroll through the village and as she did so, begin removing the weights from her arms, there was no need to wear them since her exercise was over for the moment after all. The buildings in the city were a sight to behold though, all beautifully crafted and stunning to bear witness to. Once she reached the dome at the centre of the village she would remove the two weights attached to her legs and then would place all four in her backpack, out of the way, then head into the building, looking for some form of guidance. Inside there would be a middle aged woman sat behind a counter, flitting through some paper work, she’d take a moment’s glance at the girl and nod. “Head through the double doors and takes a right, you’re looking for room twelve.” Junko would be bewildered for a moment, seems word had gotten here ahead of her arrival and with a polite nod back she would head on through the doors. It took her a few moments to get to room twelve and would knock on the door upon arrival, promptly being invited inside where she came face to face with two people, a male and a female, both sat opposite the door at what looked like a solid stone table. “Ahh, miss Junko please have a seat.” The older man would say as she came in, Junko doing as he said, taking a seat. “Your proposal, it’s intriguing.” The woman would comment right off the bat. “Building an underground resort by carving out natural caves, that can’t have been an easy task for your team to accomplish.” Junko would smile slightly and shake her head. “I hollowed out the caves alone, and then the planning committee took over for the most part, though it is still viewed as my project.” The two would look somewhat disbelieving but then again, she was a shinobi. “You have access to some advanced earth jutsu then? In which case, why would you need us?” Again the girl would smile and raise her fist up into view. “I have been known to dabble with earth jutsu, though I am no more than a novice. No, I cleared the caves by hand you see, it took me about a day to open them up ready for people to get in there.” The pair would look at each other for a moment and cycle through a few papers. “So, you’re quite invested in this project then? If you’ve gone to such lengths, even coming here to speak with us.” She’d nod enthusiastically. “Certainly, you’d not believe the amount of trouble that came with this project and since it was my idea, I’ve had to handle any… hiccups along the way. Rogue thugs trying to steal tools, bandits raiding supplies, been a pain but worth it on so many levels. Giving back to the village that took me in and raised me, I can’t think of a better gift for them.” She’d beam a smile so bright it could probably blind. “Well… we had no idea there was so much passion behind this and that’s something we do tend to look for. We could hardly just go build things because people asked after all.” Junko would nod, understanding the meaning and glad that she was in fact this passionate about it all. “We will send our architects out tomorrow morning. Congratulations miss.” Junko would move around the table to shake both their hands, joy pouring out of her, she couldn’t wait to get back home with the good news.

[WC - 895]
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back