Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lord, Oh Mighty![Private/Solo Topic Please]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here he was again in his little "home" in a cave by his lonesome self. What a tragic story the young twenty-one year old Shadow Boxer had been through such far in his sad life. He had already lost both of his parents right in front of his own two eyes and he was still kicking around. Some time had gone since he had actually met his branch's Sennin who was actually a very nice girl and seemed to care a lot about her branch and its members. He wondered how she was doing now after months had passed since their encounter in the hospital. Little did he know that a lot had changed in his country since he last stepped foot outside of his cave: the Tsuchikage had been assassinated in cold blood near the gates of the village, another medical shinobi had taken the Sennin position from Uka, and all sorts of other madness had probably occurred while he had been in isolation from the rest of the world. Sure, people had come into the cave to help the village on missions or to play or whatever, but Akujin had no interaction. It had just been him, himself, and he with his religious book and meditations that he had been doing alongside with the minimum training he had done.

It was true that he had been getting a better grasp on his religion as of recently, but he had not had any interaction with even God himself. He was still wearing his traditional clothing that he had been wearing but his weight had decreased significantly to the point of being unhealthy along with his hair growing out. He looked not too well and he was probably going to need to leave his "home" eventually and find a better suited place to live and closer to some form of food since he needed to get a change in his life because things just weren't going so well and he probably lost his job at the hospital due to being absent for so long. It sucked but that was his own fault.

All he could do now was mediate and pray that good things would come. Which he was in luck with today, because God was going to come and talk to him today and bring some very good news! But first, his mind had to be cleansed of everything negative which was hard to do at this time due to being in isolation for so long. But, he managed and God began to appear.

"Akujin? Akujin, can you hear me?"
"Yes, Lord. I can hear you."
"Good. It appears you hadn't been doing well recently and have been neglecting your duties at the hospital. Is there something you want to tell me?"
"I suppose but you know since you see and know all already. It is my parents, I miss them so much, God. I just feel so terrible that I left them both die right in front of me..."
"I know you miss them, but they are up here with me and they are so proud of you for how you've grown since they last were with you. Do not be upset because they are gone, they are still here with you in your heart and watching over you with me. They may not physically be there with you, but they still are with you in spirit so you gotta keep pushing forward because you need to do your job in the world."
"Yeah, but about that. I don't really know if I want to be a medic, I really don't know if I am cut out for it and can handle it. You have seen how I have been and how I was with the Sennin..."
"The Sennin is one thing, but you were helping people that needed your help and that I decided to allow to live. Do you not want to keep people living?"
"I...I...I really don't know what I want..."
"Akujin...my child. You were doing an excellent job at helping people as a medic, but I cannot direct you to where you should go. All I can ask is you spread the word of me around to the village and try to make people believe that the gods they are worshiping are fake idols."
"I understand and I promise I will try to--"
"I know you will. There is no doubt that you will because you care about your faith and me. But Akujin..."
"Yeah?"
"How is your learning going with the Haichmon and your ninjutsu?"
"I am able to use the Eight Gates, but not for long still because of the strain on my body. The ninjutsu is coming along but I don't need 100% confident with it yet."
"That is good to hear because a tournament is coming to your village to crown a new Tsuchikage--"
"Wait Lord. What do you mean a new Tsuchikage?"
"I cannot tell you why, but there is a new one being crowned to the winner of the tournament. Do as you want, but I think you should join the tournament and see how you do. Your parents would be impressed as well as I to how your skills have improved and how you handle yourself."
"Yes, well, I never really got into a fight before, God."
"I know and the text says to turn the other cheek, but use your mind and consider the opportunity that it gives you. Alas however, I cannot keep this link so goodbye for now."

With that Akujin opened his eyes and pondered what to do. It would not be an easy decision to make, but it would have to be one he considered and soon if God was telling him about this.

[OOC: Please do not enter my thread here, I am using this for plot for myself.
MFT: 965 Words]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Returning home after a day of work at the hospital, Akujin had caught no waves of news about the Tsuchikage tournament that his great lord had mentioned to him weeks ago. He wasn't sure if he could believe what God had said as fact or if God had been wrong in an assumption. Maybe he was right and maybe he was wrong, who really knew as he was designing the world as he saw fit and could've allowed changes to occur. It wasn't really Akujin's position to say anything or judge his God's word against the human word. He would just shrug as he would curl up into a ball in his "home" and drift off to sleep. Little did he know that he would have a lot in store for himself by God in the next few weeks.

[To Be Continued.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back