Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Lost in More Ways than One

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
There was something about venturing out in the chill of the afternoon that Shun couldn’t get enough of. His father never minded letting him roam free, but Shun never went much further than the safety of his mother’s garden. However, he decided to get to know a little more about the world he grew up in. There was no point in trying to keep to the house when he wanted to search for his mother; better to get out of his comfort zone as soon as possible then be tossed into the wild without any knowledge of his surroundings.

He let his long locks flow freely down his back, only tying half of it back to keep it out of his face. Shun packed his bag with a few small satchels of berries from the garden to give himself something to snack on in case he was out for a long time. With nothing more to bring, he slipped on his sandals and made his way out of the house. He left a note for his father in case he didn't make it home before the elder got off work.

Shun spent a good few hours walking through the village, taking in the sights and familiarizing himself with the layout. A curious little shop stole his attention for some time, and he spent a few hours getting to know the shop owner. He went on his way when the sun began to set, trying to find his way back home before it got too dark.

Somewhere along the way, Shun missed a turn. He was in a part of the village he wasn’t familiar with. Most of the village had begun to return home, and he couldn’t find anyone out on the streets to ask for directions. With no idea how to map his way home, he decided to try and retrace his steps back to the little shop. The only problem now was the setting sun; his vision wasn’t all that impaired, but being so unfamiliar with the town made it even more confusing when he couldn’t view it the same as when he started his journey.

”What luck,” he sighed, moving to sit down against the side of a building. He could see one of the faces of the Hokage Rock and realized that would have probably been a good landmark to guide himself with. Shun closed his eyes, taking a deep breath to keep himself from panicking and pulling out one of the satchels of berries to snack on.

I should probably try to get back home...I just don’t need to end up more lost than I already am. Shun took his time enjoying the snack and the cool night air, looking up at the stars and letting go of his worries as he allowed himself to relax and take in the view. A soft smile teased the corners of his lips. I wonder if you see the stars like I do…

OOC said:
WC: 495

Private Character Dev with Haku Yuki

Shun speech
Shun thoughts

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Bored,’ the voice of the female echoed through the silence, her form was draped over a bench looking out in the atrium, her hand tracing circles in the newly fallen snow. It has been a remarkably slow day; there were little to no clan duties to attend to and she found herself craving something, anything to do. She looked into the sky, the white snow landed cloud here staring to clear exposing crisp blue skies, the winter sun peak out its weak rays caught the ice crystals making them sparkle like tiny diamonds. ‘Right that's it, I’m going to a walk,’ it took a fair bit of effort to get up from the bench, she felt tired but she knew that more for inactivity than a lack of sleep, once to her feet she stretched her arms over her head in a effort to awake herself out a little

The dusk was starting to set in by the time Yuki reached the shopping district of Maple Town, the stalls lanterns were being like gibing her surrounding a warm red hue, out of all of Leaf this place was its crowning jewel. The female walked through streets of the scent of maple candy danced on the the breeze leading her to hear prize, she loved this time of year, it wasn’t just that the climate was far more bearable but it was the only time that her favourite treat was sold and near the end of the season was when they were at their sweetest. Yuki approached the vendor who was a old man twisted and uneven as a small to and purchased to of the sticky treats, it was on the return journey that she had stumbled upon the child, he was leant against the side of a building, eyes closed.

There is something strange about that child Mizuke’s voice spoke inside her mind.

They are asleep in the middle of the street, I’d class that as strange. She has planned to just walk by, whatever was going on with that kid was not her business but something compelled her to change her mind.

‘Hey kid. You dead?’ She called from a safe distance her foot nudged him a little, “If you're homeless I wouldn’t sleep there, the guy that owns that place is a psycho,” she coocked her head a little as she examined the child. They were slight of frame with long black braided hair, their gender wasn’t immediately obvious to her. ‘Do you need any change or anything I think I have some spare yen laying around,”

[MFT]
[WC = 430]

Last edited:

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun allowed his eyes to slip shut once he finished his little snack, leaning back against the building he was seated against and allowing the chill of the night to lull him to sleep. He was awoken suddenly when he felt a nudge against his side, looking up when he registered the words spoken to him. ” A-Ah, no, I’m okay! I have a home...I just got myself a bit lost.”

He took a moment to really take in the person before him, his attention drawn to her for a reason he couldn’t place. ”I should probably try to find my way back though, thank you for waking me.” Although he spoke the words, he made no movement to get up. Shun still had no clue how to get home, and he knew his father would come looking if he grew too worried. All he needed to do was stay in a visible area.

He looked down to his bag, reaching inside for another satchel of berries that he had packed. ”I would ask you to help me find my way, but I don’t have anything to pay you with, unless you would be interested in fresh berries from my mother’s garden,” Shun offered, looking back up to the woman with a faint smile. ”I know it must be an odd offer for such a request, especially since we are strangers, but I promise they are completely safe.” He picked up the satchel he had eaten from earlier, showing it as proof that he ate them all the same.

Shun finally moved to stand, figuring he should at least move locations. He didn’t want to deal with a psychotic person finding him asleep on their property. “If not, is there a safer place I can wait for morning or my dad to show up?” He didn’t want this stranger feeling obligated to help him just because he was out on his own and stupid enough to get lost. It was Shun’s own fault that he couldn’t remember his way and didn’t think to bring something to help him map the area.

OOC said:
WC: 351

Shun speech
Shun thoughts

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Haku looked down upon the youth as they awakened from their disturbed naptime, crossing her arms as she studied him.

A-Ah, no, I’m okay! I have a home...I just got myself a bit lost., she had to admit she was only half-listening to what he had to say but at least he wasn’t dead so that was always a plus. ”I should probably try to find my way back though, thank you for waking me.”

"Good stuff. That is my good deed done for the day, later kid," Yuki turned to walk away until she heard him talk again.

”I would ask you to help me find my way, but I don’t have anything to pay you with, unless you would be interested in fresh berries from my mother’s garden,” Stopping in her tracks, she sighed, rubbing her temples with her fingertips. I knew I should have just kept walking. Now I have managed to pick up a stray. Wonderful. The female turned back around to where the young Shinobi stood.

Firstly, you can put those away," She pointed to the berries that he was offering her. "Secondly, how did you even manage to get lost in the first place? You know what, never mind where do you live and I can point you in the right direction?" She spoke with a dismissive tone. She was more interested in heading home and enjoying her treat then helping this lost little duckling find their way home, she paused for a second "You do know where you live right?" She added.

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun’s smile didn’t waver as his offer was declined, simply placing the satchel of berries back in his bag with a small shrug. He looked up when she asked about how he got lost, not even getting the chance to answer as she changed her mind on wanting to know. ”I live…” he trailed off for a moment, not even sure how to describe the area. Hearing her speak again, Shun looked up with a faint smile. ”I don’t exactly...know what the area is called? I rarely go further than the garden. I should have brought a map or something…”

Shun thought for a moment, snapping his fingers once he found a way to describe his home. ”I know that it was about half a day’s walk, and I only took turns in the town shop area. There are some forests near the house...I know the area well if we get close enough. He looked up to the woman again.

”I hope that helps?” he spoke, his tone softening. ”I wanted to get out for a while, learn about the area. I never left the house before...my parents were very protective. Until Mom disappeared, at least...Dad hasn’t handled it well, and he busies himself with work most of the time.”

That was probably the only reason his dad had yet to show; he was probably exhausted from work and went straight to bed, trusting Shun to get home. Shun sighed, pulling the end of his braid over his shoulder to play with it nervously. ”Oh, I shouldn’t be rude; my name is Ashikawa Shun. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

OOC said:
WC: 270

Shun speech
Shun thoughts

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
“Fantastic," Yuki muttered under her breath as she rubbed her forehead "Well Shun. you haven't given me a lot to work with here” For a few minutes she contemplated telling the youth that that was a him problem not a her problem.

You should help this child. Mizuke spoke to her once again, he was being unusually charitable.

Since when did you go soft She questioned the demon.

I have not gone soft, I just have a feeling that he may be useful later.

Looking down at the kid, his big smile planted on his face made her feel kind of sorry for him, resigning to the fact that she was going to help him get home. Since when did I go soft. Sighing she offered the child a hand getting to his feet.

“Fine, I will help walk you home. But you do not tell a soul about it I have a reputation to uphold and that doesn’t include babysitting.” She glared a little “The names Haku Yuki, and that is too bad to hear about your Mom, I know the whole disappearing parent thing, sucks but what are you going to do about it, they either show up again or they don’t you just gotta pull up your big boy pants and get on with it.” She shrugged, she didn’t really have the time or the want to sugarcoat things for him. “You're in luck, I think I know where we are heading and I know my way around this place pretty well so we can take a few shortcuts.” She started to walk away gesturing to him to follow her. “So other than the disappearing Mom what your story kid?”

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun let his shoulders relax a bit, his fiddling with the braid settling down upon hearing she would help him find his way back home. His lips turned up again at the sound of her name, happy to know a new face in the town. Shun fell into step behind Yuki as she began to walk, securing his bag over his shoulder and thinking for a moment on how to answer her question.

"Well, I grew up with my mom and dad. I never really wanted to do much outside of caring for the garden with Mom, and I got really good at it without much teaching, so she let me help her pretty much every day." His tanned skin gave sign of his love for the garden work, even to this day. "Dad used to do work with Mom, up until she was sent off on a solo mission. When she didn't come back, and he had to take the news that she had died on mission, he dropped the work and moved to making and selling weapons instead."

Upon realizing he was talking more about his parents than his own story, he began to correct the mistake. "I had to beg Dad to join the academy so I could train. He didn't believe me when I asked the first time, but after a good two years of asking, he finally let me enroll this year." Shun's smile fell a little. "I know what they said happened to my mother...but I don't believe them. She was strong. She wouldn't go down that easy. I know she's out there somewhere; I want to get strong so I can bring her home."

Not wishing to further discuss the loss of his mother, Shun looked up to Yuki. "What about you? Must have built up your cold and scary reputation for a reason," he mentioned lightly.

OOC said:
WC: 314
[MFT]

Shun speech
Shun thoughts

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki listened to the boy talk he seemed like a little bit of a shut-in if the fact that he managed to get lost wasn't a dead giveaway of that fact. She listened to him talk about his missing mother, she knew that she was more then likely dead, outside of the gates is a lawless and dangerous place even for Shinobi and if she didn't return from a mission it normally meant one of two things she was dead, or she had abandoned the village which means she might as well be dead. His nativity of the situation was hopeful if not completely stupid, but hope was good, even if it was ultimately useless.

"Me," She placed her hand on her chest as they walked through Maple District towards the more central part of the village "It comes with the job, I would be pretty crappy at what I do if I was all sunshine and rainbows, besides that isn't how the real world works kid," She looked down at this beaming smile "The real world is harsh and cruel and that quick you learn that the better, with your cheery disposition people, are going to be bound to use your face as a door matt. You can have that life lesson for free."

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun shrugged lightly as his disposition was casually addressed. "There's so much negativity in the real world. I'm not blind, and I'm not stupid; I know that the chances of my mom surviving long enough for me to come after her are slim, let alone that she could already be gone. But if I don't hold onto that hope, I have nothing to strive for."

His smile softened but didn't disappear, more melancholy than cheerful. "I spent many years fearing that my parents wouldn't come home. That I would be orphaned. I began to realize that I was wasting away, only truly thriving when they were home with me. Too dependent on their presence to survive on my own."

Shun played with the braid that half his hair was tied up in, the rest blowing gently in the breeze as they walked. "I started trusting them, believing that they would be strong enough on their own. Then I realized I needed to be strong for myself too. It wouldn't be fair to them if I kept wasting away just because they were doing their duty."

Shun didn't realize that was a part of his choice in going to the academy until it spilled from his lips while talking to Yuki. The realization stunned him to silence for a moment, thinking over all of his decisions as far back as he can remember. From the first time he tended to the garden while his mother was away on a mission, to cooking dinner the first time for his father when she never returned.

"I guess I never really thought about it 'til now though," he laughed softly.

OOC said:
WC: 276

Shun speech
Shun thoughts

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
There was a small pause while Yuki listened to the boy speak feeling a little bad for being so harsh, she could remember a time when she was like him, happy go lucky, believing that the word wasn't awful, but time and reality had eroded that from her, like water does to rock, the only difference is that water leaves the rock smooth, Yuki felt that time had only achieved in making her more coarse. The student's blood that stained her hands no matter how hard she tried to get to off, Kotori leaving her, and most recently Yukio leaving her. Every action in her past had added to the wall that she had built up around her, it had gotten so high now that even she didn't think she could see the sunlight over the top.

"Here," Yuki handed Shun one of her maple candies. "Don't tell anyone though, I have a reputation to uphold," She ripped the paper of the remaining candy and put it in her mouth, the taste instantly reminding her of the goods times, it was those that made all fo the pain worth it. "This is one of the best things about winter here in this district. By the way, I couldn't help noticing that your hands are cold, what's up with that?"

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun's face lit up as Yuki handed him a little candy. He nodded his agreement in keeping her soft side a secret, peeling away the wrapper and popping the sweet into his mouth. The flavor that erupted along his taste buds gave him quite the shock; he had never tasted something like this. "These are delicious! I definitely need to come back and get some one day."

Upon the mention of his hands being cold, Shun's brows furrowed in confusion. "Cold? I don't feel cold," he spoke, looking down at his hands for a moment. He laced his fingers together, not feeling anything different than usual. Shun felt up his arms to see if the chill would contrast with the temperature of his skin. Nothing. He even tucked his hands under his arms, but it didn't feel necessary to warm them up. If anything, this was the most comfortable temperature he had felt in a while. How strange...

Working in the garden always made him feel so overheated, even if he had gotten used to it. The burning heat of the sun on the back of his neck never failed to make him break a sweat. Shun's parents never mentioned them being cold either. He was sure his mother would; she was never a big fan of the cold. "Maybe it's because of how chilly the weather is...I did fall asleep for a while out here."

OOC said:
WC: 236

Shun speech
Shun thoughts

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki looked Shun up and down puzzled by his answer, she didn't feel the cold, she was a Haku, they don't feel that cold but his hands felt cold to her, it was odd and something that definitely warranted further investigation.
"Like you don't feel cold ever or just you don't notice your hands being cold?" To the child, it will simply be a throwaway question but you the female she would be paying close attention to his answer, regardless her plans had changed she wasn't going to be walking him home. She turned on her heels grabbing him by his hand and pulled him in the opposite direction to where they had previously been heading. "I have decided that we are going to head back to my home, there are some...things that am going to ask you to do, don't worry if you tell me your father's name I will make sure that one of the house guards let him know that you are safe and well at the Uchiha Mansion." She smiled at him as she continued to walk at a slightly faster pace. "Now on the walk, you can tell me all about your parents, where they came from, who they were, I want to know everything,"

It wasn't a far walk before they were back at the Clan House, the large walls obscuring most of the view of the house from the outside, to her the house wasn't impressive but she was sure that to Shun it would be, she let go of his hand and entered the main foyer.
"Talk to one of them then follow come inside" She pointed to the two men that where standing stoically at the gates. , "I will be waiting in the Dojo outback, just walk all the way through the foyer to the large paper screens at the back, you will see a cherry tree, turn left and there will be the dojo, if you get lost just ask, well, anyone" waving to him as she disappeared deeper in the heart of the house

Do you think that he might be?

I can't say for sure, but I have a strong feeling that he could. I mean my parents were the only ones where they?

From my memory, your ancestors was one of many so it could be possible Mizuke answered the female as she walked into the gardens toward her destination.

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun thought for a moment about the question, shrugging his shoulders lightly. "I never really feel cold, but I do a lot of work in the heat. Definitely more comfortable in the cold than the sun, though," he replied. Yuki turning around and dragging him in the opposite direction was quite a surprise, and Shun was suddenly unsure if it was a good idea to ask of her help. Hearing the name Uchiha settled his nerves some; surely he would be safe with the Hokage's family name involved.

Shun thought for a moment about what he knew of his family. "Well...I don't really know any extended family. Mom was a shinobi, and so was dad at one point. They used to do missions together. My dad is Ashikawa Shuichi, and my mom is Ashikawa Reijun...I don't know her maiden name though." He shrugged lightly. "We never really needed anyone outside of our little family, and I just assumed that the rest of our relatives were no longer around."

Arriving at the Uchiha Clan house was quite the experience; it was so big! Then again, that was probably normal...a lot more people in this family than his own. He marveled at the sight of the house for a moment before being shaken out of his stupor by Yuki's voice.

Shun walked up to one of the guards a bit nervously, smiling timidly and bowing a bit out of respect. "Hello there...I'm Ashikawa Shun. I was told to...talk to one of you? My father doesn't know I was brought here, so if a message could be sent to him so he doesn't worry, I would appreciate it." He bowed again, clearly a bit nervous in this unusual setting.

Shun didn't stick around long to hear their answer, heading into the clan house and trying to remember Yuki's directions. Through the foyer...paper screens...cherry tree...

A sigh of relief left his lips when his eyes landed on Yuki once again. "I talked to them...is there a reason you brought me here? I mean, if you wanted to train me or something, I wouldn't mind, but a warning would have been nice..."

Shun couldn't figure out just what business he would have with the Uchihas...let alone this Yuki person. "I mean it kinda felt like you were kidnapping me at first." Shun let his eyes wander around the dojo, knowing he would likely never get the chance to see the inside of the Uchiha house again.

OOC said:
WC: 411
[MFT]

Shun speech
Shun thoughts

Last edited:

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female watched as the boy wondered aimlessly through the halls and corridors before reaching her, she could see the look of relief paint his face as she came back into view. She couldn’t help but glare at him a little at the accusation of him being kidnapped.

“I mean you free to leave at any point, just go out the way you came.” She slide open the door to the Dojo and stepped inside becoming him in to follow her.

The room was a fairly small and unimpressive sight, the walls where lined with paper screens that blocked out the outside world and the floor was a sandy color lattice of tami mats there was a few weapons that stood proudly on mahogany stands, gathering dust from disuse was wasn’t proud to say that this was the first time that she had been in the space for at least a month or so, she ran her hand over the sheath of one of the katana and shuddered a little to see the traces of dust on her fingers. Walking around the room she let the name that he had given her roll around in her mind trying to make sense of it, she knew that it wasn’t from a branch of her family tree but then again all she knew of her family as the little infromation that MIzuke had given her and half of that she wasn’t sure if she could believe.

“There is a reason that I brought you here and not to your home Shun, I just wanted to prove if my theory is correct or not,” She had walled the circumfence of the room before coming to a stop in front of the boy again “I can’t promise that this won’t hurt but you will thank me for it later,” She took a deep breath, “When you are ready take a seat in the centre of the room,”

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun heard that he was free to leave on his own, and the thought of heading home did come to mind, but there was no promise that he would even be able to get there on his own. Without knowing if Yuki would still help him find his way back, he felt a bit stuck.

It almost felt like a trap; surely she knew he wasn't able to get home on his own, and therefore he would stick by her side because she brought him here. He followed Yuki into the dojo as she led, feeling a slight tickle at his nose from all the dust lying around.

Shun listened to her words, his brows furrowing as the lack of further explanation continued to keep him confused. I still don't get it, he thought, watching Yuki with a wary eye. She sure was blunt when it came to explaining reasons he shouldn't follow along with her ideas. Possibly hurting him, testing theories?

She sounds like a mad scientist. And yet, Shun found himself shifting to the center of the room. He didn't feel ready in the slightest for whatever Yuki was about to do to him, but something - he couldn't quite put his finger on what - made him feel like he should trust her. He really shouldn't, given that she basically trapped him here, nearly guaranteed pain upon him, all because she wanted to test something.

"Ready when you are," Shun spoke softly as he seated himself in the middle of the floor.

OOC said:
WC: 253

Shun speech
Shun thoughts

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female watched as the young boy took a seat in the middle of the Dojo, she thought back to her own experience unlocking the potential of her bloodline and tried to think the best way to test help Shun do the same, if that was her hunch was correct.

"I want you to close your eyes and think about cold things, you know like snow and ice. I want you to picture yourself controlling and molding it to your will,” Yuki drew moisture from the air forming a small ball of water, “Now I want you to open your eyes and I’ll demonstrate,” She held it for a few seconds before freezing ice a perfect sphere of ice she closed her hand crushing the ball into snow letting it fall to the ground melting into the ice. She pulled together another ball of water, this time she threw it in the direction of Shun hoping that the boy would be able to freezing the on coming ball of water to the head.

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun closed his eyes as instructed, not exactly understanding what all of this was about but going along with it to humor Yuki. He thought about the chill of the night air, how he would often sit outside in the garden when he couldn't sleep and stare up at the stars. He often wondered if his mother was out there somewhere, looking up at the same sky and thinking about him.

He thought about the last winter he shared with his mother and father before Reijun was sent off on her mission. The three of them were laughing and playing in the snow, his parents growing too chilled in the winter weather and heading inside, calling for Shun. He snuck out onto the rooftop when his parents finally called it a night, playing with the snow until the early morning and even falling asleep atop the roof.

Shun opened his eyes when Yuki spoke again, watching her freeze water and create snow. Yuki gathered another ball of water, and Shun wasn't sure what the plan was until he saw the water flying towards his face. He raised his arms in front of him, the water splashing across his skin and onto the floor.

"What the- why would you just chuck that at me?" he exclaimed, lowering his arms to fix Yuki with an incredulous look. He felt a strange sensation along his arms, the water that had previously spread across his skin forming small droplets of ice and falling off at the slightest movement. Shun looked down, seeing the small flecks of ice settling in his lap as he shifted his arms in front of him.

Did she freeze the water on me? Why?

OOC said:
WC: 284

Shun speech
Shun thoughts

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female's eyes widen a little to see the shards of ice drop from his body as the water hit him. The ice shards fell from him smashing against the floor.

So I was right, this is an interesting development

"Interesting,"
Yuki placed her finger on her chin, it did seem that her hunch was correct "But that isn't good enough," She paced a little looking the boy up and down, it looks like she needed to push him harder. "Is that all that you can do? That was a pathetic attempt, to think that we share some common blood, that makes me sick" Her face changed looking at Shun like a feline would a mouse, she circles around him. "You are weak, same as your father, He let your mother go off to die cause he was too worthless to go himself." She got closer to the boy her head near his ear. "And your mother, well she has either use this opportunity to finally rid herself of you or she is dead cause she was too pathetic to fight to get back home to you," Yuki placed her hand on his shoulder squeezing tightly. "You are just like them Shun, you are worthless, incapable of protecting yourself or the useless excuses that you call parents." Yuki wasn't exactly enjoying tormenting the boy but sometimes emotional distress such as anger or sadness can trigger the release of latent bloodline abilities. Forming another ball of water the female took a step away from the boy and threw it at him again.

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun looked up as she approached, still not quite sure what was happening or why she decided to freeze the water on his skin. Sharing a bloodline...what in the world does she mean? The comment on his personal weakness barely scathed him; he didn't care if people talked bad about him. His drive to push himself was all that mattered. However, upon the mention of his father and mother, Shun grew defensive. How dare she talk about his family like that?

"My father didn't stay behind because he wanted to; he stayed here because he was told to. Mom dedicated her life to the village, to protect everyone here and do what was right," he stated, growing more angered by the second. "She would never. Never leave us behind, and she isn't dead. She is so much stronger than most people believe."

Shun saw the next ball of water coming, but he paid it no mind as he glared at Yuki. "Say whatever the hell you want about me, but don't you dare talk about my family like that." The air around him chilled within seconds, the ball of water freezing and losing speed as he temporarily lost all control in his fury, an icy bout of wind expanding from his seated position. It hit the ball of water and caused it to burst into snow.

Shun's attention immediately went to the sudden burst, having expected to be doused in water again for no reason. "You said we possibly share a bloodline, but I have no clue what you mean." Shun raised his gaze to Yuki again, still pissed about her words but also trying to understand the situation at hand. It made no sense for her to be randomly throwing water at him and freezing it after it hit him, or before it did as the last ball came to show.

It couldn't be me...could it? Is that what she meant by sharing a bloodline?

OOC said:
WC: 326

Shun speech
Shun thoughts

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki stepped back a little as the boy froze the ball of water that was coming towards him, even if the first time indicated the that he hunch about him was correct this conformed it.

Looks like I am not alone after all The female couldn't help but feel a little emotional, she has never found anyone that she shared a familial link to and while it was true that the chances of her being related to this boy was impossible the emotional impact that she felt was still the same regardless.

I told you he was going to be useful Mizuke hissed in the back of her mind as she watched the young boy, he wanted answers and she couldn't blame him from wanting to know what all of this meant.

"Your blood is the same as mine Shun, you are a Yuki, a ancient bloodline that grants you the power to create and manipulate ice," Pausing she looked at him "I though that I was the only one," Her voice was softer then before the edge tinged with emotion, she took a seat next to the young boy. "I am sorry that I pushed you that hard, I needed to be sure,"She place her hand on his shoulder still a little in shock but the revelation that she had just uncovered. "It also means that you inherited this power from one of your parents. You must have a lot of question and some of those I am not going to be able to answer, only your father can but I promise I will help you learn to control the power that you have Shun, I won't let you do this alone like I had to," She squeezed his shoulder a little. "For now I think you need to talk to your father, but I will be here when you need me." Yuki got to her feet and opened the door of the Dojo leaving the boy alone in the empty space.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back