Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lost things [Self-modded mission]

Ritsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was Ritsuko first academy mission, and though it wasn't something wild and dangerous, like real missions outside the village Ritsuko wanted to take this serious. She had gotten the task to find baby toys, keys, and other lost things, an for a starters she were going to look in cronopolis. She had gotten some descriptions on the things she were to find. 2 set of keys, a teddy bear, and a wallet.

She walked slowly down the street, paying attention to every corner and every place where a lost thing could hide. She stopped at an ice cream shop, were the person who had lost her wallet had bin. "Sry, im on a mission to find a lost wallet for this lady" She showed a picture she had gotten. "She was supposed to have bought an ice cream here, have you seen it" Ritsuko smiled. "In the matter of fact i did find a wallet under one of my tables here" He handed over the wallet. "Here you go little girl" he put his hand on her hair and stroke it and then Ritsuko was once again on the move. "Thank you sir" She grimaced. She wasn't a little girl anymore.

Now a teddy bear and 2 set of keys. The keys were going to be a problem, they weren't going to be easy to find in this big of a place, lucky for her there were key chains, on both pair. While walking down the street and speculating about were to look next, she catches sight of a teddy bear. It's at a place were you can buy dumplings, a child is playing with it and the child's mother stands in line to buy the dumplings. Ritsuko takes up the description of the bear, a normal brown bear, but it misses an eye. She couldn't see if the bear the little boy was playing with missed an eye or not, she had to get closer. She stood next to the boy, and the teddy bear clearly missed an eye. Well she couldn't just take the toy from the boy, the best way to solve this was to talk with the mother. "Sry ma'am is that your son" She pointed at the little boy. The lady nodded. "I was thinking about, maybe that toy wasn't his, I'm out to find a little boys toy an the description and the looks of the bear is similar. "Your right, my son found that toy on the playground earlier today" She smiled friendly, and gave Ritsuko a stick with dumplings. "Maybe if u switch the bear with these dumplings my son will give it to you willingly. A mother knows her son best, when Ritsuko offered him the stick with dumplings he gave her the bear without any trouble. She turned back at the mother, smiled and waved. It was kinda fun looking for lost stuff.

The keys was not easy to find, it had bin an hour since she found the teddy bear, it didn't look well. She was going to fail her first mission, ew. She sighed deeply, this was not funny anymore, it was boring and hopeless. Just as she was about turn around and give up, she saw a pair of keys laying on the ground. It had a key chain with a cherry berry just as one of the keys were described. She put them in the bag with the other stuff, and then with renewed hope she continued the search for the other pair of keys. It took a little time before she finally got the other pair of keys, she had asked every shopkeeper at the street if they had found a pair of keys with a cat as key chain, and a shopkeeper who owned a flower shop had found theme in one of her flowerpots. Now Ritsuko was on her way back at the academy to turn in the lost things, which were now found.

WC[664]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back