Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lost Woods [Open]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Appearance

Her mind is quite strange, a constant contradiction. Despite the appearance of attending to work due to her eyewear, the maiden could be found upon her knees, settling against the terra. Delicately her ungloved digits would caress against the elegant flora, her kaleidoscope orbs gleaming with interest and adolescent admiration. “I’m jealous of the rain.” she whispers in a tone softer than a melting wafer. “That falls upon your petals, much closer than my hands have ever been.” she continues before halting her nostrils mere inches from the vegetation, inhaling lightly. One may call this particular location a forest of death, but in her opinion, a wonderland. Cautiously her single gloved hand would attend to her platinum mane, tucking loose strands against the rear of her ear. Mikasa considered the area around her personal garden, being extremely possessive when it came to monopolizing the potential benefits of the natural wonders of nature.

Despite her medical expertise accumulated throughout the years spent developing herself, still she found herself lacking in all departments. For she had encountered the incurable, no modern medicine nor shinobi technique alike prevailing. Within the corners of her eyes would the faint gathering of tears begin to trickle, a single digit swift enough to collect the emotions, allowing the few droplets to trickle from the tip onto the petals themselves.

“What are your secrets?” she inquires, tilting her head curiously, a thin grin appearing upon her features. “Are you truly unable to speak when I inquire so often?” she questions in a hush, as if providing privacy for herself and the fauna. Unfortunately would she find no particular result of interest and would dwell within the fact she were to be in the company of the occasional cries of fowls and wafts of zephyrs wafting through the forestry.

A stargazer lily caught her immediate attention, her reaction, priceless. The grin upon her lips would spread tremendously, her body now practically pressed against the terrain in order to slide forward to view closer than necessary. “Hello there!” she calls out to the beauty.

[MFT]
<i></i>

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
T7nvq34.png

NPC: Kaze Raiden​

He sat carefully from a distance in a near by tree, his hunter instincts told him to keep his distance, but something about her fascination with such simplicity beckoned him to approach her. He was unsure of the words she spoke, but he was sure the word rain was mouthed, how the cold drops when they touched his skin brought him an internal peace. The forest the two were currently in was a misnomer, at least the area they were in did the name no justice. Death was a vile a putrid sight, it desecrated an area. He finally decided to pull himself down from the tree silently

Why was she so intrigued by such simplicity that occurred everyday of every month? What drove such a pure sense of awe from the commonality of the forest. "I was the same I suppose..." His soft tone wouldn't even startle a mouse, "Forgetting everything and seeing it for the first time, it is was awe inspiring." His azure eyes lifted to the clear sky above; remembering what he had to do to survive the harsh winters, and his own struggles brought a well of emotions to his eyes. "Rain has to be on its way, that's what it is." He dabbed his eyes clear of the moisture and commenced his approach.

What are who's secrets? The more the she questioned the more it intrigued him. What are your secrets I wonder. What drives your curiosity... What makes you, you... The winds picked up speed and tossed his hair into a disheveled mess, the scent of the flora wafted through his nostrils; he had to give it to fire country, he didn't miss the smell of salt water one bit. He plucked an Amaryllis and let its scent please his senses.

Raiden noticed that her attention was fully devoted to a flower, a beauty no less; stargazer lilies were uncommon, at least to his impatience they were, but the flora was a piece of art on its own. He took each step lightly and knelt down beside her, "As beautiful as they are, they can't speak you know?" It would be the first words spoke to her, but it then dawned on him how much his sudden appearance might just spook her.

[Topic Entered with NPC Raiden]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tSx7pDX.png

All was swell within the space surrounding the maiden, distractions were far and between. The mere world about her consisted of nothing more than flora and the fragrances provided by none other than Mother Nature herself. Regrettably interruption would shatter the enhancement, the vocals of a male startling Mikasa and little to no surprise tensing every fiber of her being.

Elegantly her petite frame dances, standing tall as one could possibly do considering the circumstances of her full height. Clutched within her grasped right hand lay a syringe, the needle’s tip secreting an unknown translucent liquid. Upon the terra below was the kunoichi’s eyewear, her cerulean gaze evanescent, narrowing against the intruder, studying his movement with the utmost caution. Momentarily an ever so thin grin would surface, deep ocean cerulean locks messily frolicked tossed about in the zephyrs the forestry allowed to penetrate.

“Not much of a threat when you appear so disheveled.” she murmurs in her usual wafer melting tone, brilliant and captivating in her own right. Unfortunately the unknown male would not hold her attention for a significant amount of time as her perspective swiftly drags against his attire towards the Amaryllis. Concerning the syringe, the device would twirl rapidly within her bear palm before lurching upwards into the sleeve of the medic. “Let me take a closer look.” she insists. "Don't move a muscle."

Instinctively the distance between the two would lessen dramatically, for all the maiden cared, he could’ve been invisible. Every detail of the crimson, she took in. Every finite curve of each individual petal straight down to the stem, she dwelled within the notion. “Amaryllis belladonna, often referred to as the naked lady.” a brief pause, her gaze rising upwards to square off against his azure spheres, “Do you know why?” she wouldn’t allow him to speak, “Before they bloom, the Amaryllis flowers before the leaves appear.”

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
T7nvq34.png

He seemed to give the girl less credit than was due, instead of being positively spooked she only looked at him with a cautionary and studious gaze. Her eyes were a clear cerulean that flowed liked the ocean waves. His eyes drifted to the syringe, he didn't care to think of what liquid filled the syringe, it was probably to experiment with the flowers. His peripheral vision noticed a pair of glasses lying on the lush forest bed. Carefully he grabbed them with one hand and looked through them mindlessly, when her milky voice broke the silence between the two, If a threat is what I wanted to pose wouldn't you think my approach would be different? He self consciously fixed his disheveled hair as the tumbling winds drifted by them.

His mind went absent as he looked through the spectacles, My firstborn wore glasses, I suppose he got that from his mother; not sure where he is now... A heavy melancholy washed over him; he had no idea where Kouin was, or if he was even alive for that matter, but the boy had the survival instincts that surpassed even his own. If he found a way to survive the exodus for Kirigakure he knew he'd still be alive... but whe-

Before he even knew what was happening she was already mere inches away, I'd be careful, most people get shocked if they get too close it has to do with the blood. Though she didn't seem affected in the least bit, was it that she wasn't completely human? She ordered him to not move a muscle; such a commanding woman for someone that just crossed his path, surely she didn't intend to stick that needle in his arm? That would be pure crazy talk, and it was just baseless speculation as her attention was transfixed on the Amaryllis that was in his right hand. My knowledge of plants isn't that expansive sadly, but I do know the Amaryllis personifies splendid beauty, but symbolism is above me.

He always thought the name 'Forest of Death' was an ill-suited name for a place thriving with life, but it was probably more so bound to some sort of symbolism, just like the flower; I never knew why they dubbed this place the 'Forest of Death', I always figured it was just some sort of graveyard... His voice would trail off with the winds for a mere moment, But maybe its a way to show that even the most beautiful things in life fall prey to death eventually..

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Daintily her digits would pay homage towards the Amaryllis, the maiden grateful the male had not wavered from his positioning. Their stature night and day, he towered and loomed above, yet this had not disheartened her in the slightest; swiftly her spectacles would be snatched, settling upon the bridge of her nose once more. “Peculiar, considering you find yourself within Konohagakure.” she muses, Furthermore reposing in the Forest of Death and lack information on flora.”Perhaps the male accessed the timberland out of mere curiosity and no regards to potential threats dwelling within.

Before she were to find herself settling upon on a series of inquires, were she to settle upon an initial singular. “Firstborn?” she insists of him responding on, changing the topic entirely due to his melancholy state of mind. “How many children have you aided in creating?” she continues in a wispy tone, her platinum locks faintly tossing to and fro due to the zephyrs penetrating the thickets about them.

The distance between the two had yet to greaten, Mikasa utilizing the state of the conversation to take appropriate action – pressing her heels downwards, allowing her frame to gracefully take a few steps back. “You appear far too young to possibly have multiple children of a larger age.” she comments. Unfortunate for the poor shinobi that he had been unable to locate his own flesh and blood. To stroll upon memory lane was not the topic of conversation she intended to embark on; however the azure skyway spheres of his found it manifesting in the form of curiosity within her own introspection.

“You merely stumbled upon a momentary reprieve within the forest.” she states casually, her arms fanning outwards as she twirls in place; showcasing the land engulfing them in ajar arms. “When the sun settles against the horizon even this particular sanctuary will no longer be a haven. she takes a single step forward, the faint crimson flecks within the deep ocean gleam, as to stare him down despite their differences in stature.

“That is when the true creatures awake and come out to play.”
<i></i>

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
T7nvq34.png

Her hands were quicker than he had expected, when she suddenly snatched the glasses from his hands; she set them on her bridge much like Kouin would have if he could imagine an older version of him now. He'd run a ran through his dark locks and rest his hand on the back of his neck, It's peculiar I find myself anywhere really. The life of a wanderer takes him wherever the wind blows, even if they stay in a spot of awhile. he pondered where the winds would take him next, or if they would finally allow him to settle. I only every come here to admire the flowers and to nap the afternoon away. The name of the forest didn't deter him in the slightly; if he could find a tree with enough shade cover and a steady breeze the nap was always serene.

He looked off into the distance when Mikasa poised a very intricate question, one that strained him quite emotionally, Yes, he was born with great promise, but I put too much responsibility on him for someone his age... The way she asked her questioned were lofty and airy, it was the sort of curiosity a newborn would have, seeing or hearing things for the first time; Well, I have four children; three boys, and one little girl... Sadly I've missed quite a few years of their lives. I don't doubt they consider me a deadbeat at this point, but I had to take a stand to defend my home, my family. The winds intensified as he began to recall the fateful day back in Kirigakure, when the village was essentially being flash frozen by some source, but he had to make any stand he could to save his home.

She didn't stop with the prodding, she sure was an inquisitive vixen; as she took a step back he began to circle around her, almost predatorily, sniffing out his mark. He would poise himself behind the kuniochi, and pop his head to her left side, Now we can't always judge a book by its cover, now can we? He could smell the chakra coming from her, but there wasn't anything human; she looked human enough, but was very clearly not human. Seamlessly his head would appear to her right, You should know that best of all, wouldn't you? He didn't mean this as an attack, he was simply making a conjecture.

He would take a few paces back away from the young lass, Sometimes, in the darkest reaches of our souls, or even in a forest, lies a beast. A beast waiting to be let out, unless you can tame such a beast and use it's power. He clenched his hand into a fist and held it over his heart, Release, Setsuna. A brilliant radiance of light engulfed the area around them. The light show would be able to be seen from anywhere had anyone been paying attention in this direction. As the light cleared, the vision that would lie before her would be a stark contrast to the man she previously saw. His dark locks shifted to an off-white, and his once azure eyes now glowed a deep crimson. Demonic possession plays a big role in the aging process, I've looked the same way since I was a ripe age of twenty-five. He would quickly disperse the cloak, Setsuna didn't appreciate his power being used for mere showmanship, but he occasionally allowed since it was so infrequent.

He listened carefully to the botanist, and almost couldn't help but force a smile. He would take a couple paces forward until he was face to face with her once more, and gave her a devious smile.

The true creatures are the ones we hide from others my dear.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Streaming her digits through the vibrant platinum mane, the kunoichi listens intently to the supposed elder, brilliant silver tendrils flourish and cause catch her immediate attention, "There appears to be a truth to your statement." she murmurs, creating a mental note of the intriguing feature of those with Demonic Ancestry. Never the less, the maiden nods her head in agreement, "Exactly, to judge one by their covers is less than ideal and only a fool does so." she murmurs, tenderly prodding at her chin.

Tilting her head leisurely, Mikasa attempts to follow the conversation that ensues, the forest full of a plethora of creatures, to await for the lurkers to begin their nightly roam would not bode well; many who enter at dawn do not last if dusk settles. Raising her hand upwards, the medical-nin calls for the immediate silence of the traveler, "I mean no respect, but I disagree. To be truly a terrifying creature, one is willing to not lurk in the shadows and make their presence known at all times." she comments, turning about to increase the distance between the pair, to take notice of the gathering of flora Mikasa previously occupied herself with. Tenderly her fingertips brush against the petals, the tip of her nose a mere few centimeters from pressing against the anther - not wishing to stain her nose.

Plucking the stem free from its containment, the woman tucks the flora behind her left ear, giving a mere wave to the elder shinobi only to halt against the thickets of the Forest of Death, "I advise you take your leave while you can, the hidden leaf village is not a cover you can read so easily. A fact I am sure you are well aware of." she murmurs before disappearing into the thickets. A dove tone calls back, echoing about the vicinity, "Until we meet again, stranger." Mikasa content with her findings, embarks towards the Konohagakure Byoin to brood around in her latest research.

[OOC: Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back