Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Machigai -> Hyuuga Ran

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Old Character Name: Machigai
Old Village/Missing: Sand
OCR Type: retire
Last Known Where-abouts: in Suna
Old IC Rank: Genin

New Character Name: Hyuuga Ran
Preferred Username: Hyuuga Ran
New Village/Missing: Leaf
New BL/CA: Hyuuga
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Pillowy Princess[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] Melee Acc
[i]Average:[/i] Dodge & Gen Save
[i]Low:[/i] Gen DC, Nin Acc, Ranged Acc
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: N/A
IC Rank: Student
Character Age: 8
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: Ran has the signature eyes of her Hyuuga ancestry which shocked her two civilian parents. Her hair is straight and cut just below her shoulders. She is often seen wearing traditional shinobi attire such as black slacks and a black tank top. She takes her training very seriously as she is the first member of her family to have been discovered as being able to use chakra, and because of this her hands and body are often tattered and bruised from her rigorous training. Her body is small and frail still, but she is working every day to try and strengthen her physical form to be strong like some of the other kids she has met in the academy.
Character's Mental Description: With her chipper can do attitude Ran has decided to join the Konohagakure Shinobi Academy in the goal of learning how to not only use her Byakugan, but her access to chakra as well. She has dreams of learning how to use Ninjutsu to take on an honorable role in the Byoin Medical Complex as an Acupuncturist thanks to her unique eyes that must have laid dormant in her family's ancestry for many generations. Always seen with a bloodied fist and a smile on her face, Ran will never take her situation for granted as her family is spending more than they should to make sure she has the gear and supplies needed to pass the Academy and gain the honorable rank of Genin of Konohagakure.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History: When Ran was born she was given the family name of Hyuuga instead of her parents' family name which was highly unusual, but when she was born she had the unmistakable white eyes of the legendary bloodline. Her parents were nothing if not optimists and because of this they began a little bit each month to save up to eventually pay for her enrollment in the Shinobi Academy in Konohagakure. Ran's parents were merchants in Crater City where they sold odds and ends at the local general store, but being simple employees the did not have a large lump sum of cash at any given moment. Ran grew up being grateful for everything she was given and at the age of six years old the young girl did something remarkable. Her body awakened her natural source of chakra and the universal sign of an active Byakugan was triggered. The veins around her eyes bulged out and her vision extended. This shocked the young girl, but her parents nearly cried with joy. They spoke to Ran about the life that she could one day have and the sacrifices they had been making since her birth to one day enroll her into the Academy to have a better life. She was told that they couldn't quite afford it yet, but one day soon they would be moving to Konohagakure so that she could pursue an education in Ninjutsu and have a career in front of her instead of a simple job like her parents have had to do for their entire lives. Not wanting to take this grift for granted, the young girl would do her best every single day to prepare for the Academy's Entrance Exams to prove that she was able to make it as a Shinobi. She practised activating her Byakugan and would utilize it for as long as she could until her entire body would go numb to due to her loss of chakra. When the day finally came to enter the exam she cried with her parents when she received her acceptance letter. It was time for her to move ahead and become the Kunoichi she dreamed of.
Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: https://ninpocho.com/threads/machigai-genin.66653/
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/threads/machigais-training.66655/
Old Dojo: https://ninpocho.com/threads/machigais-dojo.66654/

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats:
Agility: 15
Stamina: 15
Ninjutsu: 15
Genjutsu: 15
Taijutsu: 15
Chakra Control: 20
Power level: 95

Old OOC Rank: E
Stat Cut: I don't know if there is one
New Stats:
Old Stats:

New OOC Rank: E

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: N/A
Other Refunds: N/A
Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own: N/A
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No
Things that do NOT transfer with your next character: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Machigai
Old Village/Missing: Sand
OCR Type: retire
Last Known Where-abouts: in Suna
Old IC Rank: Genin

New Character Name: Hyuuga Ran
Preferred Username: Hyuuga Ran
New Village/Missing: Leaf
New BL/CA: Hyuuga
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Pillowy Princess[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] Melee Acc
[i]Average:[/i] Dodge & Gen Save
[i]Low:[/i] Gen DC, Nin Acc, Ranged Acc
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: N/A
IC Rank: Student
Character Age: 8
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: Ran has the signature eyes of her Hyuuga ancestry which shocked her two civilian parents. Her hair is straight and cut just below her shoulders. She is often seen wearing traditional shinobi attire such as black slacks and a black tank top. She takes her training very seriously as she is the first member of her family to have been discovered as being able to use chakra, and because of this her hands and body are often tattered and bruised from her rigorous training. Her body is small and frail still, but she is working every day to try and strengthen her physical form to be strong like some of the other kids she has met in the academy.
Character's Mental Description: With her chipper can do attitude Ran has decided to join the Konohagakure Shinobi Academy in the goal of learning how to not only use her Byakugan, but her access to chakra as well. She has dreams of learning how to use Ninjutsu to take on an honorable role in the Byoin Medical Complex as an Acupuncturist thanks to her unique eyes that must have laid dormant in her family's ancestry for many generations. Always seen with a bloodied fist and a smile on her face, Ran will never take her situation for granted as her family is spending more than they should to make sure she has the gear and supplies needed to pass the Academy and gain the honorable rank of Genin of Konohagakure.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History: When Ran was born she was given the family name of Hyuuga instead of her parents' family name which was highly unusual, but when she was born she had the unmistakable white eyes of the legendary bloodline. Her parents were nothing if not optimists and because of this they began a little bit each month to save up to eventually pay for her enrollment in the Shinobi Academy in Konohagakure. Ran's parents were merchants in Crater City where they sold odds and ends at the local general store, but being simple employees the did not have a large lump sum of cash at any given moment. Ran grew up being grateful for everything she was given and at the age of six years old the young girl did something remarkable. Her body awakened her natural source of chakra and the universal sign of an active Byakugan was triggered. The veins around her eyes bulged out and her vision extended. This shocked the young girl, but her parents nearly cried with joy. They spoke to Ran about the life that she could one day have and the sacrifices they had been making since her birth to one day enroll her into the Academy to have a better life. She was told that they couldn't quite afford it yet, but one day soon they would be moving to Konohagakure so that she could pursue an education in Ninjutsu and have a career in front of her instead of a simple job like her parents have had to do for their entire lives. Not wanting to take this grift for granted, the young girl would do her best every single day to prepare for the Academy's Entrance Exams to prove that she was able to make it as a Shinobi. She practised activating her Byakugan and would utilize it for as long as she could until her entire body would go numb to due to her loss of chakra. When the day finally came to enter the exam she cried with her parents when she received her acceptance letter. It was time for her to move ahead and become the Kunoichi she dreamed of.
Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: https://ninpocho.com/threads/machigai-genin.66653/
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/threads/machigais-training.66655/
Old Dojo: https://ninpocho.com/threads/machigais-dojo.66654/

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats:

Old OOC Rank: E
Stat Cut: I don't know if there is one
New Stats:
Old Stats:

New OOC Rank: E

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: N/A
Other Refunds: N/A
Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own: N/A
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No
Things that do NOT transfer with your next character: N/A
Ninjutsu: 10
Genjutsu: 10
Taijutsu: 16
Chakra Control: 10
Power level: 76

For furture, please post the complete app again =) Taken into council.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back