Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Manners Training 101 [Class]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would look around. This group was very interesting. There was a strong potential for this class. They had good instincts.

"Reicheru is correct. Respect is not bowing down to every little thing. You can respect and be respectful with someone while disagreeing. Katsu yes respectability is always in a state of flux but in this instance you continued your diatribe despite knowing who you were talking to. As leader of the village, Takeshi does deserve at least a little respect form his own village. As he leads us you can make your own decisions on him but at least to his face be respectful is all I ask. Sorry Kohaku I am sorry this is what the class entails. We are almost finished I believe. Ryujou you bring up a good point. Maybe what we are discussing is a little pedantic. Being polite is far more important in the now. However just because one is strong does not mean you have the ability to follow whatever motives you may or may not have. Goodness knows if all of you attacked me now I wouldn't even suffer a bruise. That does not mean that I am going to exert my power so others have to follow. If it were that simple why didn't I just bring you in here and attack you until the message had sunk in? Because there are proper ways of doing things. Power by itself does not mean you rule and lord over those around you. Sure the Hokage is someone I would rather not fight 1 vs 1 but I imagine I could give him a run for his position if need be. Therefore, I would suggest reexamining your need for power and what urges come to you. All of us in this room are shinobi of the Leaf village. All of us are in this together. It is easier if we can all trust each other and not all fight. Part of that is accepting a chain of command. You may not like it or you may not like the person who is directly overseeing you but unless it is an order that puts you in danger, that order is to help you. For you young ones it means following orders. Again you may not like it. Goodness knows I didn't like all my instructors and I hated doing some things as a students. Now please forgive me for a moment, I need to step out to get something."

Kenshin would leave and leave a clone of himself at the door to see if there was any funny business.

The Real Kenshin would rush around to the kitchen area of the schoo land shuffle around a few things.

In a minute or two, he would be back with some containers and some simple dishes.

"Here you all are. Three different types of ice cream, vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry and some honey for you if you want it Ryujou. I suggest you keep your destructive habits to a minimum in the future. Now please help yourself."

Kenshin would wait to see if anyone took it and then after a little bit, he would start to speak again.

"I understand you all have your own opinion on the matter. I understand that having respect for someone may not always be an easy thing to do. Maybe we can agree on being polite to the higher ups. In time you should be able to respect them. Some are eccentric but capable. I hope in the future I will see you all as capable Genin and higher up. Some of you may join the medical or ANBU branches but if you stay in the main branch I will be your advisory, your supervisor, and your voice among the higher ups. I hope you trust me enough for that at least. Class is dismissed. "

Kenshin would wait and see if anyone stayed but if everyone left he would too. He hoped he had reached them. If he didn't there was going to be problems.

[topic left unless stopped]
[ All in class passed]
[All students get 1 free E ran jutsu of their choice
[In order to pass you must hit 1500 words at least]

TWC 2469

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
What a group this was - each one of them vastly different in their perspectives, reflected even in how they each responded to the ice cream question. Yet, the more they talked, the more Reicheru could agree with some of the points being made by those she initially completely disagreed with. This was one of the things she was learning to enjoy most about the academy: hearing the perspectives of people whose life experience differed from her own. As the conversation continued, she couldn't help but think about how different the perspectives of their foreign alliances must be. Maybe it was all the talk of diplomacy, but for the first time the young student began to wonder if maybe there was something else in store for her future than teaching at the academy. Only time would tell. For now, she turned her attention back to her peers and teacher.

After giving what seemed to be some final thoughts, Kenshin left only to return moments later with actual ice cream. Was this a trick? Were they really being rewarded in a class that was handed down as a punishment from the Hokage? Reicheru let out a small chuckle when Kenshin mentioned the honey for Ryujou, a nice personal touch. She thought back on everything she'd heard about the Sennin being rather straight and strict, and wondered if it was all just talk or if she was witnessing a rare moment. "Thank you, Kenshin-sama," the young girl said with a small bow before taking a bowl of chocolate ice cream. She listened as Kenshin gave his final thoughts, and to anything else her classmates might have to say as she finished the treat.

She waited a moment after Kenshin dismissed them, and would offer to take anyone's bowl that was finished to the kitchen to clean up. She washed and dried with a smile, thinking that she oddly felt better leaving the class than she did going it. If nothing else, it was good to know that while the shinobi of this village would not always agree, that their leaders (or at least Kenshin) would encourage this type of open discussion. That was leadership she could respect.

[WC: 364]
[TWC: 2,433]
[Topic Left]

Imaya Kuza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
But… wait… that doesn’t… make any sense!” Katsu exclaimed, massaging his temples as he began to think, launching himself to an upright position in his chair and began to quickly go off. “First off, you admit that respect isn’t a fixed position a person has. But, contradicting that, you say that just because I knew who I was talking to, the Hokage, that that title automatically earns him ‘some respect’? That’s using a conclusion to justify itself, it’s nonsense. Since when did being Hokage mean people should respect him? Because he has power? Because he recruited strong people? That’s just fear. What’s he ever done to make me respect him?” Katsu spat at the ground in this moment, his aggression rising with each word.

Absurdity, was what it was. Respect should be given only as far as you can reach with your hand. Katsu could respect strength, but strength isn’t who you can beat up or not. True strength was strength of will, visible only through powerful action. From what he saw of the Hokage and these leaf shinobi, this village hasn’t demonstrated such conviction. They gang up because they’re so afraid of the narrowest chances of losing, act with violence and intimidation against those weaker than themselves, and act with meek compromise with those who are powerful enough to defend themselves.

And, all of a sudden, Kenshin tried to bribe them with ice cream. Katsu eyed the chocolate for a while, thinking on it, and shrugged. If their little tricks of kindness worked, then that was that. However, it would take more than a treat to earn Katsu’s respect. Maybe they didn’t care about his individual respect, and that was fine too. He didn’t care much for theirs either.

As Reicheru began to take up the dishes of others to clean, Katsu approached, taking up dishes and spoons as well so to help out. If nothing else, he was persistent and honest in his desires, and as far as he was concerned the whole class was just a minor distraction between him and getting to know this girl. When she left, Katsu chased after her, hoping to get some flirting in.

[WC = 362]
[Total = 1514]
[Topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And just like that, class dismissed. Kohaku looked down at Shiro who seemed fairly satisfied with the whole thing. Kohaku rolled his eyes a little bit at Katsu who still seemed to just want to argue even though the class was over. Whether he liked it or not, respecting one's superiors is pretty much required if you're going to work for the village or take orders for it in any capacity. Shiromaru began letting out a few barks as if reminding his master of something.

"Yeah, I got it, don't worry," he said, getting up from his seat when everyone else began to leave. He certainly didn't expect the teacher to actually start handing out ice cream of all things. He had to admit that it was a nice sentiment, and Kenshin probably just wanted the students to have fond memories of him while they were dying for their village in the future... Hey, it was the thought that counts. Although, Shiro would likely be very sick if he ate the ice cream and Kohaku was lactose-intolerant so it gave him a good excuse to pass on it and just get right down to business. Since the sensei was hanging back for a moment, he took the opportunity to have a chat with him.

"Kenshin-sensei? Since you're one of the Sennin, I thought maybe you'd be the best person to ask. I want to follow in my father's footsteps! So, I wanted to ask you how we could go about joining the ANBU?"

Kohaku glanced down at his little brother who let out an excited bark, gazing intently up at Kenshin.

(Stopping Kenshin)
WC: 271
MFT~

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryujou nodded a bunch at Kenshin’s final say on the matter. Truthfully, this discussion was terribly enjoyable compared to what he had initially expected upon hearing that he would have to attend a manners class. It did seem quite respectable that the Sennin had actually engaged in a discussion with the students. It seemed liked the higher ups in the village weren’t all as threatening as they had appeared in the forest. The class didn’t really raise the evaluation of those higher ups in the Aburame’s mind but Kenshin’s status in Ryujou’s head raised a bit.

Then that status proceeded to shoot through the roof upon seeing that the man had brought back honey for him. The attempt at a bribe was very respectable and honorable and it was only proper to accept the effort taken to get them honey. Ryujou promptly got up to put his own jar of honey away and to get this new container of honey.

The student reordered his previous thoughts. The class wasn’t a waste of time at all. He had gotten honey which completely reversed the trouble that the class had been. There had been a lot of talking then he got honey. Very straightforward and respectable.
Kenshin had ended the class acknowledging that respect takes time and that was all good and dandy. The main branch seemed like it would be a lot more fun than any of the others. Clutching his newfound honey and waiting for his bees to report back to him, Ryujou wandered out of the classroom to try and find something fun to do, maybe with those other students that he had met earlier in the forest.

[MFT]
Word Count: 279
Total: 2742
[Topic Left]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would be glad that there was not much else to discuss. The group seemed contented and while he was getting ready to leave, Kohaku stopped him to ask him a question.

"The ANBU are a mysterious lot. The best bet is to attend one of the classes they hold here at the academy. Otherwise, make a name for yourself. All students must become Genin before joining a different branch. So the most important task for you is to pass the Genin exam. Then you can start inquiring about the ANBU. Do you have any other questions?.

Kenshin would wait and if the boy did not, then he would leave.

[topic left unless stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was true what he was saying; the Genin exam was his main focus, but he was already trying to make himself known for when he did finally graduate. He'd definitely be looking into it a lot more.

'Thanks, Kenshin-sensei," he said, looking satisfied with the answer. Shiro tagged along with Kohaku as both of them headed out of the classroom to get some rest back home.

Topic Left~

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back