Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Marvels of Medicine? [Class]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Casually the Medical Sennin strolls through the Konoha academy hallways, a pep in her step as the distant horizon begins to illuminate in a beautiful spectrum of colors. Plum, crimson, and rose begin to waltz with one another and briefly Mikasa halts to gaze out a window; for the maiden to be up this early was fairly common and allowed her greater room for activities. Snapping back into the realm of reality, she turns about to slide open the classroom doors, a handful of benches cowering behind desks for one to sit or potentially stand. Daintily her digits course across the blackboard, a room in which she hadn't given a lesson, but the kunoichi eager to write utilizing chalk.

There would be no mending the wounds of an unfortunate creature, nor the spreading of poisons through students. This lesson would cater towards the offensive uses of medical ninjutsu to further entice students in hopes at least a single would venture down the path. Settling in the head chair, the platinum mane woman stares against the classroom background prior to removing a few files. The files in question unrelated to the actual class itself, but utilizing the time before the first bell would ring allows her to catch up with what she unable to accomplish the previous day.

Posted around the academy grounds, another poster would hope to gain the attention of the student body; hopefully more than two would present themselves - the last session a success, but a bit lonely. Shaking her head, the maidens locks fan outwards, catching against the brilliant rays of dawn.

The first session of the day is open to any willing student, the lecture being headed by the Medical Sennin, Tsukasa Mikasa. The lecture will go over not only the defensive uses of medical techniques, but the unique offensive utility as well. Fear not, the class will last no more than two hours. Come full and your mind open!
<i>​
</i>

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the silence of the morning fog, amidst the yawns of the waking and the soon to be departing work, Sora trained in the school yard, grunting, breathing heavily, landing kick after kick against a wooden pole with years of wear and tear on it. His vision had worsened slightly, and he had been prescribed a new pair of glasses to assist him, but all that did was infuriate him more. Above all that, today was his thirteenth birthday, the day he was officially supposed to be recognized as leader of his families clan. he was "of age". He wanted nothing to do with it. His father even said he could stay home from school today if he had wanted to, but that only made him want to go more, just to get away from his insane family.

The sky was beginning to change, and pinks and pale crimson blended their way into the black and blues of the night, making the landscape around Sora seem alien as he stopped and stood there, panting from training all night. He was exhausted, but motivated not to go home for any reason at all. Sora sighed, walked over to a patch of snow, and fell backwards into it, relieving some of the heat he'd built up from practice, and knocking his glasses askew. Stupid things... He thought, grateful that they helped him, but ultimately upset that he needed them in the first place. With a chill and a shiver, Sora slowly got back up and walked towards the school, the first wave of students starting to make their debut as the early morning classes were getting ready to begin. He watched them as they all slowly clambered their way up the steps to see what classes were available on the notice board, several of them looking like they hadn't slept at all, like Sora, but most appearing like groggy zombies, just barely having woken up, some not even have done anything to manage their appearance. I swear, if anyone shows up chipper at this hour, I quit life...

Approaching the board himself, Sora saw that few classes were currently available, Shocker, and that most were filled up by the first wave of students, so mow everyone was just filling their names into random classes so they could get a credit. Sora saw one that said it was to be a lesson lead by the villages head of the medical branch, the Sennin named Tsukasa Mikasa, and decided that learning from a top authority in their field was arguably one of the best things he could do. H wasn't sure if medicine was the path for him, but it was a class, and he needed to get a few more under his belt if he wanted to ever graduate from here. Signing his name on the board, Sora walk off to his lesson, and into the classroom.

It was on the East side of the building, facing the training grounds, so now the sun that was barely cresting the mountains in the distance earlier, was making sure it was noticed in all its glory, casting a spray of vibrant orange into the classroom, and almost blinding the unsuspecting Sora more than he already was. Rubbing his eyes and squinting, Sora saw the teacher, and beautiful snow angel of a woman, with a complexion as fair as her starched mane, and caught himself, probably for the first time in his life, staring at a girl. It just also happened to be his current teacher, a thought that made his face flush with embarrassment, before he bowed quickly. "Morning, Sensei. His voice cracked out, "Naragaki Sora, reporting for class." Taking a big gulp, he stood back up and quickly took his seat in the far back left corner, hiding his face. What the hell is wrong with me...

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You're going to be late Yasu." Yasu sat next to Mokuba against the front gate of the Leaf Village. "Come on, go to school." Yasu stood up begrudgingly. "I know, I know." I totally have time. Its not even fully sunrise yet. He's right you know. I dont recall me asking for your unwanted opinion. "Alright Im off. Try not to let the Village burn down!" Yasu snickered as he ran to the Academy. Mokuba watched Yasu as he disappeared into the distance."You just go to class before I school you!" Yelling back "Not even a good joke!"

Yasu ran through the streets of the village to the Academy. What a beautiful morning. The cool crisp air filled Yasus lungs. He loved the village at this hour. So calm and peaceful, only a couple people setting up their shops for the busy day. Nothing like a little guard duty before school. Even though you aren't a guard.Listen here jerk do I stand there? Do I guard? Yes. You are extra sassy today you know that?What? This is the first time we can talk freely. Im just seeing what I can get away with. I need to find an off switch. Maneuvering through the Village was easy for Yasu, he had wandered the streets everyday for years. He learned the fastest routs and arrived at the Academy right as the sun was rising. Dancing around the other kids as they slowly moved into the school. Alright! Lets do this! Wait... Is their even a class open for me at the moment? Yasu browsed through the postings. I need to pick something for him to. Hmmm. Medical. That could work. Yasu signed his name and then wrote directly next to it. Akuma, this one. Maybe you should have walked him to school. No way hes got this. I have full faith in the guy! Yasu confidently walked through the hallways to his new class. Im feeling good. This is a good morning. Im oddly peppy today. This is nice. Yasu turned the corner and swung opened the door to the class, bellowing at the top of his lungs. "Goooooooood moooorning!" Yasu suddenly felt eyes staring right through his very soul.

"Nemesis!" Yasu struck a pose and pointed at Sora. "Are you ready to lose?!" Lose what? That dosnt even make any... You know what, I dont care.Nah I feel pretty good about it. Its always a competition with him you know that. NOTHING HAS EVEN HAPPENED YET YOU MORON! Yasu confidence vanished as he muttered. "You make a solid point." Yasu turned and realized he had not introduced himself to his teacher. Yaus bowed. "Forgive me. Good morning Sensei. Im Yasu and Im excited for your class. Yasu walked over to his desk as he made eye contact with Sora. Yasu adjusted himself to get comfortable. I just hope he shows up.

WC: 480

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Waking up to Kumo pushing him out of bed made of moss and leaves and on to the forest floor, Akuma rose abruptly to the morning sun. Where? Where am I? He asked himself.Oh yea. Remembering the note in his pocket.Academy? Classroom? Class?"Kumo do you know what a class is or where their rooms would be?" Kumo shook. "Me either. Lets go find one." Standing up and kicking a pebble a Kumo who was still half asleep. "You're coming too so wake up!" Kumo scuttled towards the entrance to the cave and stretched all eight legs making a sort of yawning sound he raced back inside jumped and knocked over Akuma. "Aye, Do you think you're funny?" Kumo nodded. "Well you're not so cut it." Kumo shrugged. Walking into the village Akuma wastes no time asking questions. Coming up on an elderly couple Akuma stops them, "You,what is a classroom?" He asks bluntly. You start with goodmorning as a greeting son. Then its easier to get the information you seek. You're not from around here are you? The older gentleman replies. "No, no I'm not and oohh. Okay. Goodmorning, do you know what a classroom is?""Ha, ha I do as a matter of fact and even better i know where to find one" The old man said winking. "Hun, you go on ahead. I'm gonna help this young one.""Okay,dear." His wife replied. Walking in opposite directions the old man turns to Akuma. "What's your name son?" A-Akuma. Akuma stammered. "Where are from?" Akuma smiled. "The forrest. The water. The sky. I am from all places like your self." Oh, one of those new age punks, huh? Well you don't seem so bad to me. What're you going to school for Akuma?"I-I don't know. What is school? "It's where you go to gain knowledge. Where you learn to be a ninja and protect the village and it's people. We're here." Akuma started walking away."This is where you say thanks!" Akuma stopped and turned around "Thank you." Walking up to a board Akuma skims across his name.That's probably him. Who is this kid? Ahh well I've made it this far. Walking down the hall Akuma hears a noisy voice.Here we go. Akuma walked into the classroom where the boys Yasu and Sora were and he couldn't help but to smile out of excitement. Kumo was also jittery. To new beginings.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

The initial student to enter the learning facility wore similar eye wear, reminding Mikasa of her own youth. A thin grin surfaces on the maidens features, "Pleasure to have you in the class, Naragaki-kun." she replies in a wafer tone, gentle as a zephyr wafting over a meadow morning. The medical sennin's serene atmosphere is abruptly ended, a young man named Yasu shouts to the heavens to signify his entrance in a loud whooping; the kunoichi unable to contain a chuckle. Gesturing for the lad to take a seat, prior to his taking Mikasa takes in a deep breath, "Good morning to you as well, Yasu-kun!" she chirps excitedly, unable to contain her laughter she wipes an index against the delicate flesh under her right eye.

Coming to a stand, the medical sennin usually only able to gain the attention of a pair of students, thus the medical nin prepares herself to begin the lecture only for a third to enter. A silent type, an odd air about him and Mikasa no stranger to emotional readings; the abilities of being an empathetic gave her fairly good surface emotion indicators. Extending her hand forward, the sennin offers Akuma a handshake, "Welcome, you have my thanks for attending. I assure you this will be a painless lesson." she comments briskly.

Bowing towards the group, the woman formally introduces herself, "I am Tsukasa Mikasa, Medical Sennin. Today's lesson will describe not only the use of the more basic medical techniques, but other uses, offensive if you will." she murmurs, pacing in front of the trio with her hands clutched behind her back. Halting in the midst of the group, tenderly her digits adjust the platinum braid, "Before I begin, mostly for my amusement, what does one think a medical shinobi or kunochi does on a daily basis?" the sennin inquires.​
<i>​
</i>

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There are a few instances where contrasting extremes meet. A newborn babies screaming, held by a beaming and serene mother. A ray of sunlight staining the grass gold after a devastating storm. Normally, as described, it is a small speck of calm that shines through a tumultuous chaos. This was not one of those instances. Sora was surrounded by blissful thoughts, though confusing ones, of the morning rays striking the Sensei's angelic frame, illuminating he snow like hair in pinks and golds, her voice like a lullaby, and then Yasu came crashing in, as he usually seemed to, shattering the glass of Sora's day dream, and causing the boy to simply plant his face in his arm as he lay face down on the desk, and to merely wave as Yasu addressed him. Why is he always loud... Sora felt a miniature smile form in the corner of his mouth as he thought of how his friend was always vibrant and burning with intensity. Whatever, he means well, I guess...

Sora felt another chakra presence manifest itself. Looking up, he saw Akuma had made his way into the room, looking happy, but lost. At least the second emotion is a normal one. Maybe he's glad to see us? The thought caused Sora to smirk a little larger. Before he could tell Akuma he should probably take a seat, the teacher walked forward, addressing all three of them.
"I am Tsukasa Mikasa, Medical Sennin. Today's lesson will describe not only the use of the more basic medical techniques, but other uses, offensive if you will."

She paced, and Sora felt his face flush again. Why am I getting hot... Sora admired as she walked properly, hands held tightly together behind her back, each step meaningful, each breath calculated. She's precise, she's dignified.... wait, what is she saying?" Sora snapped back to attention to hear the last bit of her question.
"...what does one think a medical shinobi or kunochi does on a daily basis?"

Sora thought for a moment and raised his hand slowly, still slightly flush in the face. Stop feeling embarrassed you spazz, you have sisters! this is no different! Clearing his throat, he spoke up, saying, "They make sure that our village members and shinobi are healthy and taken care of? My father is at the hospital often when he returns from missions, so I know there's that."

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu sat at the desk next to Sora. Im going to keep my eye on you. You still are my nemesis after all. Yasus attention shifted to the door when he noticed Akuma had made it. Well look at that, he made it. He's even on time? He can do this people thing after all. Yasu patted on the seat next to him. "Pssssssssssst! Over here! This one!" Yasus attempted whisper turned into more of a breathy yell. Yasu realized the teacher was waiting on him to stop to begin her class. Right. Got it. Shutting up.

Tsukasa Mikasa stood up and addressed the class. She glided across the floor gracefully. Shes...Shes hot.What? Eww, no! Shes like a thousand. What? Are you joking? Shes only like ten to twenty years older then you tops. Look Im 12. Every adult is like a thousand to me. Yasus thoughts were interrupted.
"Before I begin, mostly for my amusement, what does one think a medical shinobi or kunochi does on a daily basis?"
Yasu sat and thought for a minute thinking. Sora raise his hand slowly.
"They make sure that our village members and shinobi are healthy and taken care of? My father is at the hospital often when he returns from missions, so I know there's that."
Why are you red? Wait... Yasu stared at Sora with the biggest grin on his face, befor turning to the teacher. "They also travel along side other Shinobi on missions to assist wherever they can. A well balanced team is crucial for any mission. Medical ninjas provide a safety net so to speak." Yasu smiled and whispered to Sora "See, I gave my answer without turning red."

Yasu turned to Akuma. How the hell is he going to answer this? Dose he even understand the different types of ninja? Was this a bad idea? Nah

WC:310

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma sat next to Yasu. "Uhh, goodmorning Sora and uhh, ummm, hmm. What is your name?" He asked looking at Yasu. Before he could get an answer the woman who greeted him spoke to them.
"Welcome, you have my thanks for attending. I assure you this will be a painless lesson."
Class is for learning painless lessons? Huh then how do you remember what you've learned?
"I am Tsukasa Mikasa, Medical Sennin. Today's lesson will describe not only the use of the more basic medical techniques, but other uses, offensive if you will."
Sennin? Medical Sennin? What am I doing here?
"Before I begin, mostly for my amusement, what does one think a medical shinobi or kunochi does on a daily basis?"
Sora gave his answer first, then Yasu and now Akuma. Hesitantly Akuma spoke. "K-kunochi?Shinobi? I'm already lost. I'm so confused already." Akuma Stared blankly at the teacher. Give it time Akuma. It'll be alright I'm right here with you always. Mother! I'd recognize that voice even if I were deaf. Akuma turned to the boys. "We're a pack now. My mother always said to find a place that makes you feel welcomed for that place is home. you guys make me feel welcomed so where ever you guys go I go." He said with a smile on his face. Looking at the teacher he said " I'm ready for your painful lesson!" Painless lesson you moron. we will get trough this. This is my first step.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unknown to the medical sennin were a few of the young shinobi to be having internal dialogue with themselves; however the conversation would have been humorous if spoken aloud. The duo of Naragaki and Yasu were swift to respond, the former having a faint shade of rose when speaking and Rozu Akuma seemingly lost before the class began. Daintily she lessens the distance between the academy students and herself, tenderly adjusting the spectacles snug upon the bridge of her nose, "To find a place where you belong, that is a wonderful sensation." Mikasa's grin widens as she speaks to the last to join the group, "To find those who make you feel at ease and comfortable is not the easiest of tasks." she summarizes in a soothing tone.

While the trio were an average of ten years younger, they were more than capable of taking notice of the atmosphere of the learning environment. The kunoichi produces a drizzle of warmth, relaxing the mind and spirit; a tranquil environment to study and learn. Mikasa's natural gifts allow her to project emotions, most notably causing utonomous sensory meridian responses (ASMR), although each individual receptiveness differs. "Correct, medical nin primary deal with tending to wounds and care taking." taking a faint pause, the woman inhales a light breath, "While you are also correct, Yasu-kun, there is a bit more to the branch than providing a safety net." the woman explains.

Continuing to pace to and fro, seemingly to waltz across the room before the students, the sennin enlightens the group, "In recent years, we have began to take researching very seriously. The medical branch not only aids in missions or the Konohagakure Byoin, but the group selects topics of interest to research and further developing of technquies." smiling softly, her ocean blue hues trace between each young man, "For example, one of my initial researches were of poisons and the potential benefits I could create from them. The world is an open book, so we encourage traveling to other villages and distant lands to fuel our village and benefit the next generations to come." That in itself allowed Mikasa to take pride, to continue to shape the future and the thought of having a replacement continue the work exciting.

"Now then, to the topic of the class at hand." she lifts up her sole ungloved hand, allowing a thin veil of teal chakra to surface, "This is beginnings of a basic mending technique. To project your chakra outwards, consider yourself a river, ever flowing." Mikasa sure that this explanation may be above some, but hopefully this would be less confusing than intended. Our chakra molds t-" a pause, attempting to make this simple for Akuma to follow, "Clings to those we heal, almost like a band-aid. It then accelerates the healing process of the body. Any questions thus far?" she inquires towards the end of the explanation.​
<i>​
</i>

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hey there, Roku-san." Sora said, suppressing laughter as he responded to Akuma, who had forgotten Yasu's name... again. As the class progressed, it was apparent to Sora how unfamiliar Akuma was with the civilized world after all, which was it's own reason to smirk, but as Mikasa Sensei acknowledged his response about them being a "pack", her very presence was that of grace, and Sora couldn't help but let his emotions splatter brilliantly across his face. Everything from the pink in his cheeks, to the starstruck gaze. Her pacing was as mesmerizing as a dancer, gracefully gliding and controlling the floor, her voice as silk, and his mind putty. Even the way she adjusted her glasses, earlier... He finally caught himself after a few moments of sighing longingly, drawn back by his thoughts and a small sound that he vaguely heard, most likely Yasu saying something smart, and caught the teachers next few comments.
"In recent years, we have began to take researching very seriously. The medical branch not only aids in missions or the Konohagakure Byoin, but the group selects topics of interest to research and further developing of techniques... For example, one of my initial researches were of poisons and the potential benefits I could create from them. The world is an open book, so we encourage traveling to other villages and distant lands to fuel our village and benefit the next generations to come."

Nope. She's a viper. Abort feelings. Sora's expression flattened out at the thought of her poisoning people, and not because of a weak constitution or anything of the sorts. No, Sora was reminded that Mikasa Sensei was still a girl, and so far, every girl he'd known with the exception of his youngest sister, Sachiko, had tried to murder him for the sake of training up until this point in his life. his face remained flush at his cheeks, but his demeanor was probably noticeably quite different, and remained the way he was trained to always behave; statuesque and detached. Sora listened attentively now, catching the rest of her lecture, as she explained the basics of molding her chakra around another to heal them, changing the wording ever so slightly in order to accommodate Akuma's lack of understanding. Her example was well enough for Sora, who had been taught for a number of years at home as well as the academy, but the idea of using his energy for healing purposes was still a foreign concept. This could actually prove quite useful... He thought as she asked if there were any questions thus far. "This accelerated healing; would it be a concept that could be used on one's own body as well as another's?" The idea of being able to speed up his own healing process made fighting Akane, his oldest sibling, less tiresome and daunting. Might be able to get the upper hand for once...

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu annoyingly stared at Akuma. "I'm... Im Yasu...We've met...a lot...I'm the one who told you to come to this class... WHY THE HELL DID HE REMEMBER SORAS NAME AND NOT MINE!? Yasu, still in disbelief, turned back to the teacher to continue listening to the lesson. The teacher walked closer and continued to explain how medical ninjutsu. The more the teacher spoke and the closer she got Yasu became more and more uneasy. He could feel his pulse grow faster and faster. His mouth got dry and he could taste blood in his mouth. He did his best to hide it and was quite successful. I need you to calm down Yasu. Why the hell are you getting angry? I don't know... I have no idea what is going on. Yasu made eye contact with Mikasa Sensei briefly. In that split second he had an almost uncontrollable urge to start yelling. Yasu its her. I need you to calm down. What? Why is she making me get mad? I don't think she is. Look as Sora. Yasu glanced over at Sora who was beat red. Sora you normally are in better control of yourself. Its almost like she is just making how you guys feel just more apparent. That cant be. Am...Am I really this angry?
"This accelerated healing; would it be a concept that could be used on one's own body as well as another's?"
Soras question snapped Yasu out of his train of thought. Unknowing to Sora, he just asked the question that was the whole reason Yasu took this class in the first place. Yasus body had begun to go through changes. Not the type of changes he had expected for his "talks" with Mokuba Sensei . After his gift manifested his eyes and hair , that were once brown had turned gray. His hair was almost to the point of being shaved so people hadn't noticed the change. The biggest change however was his body. Yasu had hurt his left hand training, not bad at all, it should have been healed in just a couple days. It had almost been two weeks and his hand still wasn't better. For some reason his body wasn't able to recover as fast as it had in the past. Simple cuts lasted almost twice as long. Hi new gift while it gave him contact with his brother again had impaired his own bodies ability to heal itself.
"I would also like to know if that is possible. I mean... I know that Medical Jutsu requires amazing chakra control and expert focus, and I understand when you're in pain that sounds like a tall order." I need to be able to do this...Whats the point of protecting people if I cant even take a hit.

WC:462

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The atmosphere changed became more warm and relaxing. For the first time in a few days Akuma felt calm and easygoing. Snapping out of a trance and tuning into the teacher and her saying
"For example, one of my initial researches were of poisons and the potential benefits I could create from them. The world is an open book, so we encourage traveling to other villages and distant lands to fuel our village and benefit the next generations to come."
"You mean like poisonous berries and venomous spiders?" Akuma had extensive knowledge about plants and animals seeing as that was all he was around all his life. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to speak out of turn. I just know a little bit about that topic." Isn't Kumo venomous? I'm pretty sure he is. Also traveling to other villages and lands sounds interesting. Akuma was extremely curious. No one was telling him not to or that this was dangerous and he had so many questions.Why do these humans seem more friendly than others? Especially that Yasu character. Kumo really doesn't seem to mind them either, and if I am going to continue this I need to migrate in city. need a way to obtain yen.
"Now then, to the topic of the class at hand. This is beginnings of a basic mending technique. To project your chakra outwards, consider yourself a river, ever flowing. Our chakra molds t- Clings to those we heal, almost like a band-aid. It then accelerates the healing process of the body. Any questions thus far?"
Listening to the lecture Akuma starts to pick it up at a frightening pace. Ok, ok. Let's go over this really fast mentally to make sure I got it. A shinobi or ninja is a human who protects a village or civilization from the shadows. Their are different type of ninja who do different things. We are learning about medical nin. Chakra is our spirit energy and we can learn how to mold it and do various things like band aid people who are hurt for accelerated healing. I do have one question."Can I use this "Basic Band Aid Technique" on animals or other living creatures like Kumo?"

WC:376

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The medical sennin merely listens to the inquires, the trio curious to the same pondering. Mikasa nods her heads, "Of course, you can mend not only yourself, but anything you wish to. This mostly comes down to the users control of chakra and not the amount they possess." the maiden answers truthfully, "Yes, even animals can be mended. In my other course I do touch upon mending creatures." the kunoichi further iterates. The comment of Yasu causes the thin grin upon the woman's features to grow exponentially, "Yasu-kun, that can tend be an issue, but there are always ways around said issues." she replies briskly.

Continuing to pace about, hands clutched tightly behind her back, the platinum braid sways to and fro, "I didn't plan to go into details of the inner workings, however you three seem far more interested in learning the gears and mechanisms." Halting in the midst of the group, her is held upwards, the elegant teal veil flushes the surface of her ivory flesh, illuminating once more, "A flowing river, never gathering and pouring into an ocean. This is the general mechanic I teach, everyone within this room has the ability to mimic myself." taking a brief pause Mikasa lowers her hand and shakes her hand daintily as if vanquishing a flame, "Pouring too much chakra into another causes more harm than good. Example, if I wish to mend a feline and overwhelm their body the cell regeneration will run amuck and burst, as if a balloon."

Curiously her calm ocean blue orbs glance between the trio, "I'll give you three a choice, we practice the basic technique or I continue on with a verbal lesson." the sennin grins at the thought and merely awaits for each vibrant response. Upon this day the kunoichi is thankful, thankful in the sense that three willing students are able to keep an open mind to the wonderful world of medical techniques.

[OOC: My apologies on the wait.]​
<i>​
</i>

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the others posed their respective questions, Sora listened and noticed that they all seemed to have the same train of thought, and were curious about the implements of using such a unique form of chakra molding.
On the other hand, however, Sora squirmed in his seat, unsure of his thoughts and emotions at the moment, or why, even after feeling uneasy about the teacher, he still couldn't stop staring at her for extended periods of time. His unease grew, however, from his imagination, as he pictured a human being detonating the way a water balloon does when attached to a hose for an extended period of time.

A brief shutter at the thought, and Sora, realizing that the pause after the teachers question was growing to be uncomfortably long, sheepishly raised his hand and muttered "I'm quite fine with listening to the lecture, Sensei." He had almost, unintentionally, added because he liked listening to her voice, but also because he still wasn't convinced that the medical route was the path for him. This is an interesting class, but I wonder if I'll ever be good at this... "Perhaps you could explain while demonstrating something for us?" He didn't want to seem like he was telling her how to run the class, so Sora quickly ducked back down onto his desk, face flushing again, this time with slight embarrassment.

MFT
WC: 299

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"This is the general mechanic I teach, everyone within this room has the ability to mimic myself."
Yasu looked at his own hand. We can already do it? I mean I have never tried to manifest my chakra like that before. He continued to gaze at his hands. Try it. What? Here? She is in the middle of a lesson. Isn't the point of taking a class to learn how to do something? Just give it a try what's the worst that could happen? You know you are turning into a real pain you know that...
"I'm quite fine with listening to the lecture, Sensei."
"Perhaps you could explain while demonstrating something for us?"
This is my one chance to one up him! Yasu stood up confidently. Making a stupid grin at Sora. "Well Sora let me show you how its done." Yasu focused on hand. It took a second but he soon saw his own chakra for the first time. Ok Soras watching. I need more. H...how? Power?What?I don't know! I mean chakra is like your power right? So try being more powerful.WHAT THE HELL DOSE THAT MEAN!?I DONT KNOW! THINK POWERFULL THOUGHTS!What like a boar? Or like a bear? Or maybe like a weapon. Like a giant war hammer? Yasu chakra flared causing a War hammer it appear in his hands. (Ethereal Weapon) The weapon came crashing down onto the desk crushing it. "AHHHHHH! HELP! IM SORRY!" Yasu attempting to pull away "I! CANT! LET! GO! YOU DID THIS! THIS WAS YOUR IDEA! IM SORRY! I NEVER HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH CHAKRA! I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP! "I'm sorry! This has never happened before... The giant glowy weapon not the me breaking stuff. Dose that make it better?"
Yasu lack of focus on his chakra caused the hammer to disappear. Yasu stood awkwardly. "Maybe Soras right...Maybe we can leave the demonstrations to you."

WC: 316

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This could be handy. I think I actually know how to do this, Arachne used this on me many times after training. Kumo too! Akuma thought while twiddling his thumbs.
"Pouring too much chakra into another causes more harm than good. Example, if I wish to mend a feline and overwhelm their body the cell regeneration will run amuck and burst, as if a balloon."
I need to be careful.
"I'll give you three a choice, we practice the basic technique or I continue on with a verbal lesson."
Akuma started getting fidgety.
"Perhaps you could explain while demonstrating something for us?"
Akuma could feel as if he were bubbling up. He knew this feeling. Something was about to happen. The boy named Yasu stood up lighting fast saying,
"Well Sora let me show you how its done."
Akuma felt a chakra spike in the air. He understood chakra because Arachne taught him to use it to climb trees and cliffs. I'm still a novice, but I know that feeling. Jumping back in his chair Akuma, jumps to the row of desks behind him as a glowing hammer comes striking down with the force of an elephant stomp wielded by Yasu who looked to be in a confused and chaotic state of mind as always.
"AHHHHHH! HELP! IM SORRY! I! CANT! LET! GO! I'm sorry! This has never happened before... The giant glowy weapon not the me breaking stuff. Dose that make it better? Maybe Soras right...Maybe we can leave the demonstrations to you."
That was close. Good thing Kumo was with me. " I would like to continue with a verbal lesson and a demonstration from the instructor, please Yasu. I'd like not to die before I get good at this shinobi thing." This is what I want to do. I want to be a shinobi. I will make my mother proud she saved me. I will dedicate my self to the Earth clean-up.

WC: 337

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa's shimmering ocean haze gaze leisurely drifts between each student, fixating upon Yasu. Unexpectedly, the youngster phases into existence an ethereal item of destruction; the weight of the object not as one would assume and in turns crushes the desk. The medical sennin unable to find a logical reason to succumb to anger, "It is alright, Yasu-kun, who would have thought the result of your chakra would yield a weapon?" she inquires in a calm tone, beginning to weave a set of handseals. Zephyrs circulate around the maiden, causing her braid to dance about prior to collecting the debris and gingerly placing the pile in the corner, "Out of sight and out of mind, for now." she murmurs with a light chuckle.

"Very well, I'll give a brief run down on the most basic medical technique, mystic hand, or as we in the shinobi world have come to label the technique." pivoting about upon her left leg, the kunoichi seems to waltz across the learning environment to lean over to retrieve an ordinary bag. With the utmost care she retrieves a wrapped petite item, her free hand gesturing for the trio to come closer, "We will be standing for the remainder of the session." she confirms, unraveling the shroud to reveal a fowl, brilliant azure feathers indicate a blue bird, "He is currently sedated so that he, or she, will not feel any pain. This young one has a broken wing I was going to have a new medic learn to mend, but this will do a for a fine demonstration." the sennin voices.

Holding her left hand outwards she begins to explain, "Your chakra centers from around your midsection, a collection of energy. To perform medical techniques you first must be able to understand the concept of a river, it flows, never gathering. Focus this energy from your midsection, visual the energy gliding upwards through your body to reach to your hand and ultimately your palm." The teal veil illuminates about her flesh, coating her hand entirely; Mikasa fully aware of reiterating the explanation from earlier in the session.

"Questions before I go any further?" she inquires.​
<i>​
</i>

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before anyone could interject and prevent the inevitable, Yasu spoke up, clearly making this class another one of his challenges, and called Sora out. Please don't... He thought, with a dull expression on his face, watching as Yasu concentrated his energy and... created a bound weapon?! Sora jumped back out of his desk, a look of absolute shock as Yasu went to put his hand down, smashing the desk in turn. "The hell?!" Sora shouted at Yasu, followed by Akuma's interruption of wanting the teacher to continue, and for the both of them to remain upright and breathing for the duration of the class at a minimum, to which Sora agreed with ample gestures of "Obviously!" and the sort.

With a gentle demeanor, Mikasa Sensei eased the minor hiccup in her lesson with a calming voice, and a small amount of wind style to wisp away the debris of the shattered desk off to some unseen corner of the room. Sora followed suit, calming himself and taking his seat a full bench further from Yasu, looking at him with vacant eyes, still judging him silently, but also trying to determine his strength level. How on earth did he conjure up a bound weapon as a freaking academy student?! The teacher continued, gliding over to her desk and bending over to retrieve a small package, one that Sora almost didn't notice, both because of its miniature size, and, as he caught himself, his eyes were elsewhere, his face flushed, and he was perched up out of his seat, leaning forward on the desk in front of him to catch a better glimpse.

Quickly recovering, Sora squinted and shook his head, thinking of her comment earlier about poisoning. She's evil, Sora! they all are! focus on the lesson,
dammit!
As Mikasa Sensei stated that they would be standing for the remainder of the session, Sora sighed heavily, and stood up, and walked forward, observing the little blue bird she had with her, its breathing slowed, its eyes slightly shut. Sedated? As if to answer his very thoughts, Sensei announces that the small bird was indeed put under, for it had an injured wing that needed mending. She explained how chakra flowed through the body like a river flows though a vast landscape, which gave Sora a strange idea. "Sensei," he asked, still looking at the bird, thinking that if he refused to make eye contact with her, she'd be easier to talk to, "If chakra flows like a river, is it possible for, like a river, chakra to cut and carve a new path in its 'landscape'?" Sora's question was a little off topic, he felt, but he wanted to know for selfish reasons. Maybe that's why my vision is worsening...

[MFT]
WC: 459

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu stood over what was once his desk. He had an obvious look of confusion on his face. The conjured weapon took a massive amount of chakra from Yasu. As he stood there trying to catch his breath the teacher strolled over. Yasu expected to be yelled at, or maybe even thrown out of class. Mikasa Sensei was different. She met Yasus outburst with a calm and soothing voice. With a flick of her wrist the problem was quickly resolved. What did I? ...How did I? I don't know man but we can diffidently use that to our advantage. I mean think about it! Wait! Ca you make other weapo Will you shut up. I'm a pacifist. I don't have any need for big glowy weapon. Well....I'm just saying... Im ignoring you. I'm missing the lesson.
Yasu reamaind standing as Mikasa Sensei revieled her test subject. A little bird laid uncontous on the table. Is it dead!?
"He is currently sedated so that he, or she, will not feel any pain."
Ok good. Yasu let out a small sigh of relief. He continued to listen to the lesson. Still trying to regain his strength and doing his best to hide how out of it he was from everyone else. What did I do wrong? Did I just focus to hard? ...Maybe... Power isn't that I should be focusing on. Yasus thought was broken by the sound of Soras voice.
"If chakra flows like a river, is it possible for, like a river, chakra to cut and carve a new path in its 'landscape'?"
Like...Chakra essentially changing your body? Like... Yasu looked at his hand that was still hurt from weeks earlier. Is my chakra hurting me? Or at least keeping me hurt? "No questions from me Sensei." Yasu said between breaths. Im more interested in Soras question. Is his Chakra hurting him too?

WC: 313

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Questions before I go any further?"
"How would I expand the size of Kumo? I'm sorry if that's off the subject." But that will be useful. Akuma thought back to when his mom would carry him when he was young. "I would also like to try to mend her uhh, Sensei is it? I don't mean any disrespect it's just I'm new to this, but chakra I understand a little. More like I can do it, but I can't explain how I did it. I also somehow understand what your saying in the expressions and phrases you use." I can do this. I've used this technique before on a young buck that got stuck in a trap. That's it! Akuma was focusing on the lesson when he realized he might be more talented than he thought.What am I capable of? Mother said she knew I was meant to make a difference and speak for those with no voice. What did she mean? "S-Sensei it takes longer to mend a bigger wound, right?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back