Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Marvels of Medicine? [Class]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The academic instructor must have not been paying enough attention to the events unfolding, for Mikasa was unaware of the individual or creature known as Kumo that Akuma spoke of, "I apologize, who is Kumo?" she inquires, briefly interrupting the lesson with an apologetic smile. Never the least, another set of inquires would be asked of the medical sennin, "Sora-kun, that is certainly a possibility. There have been instances where ones chakra can be damaging to the user if not properly controlled." the kunonichi explains Returning her attention to Akuma she begins to ponder for a moment, "Larger wounds do take a deal longer, though I've seen true experts mend others at a rate that seems impossible. There is always a hidden genius who takes the world by storm in their respective expertise." the sennin admits aloud.

With a majority of the issues being addressed, the medical kunoichi would continue with the lecture, hovering her hands above the stoic fowl. A veil of teal encompasses the creature, "My chakra is flowing into the creature, beginning to accelerate the amount of time it normally would take to naturally mend a properly placed bone." she ensures the class. Tenderly the woman places the avian within her cupped hands, heading towards the window and allowing the natural zephyrs to stir the creature to life once more. In a mere matter of moments the bluebird flaps his or her wings and adventures into the wilderness once more, chirping as if never in pain initially, "This the essence of medical-nin, to research and benefit all life."

Pivoting about, the platinum bows her head, the braid flaunting forward and inching closer to the floor below. Erecting herself, Mikasa adjusts the braid over her shoulder, a grin spreading across her features as the kunoichi's eyes come to a close, "Thank you for attending the session. I will be hosting open questions for the remainder of the session, or you may take your leave. Not to worry, I will not be upset if you choose the later." The lesson itself had begun to cover a broad array of topics, but hopefully a few would interest the youngsters from their brief interaction.​
<i>​
</i>

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Sora-kun, that is certainly a possibility. There have been instances where ones chakra can be damaging to the user if not properly controlled."

Properly conrolled... Sora thought, looking down at the small bird, I need to get a handle on this stuff, then... Sora watched with great precision as Mikasa Sensei infused her own personal energy into the small bird, "accelerating it's healing abilities", as she worded it, and answering Akuma's question about larger wounds. Sora was focusing intensely on the last bit of the lesson, as he was hoping that somehow he could stop the effects of his vision worsening due to his power increase. As Sensei wrapped it up, she said that the remainder of the lesson would be dedicated to questions, and that anyone could leave, if they wanted.

Sora, had one question that he wanted to continue, grasping desperately for a solution. "So, Sensei," He began rather sheepishly, "Lets say that, hypothetically, The stronger one got, the worse a certain... health condition became." He didn't want to word it so that he sounded crazy, which was also why he hadn't brought it up to his parents yet, but he still wanted some kind of answer. "Would it then be possible still to counteract, or even simply stop the effects of the... deterioration taking place... Hypothetically, of course." Sora wondered if his inquiry was to vague, but still wasn't sure if he should bring up exactly what was going on, or not. I really hope that made sense...

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Thank you for attending the session. I will be hosting open questions for the remainder of the session, or you may take your leave. Not to worry, I will not be upset if you choose the later."
Yasu stood and pondered what Sensei said. Yasu at this point would have normally been removed from a class for being a distraction or damaging something. This might just might be the first class I have ever finished... The first time. Yasu smirked at the thought, and then bowed. "Thank you Sensei. I actually learned a lot form your class." Yasu lifted his head with confidence. "Also, thank you for being patient with me and my little accident." Do you have any questions for her? Nope. I think I'm good. "ALRIGHT! Time to go try to use Medical Ninjutsu on myself!" Yasu yelled running out of the class.

Topic Left

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I apologize, who is Kumo?"
"Kumo is my brother Sensei." The tall skinny boy stood up. " I think we are going to go with Yasu, Sensei." Looking over at the splintered wood pieces that was a desk. "Thank you for the almost painless lesson. As my mother used to say, May the wind guide your journey." A large arachnid crawled on to Akuma's back before they headed out the door. "There you are Kumo."

Left Topic

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The arachnid that crawls upon Akuma's back catches the medical sennin off guard, Mikasa's initial thoughts lingering upon how she missed the presence of the creature. Doing her utmost to appear unphased, the kunoichi waves gingerly as a pair depart and leave Sora remaining. Leaning forward upon the nearly empty teaching desk, the maiden curiously tilts her head to mimic the sheepish academy student, "That certainly would be a rare case, but I am also sure that there is preventive measure." she affirms prior to delicately adjusting the braid upon her shoulder.

Fiddling with the eye wear snug upon the bridge of her nose, the medical nin continues, "I would recommend further investigation with the medical facilities. At times there are particular factors such as of multiple bloodline inheritances combating for dominance, in a sense. Hypothetically, there have been manifestations within shinobi and kunoichi that deteriorate a body, requiring care." a brief pause would ensue, "On the opposite spectrum, at times there are those born with frail bodies who must work double the normal effort." Mikasa points out while eying the lad curiously with her ocean hues. Circling behind the teen, a warm grin surfaces against her features, collecting stray documents from the previous class prior to her own.

Upon finishing, the sennin focuses her complete attention on Sora, "I wouldn't fret over the idea, the medical branch members are more than capable of isolating factors and on the off chance we are not? There is room for further research." placing the nongloved hand upon the shoulder of raven mane child, a reaffirming pat is given. Mikasa would await for any potential other inquires, however before the academy student could continue would she offer her own inquiry, "If you come across said hypothetical, could you send them to the Konoha Byoin?" she murmurs in her usual wafer melting tone, leaning forward once more.​
<i>​
</i>

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong rushing through the door with his arms behind his back, and falls on his face "i just don't get how those guys where able to run super fast like thi-......." noticing that he interrupted a class he stands straight up and bows "m-m-m-my name is Chigokia, Wukong and i'm Chigokai, Zirens younger cousin. S-s-s-sorry to bother you!" he bows again this time a bit of blood falls from his nose either from the fall, nerves, or a combination of bother, quickly he starts to leave.

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Did they just ditch me?! Sora thought, eyes widening slightly as his gaze snapped back and forth between the teacher and the door that his friends had just exited through. Sensei's gaze was
directly on Sora now, and he was suddenly very aware of himself; he was alone with a girl that for reasons unbeknownst to him made his heart race and his face flush.
"That certainly would be a rare case, but I am also sure that there is preventive measure."

"Yeah," Sora muttered behind an unconcealed flush of crimson, T-That's why it's a h-h-hypothetical..." He was having trouble meeting eyes with her, continually looking down as he spoke, gulping away his nerves. As she adjusted her glasses, Mikasa Sensei stated two possibilities that came to her immediate thoughts; mixed bloodlines, and fragility. Releasing a small scoff as he recollected growing up with a jerk older sibling, and two other mischievous older ones as well, he replied with a wry smile, "I'm pretty sure I'm not frail, Sensei..." Sora looked up as he responded to see her closer than anticipated, circling him, collecting papers. smiling... He caught himself staring, mouth slightly agape and wide eyed, before shaking his head and bowing quickly. "Thank you for the less-" Suddenly another child burst through the door, shouting his name I think??, and then leaving again. Sora had looked up, but not stood up, and was still in a sort of bow like posture, staring confused out the door.

Looking back and forth again between the door and the teacher, Sora cleared his throat. "Uh....right. Thanks, Sensei." and with that, he leaves the class. As he wandered down the hall, he thought heavily upon what Mikasa Sensei had said about multiple bloodlines. Only way to know is talk to Mom and Dad, I guess....

[Topic Left]

OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply.... ya know... life....

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa had become oblivious to the meaning behind the rose flush, to inquire of a particular subject was nothing to be ashamed of. There was one particular item that wouldn't escape her gaze, rather, the lack of visual contact. The sennin had been an unusual child in her own right, thus judging the actions of another far from fair, at least in the kunoichi's general opinion. Leisurely the medical nin waves her hand to and fro, "Best of luck with your future lessons!" cheerful vocals flood the learning environment as an additional student appears within the doorway.

Shifting her attention upon Chigokai Wukong, Mikasa narrows her tundra gaze the crimson droplets trickling down the features of the child. Prior to any further interaction the lad was swift to take his leave as quickly as he arrived; leaving the maiden in a state of temporary confusion. Unsure of the events that had unfolded before her, the older woman kneels upon the floor to ensure there wasn't a stain from the odd lad, fortunately nothing stuck out at an initial glance. Raising to her petite height, the sennin departs, taking her leave.

Strolling through the corridors, the sounds of academy students intensify, a thin grin surfacing upon her features once more. Hopefully the next course would prove to have as many interested, although Mikasa would allow her hopes to soar too high for the decent may leave her disheartened.

[OOC: Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back