Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Measurements [Req Shin]

Uzu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The blazing sun of Sunagakure broiled down on the village as strongly as it ever had. The majority of the buildings were, thankfully, still made of the old heat reflective stone. A few, however, were not and he could already feel their presence in the bazaar over everything else. People move on, progress is progress, ect. Yet he couldn’t help but feel a little irritated at the change in his old habitat as Uzu perused the shops, old and new, and began to collect an incredibly random assortment of herbs.

Dunestrider Grass, Blue-Hip Magnolias, Oregano, Worm’s Breath, Red Bells - a common plant used in curing minor ailments. The list went on. The assortment of foliage he was able to procure from the bazaar in total was easily ten times the amount he could when he last step through these streets. Word was the new Kazekage was the brains behind that one long before Shin stepped into the role. Uzu had a good look at the vast gardens attached to Suna and found them impressive - if not a bit worrying.

How much was being traded out? How much was being traded in? Where were the seeds sourced, how much did it cost, who did the handling? This was all information that Toushin was finding lacking other than that the Chikamatsu clan just had an exceptionally green thumb. Which, sure, believable - but he was hard pressed to imagine the clan just pulled rare seeds out of the ether. Some of the plants grown there were straight up deadly and had a high guarded system making sure they weren’t even looked upon without high order - even the newly seated ANBU Captain had been turned away.

Yet in the combined bushels of herbs tucked under his left arm contained a deadly mix for a muscle relaxer that could stop a man’s heart with a sip. Together the combined herbs couldn’t do anything to anyone except perhaps upset the stomach. Boiled in a copper pot and the mixture became a veritable poison that was impossible to trace and only known in select circles. It wasn’t one the Uzu planned to reintroduce to the military either. It was all an example he wished to present to the village’s new leader.

The old assassin stepped up into the tower and was stopped by a shinobi at the door. A dark-skinned Toraono male narrowed his eyes at the commonly dressed robust elder who was requesting entry.
What is that,” he asked, pointed at the bouquet of herbs tucked under Toushin’s arm.
Herbs.” Uzu replied firmly.
…and that.” The Toraono asked pointed at the copper pot.
"A gift.

The guard gestured his hand to signal the assassin to fork over both things, and without hesitation the out-of-shape shinobi gave the larger human both things. Carefully the young man reviewed each herb, inspected the kettle, and ran a simple shock of chakra over both that would no harm to either; just check for Transformation Jutsu. The items were given back to the Uzu, and a respectful bow was given; the front door was opened.

Toushin’s golden eyes darted back and forth quickly for any changes to the Kazekage tower since his last time in here; thankfully there wasn’t much more than simple aesthetic choices. Flowers and pleasant aromas replaced the overwhelming dirt scent from the outside. It was cooler. An immediate sense of relaxation settled over the old man’s shoulders, and just as fast he gently activated his blood to begin filtering against the relaxing agents in the flowers One that was meant for those in the tower itself, no doubt. Well played on that one, Toushin thought.

With unnerving grace the larger man walked up to the desk and gently rapped on it to pull the receptionist away from her book. She looked up with a start but a quick smile shot to her face,
Yes?
I’m here to request an audience with the Kazekage. Immediately. Tell him, Uzu has come to give his review.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin was walking around his office with a small copper pot that came to an end with a slight curve. Drizzling the smallest amounts of water into some of the larger pots Shin would flutter from plant to plant tending and caring for each of them. While he worked his eyes would give off a ghostly haze and from his back were his two grandiose wings. His body was synchronized with the natural energies he was promoting in his office as it was slowly beginning to look more and more like a greenhouse and less like a Kazekage's place of business, but as a Chikamatsu this made him feel at home.

Shin would receive a telepathic message from the receptionist on duty as he had established a Mind Thread with her at the start of his shift to be notified immediately when he was needed. He blinked for a moment to connect himself visually to see what she was seeing. It was in fact the face he recognied from the files and appointment documentation.

`Yea, send him in.`

Shin's wings would slowly begin to dissipate as he disconnected from the natural energies and placed the watering can down. He took a couple of steps towards his desk before shifting his weight on his heel to pivot around and rest his rear on the outer edge of his desk. With a quick hop to sit on the desk he would cross his legs and smile as Uzu entered the room.

"Why hello, how can I help you today?"

Uzu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Upon entrance to the Kazekage’s office the assassin immediately noticed major changes. It wasn’t the room itself that had been turned so much as it was the vibe. That peaceful calm Uzu was trying to ignore was nearly impossible in the office. His blood double-timed filtration and it only served to make the older man dizzy. He stumbled slightly just moments after stepping in and grabbed a chair to steady himself before sniffling, shaking his head, and sitting the hell down. His increased blood flow slowed back down to normal levels as he decided to simply enjoy the calm. It was a stark realization of just how out of shape he was though. His body had been literally hand-crafted to be the perfect form with his innate skill sets. Not even a few years ago filtering the pollen mix would have been an afterthought - now his blood control had wavered by quite a bit. Toushin knew his physical abilities would be effected, that was the point of purposely trashing the body gifted to him, but never once had he considered his own ingrained Ninjutsu techniques doing the same.

A problem to rectify in time.

Not too much, I assure you,” Toushin answered in honesty as he stood back up after catching his breath. The assassin gathered the tools to begin brewing tea, (thankfully Shin had everything and then some in which to do so), and while the water came to a boil he handed the bundle of herbs to Shin.

Tell me, what can you see in there? Anything suspicious?” he waited a moment for the answer before continuing, “Poison, is the correct answer. Those herbs by themselves combined in any way makes a mild-laxative at worst. Those herbs cooked together in a boiling copper pot turns them into an untraceable poison.” Toushin flopped back down in his chair while waiting for the water to boil. His softly glowing golden eyes hidden behind the mirrors of his glasses watched the new Kazekage - judging him by his stature and reactions. So far he found the blond to be more annoying than Tama in the way he seemed so relaxed despite his position.

Your man at the entrance of the tower had no idea. Of course, the mixture I present is rare and was only known in three circles from the Underground Community. It’s use was to knock off nobles that had stuck their neck out too far - a problem that’s still there but one that can no longer be so easily culled. I long ago burned out everyone and everything that contained the recipe except for the one in my head…but I digress. The security in Sunagakure has become woefully inept in my time away from ANBU. In my time a copper pot would have been on a wanted list of things to keep out of the tower,” his eyes looked over at the one that had just been used to water plants,
Your's too. Of course it’s not just rare poisons that would require a miracle for someone to even know that I find disappointing. The gates are too easily by passed for something made of Takahashi steel, there are whispers of select groups of the Underground thinking about returning with the exit of Raizo and, most distressing of all - you’ve courted with Mercenaries. The latter is a problem that makes the first two problems an even bigger sore in which the world can see. We’re coming off as too soft on the Miroku and that’s bound to see the Myakashi Clan make some movements.
To put it simply, I don’t trust your choices in setting Akkuma in a high military position, and aligning with Ryuu Tama has rarely ended well for anyone. However...” he paused for a moment, his trained hearing picking up on the little bubbles beginning to break the heated water’s surface in the tea pot. By the time he reached it a little whistle was all it was able to spout before Uzu lifted it. The fat assassin lifted the lid and picked seemingly at random from one of the assortments of tea the Kazekage had waiting there. Placed into the pot he let it seep with his back turned, speaking once more as he prepped a silver tray with knowing grace.

…your choices aren’t unwarranted. Suna’s medical can only be helped by the advances those two are capable of, and with your history of medical I highly doubt you haven’t already put things in places to keep them in line.

Uzu brought the set up a tray over to the desk Shin was sitting on and gently placed it beside him before pouring himself a cup, swirling a small bit of honey, and sitting back down in his chair.
I want control over Counter Terrorism and Home Defense,” he bluntly stated, challenging the Kazekage knowing full well that his first suggestion was going to be against hiring any more Mercenaries, “Right now the dedicated leadership is lacking, and I’d like to officially follow up on my original proposal of doing some remedial teaching for ANBU’s corps. With my hand I assure you that your ANBU will keep Suna protected anything the world would deem to throw at us.

[MFT]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A folding fan would be produced from the side of the desk before being thwacked open. Shin would fan himself as the newly appointed ANBU Captain would go on his lecture. Shin's blue eyes would shift from blue to red to yellow and every hue in between them as the various souls that dwelled in Shin's mind wanted to engage with this man. Pulling the fan up to cover his mouth Shin would grin as he finally had a turn to speak in this long winded rant.

"First and foremost, we do not fear your poisons... if you're trying to make a point. You might not know this, but not only were we the Medical Chief of Research and Development, a master of poisons and antidote synthesis and theory, but I am the Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan. Our clan's role in this village is to find, catalogue, and master very trace of vegetation in this world. Visit the Arboretum some time, we are sure you will find your herbs there, along with others which have a move intense quality to them.

Second point to address, we have not courted with the unfavorable that dwell in these lands, but rather sealed them in contract and jutsu formulation to obey my commands. They are under morality locks preventing them from causing any more harm to Suna or her people. we have set the formulations to notify us immediately if they act up so that we can track them down and paint the sands of Sunagakure with their blood. Don't fret, using them to benefit our nation while holding the commitment of death over their necks is more than what our predecessors did in the face of the growing mercenary and rogue populations within the Land of Wind.

Third item, Miroku and I have a mutual understanding. He too knows that our radiant light will scorch his accursed soul from this earth if he acts against the will of Mother Suna. If this brings in the likes of the Myakashi then the Yamikage and I can discuss a mutual alliance. He would be a fool to try and act against the great nation of Sunagakure and betray us. Forming alliances with those who have been marked as scum by Konohagakure and Kumogakure gives us the proverbial situation of `The enemy of my enemy is my friend`.

Too long have Kumogakure and Konohagakure acted as though Suna was an isolated insignificant nation. The political conversations are to begin soon so that we can assess their true stances of Suna, and if they challenge us or our sovereignty then having the likes of Tama, Akkuma, and Migoya on our side will prove to be beneficial."

Closing the fan in the palm of his other hand, Shin would cross his legs before grinning.

"We are here to ensure that Sunagakure is the beacon of hope and new beginnings it has always been. We are used to being treated as the underdogs, but our time to stand on the surface and shine in the light is upon us. If you want to stand here and look down on me, old man, and declare that leadership is lacking then I would like to see why it is we should listen to you."

His eyes would fade as his sister's crimson gaze would be where the hue settled.

"If you wish to make demands of Shin, then lets see how well you can defend yourself."

[Caling BMod]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You have found a battle mod!
Bmodnc.gif

Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your battle moderator for this battle. If you happen to have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. You can contact me either through NC or through Discord. Yet please keep in mind with my work I can react at odd times and varied in time.​

• Send, in a PM on NC, not discord, your actions, and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.
    • When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.
    • Do NOT just link your dojo, your profile or anything. I really want that information in my DM box.
  • Rolls are in Discord -> Bmod-rolling. This is an open channel for you all to see.
  • UBR rules do apply: meaning you have 48 hours to post and send actions. FOR THE FIRST ROUND, after that it is 5 days. IRL i am a little busy quq
Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining.

For this fight as there are multiple people, you will need to specify who are your allies and who are your enemies in your opening actions.

This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish.
I am human which means mistakes can happen; feel free to point these out!
Let's enjoy!​

Uzu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
My poisons could kill far faster than someone could cure them.

You’re still courting with terrorists that have hurt Sunagakure.

Akkuma’s name literally translates to “Devil.” Literally making deals with the devil.

Uzu patiently listen to the new boss wax on about his new path for Sunagakure to tread but all the assassin could smell was trouble. Yet he drank the hot tea with calm sips and not a shred of emotion on his face even as Shin called out his age - once a sore point for the aged killer. It appeared that the new Kazekage was set on breaking old traditions and blazing a new path. A bold position to lead from and a far from the defensive, conservative nature of the original Sunahoshi. It appeared to Toushin that the lack of true royal blood sitting on the throne of Suna was slowly sinking the once mighty village into ruin. First Raizo and now Shin.
A beacon of hope cannot shine if we’re allowing evil to grow rampant in our own ranks, Lord Kazekage.” He replied simply as the young blond began to stand up. There was a shift in Shin’s eyes and an immediate change in the room's mood. The palpable tension rising cut off the strong aromatics for a moment as the Uzu in turn also began to slowly rise to his feet; he kicked off his sandals. Reaching a hand to the back of his neck he squeezed before arching, tilting his head left and then right to pronounced pops from his joints. It all brought back vivid memories of a previous life where the killer had also faced off against an egotistcal blonde.

Why was it always blondes with him?

If you insist on beating up an old fisherman, then by all means.

[Actions Sent]

Last edited:

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Those who wish to strike fear in the hearts of others have no place in my village. The evils you claim to exist within my company are bound to me and their loyalty won't be questioned."

Kohana spoke through her brother as he would take control again. The crimson irises returned to their bluish hue before Shin would simply raise his hands into a readied position. The thick scent of flowers and perfume filled the air as the young Kazekage revealed his Phantosmia fighting style, a legacy he learned from his mother's Yamanaka bloodline.

"If an old fisherman can't stand his own, then he has no rights to come into my office and demand a position that is the pinnacle of my village's defense. Prove to me that I can place my faith in you, or die trying."

[Short Post, but actions sent!]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Participants

Chikamatsu Shin

Uzu

HP: 48000 - 99 - 99 - 480 - 99 - 99 + 13.5 + 13.5 + 13.5 + 13. 5 = 47.191,5
CP: 30000 - 235 - 724 - 247 - 1.564 = 27.230

AP: 10
AP Next round: 10.25

Maintains:
HP: 19200 - 130 - 140 - 650 - 2.160 720 - 135 - 135 - 135 - 135 = 17.020
CP: 21460 - 240 - 680 = 20.540
Temp CP: 321
AP: 10
AP next round: 4.75

Maintains:
Status: drugged, unaware of Genjutsu, poisoned, bleeding rank 2.

What happened?
0 seconds. Uzu does something sneaky.

0.5 Seconds Shin entered Enchanted Genjustu Chakra style.

1 second Shin enters Phantosmia Style!
1 second Shin does something!
1 second Shin uses a Genjutsu against Uzu!
[ 48 vs. 17 ] Hits!
130 Illusion DMG
“Uzu got a blurred vision, maybe go see an Eyewish store!! “

1 second Shin combo’s into a Genjutsu.
[ 38 vs. 21 ] Hits!
140 Illusion DMG
“Did Uzu drink before getting here?!”

1.5 seconds Uzu casts Crystal eye and becomes more aware!

1.5 seconds Uzu draws Pen with Quickdraw.
1.5 seconds Uzu attempts a free Basic Strike against Shin!
[ 30 vs. 39 ] Miss

2.25 seconds Uzu attempts a Basic Strike against Shin!
[ 24 vs. 34 ] Miss

3 seconds Uzu attempts a Basic Strike against Shin!
[ 41 vs. 23 ] Hits!
99 DMG
Shin is Impaled by Pen!
Shin is poisoned!
30% bleed chance, Shin rolled 98%. Bleed failed.
"Uzu lost his pen! Oh nooo… Anyways."

3 seconds Uzu uses Quickswitch and switches to Mechanical Pencil.
3 seconds Uzu uses a free basic strike against Shin!
[ 28 vs. 22 ] Hits
99 DMG
9,9 Dmg is healed through Vampiric augment!
Shin is Impaled by a Mechanical Pencil!
Shin is poisoned!
40% bleed chance, Shin rolled 72%. Bleed failed.
“Buddy, something is sticking out of you.”

3.5 seconds Shin a Genjutsu against Uzu!
[ 38 vs. 21 ] Hits
650 Illusionary DMG

5.25 seconds Uzu uses Steelwind against Shin.
[ 31 vs. 40 ] Miss
0DMG

[ 37 vs. 28 ] Hits
Impaled 1 -> 2
Shin is Impaled by a Mechanical Pencil!
40% bleed chance, Shin rolled 19%. Shin is bleeding Rank1.
99 DMG
480 Bleed DMG through Blood Rack augment!

[ 32 vs. 28 ] Hits
Impaled 2 -> 3
Shin is Impaled by a Pocket knife!
50% bleed chance, Shin rolled 55%. Shin is bleeding Rank1.
99 DMG

[ 39 vs. 22 ] Hits
Impaled 3 -> 4
Shin is Impaled by a Pocket Knife #2!
50% bleed chance, Shin rolled 72%. Shin is bleeding Rank1.
99 DMG
“Shin, you did a critical Fail on this one.”

5.75 seconds Uzu used Red THaumaturgy.
+ 321 Temp. Chakra.
Uzu's Bleed rank is 2!
384 Bleed Damage!

6.5 Seconds Shin uses Hidden Action at Uzu.
[ 46 vs. 25 ] Hits
DMG

7 seconds Shin equips “These hands”.

7.75 seconds Shin uses 4-hit combo against Uzu.
[ 48 vs. 25 ] Hits
Poisoned!
135 DMG
13.5 Dmg is healed through Vampiric augment!

[ 49 vs. 30 ] Hits
Poisoned!
135 DMG

[ 54 vs. 32 ] Hits
Poisoned!
135 DMG

[ 44 vs. 19 ] Hits
Poisoned!
135 DMG
“Someone doesn’t look so good?”

10 seconds, end of round 1.

Notes:
Uzu, you never clarified which rank on your Steelwind, so I went with Rank 1.
Uzu, you never clarified which rank on your Red Thaumaturgy, so I went with Rank 1.

Uzu: total Illusionary damage is taken: 1.640hp

Last edited:

Uzu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
A fight isn’t what Toushin was expecting when he came to give his opinion today, but they never were one to back down from a challenge. This leader before him was weak, perhaps even weaker than his current form, and the fires of his infamous anger was stroked. He had burned an entire life down defending this place he once called home, only to see it treating with the same kind of people that caused his death. The older man breathed in deep, feeling the effects of the flowers intensifying suddenly as his opponent moved to attack. Uzu waited. He wanted a counter attack as his first move, his usual signature opening attack, but it had been many years since he last faced down someone capable of breaking past his mental barriers.

The assassin's hands moved quickly into a set of seals - the reading of them open to his opponent on purpose - to begin the creation of a red-colored crystal critter that would ping the room with chakra periodically. Before he could finish it, his equilibrium suddenly became unbalanced. Only the many years of being a practiced alcoholic allowed him to keep his feet. When his vision blurred, he removed his glasses and tossed them at Shin before finishing his jutsu; no need for them if his vision was wonking out anyways. A crystal scorpion dropped from his hand and skittered towards a corner as the assassin reached for his first weapon…

A pencil.

It was laying right there on the floor, and with a quick kick he bounced it past the Kazekage, ricocheted it off their desk, and grabbed it to swing in with a stab; all in one fluid motion, and all before his glasses had made a single rotation in the air. The first attack missed and Toushin blamed his sudden ailments that must have sprung up from the dulled edge that was his body. The second miss made him wonder. It was exceedingly rare for that man to miss his mark after the first swing as his brain quickly calculated combat theory to predict his opponent’s next move; yet it felt like Shin wasn’t even trying to dodge.

Stomping his foot down with a pulse of chakra, the Uzu shook his opponent’s office to unseat the silver tray used for tea from it’s position on the desk. He darted towards it to catch it mid-fall before turning to throw it at the Suna leader like a frisbee that suddenly jerked up in front of Shin’s face as the room’s lighting revealed a small bit of wire attached to one corner with a piece of tack. It was enough for Toushin to finally create a blind-spot big enough to stab the Kazekage.

Do NOT give up, keep pushing, his natural instinct screamed. The moment he felt no resistance to having a pencil stabbed into him, the assassin immediately recognized that kind of strength. Sousuke. Katsuo. Tama. Dangerous people with dangerous powers beyond his comprehension. His right hand released the pencil so that the left could draw another pencil, this one mechanical, from his shirt to stab down again; once again succeeding and feeling no resistance. Toushin jumped back to create some distance now knowing a response was warranted. His head twinged harder. The plants? Did the plants have a toxin in them? No time to purge…

Darting back into melee ranged once more Toushin reached into his pockets and threw a bunch of seemingly random nick-nacks into the air around him, but hidden within were two pocket knives. Thin lines of chakra were attached to them like a puppeteer would use as the fat old man closed the gap completely and opened his next move with reach towards the pencil. Missed. He reached towards the other pencil, grabbed it and stabbed it in a new place. In the same moment his right middle finger flicked and a pocket knife flew into his hand, opened, and he stabbed it into the Kazekage as well. Then the other with the same fluid motions of death. Blood was in the air, but was it enough?

Did he have a choice?

Hidden Art: Blood Dance!” the Uzumoreru spoke without a single seal weaved. Blood erupted from his own body through his exposed flesh but the old man didn’t seen even remotely phased from it. Then the first blow landed. It was heavy, but not because the thrower of the punch was particularly strong. No, this had the taste of chakra boosting, but that didn’t make the attack itself any weaker. It rattled his head as the attacks rained down on him until he was pushed back; knocking the wind out of the old assassin as he stumbled back more while regarding his opponent with a golden fire burning bright in those black eyes.

Shin was toying with him.

[Sending Actions Soon]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The subtle art of the Yamanaka fighting style known as Phantosmia was a fascinating one. The fragrances and the pollen of the nearby plants would fill the air and with them the lacing effects of Genjutsu. Shin would stand in a rather elementary stance, his hands before him as he watched the older man ready his own attacks. Despite the presence of the Kazekage, this man did not seem intimidated, which Shin was glad to see.

A Pencil? A quick and soft movement of his wrist caused the Overseer to redirect not one, but two strikes that the man made before him. Shin would smile as it would appear the ANBU Captain wasn't taking this fight seriously. A soft chuckle slipped from his lips as the man would already begin to succumb to Shin's genjutsu prowess. As easy as it was to breathe, Shin was able to cast out multiple illusions that would deter a physical combatant such as this from trying anything too grand standish.

Shifting his heels to pivot is space and turning his form, Shin would gracefully avoid the tossed tray, before feeling a slight prick into his side.

"Did you just stab me with a pencil?"

Shin chuckled to himself. What was this supposed to do? Shin would catch and deflect a few more blows, without even realizing that the man was sticking random household items into his flesh.

"Is this really all you can do?"

As Shin spoke the electrical network in Uzu's brain and nervous system would begin to deteriorate as if being exposed to direct shocks of lightning. These surges would cause the man's body to react delayed and disrupt his coordination. Moving his right index finger would twitch his left pinky, his left step would clench his neck. Shin would smile before raising his hands up in the most famous handseal his mother's clan possessed.

"If you plan on proving your strength with writing utensils you may be better off with an essay."

Mind Destruction was a success. Shin would chuckle as the man before him would not be able to move his body faster than an Academy Student new at the Toraono Dojo, to play along he would dart in himself, ignoring the appearance of splattered blood. The Mednin could take incredible injuries which would make the average person bleed out within minutes and be unphased. His body not only healed at incredible speeds but his cellular regeneration could cause him to replenish any blood loss even if a limb was severed and pouring out. Being trained by a master Kenjutsuist, Shin's body quickly responded to bleeding tactics.

Following the practiced forms of unarmed Taijutsu taught to him by his sensei Byakko Akujin, Shin would dart forward and begin his strikes. A blow to the chest, a strike to the neck, a knee to the side, and finishing up with a strong kick to the sternum. Shin's body wasn't massive nor was it incredibly strong, but the very oils on his skin, when touched by chakra, caused a toxic formulation to apear that would be adsorbed by skin contact.

"If this is what the ANBU branch has to offer, perhaps I could send my Mednin to teach you all how to fight."

He chuckled again. He wanted to put pressure on this man. He wanted to see how far he would go. Shin needed to know if his man was serious about his statements and whether or not he had the nerve to take on such a role. The Kazekage was not expecting this man to win this fight, but to not back down was an incredibly important lesson taught in Sunagakure, and as a Sensei of the Toraono Dojo a lesson he imparted onto all of his students.

Those who are weak must try, those that don't die.

[Actions Sent]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Heavy under construction, but hootsies needed a break.
Participants

Chikamatsu Shin

Uzu

HP: 47.191,5 - 480 + 1289 - 43 - 800 - 550 - 120 - 16 + 1.529 = 48.000
CP: 27.230 - 487,5 - 193,5 - 3.600 - 2.475 - 540 - 72 = 19.862

AP: 10.25
AP Next round: 10

Maintains: All gen
HP: 17.020 - 384 - 130 - 140 - 650 - 468 - 1500 - 374 = 13.374
CP: 20.540 - 502,5 = 20.037,5
Temp CP: 321 - 193,5 - 127,5 = 0
AP: 4.75
AP next round: 4.5

Maintains:
Status: drugged, unaware of Genjutsu, poisoned, bleeding rank 2.

Tatsuya

Clone Uzu

Clone Uzu

Clone Uzu

HP: 27000
CP: 27000 - 300 - 330 = 26.370

AP:
AP Next round:

Maintains:
HP: 960
CP: 960

AP:
AP next round:

Maintains:
HP: 960

AP:
AP next round:

Maintains:

HP: 960 - 810 = 150

AP:
AP next round:

Maintains:

What happened?
0 seconds Uzu dropped the Crytal Eye jutsu!
0 seconds Shin maintains paid: 82.5 - 94.5 - 310,5 = 487,5
0 seconds Shin takes Bleeding damage!
480DMG

0 seconds Shin regenerates a bit of health!
1440 1.289HP 48000 capped hp.

0 Seconds Uzu takes Bleeding Damage!
384DMG

0 seconds Genjutsu check against Uzu.
[ 41 vs. 29 ]
Uzu still under Genjutsu!
130 Illusion DMG

[ 51 vs. 11 ]
140 Illusion DMG

[ 41 vs. 25 ]
650 Illusion DMG

0 seconds Shin uses genjutsu against Uzu.
[ 54 vs. 26 ]
290 DMG
Uzu is confused by a tripled!
Shin takes poison damage! - 43 HP

0 seconds Uzu quickdraws Ruin and Mirth!

0 seconds Uzu activates his spooky cursed seal.

2,63 seconds Uzu uses Dynamic Pierce against Shin!
Random chance to hit Shin.
  1. Clone
  2. Shin
  3. Clone
Uzu rolled a 1. His attack goes through the mirage.

3,41 seconds Shin summons Tetsuya!
Shin takes poison damage! - 800 HP

4,21 Seconds Uzu’s curse seal went in effect!

6,31 seconds Uzu’s Conditional went off; Uzu used Stunt Double with Water clones!
[ 12 vs. 16 ] Failed to hide!
[ 12 vs. 30 ] Shin is aware clone is a clone.
[ 12 vs. 25 ] Tatsuya is aware clone is a clone.

[ 20 vs. 33 ] Shin is aware clone is a clone.
[ 20 vs. 24] Tatsuya is aware clone is a clone.

[ 27 vs. 29 ] Shin is aware clone is a clone.
[ 27 vs. 27 ] Tatsuya is unaware clone is a clone.

Uzu ran out of AP to do anything.

6,33 seconds Shin uses regeneration on self.
Shin takes poison Damage - 120hp

6.41 seconds Tetsuya uses Coagulation against Shin.

8,52 seconds Shin uses a genjutsu.
[ 52 vs. 27 ]
468DMG
Shin takes poison Damage - 550hp

9,00 seconds Shin uses Shattered Reality against Uzu.
[ 41 vs. 12 ]
1,500 DMG

9,41 seconds Tatsuya used Fireball against Uzu.
Roll for the target.
  1. Real uzu.
  2. Fake Uzu
Tatsuya rolled: 2
22 vs 13
21 vs 12
31 vs 5
32 vs 8
38 vs 15

Sear change roll 20%
99 failed
37 Failed
44 Failed
68 Failed
84 Failed
162 x 5 = 810DMG

9,73 seconds Shin uses Janken against Uzu.
[ 36 vs.17 ] Hits
Poisoned!
93,5DMG

[ 55 vs.20 ] Crit Hits
Poisoned!
187DMG

[ 48 vs.27 ] Hits
Poisoned!
93,5DMG
Shin took poisen damage -16 Hp

10 Seconds. Shin gained full health due to Generation!

Notes:
Uzu ran out of AP to take action.

Uzu: Total illusionary damage is taken: 1.640 + 920 = 2.560

Last edited:

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the vision of the Kazekage would remain blurred and disorienting to Uzu, Shin was not done on the assault. Having taken no damage the Overseer's wound would not so much as pool blood at their surface and if the tools would be removed from his flesh they would be closed within seconds with no more than a scuff.

Taking a step towards the ANBU Captain an explosion of flowers and light would fill the room momentarily before it would become apparent that there were multiple Shin standing before the has been assassin. Shin grinned. These illusions were no more than child's play to the Phantom.

He could tell that the man before him was not aware of the reality in which Shin was remaining and instead he lived in the altered perception of Shin's Genjutsu.

"What's wrong Captain? You haven't left so much as a scratch on me, and yet you expect me to believe you can protect this village?"

The Shin's would speak, but it seemed that the visage of the Overseer that the Captain would dart to was no more than an illusion. Placing his hands together a burst of fire and heat came from his location.

Two awesome phoenix wings would erupt from Shin's back as he came off the ground a few inches. His Sage Mode had been completed. The caw of the phoenix could be heard as Tetsuya would burn into existence with a brilliant flame.

As the Kazeage burned with fire his wounds would heal at a faster rate and any wounds he did have cauterized.

"Your Clones won't work he."

As he spoke, the cloned versions of Shin would shatter, causing a sudden rush of sensory input into Uzu's mind, as if he went from sleeping to sitting in a hurricane immediately.

Looking around could cause Uzu pain and so much as thinking of Shin would sear a migraine across his brain. Shin would chuckles as orbs of flames would erupt from Tetsuya and towards one of the clones.

Using this as a distraction, Shin would perform one of the most elementary strike progressions on Uzu, a punch towards the face with his right hand, a chop to his side with his left hand, and an upwards knee strike to finish the combo.

Pulling his arms up in a readied position he continued.

"I haven't even broken a sweat, come on now, show me what makes you special."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back