Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Medical Checkup[Open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

Asuka grumbled to himself as he sat in the waiting room of the hospital, red eyes looking over the other people who were there as well. Coughing, sneezing, diseased, it sent a chill up his spine as he lifted his slender legs, placing his heels on the edge of his chair and resting his chin on his knees. The feminine male would be clad in a yellow long sleeved shirt, blue stockings and slippers, his hair hanging free about his form save for twin, blue hued braids. "Tch...you know, I don't need to be here." He would say as he looked to the side towards his companion Yukiko, pouting softly. "I've been feeling fine lately...and they look like they're busy anyways. There's no need to waste their time." He would say as he hugged his legs and looked away. He hated medical checkups, always had. He was a strong fighter, a proud product of his father's dojo, yet cursed with a weak immune system. It always hurt his pride to hear the doctor telling him to 'take it easy' and not to 'overexert' himself, as if he was a child who didn't know their limits. Consequently he also disliked hospitals, but even more so because of the presence of such sickly people, already he could feel their germs sticking to his skin, causing him to shiver once more.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
yukikointro_zpsfe232787.jpg

“Master, you need to calm down,” comes the rather lovely voice of Asuka’s companion.

She was a sight to behold. A rather doll-like woman in appearance, such perfect skin and make-up with a smile that could warm the heart of those she gave it to. Her hair was pink on one side and rose-red on the other. Yukiko was clad in a black and white maid outfit, though instead of a headdress, she had that beautiful flower ornament in her hair. The skirt was a bit too short some would say as it was above the knees, but she still somehow managed to look modest whilst wearing such a thing.

Yukiko looked over the other patrons within the waiting area with those piercing green colored eyes of hers. She was sitting next to the beautiful male and reaches out to rest a gloved hand on his shoulder.

“You’re so cute when you pout though…it almost makes me want to take you here more often just so I can see you pout more.” It was meant to be a joke of sorts but there was some truth to it. “Just a little longer master, please. Your health is important to me and I’m just not qualified to take care of these kind of things.”

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aksuko Katzumi

2r5x47q.jpg

cloud_medic.gif

iNPC

[This is a Retired PC that has been rewinded in age. If you did not know Aksuko Katzumi before the age of 20, you no longer know her.]

"Yeah, I know, send him in." A smooth voice said as a blonde in a business casual outfit under her lab coat ushered a nurse out. "Go on, sweet cheeks, bring him in." The blonde said as she twirled and sat down in a wheelie stool in the checkup office and waited for the daily round of patients to come in.

"Mishima Asuka? The doctor will see you now." A tall brunette nurse said, her hair pulled back into a bun. She had a voluptuous look to her, and a black pencil skirt that was much too short for her. "Please, follow me." She said, waving her hand delicately before turning and walking down the corridors with a wide swing in her hips as she lead through the doors into one of the many general medical rooms where a lanky blonde sat waiting.

Holding the door open for the two, the woman would leave and shut the door behind her as they entered. "Hello,"The blonde would respond, standing and patting the medical table for Asuka to sit. "I'm Dr. Aksuko. Katzumi, if you'd rather." She said simply, raising a brief hand. Her large caramel brown eyes looking over the both of them carefully. She had a sort of, glamorous look in her eye as she looked over the two.

"Now, if you'd please change into this medical gown--and, for the love of Raiden, keep your underwear on--that'd be fantastic." She smiled, her eyes turning towards the girl with a light smile before she turned around and scribbled a few notes onto the clipboard on the desk in the office while he changed.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

Asuka leaned toward Yukiko as she placed that hand on his shoulder, cradling gently against her side. "You should be thankful that I came here at all, let alone be patient. He would huff, being interrupted in his grumblings as a nurse approached him. She asked them to follow her, the boy only obliging after carefully looking her over. He was as suspicious as he was appreciative of her looks, finally relenting as he got out of the chair. During the walk he would keep close to Yukiko's side, moving closer against it whenever they passed an obviously sick patient. "Is that what passes for a dress code these days?" He would whisper to Yukiko as he eyed the nurses' rear, noting how short her skirt was an ignoring that the one his maid wore was quite similar.

Soon they would be in the doctor's office, offering a short bow as Katzumi introduced herself. "Hello." He would say simply, eyeing her hand as she offered it. After a moment he would take it, giving it a quick shake before pulling back, gently wiping it across his pants. He would be given a medical gown and some modicum of privacy, giving a look at Yukiko that screamed 'I don't want to do this!' Of course he had little say in the matter, handing his clothes to her as he removed them save for his underwear, donning the gown before sitting up on the medical table. "I'm ready." He would say as he held his head up, trying to maintain his dignity despite being half-naked.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​

As they were led to the doctor’s room, Asuka and Yukiko would exchange whispers about the woman that was leading them to their destination. Yukiko could only roll her eyes as Asuka made such a hypocritical statement.

“Double standard, Master. I do believe it’s by your choice my own skirt is scandalously short.” She’d reply to him in whisper as best as she could.

When they reached the room, Yukiko bows formally to the doctor who introduces herself and gets right to things. He’d of course have to get practically naked for the check-up, something Yukiko was both aware of and prepared for. She was pleasantly surprised when he didn’t protest verbally but the look on his face had said it all. Honestly if she could do this in the privacy of their own home she would absolutely do so, but Yukiko didn’t have such skills, hell the only thing she was good at was fighting, she was barely passable as a maid, but clearly it was good enough for Asuka and she did do her best to learn from the mistakes she made. Yukiko took all of Asuka’s clothing and stood up straight, practically unmoving whilst she waited for Aksuko to begin the check-up. If any had come into the room they’d probably mistake Yukiko for a mannequin of some kind. It was eerie how still she could just stand there.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That look. The gentleman gave her a look of almost disgust for a moment. A hard stare before shaking her hand, and then dragging her 'germs' across her pants as though he was too good for her filth. Kat turned, dousing her hand in hand sanitizer as though to make a similar statement before scribbling the notes in her notepad as he changed--he, right? Kat took a second glance at his medical file.

Yes, he.

Honestly, Katzumi didn't care if he was ready or not. Privacy was not something she majored in, and she was known for getting in people's personal space. And this... she-male wasn't any different from anyone else who walked in the room, even if he had a thing against the likes of her hand. Which, for the most part, was ironic to an outside. Katzumi was the Daddy's girl drowning in gold and riches. She was supposed to be disgusted with him because of his lower status. He didn't have the famous title of 'Aksuko' after all! Yet again, she was a doctor, and very aware that that simple wipe across his pants contaminated his hand with more germs than her hand would ever do in six handshakes.

Katzumi smiled sadistically at this thought before she turned around, snapping on a pair of laytex gloves as she jumped slightly at the sight of his creepy female friend. She stood oddly still, and Kat realized for a moment that she may very well be just a simple puppet maid--or some strange sex-toy robot, based off of her dress. Her eyes ran over the woman for a moment before turning her attention back to the half-naked germaphobe.

"Well, then." She stated simply, looking carefully at him. Her brain taunting her to play sick jokes on his phobia, but her conscious telling her it wasn't the best of ideas. "Just a general health checkup, then?" She asked rhetorically as she moved behind him with the stethoscope--trying to ignore the fact that this man was wearing female underwear.

Katzumi paused, returning to the medical file, double checking the name and gender.

Still male.

Moving back, she placed the stethoscope to his back, "Deep breath. In." She waited a few moments, "Now out." She repeated the process a few times before going back to her clipboard and hanging the scope around her neck again as she wrote down her notes, flipping through his file. "Now it says here that you have a weak immune system, right?" She asked as she wrapped a black fabric around his upper arm to take his blood pressure, "As well as low blood pressure?" She said as she squeezed the rubber ball a few times, watching the numbers, and her watch at the same time. "How unlucky." She murmured when she finished, putting the machine back and writing down the numbers again. "And it seems it hasn't gone away." She said, sitting down on her stool again and leaning back to look at him.

"Now then, I've got a few questions." Katzumi licked her supple pink lips before smiling slyly, "Have you been sick recently? If so, with what? Are you getting dizzy, nauseous, or blacking out at all?" Her eyes trailed accusingly to the maid, "Are you sexually active?" She said slowly before returning her gaze to the man on the table.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

"Yes, and the faster the better." He would say as he flicked one of those blue braids over his shoulder, his long hair incredibly silky and smooth, both himself and Yukiko making sure that it was as perfect as it could be. He would shiver as he felt that cold metal press against his back, but did as he was told and took a deep breath. At her questions he would frown, eyes looking sideways down at the floor, hating to admit such weakness. "Yes to both. I'm taking medication for the blood pressure and I'll need a prescription for a refill." He would say as wrapped that fabric around his arm and began to pump it, wincing softly at the pressure. Unlucky? Was she patronizing him? Perhaps not, but it made the boy even more irritable than he already was, a finger beginning to idly tug at one of his braids.

The woman finally finished, moving to take a seat nearby to face him, the boy slowly bringing his gaze back to meet hers. "I haven't been sick in a while. I don't usually feel nauseous or black out, but I do get dizzy sometimes after I run. I mostly just get really tired if I go too long without my pills." He would explain to her before she followed her gaze towards Yukiko, his head cocking to the side as she suddenly asked about his sex life. "Yes, I am." He would answer simply as if it were any ordinary question, the boy feeling no need to hide something like that from her.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​

Yukiko had not been paying too much attention to the going-ons between the doctor and Asuka, but when the woman eyed her wearily and asked such a question, the Seemingly still girl would come back to life, so full of color and movements. That color being red from blushing, and the movements were her holding her hands to her mouth. Both Asuka and Katzumi were looking at her as such a question was asked and then to top it all off, Asuka answered so simply and easily. Such confidence! She’d have to compliment him later on it but right now she was too busy being embarrassed about such a question.

“W-why are you two looking at me and asking such questions? I…I just take care of the house and make sure master Asuka is taken care of as well.” She had become a bit frantic at such a question even though it wasn’t directed at herself.

Yukiko tries to compose herself and calms after a few seconds but she still couldn’t stop feeling just a bit light headed at the anxiousness she was feeling. Who the heck was this woman to be asking such questions anyway? Oh…right a doctor. The question was probably important to the check-up that they had come here for. Still, she didn’t have to insinuate such a thing. After her little spat, Yukiko resumes standing there though she was a lot less of a statue as she’d begin looking between her master and the doctor and paying attention to what they were saying and doing now.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman got riled up for a minute as Kat's blank face stared at her as the man answered her question simply. Her large brown eyes seeming bored for a minute as she turned back to look at the strange she-male. "And during these activities do you become dizzy, lightheaded, or black-out---more than normal, that is." She shrugged turning back and writing down more notes on her pad of paper.

"Now, I'm going to take a blood sample and send it to the lab for testing to make sure your levels aren't dropping." Katzumi inquired as she twirled around in her seat, grabbing a rubber tie and gesturing for the man to move and sit in a seat with an arm going across the front of it for the arm not being "poked" to rest.

Wrapping the rubber section around his upper arm, she tied it off tightly, securing it as she moved back to the desk and poured sanitizing chemicals on a small cotton ball, wiping down the man's inner elbow with it as she moved her finger over it to search for a vein.

"Just a maid, huh?" Katzumi asked suddenly, looking up at the woman as she retrieved a syringe, pupping a small glass tube into the top of in, and squaring off the thin needle. "What ever made you want that job?" She probed, lifting an eyebrow as she bent of the man, slipping the needle into the blue vein that pulsed. Blood spilling into the little glass tube quickly.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

Asuka couldn't help but smile as Yukiko got so flustered by such a simple question. It's not as if she was asking for details, and if she did the boy would have made sure to put her in his place. Still it seemed the his mood did improve somewhat, looking back to Katzumi as she asked her following question. "Only when it's particularly vigorous, otherwise I just feel pretty tired afterward." His tone was still calm, though he could only imagine Yukiko's reaction to that, though he kept his eyes on the doctor before him. At her direction he would hop off the table and move to the indicated seat, eying the needle warily as she brought it to his arm. He would hiss softly as she pushed it into his skin and began to take his blood, wondering why the doctor was not interested in his maid. As she took his blood he would waver a little, his head drooping a bit once she had finished, starting to feel a little dizzy.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​

Yukiko was finding herself still flustered and feeling silly for getting so worked up over such a question. It just seemed so out of the blue until she really thought about it. She sighs softly and tries her best to remain the cool calm statue that she had been moments ago. Suddenly there was another question that came her way and she quirks a brow for a moment. What made her want to be a maid?

“I suppose aspiring to just be a maid isn’t really shooting for the stars is it? Not like becoming a doctor or part of the Anbu or having a political seat of power, but…I guess I’m just simple in that aspect. There is a job and a place for everyone. I’m not overly smart and I’m not all that great at studying so anything requiring formal schooling is out of the question…not to mention the cost. I don’t know, as a little girl I always dreamed of being part of the upper families, wearing fancy dresses, going out to fancy restaurants. This gets me close to that and quite honestly, my life has been better than I could have hoped for ever since Master Asuka gave me such a chance. He is a joy to be around and it is so satisfying being able to help him when he wishes me to do so.”

The way she talked when she moved was so inspiring, one could just see stars in her eyes as she talked of her dreams, even if it was something as simple as being someone’s servant. It was quite the contrast from when she was just standing there still. She was so full of life and movement as she talked. Yukiko could see how Asuka was reacting to having his blood drawn and she’d suddenly have a look of concern upon her face.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katzumi held a cotton ball to the man's bleeding wound, taping over it as she moved with the two glass tubes, screwing on caps to them, and sticking a white sticker to each, and scribbling his surname on it as she stepped out for a moment, calling out a nurse to take them to the lab as she moved back in just at the tail end of the young woman's story.

"You sound an awful lot like Mizuki..." She said under her breath as she she unwrapped the band from the man's upper arm and placed it back, moving to her desk to scribble a few notes. "My servant girl," She said, reassuringly, as she ripped off two white sheets of paper from her clipboard. "Alright, then, here are your new prescriptions." Katzumi said, handing it to the woman. "We'll call you if your blood is in any danger."

The woman leaned back, smiling softly as she looked between the two. "Well then, I guess that's it then." She shrugged, "Any questions?"

[OOC: That's all I can do for you...]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

Asuka would hold up a hand, letting Yukiko know that he was alright. A little pale, perhaps, and a bit woozy, but it's nothing that he wasn't used to. A soft smile crossed his lips as the woman explained to Katzumi about why she was serving him, making sound as if he gave meaning to her life. Perhaps he did, which boosted his confidence even more. Once they were finished he would sit up and move back towards Yukiko, removing his medical gown and tossing it unto the exam table, not really caring if the doctor was looking or not. His skin was smooth and without blemish, amazing considering that his profession revolved around fighting. His body was leaned, toned, and obviously masculine, though from behind it could still make that claim questionable. He would begin to get dressed, eyes looking back towards the doctor.

"I have an appointment with the ANBU Sennin so I can join they're branch." He would explain as he slipped on his pants and slippers, turning to move towards her as he held his shirt. "I know that I'm good enough to join them, but what does my medical record say? They're going to check, and I don't want to fail because they think I can't handle it." He stood before her, red eyes looking up into hers, keeping his hands busy with the shirt in his hands. She could smell the faint scent of blueberries, a flick of his head sending one of those blue braids over his shoulder. "I was hoping that you could make a note of it, that I'm physically competent to fight. I know I may not look it, but once I take my pills I have more than enough stamina to outlast anybody." He would say as a wry smile formed on his lips, cocking his head to the side.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​
Yukiko was quite glad to see that Asuka was alright though there was still a bit of worry from her. It was nice to be compared to another maid servant though she’d say nothing of it. The smile upon her face really said it all anyway. The written prescriptions were quickly taken and pocketed while Asuka got dressed.

“Thank you for your time, doctor.” Yukiko was truly thankful for the checkup.

It would be nice if Asuka could join the Anbu as it was his dream but at the same time, the pink haired maid servant couldn’t help but to worry about such a decision. That was a dangerous job and she wouldn’t even be able to accompany him or even talk about the missions. It was a frightening thought, but one she didn’t voice here in public. She would not embarrass her master in such a manner. Yukiko just keeps that smile on her face and moves to help Asuka get his shirt on.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ohhhhh yeah. That was definitely a dude. Despite the female panties (who does that?), that was definitely a man. Kat watched him for a moment before shaking her head and turning away to scribble down the rest of her notes as she tried to clear her mind of the washboard abed men that seemed to wander around these streets.

Turning around, she found herself uncomfortably close to the man who had suddenly walked up behind her. Leaning back for a moment, shocked, she took a step back and gave a nervous smile for a second as he began to speak. It was one of those ironic moments where she had to pretend she was listening, while actually thinking about ways to avoid scanning his body while he as talking.

Ah, cheating the system. She didn't care if he was butt-naked and they were making out right there on the counter, she was not sacrificing her job so some unhealthy guy could hurt his own body for a job. "Mister Asuka, I am a doctor, and I have my duties." Katzumi began squirming away to walk across the room to the large window. She stared aimlessly at the forest as she spoke, "You are capable of fighting, yes, I give you that." She stated simply as she folded her arms over her chest and stared blankly out the window. "But if you were get injured, you'd blood out faster than the neck of a pig." Her eyes turned back to Asuka, "And I have to write that down. If you were to get injured, and they thought you bled normally, you'd be dead within minutes." Kat turned, walking back to the desk as she pulled out his file, and put the notes of the clipboard in it.

"And I'll be sending it to the ANBU as soon as you leave."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka saw the way she looked at him, but of course is there any reason she wouldn't check him out? He was a beautiful creature and he knew it, grinning proudly before letting Yukiko help him get that shirt on. That smile would turn upside down at her response however, glaring at her and her insinuations. He would open his mouth to retort, lifting up his finger as if he was going to make a major counterpoint. Nothing would come out however, the boy clicking his tongue as he looked away, placing his hands on his hips. "I...I understand." He would finally say, a finger moving to begin toying with one of his braids as he brought his eyes back towards her. She was just doing her job and it would be pointless for him to get angry at her for that. He felt a bit more comfortable around her now, seeing the no nonsense kind of person she was. She was as blunt as he was, which now he could see why someone could find that annoying. Placing his hand back on his hips he would nod, having made up his mind. "I'm going to make you my personal physician, so make sure to get acquainted with my file. Since you'll probably recommend weekly appointments I would like to make them on Wednesdays before 12, that would be the best time for me and please be punctual as I detestbeing in that waiting room. Also don't try to stare too hard at me when I'm half naked, it makes you look unprofessional." He would tease the woman with a grin as he moved back towards Yukiko, looking up at the maid. "Yukiko, unless the good doctor has anything else to discuss I'm ready to go."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You do?" Katzumi said stupidly as she blinked a few times before shaking it off and shrugged as she handed the beautiful made his copy of the medical records. "Keep that in a safe spot, you don't want to lose it." She smiled softly as she turned to the gentleman who suddenly made a surprising statement.

Laughing, Kat shook her head, "I'm surprised you've never heard of me--hurt, actually." She said, unclipping her badge from her lab coat pocket and showing it to the young man, "Dr. Aksuko Katzumi, Mental Health Director." She said, stating from the ID before clipping it back on. "I mean, I'm willing to help you, if that's what you want, but, let's be honest here," She laughed, smiling, "I'm fully capable of being a physician, but I'm going to automatically do emotional and mental analysis at the same time--I can't help it."

Kat turned, sifting through a few files before handing him a blank form. "Here, fill this out and hand it to the secretary in the lobby when you're ready to make that decision." Kat handed him a pen and straightened out her lab coat before opening the door and bowing for a moment, "And if this is going to work--don't tell me how to do my job." Katzumi said, referring to his 'punctual' and 'staring' remarks, winking, and then slipping out the door.

[TOPIC LEFT UNLESS STOPPED]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​
Silence had come over Yukiko while the doctor and her master had a talk with one another. She was not one to interject into a conversation unless told to or it was necessary. She had to agree with the words of Katzumi however. Asuka’s medical condition could spell potential disaster for something that would have otherwise just been a normal situation in a highly dangerous job like that. She tried not to giggle when Asuka decided all his own to make the doctor his new physician and was quite surprised by the reply. Medical documents were given to the lovely maid and she’d hold onto them, already thinking of a good place to store them when they got back home so they wouldn’t get lost.

“Again, thank you very much for your time, it’s good to see someone that Master Asuka can get along with.”

Well that was about as good as it seemed he’d get along with anyone save for herself. Such a grumpy boy and quite self centered but she really enjoyed that aspect about him because it made her feel all the more special.

“Would you like me to carry you, Master? In my arms? Or would you rather a piggy-back ride?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It doesn't matter, I've already made my decision. I don't care how much you analyze me as long as you're not annoying about it." He would say, watching his maid take the papers. Taking the card from her he would smirk as she told him not to tell her how to do her job before watching her leave. "I would rather walk. Let's get out of here and get us some lunch." He would say as he left the room and headed towards the lobby, his mind preoccupied by his upcoming appointment with the ANBU Sennin, hoping his medical profile wouldn't hold him back.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back