Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Meet the Raikage

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
OROCHI SAKURA
1718232205285.png
Upon entering the central tower of the Torre Empirea, I was immediately reminded of why I habitually avoided venturing out before dark. The scene that unfolded before me was a tableau of unnerving artificiality; the people who populated the tower were more plastic than human, it was difficult to distinguish which of us was the human puppet. Their excessive cheerfulness and unwavering happiness struck me as deeply unsettling, reminiscent of those unfortunate souls taken over by body snatchers in the old horror tales.

The word "welcome" echoed around me, repeated incessantly by these peculiar inhabitants, and I was inundated with offers to assist me in navigating the labyrinthine corridors of this grand Arts Décoratifs structure. For someone who has made a lifelong practice of maintaining social distance, this relentless barrage of forced cordiality was nothing short of a nightmare. With a stoic composure, I maneuvered through the central tower, which felt more like a descent into one of Dante’s infernal circles than a passage through a modern building.

My purpose in this disconcerting place was to meet with the Raikage. The invitation was no ordinary one; it bore the weight of a personal summons. However, it was not mere obligation that propelled me forward, but a gnawing curiosity. What could be the reason for my audience with the 12th Raikage? This question lingered in my mind, adding a layer of intrigue to the already surreal experience. As punctual as ever, I arrived 20mins early to meet the Raikage at the location she chose. Now… the waiting.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back