Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Meeting [M/pvt: requesting Miyako]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi sat at the Raman shop, at an outside table. She was waiting for Uchiha Miyako to show up, hopefully, the girl did. Akumi needed to talk to her, it was very important she found out any information she could from the girl. Akumi wanted her title back, but this was also for the Hokage. Any info she found could help bring him back, hopefully safely. Akumi just hoped she could find out something, so far she has talked to a few different Uchiha's all of which had no new information.

Akumi decided to order two cups of tea and two bowls of ramen. She didn't want Miyako to wait too long for food after all, and if she didn't want ramen, then Akumi could eat both bowls. Akumi would let Miyako order anything she wanted too, as long as it was not the whole menu that is. Food helped settle nerves after all, if Miyako was nervous, or stressed. The way she looked at Akumi made her think she had some sort of beef, although she just might not have liked that Akumi was hanging out with what could be her own male classmates. Either way, something was a problem, but Akumi didn't have time to deal with such things currently, her first and most important task was to gather information for the Hokage, Yomi, the current one.

[topic created.]
[wc: 229]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako would approach at a lousy sort of speed, her hands still buried in her pockets. She lofts an eyebrow as she sees Akumi patiently waiting for her with tea and ramen already also waiting for Miyako. She wonders what all of this could be about, maybe she noticed the dirty glances that Miyako had to offer, but she didn't care. She looks this strange woman up and down, but eventually her eyes settle on those of her new acquaintance. "What do you want?" would be the first thing out of this small girl's mouth. She asks before even sitting down, which she does only a few moments later.

She peers into the ramen before looking back up to Akumi with only a hint of interest, "And what's with your eyes?" She most likely would have interrupted anything that would have been said and would hardly be listening in the first place. Miyako crosses her arms as she awaits an answer, one brow still perched just a bit higher on her forehead than the other.

[Topic Entered]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Soon after the food arrived, Miyako came up, a little on the slow side, but Akumi didn't expect her to be speedy. Most Uchiha had similar traits it seemed, leaning on the negative and distrusting side of the curve, but they made up for it usually in skills, and intelligence. Usually, that's what really mattered in the shinobi world anyways. Before she sat down, she asked what Akumi wanted, it was the simple and straightforward answer. "I want the truth." She said quickly, but before she could go on, Akumi was hit with another question.

At the question of akumi's eyes, Akumi reached up, and put her hand on her cheek, as if she almost forgotten about them. She was so busy trying to figure out how to go about gathering information, she forgot the great feat she had achieved. It didn't help she had not gotten used to them quite yet and still needed to learn how to use them properly. "These? Some refer to them as the eyes of God, but they are not all that mighty. Its a Kinjutsu called Renningen, it helps see through genjutsu's, and it opens up a few new unique skills.." She explained, she had studied this Kinjutsu deeply, but she still needed to put a lot of her knowledge into action.

"I I just barely awoken it, so I am still learning to control it. Unfortunately, the ripples never have an "off" button." Akumi stated, she then took a fork full of ramen, "If you don't want ramen, you are free to order something else. I just figured there was a chance you might want it, and it would be waiting for you." Akumi explained before taking a bite.

After she swallowed and wiped her mouth, she spoke again. "I'll be straight with you, I am investigating a disappearance, a source told me the Uchiha could be behind it. I am just trying to figure out if that's the case." Akumi stated straightforwardly.

[wc: 331]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako was interested in hearing about Akumi's eyes, something deep within her was almost jealous that this woman obtained such a powerful feature that almost seemed to mimic her bloodline's. "The truth about what?" Miyako asks defensively, "I've never lied to anyone and the only person I wouldn't tell the truth to, is you." She continues flatly, her arms still crossed and her face still seeming to give off an expression that lacks any sort of enthusiasm. Truth be told, Miyako still wanted to know more about this woman before she could spill any potential guts she had onto the table.

She somewhat ignored Akumi's offer for her to order something else. She loved ramen, though she was still skeptical about this whole situation. After hearing Akumi's sources' assumption, Miyako scoffs, giving her flat, dark, and expressionless eyes a roll. "Doesn't the village hidden in the leaves have anything better to do than investigate Uchiha's and blame them for all of the bad things that happen around here?" Her tone grows slightly angry, her arms rather quickly unspooling from her chest so that she can take a sip of her tea.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi could see that this was going nowhere. The girl flatly told akumi she would upright lie to her. So the was no use in trying to convince her. "Well, you kinda make it easy to suspect your clan, and name. I mean you did just tell me that you would lie to me." Akumi stated simply, which Akumi at this point had done nothing to her. Why tell The truth to everyone else but Akumi? It really was uncalled for. The girl also ignored her offer of food, so Akumi simply finished her ramen and tea without saying another word until she was done, which did not take long at all.

"Well since you have given me no reason not to suspect Uchiha, and it seems like you are not willing to tell me the truth, I will take my leave." Akumi stated, then she stood. "I stated in the beginning that I wanted the truth,
I never once said what I believed what the truth was. All I wanted to know if the Uchiha had anything to do with ... well, any part of the disappearance."
Akumi said, she turned to the waitress.

"My brother, Yumoto, Tamashii will pay the bill, can you put it on his tab?" Akumi asked, her brother and her used to eat here all the time. This shop knew the sennin and Akumi quite well. Akumi was preparing to leave, as she saw it was starting to seem moot to continue on, Miyako jumped straight to the defense, and Akumi only wanted answers, not an argument.

[wc: 264]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako bends her brows and stands straight. She glances down to her tea and her expression softens slightly, like she had an affection for it. She grabs the cup and peers at Akumi once before pouring the entire cup down her gullet. She jogs after Akumi and reaches out to grab her sleeve before wiping her mouth with her own. "Wait, wait!" She calls, desperate to redeem the Uchiha name to this still unknown woman. If Akumi would turn to look, Miyako's expression would have seemed to change entirely, it appearing to ask for some sort of compassion from this woman that only knew her name.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being so rude!" She almost blurts out, this not sounding like the Miyako that was just sitting in a tree or at that table. If Akumi would keep walking, Miyako would walk alongside her, still tugging her sleeve apologetically.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi blinked as she felt a tug on her sleeve, she turned to look and it was Miyako. She had a completely different expression, and she blurted out an apology? Akumi was quite confused, she was glad that the attitude changed, but she wasn't sure what exactly triggered this sudden change. Was it Akumi's harsh tone? Choice of words? Either way, it almost felt like she was bipolar in a way, maybe she was and the trigger had nothing to do with anything Akumi did or said. "Ah, well its fine." Akumi stated, she wasn't going to question the change of heart.

"Well I want to hear if anything has been going on with the Uchiha. Anything strange." Akumi asked, at this point, she would accept anything as an answer. She had interviewed a few other Uchiha who swear nothing was happening, would Miyako say the same, or surprise Akumi with new info? Akumi knew she still had a few more Uchiha to interview before reporting back to the Hokage. AKumi had a feeling that the Uchiha had nothing to do with the situation, but she knew a few words wouldn't provide much.

[wc: 193]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, the only strange thing I've noticed is that we're a thriving clan and the ninja that are currently in the lower ranks, including myself, are doing great!" She smiles widely at this, looking at Akumi with indeed a change of heart. "I don't think your source knows what they're talking about when they consider the Uchiha clan now. From what I've observed, things are better than ever." Miyako furrows her brows and lowers her chin, "I'm sorry if I can't help you, but if you ask me specific questions, maybe I can.."

She's nervous, Miyako almost desperately wants to know more about Akumi, even if she doesn't particularly like her for some reason. She wants to know more about Akumi's eyes, and how to obtain them.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi nodded to Miyako, she agreed the Uchiha were thriving right now. Before Akumi even left the village a year ago, they were a very talented group of shinobi. This year, more Uchiha children are starting to join the ranks. Akumi had no doubt that Miyako was telling the truth there. "I can't give out too much information on my investigation, things might get complicated if I did. But I think you've given me the information I needed, I am sure if there was anything, then you would have noticed something was up." Akumi stated, even without sharigan, Akumi assumed that Uchiha was sharp and able to sense when something was off. Especial with their relatives, or fellow shinobi.

"I have to check out a few more Uchiha before my mission can be called done, but I have the sense to tell that I probably am not going to find out any more. But, I am sure the Hokage will be pleased to hear that the Uchiha's are thriving." Akumi stated, she then looked at the road, then to the girl.

"I must apologize as well, I was too harsh on you earlier. I tend to get... hot-headed when I start to get frustrated." Akumi stated, even though Akumi didn't really get angry this time, she was on the verge of it earlier. One thing Akumi was working on was controlling her anger, she didn't want to turn into her own father after all. "Have you awoken your Sharingan yet?" Akumi asked her, in her file she didn't see it, but some of those documents took a few days to update. The Joy of paper trailing.

Akumi felt it was right to ask the girl a little about her eyes since Miyako seemed interested in AKumi's eyes. Akumi still admired the Sharingan very much, In this body, akumi would never obtain it. It was something Akumi was thinking about, she had been doing research on how to Legally obtain a body, but that process was very difficult. Organ donors were brought to people who desperately needed them first after all. So Akumi was really in no rush to obtain her new body.

[wc 362]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh, that's okay." She waves Akumi's apology off with a flaccid hand and grins. Miyako shrugs, "Everyone gets angry." She assures with a nod. Miyako knows this well, she gets angry sometimes for no reason at all. At this point, she can't really control it and usually buries it in disinterest, just to mask her somewhat hostile nature from those around her and the village. A fire burns deep within her, fueling the jutsu granted to her by the Uchiha who was her father.

"Of course I have!" Miyako doesn't like the story that caused her to awaken her sharingan, it's almost embarrassing. Miyako's new eyes, however, are precious to her, hopefully she can advance them to their full potential at some point in her life, and hopefully Akumi will still be around to see the raw power that Miyako hopes to hold in the palm of her hand. "Um.. I have a question." she begins, looking Akumi over again. She seems almost hesitant in asking her question, but her face lowers and her hands come together, "Do you think you could mentor me?" Her question may come as a shock, but her tone is completely serious and feels as though she's asking for some sort of help.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi was glad that Miyako forgave her, the tense air had long subsided now as well. Akumi didn't have anything else to ask Miyako on the mater of the disappearance. Akumi didn't want to risk leaking information about it out, so she had to avoid certain keywords. If the paparazzi found out that the Uchiha were being investigated, they would have a field day.

Miyako answered Akumi's question quickly, Sharingan awakening was a pretty big thing and a proud thing at that. "Oh well congrats, that means you are even closer to becoming a great shinobi then." Akumi stated with a grin. Sharingan was beautiful, she knew what needed to be done for it to be activated, it really depended on the person.

Akumi hummed when Miyako said she had a question, the question she asked was far from what she expected. It took Akumi by surprise really. She blinked, then she showed Miyako a warm smile. "I'll be proud to mentor you." Akumi stated with a nod. She then handed her a card with Akumi's mailing address and residential address. If Akumi was going to mentor her, she'd need to know where to find her own mentor."To be honest, I thought you disliked me, the way you stared and glared, but I guess I was wrong." Akumi said, though she meant no offense by it. But she could still teach someone who disliked her, I mean as long as they were willing to learn, that's all that really mattered.

"I'll start teaching you soon, but I have something I need to finish first." Akumi said, then akumi pointed at her own forehead. "First off, I need to get my headband back, then I can start officially teaching.." Akumi said.

"Anyways, I have to go report in, but I will see you again, If you need me before I see you again, come find me at my house." AKumi said, then she pointed at the card, it had her house address on it. It wasn't too far from the Uchiha clan housing. Akumi turned and started to leave. "See you later, Miyako." She said with a wave, then she walked away. Akumi needed to finish her mission before she started her own squad, and she needed to become an official Konoha ninja again. Once she was done with that, she would feel comfortable taking students in.

[wc: 396]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back