Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Meeting Some New Faces [Private]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female raised a pale hand up over the crowd, as soon as she did one of the many waitresses that where dotted around the restaurant came rushing over, she was a pretty thing probably in her early twenties much like the others she was adorned in a Kimono it was plan but the pattern was pretty enough, her chocolate brown hair was pulled tight back from her face and tied in a neat bun on the top of her head.

”I am sorry that we have kept you waiting Madame, what is it that I can get you this evening?

”There is no need to apologize, I am in no rush.” Yuki smiled sweetly at the girl showing that the delay really hadn’t cause her any issues ”One bottle of Sake please and a bowl of Seafood Ramen.”. The waitress nodded and went to take the other place setting away, Yuki place her hand on the girl's the ninja touch was as cold as ice causing the waitress to jump a little ”Please leave that I am expecting company.”

”Oh of course so sorry.” She nodded again slipping away looking a little startled.

Yuki sat in a booth at the very back of Ichiraku Ramen, the place as busy as it usually was this time in the evening. The sounds of chatting and laughing filled the air, mixed with smell of cooking food gave this place an unmistakable homely feeling. This was one of Yuki’s favorite places in the Village, whether it for business or to relax it was the perfect spot, despite the crowds it still offered privacy you just needed where to sit. She looked at the clock checking the time for the third time since she got here she was getting a little impatience he should have been here by now. You only set this meeting up this morning relax Yuki told herself smiling as she saw the waitress approaching with her sake, the girl place the bottle and cup on the table and bowed before shifty shuffling off again. She poured herself a cup and took a deep mouthful feeling the liquid burn as it traveled down her throat.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo walked into Ichiraku Ramen feeling like a new man. It had been a good day, if for nothing else if felt like he could finally put truth to the strange rumors that been running around. The funny thing about that was the truth was stranger than the rumors.

As he looked around the restaurant he was amazed at how many people were there tonight. He thought about waiting patiently for a table or perhaps just get an order to go.

As he scanned the restaurant looking for anyone he might know that he might share a table with and skip some of the wait, he spotted someone he recognized, thought didn't k kw. He had never met her but that didn't mean he didn't know who she was. Being just in training meant that it was beneficial to be able recognize any of his superiors on site. It became even more important after the order to remove masks. An order that been followed begrudgingly.

Deftly Manzo worked his way through the crowd. He doubt she knew him but she was also the only face in the crowd that he recognized, he thought he should at least say hello.

As he approached her table he gave her a bow ”I am not sure if you know me but my name is Manzo, we work together. It is a bit crowded in here and I was hoping you wouldn't mind sharing your table?”. Hopefully she would say yes and he could get some food otherwise it was going be a bit of wait until a table opened up.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Haku was distracted looking at the clock hanging over the entrance to the kitchen when the male approached her, he spoke and she half listen. She caught his name and something about sharing her table, it was getting late and she was very doubtful that he would show up at this point anyway so it seemed pointless holding a seat for him.

“Of course, I was waiting for someone but it looks like he’s a no show. Please take a seat there is nothing worse then dining alone.” She smiled welcomingly and gestured for him to sit down. She was trying to place his name Manzo.. She wasn’t going to lay at first the name did really catch her memory even though she was chiefly in charge of all the training of the ANBU in branch this one must have slipped through her net and then there was the lightbulb moment. “Ah yes Manzo you one of the Trainees, right? I was going to say I never forget a face but with the ANBU its normally the mask you remember not the face under it. How things change?” She laughed to herself pouring another cup of Sake choosing to sip it this time instead of taking it down in one. She had company and a reputation to uphold now.

Yuki cleared some space moving her bottle and cup out of the way so Manzo tapping the seat with her hand gesturing to sit down. ”So what brings you out tonight, I thought that someone would have been keeping you busy with menial duties, you know. Doing the stuff they really don’t want to do, but you’re a trainee so they can make you do it. I’ll give you a hint sweeping never builds character, it is a lie to make you sweep.” She giggled a little remembering a time when she used to torment the new recruits. With a place for him to sit and eat now clear, Yuki summoned over the waitress again, much like before she came running this time keeping her distance from the female still slightly nervous about the Shinobi.

”I see that your guest has arrive, my I take your order sir?” Even though technically not the guest she was waiting for it she wasn’t about to correct her.
”Order whatever you like, I’ll cover it. Think of it as a thank you for saving me from the embarrassment of being stood up,” The waitress stood her pen floating over the paper pad ready to the boys order.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo took the offered seat, much like Yuki, he was glad to not have to eat alone. Even if his initial reason for approaching her was, get a table, the more he thought about it the happier he was about this turn of events.

”Yes I was one of the trainees, Oh and I know the menial takes were just that, but this also wasn’t the first time I have gone through the indoctrination rituals. Therefore, I just kept my head down, mouth shut and did them. When you start to balk at the tasks, it brings all the attention to you, forcing you do get more of them. Fade into the background and just do what you are asked and people tend to skip over you.”

As the waiter came over to take his order, he quickly looked over the menu before deciding on his usual dinner here. ” I will have the beef ramen and a glass of soju” With the order written down the waitress quickly took it back to kitchen.

”What actually helped me with the faces was the unmasking meeting, as I have taken to calling it. Not everyone removed their masks but quite a few did which made it easy to put the face with a mask.” No matter what his feelings were on the matter, it was an even that had happened and it did not look like it was going to be reversed any time soon, well maybe the strict enforcement of it would be.

” What brings me out tonight? Tonight I am celebrating, not having the menial tasks being delegated down to me anymore, well I supposed they could still potentially be but it reduces the risk of that. Today I was promoted.” It felt good to tell someone about the news he had just gotten.

”how about you, though I am sure the person you are waiting on will show up, any practical excuses for tonight’s dinner?”

[MFT:328]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki smiled listening to the male as he ordered and told her his reason for coming to the restaurant this evening, it was always nice to hear of one of the trainee's raising up through the ranks. It meant that even this strange direction that the ANBU was heading in at least that was one constant that she could focus on. She raised her glass and made a small toast.

"Congratulations Manzo, may you never have to sweep the halls of the barrack again" She took her drink and place the glass back on the table. "There is no real reason, we try to arrange dinner every now and again to spend some time together out side of official duties, however sometimes it doesn't always pan out. Oh well doesn't really matter he absence got you a seat so at least one good thing came out of it." She grinned, she knew that that given the choice he was much sooner had been there, even if it wasn't for her company the man couldn't resist Ramen, but sometimes things come up which make even the best-laid plans go awry, she had gotten used to it. "So what do you think of the new direction that the branch has headed down, don't worry you can be honest I'm not going to run back and tell the higher ups,"

The waitress returned again bringing not only her food by the drink that Manzo had ordered as well placing it down carefully on the table before rushing off again, Yuki took a deep breath, letting the smells from the bowl fill her nose, the ramen here was probably the best he had tasted.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking a moment to enjoy the ramen that was placed before them, Manzo slurped the heavenly food. It seems that he had been eating more and more lately, but that was ok because his metabolism was more than compensating for it.

”Thank you, I am sure the task will fall to me again, but that is ok a little manual labor is good for the soul.“ Manzo said with a smile on his face. He usally tried to see the positive in things, that was just the kind of person he was.

Her next question was one that was most certianlly loaded and could bring dire consquenses. Taking a look around to see if anyone was watching before he answered he gave a brief though then spoke ”The direction the traitor was leading the corp, assuming his intentions were honorable which, is still in question, but for the sake of this conversation lets assume they were. His direction had some logic to it. The corps is a faceless entity that carries out missions best left unspoken. As such it has become a boogyman to some.“ Manzo was thinking of his student when he said this. He was still unsure how he was going to stet his student straight but that was a thought problem for another time. ”By taking off the masks it allows for a more transparent corps. At least in theory. The problem with that theory is by leaving the masks on for certain missions it still has the faceless corps that some fear. “

Manzo stopped talking for a moment to take a bite or two of ramen. Topics of discussion were always good but no sense in letting good food grow cold because of them. ”Since the traitor has left it seems that the direction has started to drift back to what people know.“

”But you have been there longer than I, what is your take on it?“

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back