Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mellon (open)

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukiko was sure this had to be the Kage.. oh well.. at least we could try and have him in a small adventure.. if the top brass could not have fun with the rest.. why then have them there? at least that's what Yukiko thought.

"It sounds to me that you are either interested in joining the ANBU or you just enjoy making religious jokes. When do you plan on graduating?"
Shit said.
"Me?.. ANBU?.. nah not really.. why would I want that?.. other than the sneaking around stuff.. I don't think I'm suited for that kind of job.. the sneaking on the other hand.. that I probably could do, and pretty good at that too.. I don't know where you get the religious joke part? as I'm concerned .. i did not make any jokes here, I plainly told our 'Names' as we have given.. " A smirk surfaced barely visible behind the "scarf" of hair around her neck, if not for it showing in her eyes.
"Now then.. if your done with the economics.. why Don't we get this show on the road, we've got candy to taste"
Yukiko made an including gesture throwards shin and the others.. letting them know this adventure definitely had to start, if noone intervened she would then start by pointing in the direction that Cina was showing them earlier,and start running up the wall leading perpendicular to the way they should go, soundless as always, leaving only her distinct smell in the air, sweet fresh fragrance of spring flower, not a specific one but one just outside the the known. the gift from the spirit of chance that only Yukiko had.
the move would look like she pointed one direction and walked another, only to turn as she got to the roof.. "lets go mateys" and caricatured sneaked along the roof edge.

[as Shouka havent replied yet.. I will reply Again]

[MFT : 284 Words]

Shouka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She flinched as the Raikage's hand went sailing toward Ro. When she did not hear the cracking of a slap, she opened her eyes to see Shin ruffling the boy's hair. Shouka realised that she had been holding her breath, and let it out all at once. No longer in perceived danger, she stepped out from behind Hoods, thankful that the situation hadn't gone the way she'd expected. The Raikage had moved on to converse with Ro, which Shouka figured was good, because it meant that they weren't acknowledging her blunder. Not aloud, at least.

She wrinkled her eyebrows as he began to talk about his position as Raikage. He was doing that thing adults sometimes did, she realised, where they were deliberately vague about a topic that they didn't want to tell kids about. Did he mean that he wasn't happy being the Raikage? He didn't sound happy. Or maybe he was just trying to be humble, like he had said. Shouka pondered on it for a bit, before figuring, defeated, that she was not going to figure out what he meant any time soon. The topic was changing to something she was more familiar with, anyway- businesses, and the Raikage was mentioning shop owners. She gave a gracious smile.

It might be. My parents own a general store. Were the shopkeepers' names Sanohe Taiyo and Yuki?” It felt awkward introducing her parents before introducing herself, but Shouka pressed on, “I didn't know you were a customer in the shop. If you like the tea leaves, maybe you'd should try the hōjicha. Everyone who gets them said they smelled like caramel.” It was a bastardised version of the sales pitch her father sometimes used, but Shouka hoped her statement would at least convince him to go back to the store, or, if the place he was talking about was some-place else, to visit sometime. She would definitely be praised as an if she could get the Raikage to try one of their wares. Shouka realised, somewhat sadly, that sales skill didn't matter much in an academy student. Hoods' introduction drew the young girl's attention. She flashed her a questioning look.

Why can't he know our names? Raikage-sensei doesn't seem like an imposter.” She asked, using her position right next to the girl to speak lower than the others could hear. Without using some strange jutsu, at least. She wasn't sure if the girl had some sort of plan, or if she still didn't believe this person was the Raikage. Then, Shouka remembered that she still only knew the kunoichi as 'Hoods'. Maybe she just didn't like to share names, because she had a weird one. The thought made her curious. Maybe her parents named her after a criminal. Maybe she was a criminal! Before she could ask anything on the matter, Hoods had run up a building and was skulking off in the direction of her parents' shop. Shouka yelled and hurried after her, taking the more mundane option of walking.

Shouka had planned to try and convince Ro and Hoods to wait outside the store while she got the candy, to prevent her from going completely wild, with the Raikage with them- if he did intent to follow- she couldn't very well deny entrance to her house. Shouka sullenly walked in the kunoichi's direction, taking them to her home.

--​

The Sanohes' house looked like a regular, wooden home, if a bit larger to allow space for the store. It spanned two stories, with a balcony overlooking the street on the second floor, and the name 'Sanohe General Wares' was displayed on a sign just atop the door in precise, hand-painted kanji. The street was relatively quiet, as the house was at the edge of a residential area, but a few people milled about, and some of them stopped to wave to Shouka and give friendly greetings to the Raikage. Shouka greeted them warmly as they passed.

The inside of the store was nothing spectacular, either. The shelves were lined with miscellaneous wares, the things that anyone would need in a home; flour and rice, cleaning supplies, matches, and most importantly, a wide of variety sweets lined up against a wall. Though the small store was usually kept immaculately clean, with the recent decline in customers, her parents had allowed a barely noticeable layer of dust to cover the floor.

The inside of the store sounded silent, except for the rhythmic ticking of a clock that could be heard from right outside the entrance. Shouka hesitated for a second before pushing open the sliding screen door. The inside of the store was empty. Something like that would normally be unprofessional, but with their customer base dwindling, the few that even bothered to spend money at the little shop were usually residents of their neighbourhood, and her parents had become good at predicting what times of day they would usually drop by at. Shouka figured her parents thought that it was safe enough to leave the place unattended for a few minutes, and they were was most likely upstairs. Shouka sighed in relief. 'At least I won't have to explain why I'm taking enough candy to feed three people.' She stepped aside to let the others in, welcoming them with the customary, “Please, come in.

(Still busy, but with a somewhat free weekend I figure I can take some time off studying. And I definitely didn't mean for this to get so long. Whoops.)

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh well I was pointing out your clever word play." Shin said as he began to list their nicknames. "Miko and hoods are all words you would hear in a shrine, no? Or I am overanalyzing things again. You must go by another name Hoods-san?"

The young genin doddered around whether she would want to be a ANBU or not believing the position may not suit her skills. It was rather difficult question to answer considering they were all too young and inexperience to make proper decision. Neither of the children seemed interested in the small talk but rather interested in going back to that candy shop. The girl named Cina mentioned that the shopkeepers were her parents

"You are all pretty young so there is no hurry to choice just keep your options and your mind open. My only advice to you is to never limit your potential." Shin said.

"I didn't know you were a customer in the shop. If you like the tea leaves, maybe you'd should try the hōjicha. Everyone who get them said they smell like caramel." Cina said.

"Caramel?" Shin said with a puzzled look on his face. "Interesting, I would like to try that. Maybe you can introduce your parents to me, perhaps they would like to know what you are learning at the academy?"

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Why can't he know our names? Raikage-sensei doesn't seem like an imposter.” Cina whispered behind Yukiko.
"Oh but he can.. its just not quite as fun" Yukiko told her back in the same hushed tone.

"Oh well I was pointing out your clever word play." Shin said as he began to list their nicknames. "Miko and hoods are all words you would hear in a shrine, no? Or I am overanalyzing things again. You must go by another name Hoods-san?" shin asked for her puzzlement from earlier

"arh damn.. you are over analysing.. if You must know.. killing AAAALLL the fun.. I do go by another name..
Several in fact.
I'm the Hayabusa"
Yukiko showed the signia on her back and on the seal that ended her long braid dangling from her hip like a whip.
The signia could have awoken a thread of remembrance for the Kage. if ever he had studied the old archives about the powerfull Clans in cloud as it was an old version of the Current Suzaku from when they were among the elite in the country.
"but I have been told that my parents gave me the name Yukiko, Suzaku Yukiko, but I kinda like this Hoods.. "

Even though Yukiko had "stalked" ahead she always kept her direction according to Cina. just to make the game more fun.. "exploring the city"

“Please, come in.” Cina invited..

Yukiko stalked in like a person scouting for danger.. and she somewhat held it up.. until she noticed the wall of candy.. she kinda froze.. never seen that much candy.. she just stared... standing there in the middle of the room.. in an awkward position.. wondering.. what all that tasted like..

[OOC: I'm terribly sorry for the lateness of my post . at first I waited for Ro.. then I got extreamly bussy with real life.. I'm sorry.. ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back