Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Michi ---> Michi?

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello, I am looking to make Roku happy. I have found the reactivation form. While I can likely find my (moved) profile, I am uncertain if I should be perusing the rest of the site. Can I please access (or be provided) my former character profile? I would prefer to keep this transition as simple as possible for the team because I can recall how time-consuming these were. As for the character I am to create, I am indifferent as to what is created or if I can (or should) simply resurrect a former character.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hello, I am looking to make Roku happy. I have found the reactivation form. While I can likely find my (moved) profile, I am uncertain if I should be perusing the rest of the site. Can I please access (or be provided) my former character profile? I would prefer to keep this transition as simple as possible for the team because I can recall how time-consuming these were. As for the character I am to create, I am indifferent as to what is created or if I can (or should) simply resurrect a former character.
If you would like to simply reactivate as is that can be handled! Welcome back

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Do I just enter into the ACP and just remember to not delete the site or do I apply for this banner?
As for my dojo, I might be able to find it if I take a look.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Do I just enter into the ACP and just remember to not delete the site or do I apply for this banner?

Poking my nose in here to say your account is tagged as super admin, so the only people that can edit it are other super admin i.e. Keiji and Reiko. And yourself of course.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
For the sake of papertrails as some members in this community were in communication with me, apparently my site accesses have been removed despite not being requested to be removed. Not that this is a departure from the trend for those that have been paying attention.

In any case, have fun.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Just so you are aware, since permissions were granted again after you stated you were not departing from the site when you left the discord server, the March 1st inactivity sweep will be marking you as inactive unless you make an IC post before then as your last IC post would be 2 months prior to this upcoming sweep.

So for the sake of papertrails, I am letting you know here instead of in DMs since I cannot contact you on Discord and you made the previous post speaking about permissions to a public thread, instead of reaching out to a council member directly, I will do the same so that it is a clear statement of what will occur with your permissions without any "trends" occurring since the 2 month rule of no IC posts is a site wide rule.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back