Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Mind Games [Akkuma]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The desert sun slowly faded over the dunes that made up the horizon of Sunagakure’s view. Strolling down the empty roads of Suna Kaen made his way from the Kazekage Tower all the way down to the old ruins of Suna. Pushing open the door to a typical seedy bar the veteran Hybrid took an open seat at the bar and ordered a stiff drink. The bartender slid him a glass of strong fire whiskey, giving the large Hybrid a strange look before cleaning another cup. In time he would sense the Hybrid, he would catch his scent and find him here. They had some catching up to do…

[OOC - Entering topic]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
An unnatural presence would engulf the bar before long, a sensation that had no doubt become almost familiar by now to the Hybrid Lord Kaen. Silence falling upon the derelict establishment & its patrons. "It is good to see you may friend." with those words from the Immortal Trickster the patrons attention returned to themselves. With no signs of imminent threat there was no need for panic. There was little that got passed the Sage & he was informed when individuals such as Kaen took the time to traverse into the shadowy depths of the village. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" he'd ask slapping a hand upon Kaen's shoulder teasingly in greeting, testing the Hybrids current ability to control his Ancient nature. Those piercing green eyes watching him from the reflection of nearby bottles as Akkuma motioned for a drink from the attendant. Who would would produce a bottle of 'Limited Edition Miroku Sake'. With his clans product being quite popular outside of business he had needed a refined way to ensure his supporters had a means to show his mark. Only moving it out of the way to grab a pure black bottle of liquid labelled only 'The Tricksters Elixir'. Contained within was a viscous elixir that borrowed elements from a special Toraono preparation technique to infuse the liquid with spiritual energy.

Taking the bottle he would pour both himself & Kaen a glass of the liquid. The color & patterns not unlike the distant galaxies in the sky above. "Do take the time to appreciate it...this is not a delicacy I share with anyone. Perhaps it will help you maintain your composure." he would add with a devilish laugh downing the drink. After all what could truly contain the devouring might of the Solar court? Did Akkuma truly hope the brew would help aid in Kaen's control? Or did he hope that the spiritual essence contained within would only serve to further fuel his Ancient nature & bring doubt about his own capabilities to control himself? Who could truly know for nothing was revealed from that grin plastered upon his face. His emerald gaze betraying so little of the being that was within.

[Topic entered]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaen glanced at the swirly mixture that Akkuma had offered him, dazzling hues reminiscent of the night sky. Normally he might have refused to accept anything by the demon, today was different. Taking a brief whiff of the concoction a shiver was instantly sent down his spine. The aroma was pleasing to his senses, he would wait no longer. Taking a small sip a sly grin crawled across the burly man's face. "You spoil me..." Taking another small sip he would set the swirly drink down. The drink did seem to quell the irritability to some degree, culling the hunger within. "As to why we're here, I heard a rumor that a certain Ryuzaki has received a very special letter from a special lil-lady over in Fire Country." Kaen knew Akkuma's intelect surpassed his own, and his lame attempts to be cryptic would be nothing more than child's play for the Miroku to decipher. "Word on the street is Leaf shall be paying us a visit for... let's call it a friendly trade committee. I'm unsure of the number arriving, actually..." Perhaps it would be better to do this another way. Forming a simple string of hand-seals with a free hand he would pull forth the snapshot from his mind and placed in in Akkuma's [Giving snapshot recorded from here and here] After the vision had concluded Akkuma would now be fully updated on the situation at hand, that and knowing that his kin was now involved. He wondered how he would address that. The next move was his to make, this was his plan after all...

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Those emerald eyes practically shined with delight as Kaen cautiously sniffed the viscous liquid before downing it. An understanding dawning upon his face at what he had just ingested, noting that Akkuma spoiled him. "Only the best for my friends." the Sage would say with a devilish smile. He could almost feel the shift in energy from his companion. That was when his friend made an effort to be cryptic but failed in it's entirety. There's was little doubt that an informed individual would be able to deduce what was being said. Fortunately Akkuma couldn't feel any other potential chakra source of note near them. That was when his friend touched him & transferred a collection of memories. Using a technique he knew all too well, one known among the Anbu as the Snapshot Jutsu. Akkuma would store the memory for later use & reflection. Playing the memories back to himself once more before he would speak. All the while a sinister grin spreading across his face as he viewed the events transpiring within his mind. With each passing moment his mind simultaneously ran through scenarios that could potentially evolve from this new information.

"How delightful, I was so unsure at how well he'd play." there was an almost maniacal delight to the tone of his words. Those emerald eyes of his would move to take in Kaen, holding him in that gaze filled with devilish joy. "How unfortunate for him that I've already had an introduction to her...I shall be looking forward to meeting this committee." The demons chakra fluctuated with his excitement at this knowledge, to the extent that chaotic energy occasionally danced across his flesh with an unnerving crackle not unlike that of electricity. "You have done exceptionally well in this matter my friend, your diligence here has provided us with a unique advantage. I couldn't have orchestrated it better, you've done well." he would say with an impressed nod, refilling their glasses as he did so. "Maintain this path...be sure this delegation finds its way to me. Ensure to inform them that he believes that I'm one of the few capable of such an act or likely to have knowledge of it." his held an excitement that was often reserved for battle with the Sage. However he could barely contain his delight in such circumstances after all. He had been hopeful that Raizo would prove worthy of his title but he had not expected the little Lord to have taken so well to the game he found himself an unwilling participant in.

"Tell me Kaen...what are your thoughts on my brother Uziuke?" the demonic Sage would ask his hybrid companion. Wondering if his comrade had contemplated devouring the potential hindrance to their path. Akkuma was glad that he had decided to handle it in the manner he had. But what would have happened had he decided Uzi needed to fall that day? In truth what would happen when his own path collided with that of Uzi's. For it was becoming obvious with each passing day that their destinies diverged from one another. If their paths did truly align once more he doubted that such a day would allow for a peaceful encounter. They walked drastically different paths now, although that did not mean he didn't care for his brother. Nor that he wished to see him fail, in fact he wished for Uzi to prosper. Though Akkuma could not allow his brotherly bond to cause his convictions to falter. Too much was at stake to allow such an operatic ending. "Our paths have begun to divert. I'm sure it is only a matter of time until the Fates see fit to cruelly make our paths collide." he would say with an almost somber tone to his voice. Which would be a surprising contrast to the delight his eyes seemed to reveal at such a thought. How monstrous his demonic nature truly was. Capable of enjoying the thought of conflict in such a situation despite the inevitable pain such an occurrence would bring him.

Akkuma however was all to familiar with having to choose between his dreams & those he cared about. He could not allow the sacrifices of the past to be halted by his own personal needs. That was a privilege afforded to those of his kin but not himself. His own purpose was greater then his own desires & needs. Soon they would all see his actions as necessary. Once they had witnessed the path they had been placed upon & the fruits it would bare.

[MFT, Snapshot saved in Slot 1/3. (2/3 is Terminus event message, 3/3 Kiko's Snapshot)]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was well received, appreciated even, but Kaen was not the type to need instant gratification or validation for every good step he took. In his mind it was a long game of chess, matters like these that is, where sometimes a pawn must fall in order to win the game. Some might think it a failure to lose what might appear to be a key piece needed for victory, not this particular Shinku. I suppose that was a convoluted way of thinking out the question the Immortal Trickster asked. "Your brother? I think nothing of him to tell the truth, at least in usual way of asking. If you mean in regards to everything we hope to see to fruition, then I am undecided..." The match was too early to tell if this certain pawn was needed for offering, as Kiko would put it. "Besides, if he's your brother than why wouldn't there be a chance to sway his interests elsewhere? If not by choice, force?" There were many avenues they could pursue, incrimination perhaps, he wouldn't just willingly come play with dear brother for nothing, would he...? Waving his hand, a vexed look on his face. "Either way, if you wanted to intercept whatever reply our mutual friend has for friends abroad, I imagine he's about done rattling on right about now." Indeed he is --> Link

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Listening to the words spoken by Kane he contemplated the possible avenues, wondering if he had missed a potential path for such an outcome. No, he was almost certain that such a development would be impossible to manufacture. "He possesses the compassion & desire to help those he cares about that I once lived by. Uziuke holds respect for the Sunans & the plights they have suffered. His kinship for this village and its people are a conviction he would not betray." he would calmly state in a matter of fact tone after all he knew his brother, better perhaps then he knew himself. "Truthfully, to rob him of his newfound purpose would be a great betrayal on my part. He has earned the right to at least follow his heart, even if it leads him against me." the Sage would say taking another gulp of the mysterious viscous liquid he'd produced for them both. Those emerald eyes of his would slide to Kaen. "Have you thought about how your own kin will react to what is to come?" Akkuma would ask Kaen, wondering if his hybrid companion had pondered that he too may end up in a situation not unlike that of his demonic friend. After all Kasen had entered a union with Riyota, one of Akkuma's sons who despised him. They were individuals that considered themselves above such immoral endeavors. That piercing gaze of his would hold his hybrid friend not bothering to contain his own curiosity at what Kaen might do in such a position. For he knew that his connection to Kasen was not unlike his own to Uziuke. In that there was very little that they would not do for their kin.

Perhaps the Sage was wondering if there was a chance that Kaen could be turned against him. In truth the thought had been one he'd already delved deeply into. No he genuinely wondered what his friend might do in the situation. For their actions endangered not just themselves but those they cared about. But if they succeeded the balance of power in the world would be rewritten. Beings such as themselves would no longer be subjected to the will of humanity without consequence. Sighing he would reach into his robe & withdraw an ornately carved wooden pipe. Packing it with his own mixture of various herbs he would ignite the contents & take a deep breath. While recent events had made him feel more alive then he had in years. Akkuma couldn't deny that he was tired & yet his work had only just begun. Exhaling with the thought he would let relief wash over him as the smoke danced around his form. There was no sign that Kaen had rejected the implanted memories he'd received. In fact his own conviction seemed to be sustained by the 'realization' of his nature & the inability to truly deny its needs.

"Tell me do you recall if the corps store genetic samples of the core?" he would inquire wondering if any precautions the village may had taken needed to be factored into coming events. If he were Anbu Sennin everyone of the shadows samples would be archived. In the event of any loose ends or traitors it would be easy enough to track down & dispose of such individuals. If so, gaining access to & manipulating those samples could prove invaluable. Especially given the potential for his genetic work that the sunans had demonstrated. He had found many individuals quite susceptible to a variety of manipulation to alter their very biology. To be able to access & replicate the abilities of the Sunan shadows would be incredible. No doubt they would have an interesting skill pool to experiment with. Given the coming Sennin Games he would need to make efforts to acquire the loyalty of shadows before they placed it with their new superior. He'd undertaken a variety of projects recently that could serve to benefit from such materials. If not he wondered how hard it would truly be to acquire such samples from individuals unknowingly. After all even veteran shinobi often made the mistake of leaving behind valuables samples. Few truly saw the value of such things, then again with how wide spread the acquisition of kekkei genkei had become in this age. Many clans had given up on their efforts to contain such valuable assets. Often leaving behind no shortage of material for him to collect.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Ugh..." Kaen's eyes rolled sarcastically, obviously perturbed by the entire notion of conviction and purpose. Turning towards the owner of whatever piss-poor attempt at a tavern this was, he would issue an assertive command. "Get out..." A low rumbling slowly crept out of Kaen's lungs like a guttural decree, all but one heeded his call. Just some stupid human, thinking himself pious or somehow better than Kaen. His emotions had been tampered with by the twisted plan set into motion by Akkuma and Kiko, his patience was already worn thin. He would have none of this nonsense any longer. There was no point in asking anymore, a simple command should be all that was needed for someone of such deplorable lineage. Rising from his chair, the 'Errrrr' of the chair echoed softly in the practically empty tavern. Kaen's heavy steps alerted the ignorant fool to his approach. 'Eeeyah, fuck off ya ox!' It would appear that this man possessed no respect. Had he actually gotten up and ran or something amusing Kaen might have let him live.

A sickening crunch followed by a viscid, wet suction-y noise. Akkuma would no doubt be watching, and if not it would only be because he knew exactly what was about to transpire. A sudden flash of fire erupted in the hand that held the dull man's heart. As the heart burned so did the body, a strange link between their soul and body, at least in Kaen's experiences with such things. A faint memory flashed in his eyes to a time Mother Suna herself taught him how to feed. A situation that often happened whenever Kaen would extinguish a human's soul, whether it be by fire, or mouth, the body somehow only kept what was not needed by the Ancient. For Mother Suna it was the properties of Earth, and so her victims usually turned into dush or sand. Kaen's turned to ash, as fire was all that was left, as that was all that was not needed by the Flame Court Ancient.

Now alone with the mischievous savant, Kaen would retake his seat. "I haven't seen her in years, I could care less what becomes of her, your son, or how they feel about me!" While not necessarily yelling as the ! might have hinted towards, the intent was meant to show aggression in some tawdry attempt to conceal his true feelings. Of course he cared about what Kasen thought about him, more so about her own wellbeing. He had some serious thinking to do in the near future, lest Kasen wised up and left town with Riyota. He wasn't sure which of his convictions would come out on top, this newfound path Akkuma has lead him down, or his primary goal in life leading all the way into adulthood, which was to protect Kasen at all, or any cost. Though, now, she was in the care of Akkuma's son. Initially that may sound less than idea, Riyota was a honorable. A feat no doubt in the realm of miraculous, for that of a Miroku anyway. But it might have been the turning point years ago, and a reason why they might not have spoken much for so long. He, of course, disagreed with the joining of Kasen and Riyota he also knew that he was capable of possessing the torch Kaen's weary arms have held high for so many years. So, I suppose, it would only ever be an issue if she faced him head on, or her dog came chasing. He wished her no harm, and would do his best to keep it that way. But time has a strange way of changing people, and the circumstances were... overwhelming.

"And in any case, I feel like we could use Uziuke's conviction against him, or rather for us." Downing the rest of the mysterious liquid Akkuma had provided he would continue; "Suna, as I'm sure you're MORE than aware of, is a sanctuary for the misfits, the freaks, monsters if you will. And he, of course, belongs to that family, as do we. Why not rally the TRUE people when the time comes. Because the world is going to come knocking soon, and they are going to be carrying pitchforks, blades thirsty for the blood of monsters..." They will come, he had no doubt in his mind. Not just because of the letter from Leaf, but because he knew what Akkuma was capable of, and he probably has begun to grow bored of his sandy abyss. The world just sounded so much more, sophisticated.

"Tell me do you recall if the corps store genetic samples of the core?" Yes, he knew exactly what he was inquiring towards. A failsafe that the Anbu Corp practiced like a religion. Each member, even the recruits that didn't make the cut, would have samples taken, blood, hair, even saliva. This would provide a number of benefits, but the most notable one was the ability to track sed individual down in the off chance they went rogue, or similar situations. "I know of what you speak, but Tenken moved it from it's original location years ago. He claimed it would be safe if only he, knew the official location." He knew full well why, trust, or lack there of. Too many times samples were tampered with, stolen or swapped. That said, we're talking only a few times, but even once would be enough to warrant such measures. "Why, who are you looking for?" Having only recently retired, and the extremely classified nature of the entire branch, he would probably be able to don his old attire and walk right in under their noses. No doubt he could easily attain whatever it was that Akkuma was looking for.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Those emerald eyes watched his hybrid companion in the reflection of a nearby glass. Anticipating what was to come & doing nothing. For he was not obligated to do so. When Kaen feasted on the individual who had dared show defiance to him. No doubt stemming from a place of foolishly misplaced confidence. Thinking his pact with the Sage obligated the Shinigami to protect him in this situation. But the man had been far to specific in his request & as such had left himself open to unmentioned threats such as awakening hybrid. For so long it seemed his nature had been asleep that it was now once more burning like a beacon. Listening to the words of his companion he wondered just how much of that he truly believed? He could feel the passion from the hybrid & understood that despite the evidence he still believed what he said. Instead of commenting his thoughts on this he waited voicing his question about the blood samples. 'Such a shame...that would have made things much easier.' he thought to himself, before turning that emerald gaze of his to Kaen. "Everyone like us & all who would oppose us. I wish to identify them all, the samples would have made it easier. But nonetheless the goal is still achievable." he would calmly say in answer as to why he wanted the samples & who he was looking for.

Standing the Sage would walk over to a nearby table. Slowly removing his robes to reveal the customized still-suit he wore underneath it. "Tell me do you still believe those lies you spout?" he would ask turning to face his compatriot with a genuine curiosity. "Or are you simply unable to acknowledge the truth due to your foolish pride?" he would ask yet another question knowing that these two questions would serve only to infuriate his comrade. "Your actions, your emotions. They give you away my friend. If you do not acknowledge the pain of these truths by the time you face them who knows what you will do." he stated with a tone finality & in a business-like manner. For the Sage this wasn't personal just business. "That would leave the potential for variables I am just not comfortable with leaving on the field." he would say. Perhaps a cryptic statement to his companion but one of truth to the Shinigami. If Kaen didn't face the conflict within him from these truths they could be weaponized down the track. That was not something the Sage could allow. Unfortunately the Pride of anyone from the Solar Court was not a simple thing to overcome.

"As for this village...we are not truly a part of it. Second class citizens kept close at hand, rather then having foes out of sight. The needs of those like us are frowned upon. Told to overcome the compulsions of our natures, as if it weren't a necessity of our genetics." his words were calm & held no hint of animosity for the village. For he did not blame them, given their history to expect anything less of them would be foolish. "If we were truly a part of this village our we would be cherished despite our needs. Instead we are forced to live as hollow versions of what we should be. Can you truly say that even Sousuke the most diplomatic of them would be willing to embrace our true natures?" Of course not, only a fool who refused to acknowledge the truth of things would fail to see the evidence for such claims.

"No doubt it will not be an easy process for you to acknowledge this. I do not hold this against you. Perhaps Sunagakure will prove me wrong. We shall leave it in your hands to guide them towards change. To accept beings like us for what we are & utilize our strengths." his words were genuine he would allow his comrade this chance if he so desired it. "Fortunately I must discipline you for destroying one of my business locations & a recent public conflict will only serve our goals. Should you manage to convince him of your innocence I've no doubt Raizo will defend you. Ask yourself however if he would still do so knowing you are guilty? That you had succumbed to your nature?" his words held a warmth that he reserved only for those close to him. For he hoped he was wrong & force would not be needed but he had seen the evidence firsthand.

"So by all means get what you need to out of your system this needs to be convincing." he stated in an effort to further provoke the hybrid into a emotional frenzy. For such methods were often the most efficient at dealing with beings such as Kaen. Publicly a show had to be put on but for the Sage this was much more important then that. This was necessary to gauge whether or not his old ally had the conviction required for what lay ahead of them. "This village is bound by the prejudices of it's forefathers. Let me remind you how they truly feel about beings such as us when we follow our nature." his words were cold & held the slightest note of sympathy. For he had no desire to shatter the beliefs of one he called friend. To further use him for the cause. Yet he had no choice, this was the only path forward. Chaotic chakra would begin to crackle around the Sages form. With each passing moment the air would gain an unnatural pressure to it. Anyone who wasn't the Sage would find it more taxing to utilize their chakra.

MFT
[Requesting Battle Mod]
[OOC: Sorry on the delay ninja. Let's do this! =P]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akkuma:
akkuma.png
::Health Points:: 45,000
::Chakra Points:: 34,200 - 2338 - 1000 = 30,862
::Cursed Chakra Pool: 10260 + 1440 - 625 + 2865 = 13,940
AP: 10 - 2.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 2.5 - 2 = 8 (1 AP Carries Over into Next Round)
Barrier HP: 5000 - 3399 = 1601
Maintaining: Barrier
Kaen:
Kaen.png

::Health Points:: 36,000 - 1440 - 1440 = 33,120
::Temporary HP:: 920
::Chakra Points:: 42,000 - 2205 - 284 - 347 - 2168 = 36,996
AP: 10 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 2 - 1.25 - 1.5 - 3.25 = 9.5 (0.5 AP Carries Over into Next Round)
Maintaining: Immolation Armor
At 0 Seconds
Akkuma’s Evil Creeps! (Dark Sage Passive) Nin Check!
Hits! (Akkuma’s 34 vs Kaen’s 30)
Kaen loses 1440 HP
+1440 to the CCP to Akkuma. New Pool is 11,700
Akkuma’s Power is Heavy! (Chakra Attuned Passive) +5% ((-15% from passives))Nin costs for Kaen!

At .50 Seconds
Kaen enters a Feral Shift (Inu Style)! Gains Temp Hp and Equips a Weapon!
-2100 CP/+2100 Temp HP
+2Acc/-10%dmg

At 1.00 Seconds
Kaen Enters Defensive Mode!
-2ACC/+4 Dodge

At 1.50 Seconds
Kaen Enters Main Branch Style: Push It Real Good! Pushing Through the Pain!
Half of DR goes to Temp HP

At 2.50 Seconds
Akkuma creates a Nature's Guard Barrier: Earth Type!
-2337.5CP/Creates a 5000HP Barrier with 10% DR against Earth and Physical Attacks

At 3.00 Seconds
Akkuma Enters his own Main Branch Style: Style Over Substance!

At 3.50 Seconds
Kaen empowers his Elemental Manifestation: Stage 2!
-1440 HP for transformation
New HP at 33,120
First 750 Damage (non illusion) blocked
+2 Acc/Dodge
Akkuma Equips a Weapon!
+2Acc/-10%dmg

At 4.75 Seconds
Kaen looks hungry like the wolf by activating Viscious Hunger!
15% Damage is gained as Temp HP (not lost at end of round)

At 6.25 Seconds
Kaen sets himself on fire! (Immolation Armor!)

At 6.50 Seconds
Ahh! Akkuma raises the Dead! There are 5 of them! They shuffle towards Kaen!

At 8.50
Akkuma creates sum Elemental Earth Clones!
Does Kaen Know?! No! (Akkuma’s 27 vs Kaen’s 26)

At 9.55
Kaen Strikes with Higuma! Since he is already equipped with a non-slashing Weapon, and this is a slashing technique, the attack will be through Hidden Weapon and will have no Bonus Acc or DMG Mods that a normal weapon would grant!
However, as the attack hits a Barrier all attacks Auto Hit
Deals 3399 Damage and does not break the Barrier!
Special Effect of Nature’s Guard: Earth!
Upon being attacked with a melee accuracy, the attacker has a 44% chance of having their called shot level increased. (Either the hands or the arms)
Roll was 57! No Called Shots raised!
Kaen’s New Temp HP = 506 (Viscous Hunger)
Cleave causes the attack to move on from the Barrier!
Kaen Cleaves into Zombies!

Zombie 1
Miss (32v35)
Hit (36vs26)
Hit (39vs20)
Hit (45vs34)
Hit (46vs27)
4744 DMG (destroyed)
Akkuma gains 573 Cursed Chakra back!

Zombie 2
Hit (42vs22)
Hit (46vs34)
Hit (40vs25)
Hit (33vs29)
4944 DMG (destroyed)

Zombie 3
Hit (38vs28)
Hit (45vs26)
Hit (36vs22)
Hit (33vs23)
5152 DMG (destroyed)

Zombie 4
Hit (36vs31)
Hit (34vs19)
Hit (39vs30)
Partial Hit (31vs31)
4687 (destroyed)

Zombie 5
Hit (45vs21)
Hit (47vs21)
Hit (43vs33)
Hit (36vs29)
5562 DMG (destroyed)

Cleave Moves to Clones!
Clone 1
Hit (31vs18)
Hit (48vs29)
Hit (37vs28)
Hit (40vs25)
5768 DMG (destroyed)

Clone 2
Hit (47vs19)
Hit (46vs14
Hit (41vs31)
Hit (47vs19)
5974 DMG (destroyed)

Clone 3
Hit (45vs17)
Hit (48vs28)
Hit (40vs19)
Hit (40vs14)
6180 DMG (destroyed)
New Temp HP is 920! (V. Hunger)
Akkuma regains a total of 2865 CCP back!
Destroying a Clone activates the Special Action: Crush!
No Clones were able to Crush Kaen! (91, 73, 50)
Welcome to my first mod! I apologize how long this took, even though I know both of you were happy to wait it out, I still will try to Endevor to be quicker from now on! Couple of things going forward:
-Do please try to include any passives that could be effecting your CP/HP/AP cost or Damage as I have ADHD, aka, Limited Brain RAM. This will help me keep up. I'll be double-checking anyways, (I have a list, I swear!) but this is so I have something to compare to. It took me forever to figure out how the hell Kaen was using Higuma when he wasn't equipped with a weapon that didn't deal Slashing Damage. I probably should have just asked.
-If I've missed something, don't be shy! My DMs are open!
-Looking forward to going mad calculating Round 2!
After some deliberation it came up that Kaen's Cleave should have indeed moved on to the next target after the barrier. The last bit has been change to reflect that and HP/CCP have been adjusted.
Forgot to roll Crush chances for destroying clones.

Last edited:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Tell me do you still believe those lies you spout? Or are you simply unable to acknowledge the truth due to your foolish pride? Your actions, your emotions. They give you away my friend. If you do not acknowledge the pain of these truths by the time you face them who knows what you will do. That would leave the potential for variables I am just not comfortable with leaving on the field." he would say. Perhaps a cryptic statement to his companion but one of truth to the Shinigami. If Kaen didn't face the conflict within him from these truths they could be weaponized down the track. That was not something the Sage could allow. Unfortunately the Pride of anyone from the Flame Court was not a simple thing to overcome. Furrowed brows sprung to life in response to these off-handed comments made by the sage. Just what was he getting at, was his intentions to piss him off or something? I mean.. he had a point, the duality of his nature was something of a uncertainty. He truly had no clue how he would react should Kasen stand in their way. This was something he knew would be an issue sooner or later, a truth that often had him wondering just how to rid himself of this human aspects inside his being. "What lies do you speak of? I've kept nothing from you, and yet you dare question my loyalty? Kasen may be a thorn in my side, but I can deal with her if it came to it, believe it!" The real question was whether or not Kaen himself believed it. It was doubtful he would be able to hurt her when it came right down to it. She was the only family he had left in this world, he was truly alone except for Kasen...

"As for this village...we are not truly a part of it. Second class citizens kept close at hand, rather then having foes out of sight. The needs of those like us are frowned upon. Told to overcome the compulsions of our natures, as if it weren't a necessity of our genetics." his words were calm & held no hint of animosity for the village. For Akkuma did not blame them, given their history to expect anything less of them would be foolish. "If we were truly a part of this village our we would be cherished despite our needs. Instead we are forced to live as hollow versions of what we should be. Can you truly say that even Sousuke the most diplomatic of them would be willing to embrace our true natures?" No... Sousuke would not. He trusted that man only to a certain degree. Sure he gave him a second chance here, making him a Lord, giving him the estate to live in. But was it truly a gift or just a dramatic way of ensuring another monster was on 'their side' and kept under whatever semblance of control they could muster. "Your words ring true, Sousuke would sooner bury us in the sand than actually help us. I feel more like a pet than an actual ally with him and the others in leadership within Sunagakure."

"No doubt it will not be an easy process for you to acknowledge this. I do not hold this against you. Perhaps Sunagakure will prove me wrong. We shall leave it in your hands to guide them towards change. To accept beings like us for what we are & utilize our strengths." his words were genuine he would allow his comrade this chance if he so desired it. "Fortunately I must discipline you for destroying one of my business locations & a recent public conflict will only serve our goals. Should you manage to convince him of your innocence I've no doubt Raizo will defend you. Ask yourself however if he would still do so knowing you are guilty? That you had succumbed to your nature?" his words held a warmth that he reserved only for those close to him. For he hoped he was wrong & force would not be needed but he had seen the evidence firsthand. "Discipline? Do you think me a child?!" Kaen's eyes flared to life at this statement, what the hell was he going on about disciplining him. Fortunately Kaen was no fool and was starting to put two and two together. "Oh... I see where you're going with this." Another layer to Akkuma's schemes. It would look well on his part if he and Akkuma were to fight publicly, thus reducing any signs or thoughts of them working together. Clever as always.

825624f62750c14ca89b0a8315bc534e.jpg
Knowing this was his goal, coupled with the fact that he believed fully that he had gone to Leaf and attacked them, Kaen had no choice but to go along with this plan. He still had no clue as to why he went to Leaf and murdered all those people, an enigma he hoped Akkuma would enlighten him on soon. "I feel as though we can convince Raizo of my innocence, especially with this little... 'disagreement' we're about to have..." A smirk crept across his face at the thought of battle. He could almost thank Akkuma for this outlet. He would give it his all to be as convincing as possible. All these poor, lowly people that would surely perish in the process. Just another thing to pin on the 'vile' and 'evil' Akkuma, tsk tsk tsk. "So by all means get what you need to out of your system this needs to be convincing." he stated in an effort to further provoke the hybrid into a emotional frenzy. A tactic easily used to push Kaen in the right direction. He knew just the words to say to provoke the Flame Court Hybrid. "I could say the same to you, sir. Do try not to die... again. HA!" A playful jest referring to the time his own sons managed to kill him, if you could even call it a kill. He still found a way to come back to the realm of the living.

As the sage released his own vile aura Kaen could already feel the pressure weighing down on him. It made it slightly more difficult to move and probably will effect his chakra manipulation. An interesting skill befitting the dark sage. Flames ignited from Kaen's body as he entered a wild, unkempt fighting style. It had been some time since he read anything on Akkuma's current fighting style and thought it best to gauge him a little first, and so he shifted his feet to be more agile at the cost of some precision. He was not the wild, guns blazing, all stops opened kind of guy anymore. Battle was more than just a show of pure power, something he learned along the way. Kaen watched as the dark sage erected an earthly barrier. "You expect me to be convincing when you hide behind a wall? Tch..." How annoying, just the type of thing Akkuma would do, am I right? Friggin trolls.

"Hide all you want, I will get to you eventually. HUAAAAH!" Kaen released his inner spirit, flames violently licking each and every way. It was not his full show of force, that would be for later. The immediate area around Kaen caught on fire, but it bothered him not. He welcomed the additional heat. But it wasn't enough, whipping through some hand seals the fire on his body grew ever larger and higher. If he kept this up the entire establishment would go up in flames. Wouldn't that just be a shame. It would be, of course, blamed on the dark sage. What was Kaen to do when he was attacked so suddenly by Lord Akkuma? It was merely self defense after all...

Suddenly a horde of undead sprung to life, coupled with clones. But these were merely a distraction. Balling his fists together the flames around them seemed to form fiery blades. Dashing to the barrier Akkuma had erected between them he pummeled his fists against the side in an attempt to get inside. To his surprise the barrier remained, it would appear the dark sage was stronger than the Hybrid gave him credit for. In this moment of confusion and surprise the undead horde tried to seize him. But his flames kept them at bay just enough for him to easily walk away unscathed. "Come now, Akkuma, darling. Do come out and play, these clones and dead things are child's play for me. I thought you wanted this to be convincing!" Kaen attempted to egg the dark sage on. He knew it would have little effect as Akkuma had a much better handle on his emotions than Kaen did. But it was fun none the less.

[OOC - Sending action soon]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage listened intently to the words spoken by his comrade. Kaen's attempts to rebuke his words failed to ring true, perhaps he wanted to believe in the face of those bonds his conviction would not falter. But already he had proven himself incapable of the mindset necessary to achieve what was ahead of them. Perhaps it was because of his ties with this village, ones bonds were a hard shackle to remove. Even being unable to deny the claims that if even Sousuke knew what he had done the Steward would still accept him. It pained the Sage to twist one he had come to call friend for his agenda. Unfortunately in his eyes it was the only path forward. Their kind had no future if the world continued on its current path. Humanity craved peace & such a world would not allow for beings with their needs. A sigh would escape his lips, true acceptance for their kind would not come from deception. After all manner of their kin had tried this path, in the end many of them lived as little more then tools.

Realization dawned upon Kaen as he deduced what Akkuma was doing. Unfortunately for him he decided to bring up some memories that still stung. The last time he perished had been at the hands of his sons. Both of whom had been turned against him by his foes. One of those had been Mother Suna herself. She had revealed to Kanmuri the monstrous truth about his Father. Giving birth to doubt & insecurity that was only solidified by his other son Riyota. The boys heart had allowed itself to be claimed by another foe of his. A priestess from one of Sunagakure's old houses. It was just another example of how the division & bickering of their kind had allowed for humanity to flourish. Even when so little of them remained they had been unable to see the greater threat to them all. Not even he was innocent of succumbing to his hubris, even now he felt his rage demanding he act. While a playful jest from the hybrid it remained a sore point for the Sage.

Those emerald eyes would burn with cold rage as he willed his emotions into control. That unwavering presence & malicious aura of Akkuma's rolled out. Kaen began to make his own preparations for the fight. Entering multiple stances some he recognized others he did not. While paying attention to his opponent the Sages hands were flying through handseals. Upon completion the earth beneath the structure would erupt through the floor encircling the Sage in a small dome of protective earth. He knew the act would only frustrate Kaen. This would serve him well while allowing him to make his preparations. Entering his own preferred version of the Main Branch styles, one that focused on precision over damage. Next he equipped on his augmented gloves, each one bearing his own customized seal that granted them a variety of properties. Now he was ready to place some decoys upon the field. It didn't take long for him to be able to sense that the battle had begun outside. Much to his surprise moments after he'd finished summoning his undead minions & clones they were destroyed. Feeling the energy return from his undead minions along with the link to his clones being severed. Told him Kaen had quickly disposed of his minions, at least he no doubt believed that.

However much like their Master his undead minions did not stay dead. This would be something his foe soon learned, in the meantime he had to devise a means to give himself the necessary advantage for victory. How interesting this was, it seemed Kaen had gained some tricks of his own. Akkuma looked forward to discovering just what the hybrid was capable of in unrestricted combat. "Let's see how you handle this Kaen..." he would say from within the dome as he reformulated his strategy.

MFT
[Sending Actions Shortly, Apologies on the Delay.]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
akkuma.png

Akkuma:​
::Health Points:: 45,000 - 4814 - 1200 - 6050 = 32,936
::Chakra Points:: 30,862 - 500 - 1092 = 29,270
::Cursed Chakra Pool: 13,940 + 1325 - 2200 - 1000 = 12065
AP: 11 (-1) - 3 - 3 - 2.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 = 0.37 Carries Over
Maintaining: Zombois, The Pit, Styles
Kaen.png
Kaen:
::Health Points:: 33,120 - 1325 + 481 + 1200 - 2991 + 605 - 299 = 30,791
::Temporary HP:: 920 - 250 = 670 | 722 - 3713 = 0 | 619 | 908
::Chakra Points:: 36,996 - 305 - 819 - 1925 - 1925 = 32,022
AP: 10.5 - 2.5 - 3 - 3 - 2 = 2 AP Remaining/1 AP Carries Over
Maintaining: Immolation Armor, Styles, Vicious Hunger
Zombi 1:
HP: 1665 - 3600 = Ashes
Zombi 2:
HP: 1665 -20 = 1645
Zombi 3:
HP: 1665 - 20 = 1645

At 0 Seconds
Maintain Costs!
-500 CP from Akkuma
-305 CP from Kaen
Akkuma Drops the Trusty Barrier!
Akkuma’s Evil Creeps! Nin Check!
Hits (50 vs 44)
-1325 HP from Kaen
+1325 CCP to Akkuma
Akkuma’s Power is Heavy! +5% Nin costs for Kaen
Three Zombois regenerate!

At 2.38 Seconds
Kaen blasts out a firery energy beam with Elemental Shockwave using special action Unmask!
(-819 CP)
Crit Hits! (50 vs 37)
Akkuma uses Body Switch to swap places with a Zomboi!
(-1 AP and 1092 CP)
Zomboi 1 is Toast. (3600 Damage)
Gained 540 Temp HP, but doesn’t overwrite the higher amount

At 2.73 Seconds
Akkuma attempts to trap Kaen in a world of darkness by casting the Genjutsu: Night! He doubles down by using the Sensory Move - Mental Focus and attempts to futz with Kaen’s chakra capability with Elemental Illusion - Water! His Shinobi 101 allows him to cast this through Ninjutsu Accuracy! (scary!)
Miss! (36 vs 40)

At 3.33 Seconds
2 Zombois attack Kaen!
Hit! (35 vs 31)
Partial Hit! (38 vs 39)
Neither Catch the Burn Effect from Immolation Armor
Deals 250 Damage to Kaen’s Temp HP

At 5.24 Seconds
Kaen swirls energy in the palm of his hand and lunges at Akkuma with Perfected Rasengan! He attacks with Feint, onto his opponent’s trickiness! He uses the Special Action - Shapeshift to make it his own! Adds accuracy, reduces costs, and removes some damage, and then changes the elemental to Wind Rasen-Shuriken! It’s cast with Ninjutsu Accuracy from Aura Strike (despite choosing Melee from Shapeshift)!
(-1925 CP)
Attack 1: Hit (40 vs 31) (Chakra Severed 1)
Attack 2: Hit (49 vs 31) (No Sever)
Attack 3: Hit (35 vs 31) (Chakra Severed 2)
Attack 4: Hit (49 vs 37) (Chakra Severed 3)
Attack 5: Miss (Chakra Severed Chance Capped)
Attack 6: Crit Hit! (51 vs 32) (Chakra Severed Chance Capped)
Deals 4814 Holy Damage
Heals 481 HP
Gains 722 Temp Hp
Akkuma is Effected by Chakra Sever! (-3% Chakra every Round)
Akkuma is hit by Leech Life! -2 Hp Mod
Kaen Gains +2 HP Mod

At 5.46 Seconds
Akkuma casts Shredding Torrent at Kaen! Holy Checks Batman! 3 Called Shot checks! Akkuma also casts this jutsu with the Affinity Move - Feint! This attack is dripping not with elemental prowess, but with Akkuma’s deep cursed chakra! Using Style Over Substance, he pumps up the Accuracy at the cost of Damage! Being that the attack is now Cursed, it would loses some damage to Kaen’s Holy Nature, but with all buffs/debuffs considered, the damage is at normal range!
(-2200 CCP)
Hits! (54 vs 31)
Kaen has the Bear Zodiac and Temp HP which means all Called Shot chances are negated!
Deals 4950 Cursed Damage!
25% DR from Kaen!
722 Points is Absorbed by Temp HP!
2991 Total Damage
619 Temp HP Gained from Main Branch Style!

At 6.66 Seconds
2 Zombois Attack Kaen!
Miss! (31 vs 40)
Miss! (28 vs 45)

At 7.73 Seconds
Akkuma’s not finished! He now rips open a deadly hole in the ground with the Pit of Crimson Tears!
(-1000 CCP/550CCP Per Rnd)

At 8.10 Seconds
Kaen attacks with Perfected Rasengan again! This time he uses the Affinity Move - Focus! This increases his Accuracy and Crit Range, while using Shapeshift once more to cater the Ninjutsu to attack according to his unique whims! Accuracy, Reduce Costs, and some lowered damage! It’s Element is changed to Water for the Rasen-Tsunami! It’s cast with Ninjutsu Accuracy from Aura Strike (despite choosing Melee from Shapeshift)!
(-1925 CP)
Hits! (36 vs 30)
6050 Holy Damage!
Secondary Effect doesn’t Hit!
Heals 605 HP
Gains 908 Temp HP which Overwrites the Current!

At 8.18 Seconds
Akkuma attempts to kick Kaen. No really! Into the PIT OF CRIMSON TEARS!
Miss! (27 vs 35)

At 8.63 Seconds
Once again, Akkuma is asking Kaen to get into the pit…by kicking him!
Hit! (30 vs 30)
Kaen is now in the Pit! His last action is interrupted!

Kaen Takes 299 Cursed Damage!
What a neat round! As before, if you see anything I missed let me know so I can edit it in. If you disagree with the ruling of something, DM me and I'll sort it out! I apologize how long this took to get out, again, but now that I'm fully official, rounds should go slightly faster if you choose to continue! Thanks for letting me use this for my training!

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Hhhhhhhhyyyaaaaaaaa!!!!" A deafening bellow resounded through the air, shattering the windows and shaking the walls, as Kaen let loose a thundering cry. A plume of flames erupted over Akkuma's earthen barrier in reaction to the sudden influx of fiery power emanating from the large Hybrid. The surge of energy melted away the wall like a forsaken marshmallow fallen into the burning embers of the campfire. Easily ripping away the barrier the flames attemped to engulf the demon known as Akkuma. At first glance it would have appeared the technique stroke true, but the sly Miroku managed to swap places with one of his petty undead creeps. "Tch..." An annoyed click would be heard as Kaen lamented his last attack.

A twinge of darkness attempted to swell up in Kaen's mind as a failed genjutsu tried to overtake him. But the large man was quick to burn it out of his mind. "Tcchh, you fight like you're doing business. As if we were having a conversation. Fiendish and from the shadows. I expected more out of pale-face, half-cooked demon like you. Quit playing with my emotions and show me what the Miroku clan is capable of!" More taunting would ensue as Kaen toyed with the head of the Miroku clan. Some zombie boys would claw at the large, burning man. But they merely tickled the man as his flames protected him from their grimey paws.

Utilizing a famous technique known by man top-tier shinobi, Kaen would form a rasengan in the palm of his hand. Being one of the few elite within this village, he had access to many types of jutsu, including wind-style. Pumping wind nature into the orb of energy he would quickly transform it into a 'Rasenshuriken'. But wait, there's more! Being that of Ancient linage he possessed unique control over the element of fire. Somehow he was able to add fire into the jutsu's mixture. Wind and Fire together created a jutsu of extraordinary heat. Using his large hands Kaen would rip the jutsu into pieces to form six individual orbs of swirling, wind buffed flames. In the corner of his eye he spotted Akkuma. "Ha! I got you know, hahahahaha." Maniacal laughter rang out as a battle-focused Kaen barraged the area where Akkuma stood with the rasengans.

A wide grinned Kaen watched onward as the flames continued to burn, smoke billowing up and out of the now burning building. He could no longer see Akkuma from behind the black plumes of smoke. He would be caught off guard as thousands of shards of paper came screaming out of the flames towards the unsuspecting red-head. Though his flames would burn up a portion of the papyrus, a larger portion would make contact with the man, pushing him back a few feet. Tensing up his body, his bulky muscles would protect him from the brunt of the damage, much tough. "Huh... I didn't think you had it in you Akkuma. Color me impressed. But don't stop now, the fun is just beginning!" Easily shoving aside the walking dead Kaen would hop over a newly formed pit in the ground. Raising a single brow he wondered what that was for...

Again Kaen would form a rasengan, just as he did before, but this time he added in water in place of wind. This time the waters would be boiling like mad as Kaen pumped in his own fire energy, the water reaching unprecedented levels of temperature. Grabbing hold of Akkuma he would shove the boiling rasengan into his demon face with much glee. "Convincing enough for ya?!" Perhaps he was going a bit overboard, letting his emotions get the better of him. Perhaps that was exactly what Akkuma wanted of him. Either way it was probably not going to stop, it had been some time since he got to let loose and actually have some fun for once. A kick followed quickly behind this attack, but Kaen would block it just in time. What came next would be a sight to behold...

[OOC - sending actions soon]

Last edited:

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
That devilish aura of the Sage had enveloped Kaen within its grasp, managing to sap away at his life force. A passive war of attrition was already being waged against the Hybrids chakra supply. Knowing that his barrier would soon yield to Kaen's power he dispelled the technique by no longer expelling the chakra for it. As the earth that surrounded him began to crumble away a deafening roar could be heard on the other side. Those Ancient infused flames of the Hybrid burning through the earth turning it into liquid molten rock. Now molten rock cascaded down itself towards him, flames dancing through the exposed earth towards his flesh with a searing heat. During this commotion three of his undead servants had arisen from the ashes around them. With a quick burst of chakra the Sage switched places with one of the zombies just in time as it was incinerated in his place. A look of undeniable relief was upon his face at having escaped the attack, Kaen it seemed needed no encouragement to make the fight convincing.

The Sages hands flew through a series of handseals as he attempted to cloud Kaen's mind in darkness. However the Hybrid shook off the mental assault & began mocking him. It seemed that he was unsatisfied with the methods used by the Sage. In retaliation his zombies would strike out as he hissed a reply to the Hybrid. "I'm just getting started, by the time I'm done with yo..." his words were cut short as multiple blazing rasen-shurikens struck his form. Kaen called out with glee at his success as the assault exploded in a mixed elemental barrage. He could feel part of his chakra core had been severed by the strikes, even worse he could swear the Hybrid had sapped away at his life. Akkuma's heart would begin to thud as his mind came to the conclusion he may actually lose this battle. The excitement of this realization pierced the fog of pain he was feeling. Thankfully the heat from Kaen's attacks had cauterized the many slices from the strike.

Attempting to regain his senses the Sage willed his undead servants to strike at his foe once more, although this time the Hybrid would not be so easily caught off guard by them. Easily dodging their efforts to strike at his flesh, fortunately the succeeded in buying him enough time to perform another series of handseals. The structure around them began to groan & crack from the brunt of Kaen's assault. How much longer could it withstand the sheer force of their attacks at one another? Upon completion of those seals he created a violent torrent of paper that glowed with his cursed nature. This technique collided with his foe but much to his displeasure where many would have been crippled his foe seemed to weather the brunt of the attack with ease. Such an attack seemed more to his opponents preference complimenting him with a note of surprise. Kaen's massive frame began closing the gap between them.

Once more he weaved a series of handseals this time opening up the earth between them to reveal a massive pit. His opponent avoided the pit with ease, it seemed he was unbothered by the appearance of the hazard. But he like many others would learn why the Pit of Crimson Tears was a fearsome technique. Unfortunately for him the bulking frame of Kaen had crossed the space between them & grabbed him with a gleeful look upon his face. The taunt rang in his ears as his flesh was seared by the boiling water of his foe, it's Ancient infused energies amplifying the pain it inflicted upon him. An inhuman roar of pain escaped the Sage as he writhed in the Hybrids grasp, steam still rising from his scalded flesh. Twisting & contorting like a mindless beast until he struck out with a precise kick intended for his foes face. Kaen blocked the strike with ease, unfortunately for him this provided the wounded Sage with enough leverage for his next strike. Fluidly twisting into another strike this time planting the soul of his Geta right into Kaen's gut launching him free of the hybrids grasp & knocking his foe into the Pit of Crimson Tears.

Where he would normally take this moment to gloat it was instead used to pick himself up from the ground. Burning debris from the structure around them beginning to fall around them. He could feel the heat of the flames around them amplified by his burnt & scalded flesh. Akkuma's chest rasped with each breath, the agony of his burns moving with each breath served only to fuel the mindless rage rising within him. Form trembling he pushed himself up from the ground, fingers twitching with each restrained urge to follow his foe into the Pits depths like a mindless beast. "Ancient mongrel!" the snarled curse escaped his lips with a venomous loathing. How much longer could he possibly keep himself restrained? With each moment he had come closer to losing himself to that all consuming pull from within. There were no doubts about his own monstrous nature, what he needed was to expose the other monsters within the villages walls.

(OOC: Whoop let's do this! Loving the RP so keen for this! I'll be sending in muh stuff soon, keep up the great work Tama.)
MFT

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
akkuma.png
Akkuma:
::Health Points:: 32,936 + 1232 = 34,168
::Chakra Points:: 29,270 - 500 - 878 - 792 - 1980 = 25120
::Cursed Chakra Pool:: 12,065 - 500 +1232 - 88 - 4800 - 220 = 7689
AP: 10.37 - 2.5 - 3.5 - 3 = 1.37, 1 Ap carries over
Maintaining: Style Over Substance - Main Branch Stance, Corpse Soil Master Rank, Pit of Crimson Tears
Kaen.png
Kaen:
::Health Points:: 30,791 - 1232 - 519 - 775 - 735 - 748 - 746 - 76 - 135 - 133 - 1236 - 2233 - 576 = 21, 647
::Temporary HP:: 908 | 87 | 140 | 123 | 125 | 124 | 19 | 23 | 22 | 743 | 1671 | 743 | 372
::Chakra Points:: 32,022 - 305 - 1236 - 1485 - 1050 = 27, 946
AP: 11 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 3.75 - 2.5 - 4.5
Maintaining: Feral Shift, Vicious Hunger, Immolation Armor
Zomboi 1: Hp: 1645 - 8 - 4950 - 4950 = dust in the wind.
Zomboi 2: Hp: 1645 - 14 - 4950 - 11,138 = Thanos'd
Zomboi 3: Hp: 1665 - 4950 - 4950 = dust in the wind.
Zomboi 4: Hp: 1665 - 4950 - 4950 = dust in the wind.
Zomboi 5: Hp: 1665 - 13 = 1652

The Pit: 3250 - 1000 = 2250
Trickster's Agent:
::Health Points:: 27,000
::Chakra Points:: 21,000 - 420
::AP:: 5 - .5 - .5 - .5 - .5

At 0 Seconds
Maintain Costs!
-500 CP from Akkuma
-500 CCP from Akkuma
-305 CP from Kaen
Chakra Sever on Akkuma! (3% chakra loss)
-878 CP from Akkuma
Kaen Drops Defensive Mode!
Zombois regenerate!
Hit! Crit success! (not sure it gets the crit treatment tho, so for now only 4%)
(1232 Damage/HP-CCP Gain)
Kaen takes 519 Cursed Damage after Temp HP and DR from The Pit!
Gains 87 Temp HP!
Kaen is afflicted with the Splinter Effect! All actions now have a 15% chance to raise a bleed level!
(17)
Kaen attempts one free try at getting out of the Pit!
Fails!
(38 v 38)
Splinter Check!
Fails!
(97)
Takes 775 Cursed Damage!!
Gains 140 Temp HP!

At 0.91 Seconds
Kaen attempts to leave the Pit!
Fails!
(33 v 33)
Splinter Check!
Fails!
(35)
Takes 735 Cursed Damage!
Gains 123 Temp HP!

At 1.82 Seconds
Fails!
(34 vs 44)
Splinter Check!
Fails!
(52)
Takes 748 Cursed Damage
Gains 125 Temp HP!

At 2.41 Seconds
Akkuma casts Medical Ward on himself!
(88 Cursed Chakra/792 Normal Chakra)
Seal to activate once he hits 40% HP!

At 2.73 Seconds
Fails!
(35 vs 38)
Splinter Check!
Fails!
(85)
Takes 746 Cursed Damage
Gains 124 Temp HP!

At 3.33 Seconds
Akkuma’s Zomboi’s attack! Since The Pit is still active, they attack that as it acts like a Barrier!
Zomboi 1-5
Auto Hits!
Deals 1000 Damage to The Pit!

At 3.64 Seconds
Kaen attempts to leave the pit!
Success!
(45 vs 32)

At 5.79 Seconds
Akkuma summon’s his Super Zombie: Trickster’s Agent! He summons it with +20% costs to give it +3 Melee Acc! (Contract Mastery)
(4800 Cursed Chakra!)
The Zombie is a Hyuuga!
Trickster’s Agent activates the Byakugan!

At 6.66 Seconds
Akkuma’s Zomboi’s attack!
Zomboi 1
Hit!
(37 vs 30)
Deals 76 Damage!
Takes 8 Damage!
Zomboi is caught on Fire!
Kaen gains 19 Temp HP!
Zomboi 2
Hit!
(46 vs 36)
Deals 135 Damage!
Takes 14 Damage!
Kaen gains 23 Temp HP!
Zomboi 3
Miss!
Zomboi 4
Miss!
Zomboi 5
Hit!
(41 vs 36)
Deals 133 Damage!
Takes 13 Damage!
Kaen gains 22 Temp HP!

At 6.79 Seconds
Trickster’s Agent Equips their weapon!
+2 Acc/-10% DMG
Byukugan is ready!
+2 ACC/Dodge

At 7.05 Seconds
Kaen unleashes the Fist of Sin w/ Wrath Action on a Zomboi! This attack uses the Special Action Wrath! For 1 AP extra, Kaen hits with this attack twice! Gains extra damage from Fire and Holy attributes!
(CP/HP cost = 1236)
Zomboi 1
Attack 1 Hits! Deals 4950 Holy Damage! Gains 743 Temp HP!
(41 vs 30)
Attack 2 Hits! Deals 4950 Holy Damage! Temp HP is the Same!
(49 vs 21)
Zomboi 1 is dead-er

Kaen Cleaves! (thank you for not using Higuma!)

Zomboi 2
Attack 1 Hits! Deals 4950 Holy Damage! Temp HP is the Same!
(47 vs 33)
Attack 2 Hits! Deals Crit! 11,138 Holy Damage! New Temp Hp at 1671!
(50 (crit) vs 33)
Zomboi 2 is dead-er
Zomboi 3
Attack 1 Hits! Deals 4950 Holy Damage! Temp HP is back to 743!
(36 vs 31)
(42 vs 23)
Zomboi 3 is dead-er
Zomboi 4
Attack 1 Hits! Deals 4950 Holy Damage! Temp HP is the Same!
(43 vs 24)
(31 vs 23)
Zomboi 4 is dead-er
Zomboi 5
Attack 1 Misses!
(32 vs 35)
The train stops here!

At 7.79 Seconds
Trickster’s Agent enters the Gentle Fist Style!
+2 ACC/+1 Crit/+8% Suppression and Called Shot chance!

At 8.68 Seconds
Akkuma aims and casts Gamma Ray!
(220 Cursed Chakra/1980 Normal Chakra)
Uses Feint Affinity move to make sure it lands!
+4 Accuracy and -30% Damage from Style over Substance!
Kaen was unable to Auto Dodge!
(56)
Hits!
(47 vs 38)
Deals 2233 Cursed Damage!
Deals Chakra Burn for 1485 Chakra Damage to Kaen!
Kaen gains 372 Temp Hp!

At 8.79 Seconds
Trickster’s Agent enters Fire Chakra Style - Flare Touch!
Extra Fire Damage from Melee Contact!

At 9.32 Seconds
Defends himself by casting a Ring of Fire around himself!

At 9.79 Seconds
Trickster’s Agent attempts to attack Kaen but is buffeted by the flames!
Costs 1 AP to attempt entering the Ring of Fire, and that attempt pushes the timing beyond 10 Seconds, thus the attack is interrupted!

At 9.99 Seconds
Akkuma’s remaining Zomboi attacks!
Misses!

Kaen takes 576 Cursed Damage!

Whew, what a round!
Kaen; you are unable to cast your last Jutsu due to running out of time.
Akkuma; your Hyuuga is unable to complete their other actions due to running out of time.
If anyone finds faults let me know so I can get right on it!
Edit 1: Fixed Akkuma's HP gained from Dark Sage passive.

Last edited:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Fourteen feet down, Kaen was trapped in this pit of crimson tears. Sharpened shards of wood splintered outwards in all directions on the sides of the pit, making it that much more difficult to escape from. Only moments ago did Akkuma sparta kick Kaen into this hell hole. The question now was how to get out, making a 14 foot vertical jump seemed out of the question, Kaen just wasn't that acrobatic. Attempting to grab onto the shards they would cut deep into his skin. It would appear he would not escape without taking a bit of damage...

After many failed attempts to get out Kaen had a brilliant idea. Super charging his aura he let loose a burst of fiery energy that consumed the wooden shards, allowing Kaen to grab hold of the sides of the pit with chakra concentrated to the bottom of his feet. A few small jumps from wall to wall and Kaen was finally free! But just as soon as he gained his freedom Akkuma's zombies were upon him. Grabbing, gnawing, gnashing, they surrounded the Flame Court Hybrid.

With a burst of strength Kaen threw them off and away from him, gaining some space. Charging a downed zombie he would leap in the air and come crashing down with a knee straight into its chest, bursting it instantly. Turning to face the oncoming horde he quickly rose to his feet and burst towards the crowd. Grabbing hold of two zombies heads he would slam them against the wall causing their skulls to collapse on themselves. Another zombie came barreling towards him, but he kept his momentum and let loose a heavy punch to its gut, causing it to go flying across the room and slam against the opposite wall, slowly slumping to the floor. Swing an arm wildly he tried to connect with the last zombie, but missed.

Too caught up with the horde that Akkuma had summoned he took a massive burst of energy to the chest, causing him to stumble backwards, loosing his breath. That actually hurt... As prideful and sure of himself, Kaen was realizing that Akkuma was more than just demon scum. He had the bite to back up that bark. This called for some action, Kaen would not lose to this Miroku. Summoning a wall of fire Kaen would surround himself in preparation for an ace up his sleeve, so to speak. Soon Akkuma would realize that Kaen was not some joe shmo ninja, no. He was a force to be reckoned with. "So, Akkumja... What excuse shall I use for this confrontation? It's gotta be convincing to fool Raizo."

[OOC - Sending actions soon]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Quickly the flow of battle had changed to favor the Sage. Those tricks of his would prove to be more dangerous then his comrade had no doubt initially anticipated. To underestimate the Sage was a something few individuals survived. Fortunately Kaen was an impeccable specimen when it came to Hybridization. Lesser beings would have succumbed already to the methods utilized by the Sage. Knowing his methods would contain Kaen only for so long he acted to further tip the scales of battle in his favor. Summoning another undead being to the field. This specimen was not like his other undead minions. Something his foe would discover soon enough. Once more his opponent wasted more of his energy attacking the Sages minions. Beings who would continue to regenerate so long as Akkuma continued to pay their cost needed to keep them here. Seeing an opportunity he lashed out with a ray of radioactive chakra. Striking true he felt satisfaction knowing Kaen had felt but a taste of the suffering that was to come.

Byakugan surveyed the battlefield as his undead minion attempted to break through the defensive barrier of flames that had encircled his opponent. "Excuse? You Ancient abominations have been a thorn in my side since I arrived here." Each word was coated in anger. Chakra cracking the flooring beneath his feet, steam rising from his form as those emerald eyes attempted to pierce the flames to meet the gaze of his foe. "I couldn't understand why the Sunans protected you all with such secrecy. Then it dawned on me. Unlike me & my kin you all lied." From the tone of his voice this was an affront in his eyes. But why? It wasn't like the Sage was beyond using deception or manipulation. "You all pretend to keep your natures in check while living secret lives, feeding them. The unacknowledged shackles of secrecy allow you abominations to be managed with ease. In secret you are divided & voiceless." Yet despite his anger there was no animosity, he didn't blame them for this. No doubt many of them had not been in the position to argue against such secrecy governing their lives.

But it had put the Miroku & the Sage in a tough position. They had lost everything except who they were. Due to this they were unwilling to change their ways. Especially in the face of hypocrisy. Despite their flaws they had bled & died for this village. Dealt with only in secret & publicly spoken against at numerous times. They operated like many other clans, they even had dietary requirements that had been proven to be tolerated by the village. When the village had been devastated they had helped rebuild the above ground residential zones. All manner of citizen had engaged with them in some manner. But always in secret, while this was sometimes due to discretionary reasons. Much of the stigma that still plagued their clan was from the opposition they faced officially. Over time it had become apparent the only way to deal with that was to expose there were many monsters within this village. That unlike himself & his kin they did not have the decency to be honest about what they were.

This coupled with the sleights he'd suffered at the hands of Mother Suna & Raizo's apparent disbelief in their continued existence. Their continued secrecy had allowed for them to easily be used when it came to drawing attention from the other Nations. While they were currently nothing but a bedtime story about the legends of old some knew the truth. If needed he would ensure everyone knew the truth. Even the truth could be wielded as a weapon if one was a capable enough player of the game. He prepared for what was to come he would rend this building asunder & reveal their battle to those outside. From their he would enact the most important part of the performance. Whether they knew it or not in the long run they would benefit from the exposure brought from whispers of stories into reality once more.

(Sorry on the Delay, Actions Sent)

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
1684867238399.png
Akkuma:

::Health Points:: 34,168 - 4950 - 4140 = 25,078
::Chakra Points:: 25,120 - 500 - 1026 - 1683 - 478 - 704 = 20,729
::Cursed Chakra Pool:: 7689 +866 - 187 - 1870 - 53 - 78 = 6367
AP: 11 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 2.5 = 0.5 AP Remaining, 10.5 AP next round
Maintaining: Style Over Substance - Main Branch Stance, Corpse Soil Master Rank
1684867259794.png
Kaen:
::Health Points:: 21, 647 - 866 - 2894 - 3040 - 30 - 125 - 1082 + 495 + 414 - 152 = 14,367
::Temporary HP:: 372, 216, 270 - 150 = 120, 25, 25, 743 - 550 = 193
::Chakra Points:: 27, 946 - 170 - 135 - 500 - 4200 - 1082 - 2168 = 19,691
AP: 10 - 4.5 - 2.75 - 2.75 = 0AP Remaining
Maintaining: Feral Shift, Vicious Hunger, Immolation Armor
Called Shot Locations:
Legs: Sprained
Zomboi 1:
Hp: 1652 - 800 - 15 = 837
Zomboi 2:
Hp: 1665 - 800 - 15 = 837
Zomboi 3:
Hp: 1665 - 800 - 15 = 837
Zomboi 4:
Hp: 1665 - 800 = 865

Earth Clone 1:
HP: 1806
CP: 1806

Earth Clone 2:

Earth Clone 3:

Trickster's Agent:
::Health Points:: 27,000 - 800 - 800 = 25,400
::Chakra Points:: 20,580 - 420 = 20,160
::AP:: 5 - 1 - 1 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 = 0AP Remaining
Tetsugo
::Health Points:: 29,400
::Chakra Points:: 38,400 - 588
::Action Points:: 2.5 - 1.5 = 1 AP Remaining

At 0 Seconds
Maintain Costs!
-500 for Akkuma
-170 for Kaen
-135 for Kaen
-500 for Kaen
-420 for Trickster
Chakra Sever on Akkuma! -1026 CP (3% chakra loss)
Zombois regenerate! 3 get back up for a total of 4!
Hit! -866 HP from Kaen
+866 CCP for Akkuma

At 2.0 Seconds
The Trickster attempts to move into the Ring of Fire!
Fails! (32 vs 37)
Takes 800 Damage!

At 2.73 Seconds
Akkuma Casts Scorn of Aquarius!
Akkuma adds Style over Substance to gain +4 ACC/-30% damage!
Jutsu has +2 ACC
Has a +36% Chance to cause Crush!
Kaen's Auto Dodge Failed (45)
Hits! (47 vs 29)
Deals 2894 Damage!
Kaen Gains 216 Temp HP!
Crush Effect misses! (89)

At 3.3 Seconds
Zombies 1-4 Attempt to Enter the Ring of Fire!
Zombie 1 Fails! Takes 800 Damage! (26 v 51)
Zombie 2 Fails! Takes 800 Damage! (22 vs 33)
Zombie 3 Fails! Takes 800 Damage! (28 vs 38)
Zombie 4 Fails! Takes 800 Damage! (32 vs 40)
Ring of Fire really doin the work here.

At 4.0 Seconds
The Trickster attempts to move into the Ring of Fire!
Fails! (42 vs 47)
Takes 800 Damage!

At 4.50 Seconds
Kaen Summons his Contract Summon! The Legendary Weapon: Tetsugo, the Spirit Breaker!
Using Soul Regalia, he drops his weapon and equips the Summon!
Acc +2, Dmg -10%
Kaen drops the Ring of Fire!

At 5.00 Seconds
The Trickster Strikes with a Called Shot Basic Attack!
Kaen's Auto Dodge Failed (99)
Hits! Crit! (47 vs 30) Deals 1069 Damage!
But then Kaen’s Summon activates Burst of Asuka, I mean, Confetti!
Kaen Auto-Dodges the attack!
The Trickster is confounded by confetti! (34 vs 28)
Takes 705 Holy Damage!
Tetsugo heals 71 Hp!
Bleeding Chance Fails!

At 5.46 Seconds
Akkuma casts a Cursed Shredding Torrent!
He uses the Affinity Move Debilitate to increase the Secondary Effect!
He uses Style over Substance to reduce Damage by 30% and increase the Accuracy by +4!
Kaen's Auto Dodge Failed (46)
Hits! (48 vs 28)
Deals 3040 Cursed Damage
Kaen gains 270 Temp HP!
Missed Called Shot (64)
Missed Called Shot (60)
Missed Called Shot (95)

At 6.00 Seconds
The Trickster Attacks with a Basic Strike!
Kaen's Auto Dodge Succeeds! (14)

At 6.66 Seconds
Akkuma’s Zomboi’s attack!
Zomboi 1
Hit! (41 vs 41)
Deals 0 Damage (Absorbed by Temp HP)
Takes 15 Damage from Immolation Armor!
Zomboi 2
Hits! (32 vs 28)
Deals 30 Damage
Takes 15 Damage!
Kaen Gains 25 Temp HP!
Zomboi 3
Hits! (42 vs 30)
Deals 125 Damage!
Takes 15 Damage!
Kaen Gains 25 Temp HP!
Zomboi 4
Miss! (27 vs 40)
Burn Chance fails for all Zombies! (52,65,27,17)

At 7.00 Seconds
The Trickster Attacks with a Basic Strike!
Kaen's Auto Dodge Succeeds! (5)

At 7.25 Seconds
Kaen uses Fist of Sin w/ Wrath Special Action!
They Hit! (40 vs 38/46 vs 45) (Partial Damage)
Deals 4950 Holy Damage!
Kaen Heals 495 Damage!
Kaen Gains 743 Temp HP!
Kaen goes to Combo his next attack, however he is out of time! (Fist of Wrath adds +1ap cost which makes the combo push past the 10 ap threshold)
Actually, it turns out you can only used Fist of Sin w/ Wrath once per battle, meaning Kaen will be using Fist of Sin without the special action, but, he gets to combo off as originally intended!
Kaen then creates 5 Clones and attacks!
Hit (48 vs 26), Hit (47 vs 24), Hit (35 vs 34), Hit (43 vs 33), Hit (41 vs 34)
Deals 4140 Holy Damage
Kaen Heals 414 Damage
Kaen's Current Temp HP is Higher!
Akkuma Clone Checks!
Akkuma doesn't know who the real Kaen is!
(35 vs 20)
The Trickster Clone Checks!
The Trickster knows who the real Slim Shady Kaen is!
(27 vs 27)

At 7.28 Seconds
Akkuma creates 3 Earth Clones using Elemental Clone!
Kaen Clone Check!
Kaen knows. (19 vs 22)

At 8.00 Seconds
The Trickster Attacks!
Kaen's Auto Dodge Failed (24)
Misses! (33 vs 38)

At 9.00 Seconds
The Trickster Attacks!
Missed!

At 9.55 Seconds
Akkuma casts Underworld Prison at Kaen!
Hits! (37 vs 38)
Kaen is Bound!

At 9.99 Seconds
Akkuma’s Zomboi’s start to attack but Akkuma holds them back...

At 10 Seconds
But he didn't set a conditional for The Trickster! And he Attacks!
Kaen's Auto Dodge fails! (92)
Hits! (43 vs 38)
Deals 0 Damage! (absorbed by Temp HP)
Kaen is no longer Bound!
Called Shot Successful! (3) Kaen’s Leg is now Sprained!
Bleed Chance failed! (60)
Kaen takes 152 Cursed Damage!

Okay, this should be accurate again. I missed the fact that Akkuma's A Rank attack was an AoE and could attack past the Ring of Fire.
Akkuma: Trickster couldn't finish their attackls because of Ring of Fire. Also it has been discussed that you can only go into Sage Mode upon summoning the creature, not later in another round unless you're an Archsage who can enter Sage Mode at any time.
Kaen: I hate Temp HP. That is all.

If you find any mistakes, don't tell me, I'm tired, let me know!

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back