Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mind Of A Demon (Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Drip....drip....drip.....

The sound of the water droplets hitting the white porcelain made the irritable noise. Drip,drip,drip. It repeated in his head. The sound of the droplets. His eyes slowly opening, the light of the room burning through his sight. Blinded by it. His first breath was stale and dry. Slapping his lips together, tong running wild in his mouth as it opened and bellowed out a deep yawn.

He took several moments to remember the location he was in. The soft bed underneath him was pale white sheets that left lost to spare as he threw the blanket that covered him to the ground. Sitting up, he could feel the awkward soreness of sleeping on a sad cot for the night. The bed was by far not the worst he's slept in. But it lacked the soft feathered feeling of his bed at his home.

But he was'nt home. He was in the psycho ward in kumogakure's prestige hospital. The though made the demon smile. Satou was bored with himself. He asked the old man if there was a way to seal the demon. The old man tried, but it ended up injuring them both. The old man almost lost a hand, and Satou's mind was shattered somewhat.

He had trouble remembering faces and names. It took him several hours after the incident to remember his own name. And what he was.
He had gone made with rage and psychotic behavior. Whispering things to himself, exploding with random bursts of rage and other odd mannerisms. He was admitted to the hospital and they deemed it worthy to put him in a cushioned white room with his own bed,toilet,warrior and sink.

He wondered, was it a good idea. for humans to be picking in the mind of demons. He looked to his hospital wear. teh white only blinded him more as it intensified the other light color of the room. He massaged his eyes as he found his headaches getting worse. The hissing words continued to plague him.

Bloooooooood......feeeed meeeeeeee......

Satou clutched at his head with both hands keeling over to the ground. Shaking as he mumbled. "Shut up,shut up! I won't...I won't do it anymore...."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aksuko Katzumi

34t4px5.jpg

cloud_medic.gif

iNPC

[This is a Retired PC that has been rewinded in age. If you did not know Aksuko Katzumi before the age of 20, you no longer know her.]

The medical ward was an eerie place. Certainly the bubbly blonde woman who entered it didn't belong. Her large, round, caramel eyes and cornsilk blonde hair almost resonated off of the polished white walls. Everything was sterilized too the bone of the Mental Ward. She was simply making her rounds, wearing a black pencil skirt, white blouse, and a white lab coat. Ruby-red rimmed glasses sitting on the end of her nose as she peered down at a clipboard stuffed with papers. A ballpoint pen pushed behind her ear as her black heels clicked and echoed through the corridor.

"Shut up!!" Dr. Aksuko turned on her heels, looking towards the large metal door that the voice had screamed from. setting down the clipboard, she stood on her toes to peer into the small window into the room. Patient number 153 was on the ground, grabbing at his head and yelling at nothingness. Opening the door, Katzumi moved in, the sedative in her pocket, had he decided to make a move. "Number 153!" She questioned, suddenly, moving over to knee but him, "What's wrong?!"

[OOC: Crappy post is crappy. Stupid classes makes it hard to make these long and elaborate.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's insane whispers, its slithering tongue licked in his mind. Laughing and whispering even when he cried for it to stop. His nails dug into his skull and blood trickled down his cheek and fingers. "Shut up...shut up....Shut up!" He didn't pay attention to the woman's voice as he slammed his head into the softened flooring though the impact was still strong enough to knock him a loop. His head was pounding, his throat burning with thirst. His body immediately moved to the sink as he turned the cold tap on started sipping handfuls before spontaneously vomiting the water out as he crumbles to the soft floor, cringing and shaking violently.

"Don't want...don't want....darkness....it won't....stop..." He mumbled as he laid there, a pitiful mess of convulsive pains and torment. It continued to whisper in his head still. It told him he was'nt alone in the room. Slowly enough his sense of smell could pick her up. His head flexed in turn to stare at the women who was to take care of him. To evaluate him. He had to compose himself. He didn't want this women, to see what kind of monster he was. He was sure they did the physical on him, learned that he was a normal mortal human being. He couldn't eat or drink normal consumables. His body only allowed to digest blood cells.

He crawled, in weakened form to the opposite corner. "Don't come....any closer....hun...gry...." He growled under his breath. She could see the elongated fangs protruding slightly past his lips. His eyes engulfed in a blaze of red. slit like cats eye but more of a predators stare. He tried not to look upon her, ever moment he felt his throat clench shut with a dry wheezing gasp.

Devour her...eat her insides...rip her apart and feed me!

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A monster. Hurting himself. He leaned back, his blood trickling onto the white fluff as he jerked violently, Katzumi jumping back as his head smacked against the floor. He bounced back, like a ball, hungrily drinking up water until his stomach regurgitated back into the sink and down the drain. Kat's hand leaning against the wall as she attempted to steady herself as the man curled up into a corner.

He was a mad man. An ashamed mad man. Cowering from his own mind in the corner. It was a sad sight, and Kat took a step towards him, unafraid. After all, it was a figment of his imagination--right?

"Be not afraid." Her voice echoed like smooth silk. "It's my job to help you." Her hand reached out. Smooth, pale, dainty. Gesturing for him to trust her as her caramel eyes stared him down an a smile danced across her face.

Kat had dealt with lots of people like that before. In fact, she had a wicked scar on her hip from where one of them actually bit her. Plenty from nails and bruises from fists. They were angry creatures. Sad creatures. They wanted nothing but to be set free.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Words, simple soft words that tried to relieve him. But her trust worthy words of kindness. Felt hallowed, he knew she was'nt there to heal him. She taunted him,pitied him with her voice. With her beauty and her body. Her blood sang to him, the smell of her flared his nostrils as his mouth watered at the thought of sinking his fangs into her pretty flesh. He couldn't help but stare upon her body, wanting to simply jump on top of her. To defile her pretty body and taint her with the same disease he had. To make her suffer, to understand his pain.

But such thoughts, he had to collect himself. He stayed sitting in the corner. "Help...me?.....How?" He snarled the last world as he held his head with both hands. The laughter in his mind grew louder. The lights of the room began to flicker. In the mirror above the sink. As the lights flashed she would spot a figure in the mirror, standing, staring at her with bright red eyes much like Satou's.

The insane man slowly stood. Pacing and stalking about the room. Staring her down with his intense glare. "I'm...hungry...." He mumbled under his clenched teeth. She could see them more clearly. Fangs like a beast, eyes of a predator. She could feel the overwhelming nausea eroding her as he got closer.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was his hospital, or at least that was how he regarded it. He certainly had no time to care about privacy should he decide to walk somewhere. It was a hospital after all and the sick were receiving treatment, and the dying were being helped on their way.

Today he was visiting the insanity ward... it was something he did reasonably infrequently. It wasn't his speciality after all, but it was something he dabbled in, something he did have some knowledge in. There had been an interesting case recently brought in. A humanoid whose body was only capable of consuming blood to survive. Being of the Chigokai clan this held particular interest for Kushin.

Walking down the hallway he looked at the door numbers and in his head counted down to the cell where the creature was. His eyes shifted down the doors and noticed one open... in his mind he'd counted... but surely no-one would simply open a door to a cell like this without organising a session with them. Perhaps the creature had escaped? He darted forward, a kunai drawn he stopped at the doorway and realised that yes... apparently someone would open the cell without an appointed therapy session.

He'd overheard the comment of hunger, he assumed it to be the things voice as it certainly wasn't femanine. Hungry for blood then hmmm.

Miss Aksuko. He said his kunai being placed back where it rested. She was an interesting mednin, not powerful, but someone who dabbled in the intrigue of the mind. He knew she was better than he at the task, but at the same time she certainly shouldn't just be doing this as the creature could probably overpower her even without the use of its arms.

In future have more care when entering these cells. Only the most dangerous and insane things are placed in them, and there's a reason for that. We would so hate to see you in the operating room going under the knife rather than assisting. He drew a breath and looked to the corner where the creature cowered.

How is he? He asked, he'd scowl her later on procedures which have been placed in the hospital for the protection of the mednin who ran it. For now he'd find out what had gone on.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A voice startled her, turning on her heels to face a man she really didn't want to see at that moment. It was the fact that his presence made her nervous, and she always managed to do something stupid when a superior was around. The nineteen-year-old woman tipped back on her heels as she bowed a few times, trying to be respectful without looking foolish, "Ah!" She exclaimed, keeping her eye on the patient to her direct right.

The sennin went right onto scolding her. Katzumi had managed, before even seeing him, to make herself look as unexperienced and shaky as she really was. "Yes yes! My apologizes Sennin-Dono! Next time, I swear!" But the sennin moved on, Katzumi backing up to stand by his side and look at Number 153.

"I was making my rounds with the pills--making my way to the other corridor, that is. This was a short cut." She would gesture behind them at the clipboard out on the floor outside the door. "And I heard him screaming, so I came in--no no--it's not like that." She tried to correct her ignorance before he realized she was really that stupid. "I was going to sedate him, because when I looked through the glass he was hurting himself!--And then you came in--"

No need to explain yourself, Katzumi, dear. He wanted to know about 153, not you. Kat thought to herself before she folded her arms, stopping dead in her explanation as she sighed. "He's not doing well, Sennin-Dono." She finally said, pushing a lock of hair behind her head. "Self-Harm, signs of visions and voices, vomiting, and more hunger for the--" Best not to even say the word 'blood' around him, "--Well, you know."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A new smell, a new voice. The demons eyes looked up to the shinobi who stood in the doorway. His scent was much stronger then the female. It made him pace back and fourth. Watching them, listening to them. A flash in his eyes made him flinch as he held his head. The room was spinning, he remembered being on a table, strapped down and dissected over and over again. The sound of null voices murmuring in his ear.

Run, run away. Get out. Kill them! FeEd mE!

"NO!"He held his hands to his face, bending over as he shook violently, swing his arms in an animalistic manner. Snarling, growling and snapping at the two if they drew closer. "Stay away from me! I won't...I won't do it..." He cried out but his voice was oddly changing. as if there was another voice hiding underneath his.

The lights flickered more. In the room, one would feel like there was more then just the three of them. Satou shuffled to the corner again. Punching the wall violently. Hoping to tire his body out before he could harm anyone. But with every fatal smash to the cushioned wall he just worn away more and more of the fabric,materials and sturdy concrete with metal reinforced wall.

He would stop to pace about his side of the room, when he drew closer he would back off from the middle of the room, the lights would flicker a bit and he would simply go back to this corner. It was a constant routine, the walls of his cell were torn apart in patches, even to the ceiling above. He sat down, mumbling in some strange tongue language. Keeping his head bowed while hugging his own shaking disturbed body.

How can he keep himself much longer. "Leave....me....alone...before...I can't...stop it.."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Concern and worry filled Katsumi's voice, but not for the patient, for herself. He could understand that, but that would come later. Apparently 153 had been hurting himself in addition to calling out. Blood was what he was after, and it was all he was able to consume, at least to the best of their knowledge it was. Which meant that if he was let loose he'd feel the need to kill to survive. In the end, it would be only that, a survival instinct.

Kushin watched the man as he seemed to struggle within himself, if he was hurting himself then they'd need to sedate him then place him in a straight jacket, to stop him from doing that. At worst they'd need to bind him to a bed. At the same time if he was hungry... Kushin moved to the door and picked up the chart. 153 wasn't overdue for food, but it was coming close to his feeding time.

It's okay 153. If you lose control I'll stop it. His voice was calm and relaxed, reassuring, even though what was said could have been taken in a very different way. 153, what is your name please? He asked as he stood there watching the strange man moving about the room.

Insane, quite clearly insane, and unless something was organised he would likely remain in this cell for the remainder of his days. Should he escape it'd be a kill on sight order. Kushin didn't want that, there was far too much unknown information with this one, too much he didn't understand. So much that he wanted to learn.

Would you be more or less able to control it if you were able to feed it? A potentially dangerous question, the taunting of food to a creature seemingly in a desperate struggle for food could be the straw that brakes the camels back. However if he was able to control it long enough to either accept the offer or deny it then Kushin would at least have learned something. Indeed if he could not control it then he learned something else.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Blood, the word dribbled off his mind and out his mouth. "Food....feed....." He was twitching in between words as if speech was forced past his lips.Slowly his body raised from the ground, falling back to lean against the wall. His hands twitching spastic as he tried not to look at them for to long. It was at this heightened moment of weakness. This stinging pain of hunger and blood lust. To rip their freaking heads off and guzzle down that red fluid which would spurt from the open orifices which was once necks that held heads.

His hands clenched into fist only to relax. Breathing, he had to focus on one thing at a time. If there was to much, everything would become jumbled and incoherent. He focused on each breath he took, deep and slow. So heated that his breath left trails in the air. "Blood....." He slowly hunched forward. Sniffing at the air. "I can smell it....Inside of you." He took a long inhale threw his nose, leaning back. His body tensed and one could see all his muscles tightened under his dirtied shirt and pants. "I can hear each breath you take....The smell of your sweat....the cologne you wear. And...." He looked to the women standing adjacent from the good doctor.

"I can smell your fear....It brings out a nice taste...." His long slithering tongue lapped at his reddened lips. His posture relaxed, his eyes dilate with a red hue. His voice was twisted. Possessed almost. He walked about, smiling. Completely calm. His demeanor completely changed as he became more solid and formal, even a bit cocky.

He looked to the Doctor with that twisted smile of his. "You can call me your Master, Lord, Sire.....Or just look on the third page after the analysis on my physical..." He waved him away, as if ignoring him as the demon turned his attentions on the women. "Holy s**t...NEVER In all my centuries have I seen a finer a** on a women!" He cackled like any madman would. He turned his attentions back to the good Doctor. "She my meal!?" Again, the rumbling of laughter escaped past his lips. Slowly dieing down as he sat on the bed. "Yaknow...with how fancy this "Hospital" is, you white coats can't afford descent beds? Feels like rocks on my a**." He grumbled, as if insulted with the hospitality. He leaned against the wall, crossing his legs. Smiling rather oddly at Katzumi. "I bet all the men try to swoon you...Lavish you, seem like their your friends when really. All they want to do is bend you over, grab you by the hair and f#@% your brains out."

He frowned a bit, looking away. "That is all you humans care about, sex and money. Power, to rule all. To be the top of the f#@$ing food chain..." He looked at her, a normal expression. Normal tone of voice and rather more sane way of speaking. "Does it sicken you....how much you know. How much you feel, yet what can you do...." Raising his hand and tapping a finger to his temple.

"When its inside your head. Whispering those words to you, telling you what to think,say and do. Uncontrollable." He looked to the doctor once more, giving his answer to the Doctors Questions. "My name is Ketsueki Satou....I don't remember how old I am. I lost count after living out in the wilderness for so long. Yes, feeding on blood does help quiet the his voice. Its at my limit when he comes out. Then everything is is blank." He put his eyes to the floor of his room, rubbing his hands together for warmth.

The sudden flux of changes, would make him seem like he's insane. But what was this mans story.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sennin seemed quite confident in his ways. He wasn't hesitating to ensue that the man would be taken care of in his presence. It was a bit of a relief to see him--Katzumi was nothing but a "shrink", per sé, anyways. Her job was to talk it out, and the Sennin would physically take take of him had it gotten out of hand. Kat had seem such adventures before. Big burly men in white suits dragging people to the ground to sedate them. It was impressive to see, nonetheless. However, there was something in her heart that told her that the violence was a bit of an overkill sometimes--but what did she know? Katzumi never really got to see the violent part of people. She always saw the hardened criminals break down and sob like children.

Invite. Talk. Sooth. Prescribe. Invite. Talk. Sooth. Prescribe. Invite. Talk. Sooth. Prescribe. Invite. Talk. Sooth. Prescribe.

The sennin brought the question of feeding up to the man this time, instead of talking to the young woman. Tucking a loose piece of hair behind her ear, her arms still folded tightly over her chest, she turned her head towards the green-haired man. He gave off a sort of power that Katzumi wasn't familiar with. A sense of spine-shattering superiority that almost made her eyes widen at the thought. He was simply better than her. It was a weird thought, the submissiveness she had towards him. Bowing her head to do the talk for patient 153.

But 153 had his own plans in mind. His feline slit eyes narrowing in on her as a new voice mulled and roar over his original. A possessed alien-like hiss as his eyes reddened, and Kat took a step back. "I can smell your fear..." He hissed, his voice echoing through her ears as she blinked a few times. "It brings out a...nice taste..." His tongue slithered around his blood-red lips, as Kat's eyebrow raised and she turned to look at Kushin. 153 continued on his speech, his voice demented with a low hiss to it.

But his sexual remark was the beginning of her real listening. A woman's face had never been so red--hell, the rising sun wasn't even as red as she was at the moment. Her entire face flushed a deep color as he let loose a wicked and dirtied sense of humor. Katzumi grabbing the opening of her white lab coat and pulling it shut. She was suddenly uncomfortable as she crossed her arms over the tightly-shut lab coat and stared at the floor, beet-red.

He sat down on the bed, musing to himself before he moved his attack back on her. His language was filthy and the virgin squeezed her eyes shut for a moment as a few names came to mind as he taunted about her male-friends. Her face slowly rising, the color on the opposite end it had been before. This time, the color had completely drained from her face. It was almost as though she was no longer embarrassed (Oh, trust me, she is.), but rather totally sickened by the idea.

Invite. Talk. Sooth. Prescribe. Invite. Talk. Sooth. Prescribe. Invite. Talk. Sooth. Prescribe. Invite. Talk. Sooth. Prescribe.

The topic changed as his voice moved on to a totally different pitch again. Introducing himself and Katzumi took the next train to change the topic and erase her memory that he had even made such dirty remarks. "Perhaps, we could give him some of the blood we use for transfusions?" She suggested, not able to look either of them in the face. Her skin paled and sickly suddenly as she stared at the floor. "If we have enough, that is? I'm not sure, I haven't been into that room in awhile..."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin completely ignored everything the creature said, the way words were spoken, the mannerisms, they'd all changed when it did. The conciousness behind the real body was the one he was interested in, the calm and thinking one. Not the one acting and saying everything that came to its thoughts. He'd stood there blinking uncaringly, simply breathing as it had spoken. Things like that could spend their lives in cells like this for all he cared. If it could live forever then he'd simply have it put down as his last act as Sennin when he grew old and just before retirement. However when the man spoke he said that the blood did help him.

Indeed in his complete disregard for the creatures statements he'd done the same with Katzumi, and completely ignored her reactions to them.

I think increasing the frequency of the feeding times would be a good first step. Clearly if the blood helps him keep control and he got to this stage then they're too distant. Going to the transfusion room would take too long, and filling out the paperwork even longer. I'll just give him some of mine.

His tone was casual, his actions almost careless as he bit his thumb and formed seals. Blood poured out of him and another him formed.

I'm going to give you blood now. You can drink from my blood clone all you like.

He watched to see how the man would react, what would happen to the mans demeanour before, during and after the event.

[OOC: Sorry for absence, not had internet.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He sat there. Feeling most awkward as he made such a display. It made him scowl at the mirror across the room. They couldn't see it. But he could see Him. The demon. Smiling at him, knowing sooner or later. The Demon in him will win. Again the pounding came, that annoying throbbing in his throat. His muscle drying as if acid was running through his body. He kept his head down, but his mouth locked in a snarl as his fangs lengthened as the medical shinobi cut himself. The demons nostrils flared as sniffed the air. Blood. Food. It was all he could think on. And it made him sick to his stomach. It was almost impossible to unlock his jaw from the fanged protrusions. Though slowly they diminished in size with even short length.

Forcing his back to the cold wall behind him. His lips shut tight, breathing through his nose was difficult. The smell was in his mind. He would knew this man wherever he want, no matter what form he took. His blood was now like a recorded message to him. He was offered a meal. But this was different. It was fresh blood. Warm and heated and in bodily form. He wondered how much this single clone had to offer.

It didn't take much convincing. He stood rather slowly. Stalking forward as he approached the forming clone of blood. Such an interesting jutsu. Most certainly not a natural Jutsu for any shinobi. But all the thought of how interesting the Med Nin's power was. His hunger for the red nectar was overwhelming natural thought. He brace the clone against the far wall, twisting its head to the side then latching onto the throat with his teeth, feeling the hot rush come fourth so quickly, he greedily gulped and swallowed. It burned through him, satisfying and cooling him down. His flesh began to color the more he drank till it was a fine dark tan pallet of skin.

As he drank and drank, the clone soon dispersed leaving nothing but a small puddle. Leaving the demon, standing to lick his fingers clean. His eyes glowing their soft red hue. "Better..." He breathed a breath hot white mist left his lips. He felt more invigorated. A bit still on edge, he would be able to consume at least five more of such clones before satisfying his hunger. "Chart is written....How many bags do I receive in a single day? They feed me three bags of one pint. I need...At least five to ten pints daily." He spoke as he paced back over to his lovely uncomfortable bed. Sitting down and leaning against the wall. Licking his lips. Staring at the remaining piddle of blood where the clone once was. He was'nt starving. But that one clone was like a nice cold beverage on a hot summers day. It quenches the thirst at this time, but it doesn't keep it at bay for very long.

He looked to the mirror once more, but it was gone. He only saw a poor helpless man in that mirror. His eyes had graded from the bloodshot, to a dark chocolate brown. It went well with his deep black hair. His eyes, humanized, fell to the girl who was going to take care of him. "If he was not here, and you had the option. Would you have either left me to lose myself or you would have offered yourself to me." He mumbled the words, barely audible. He looked away, almost smiling, defeated.
"Sorry...brazen words from a sickened man eh?" He brought his hand up, massaging his cheeks. Feeling the long stubble on his skin. Thinking more clearly. Calmly, he would try to give as much explanation as possible.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young woman watched in aw as her superior created a blood clone for the savage to feast on. It was like some sick carnival. The two watched as the creature ravaged the clone like a monster. Slurping and biting. Tearing at it's flesh, and Katzumi's eyes lowered to the side in shame. Shame for what? Shame that they were keeping this man alive. He was disturbing. He was a killer. He was a predator. If he didn't get better... she would have to put him down like a sick dog.

The man spoke to her, her eyes watching him carefully as she looked back down. Shame. Shame in herself. She was a monster. Her profession was that of murder, sometimes. Perhaps, she was the real savage. "No." She said simply. Katzumi was a generous woman, but never would she of fed the man off of the schedule. Nor would she give him her blood--in fear that he would crave it later. There was no need to endanger anyone, including him.

[OOC: Not much to do here. .___. Take it away boys. xD]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man drained the clone dry, still seeming to be hungry afterwards despite the clone being a clone... and thus exactly Kushin's height, and probably weight as it was a clone of blood. The man spoke of the quantities he needed and Kushin made a note. It was a large request, and one that the hospital would be hard fought to supply.

The number of blood transfusions for injured shinobi was incredible, the number of them that received serious injuries, or injuries which had meant that they'd nearly bled out before the end of the fight was rediculous. Kushin gave blood every day knowing that his blood would work with anyone elses due to his clan. Yet the amount of blood used in a transfusion was more than Kushin could give per day. And this man was asking for more than that. Kushin could cast jutsu for this man to devour, and most likely he wasn't the only one in the hospital who could. Thankfully that was Satou's only real bonus, that he didn't need it placed in him, he could simply eat it.

"No" was what the woman said, Kushin had to recreate the question that she'd answered. His memory trying to figure out the question. Somehow what he remembered a question which "No" didn't quite answer. Then again no to both parts of the question he could remember was effectively the same so with a small questioning glance at her he looked back at the man before them.

Your appetite is quite substantial. If you were unable to eat the blood I'd have you put down, as it is you'll need to receive one of those clones according to your numbers per day, technically less than, but I don't think that creating a half-clone would make much in the way of sense or be any easier. It was his attempt at humour, though he knew it would fail horribly, he wasn't very good with people.

For now you're going to have to remain here, just so we can watch you, make sure that those quantities will be enough, perform some tests on you. The usual. We can't send you back into the shinobi trade without making sure you will be okay. Even if you do make it back as a shinobi I'll have to restrict your missions to low ranked ones which would require you to not leave the village. Kushin thought after he'd spoken. In the end the man had no sustainable means to feed safetly, if stuck behind enemy lines waiting for days before being able to make a move then Kushin would have to assume that either this man would be coming back by himself or not at all as either he'd have fed on his team mates or they'd have slain him in his attempt.

The voice inside you, the second personality so to speak, when did that first occur? Also when did it first seem to begin to gain some form of control over you? Kushin asked.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The taste of blood that stained his lips had been licked away. His tongue gently slapping the roof of his mouth, Tasting it for awhile. Soothing him in a way. Like having a very fruitful and flavored wine that intoxicates you on the first mouthful. Potent, strong. But it also lacked something. The women's word took his mind away from his thoughts. A no, simple answer. Yet her calm face spoke more so. "That is fine, we all follow certain rules we can not cross." His smile was warm and inviting. He seemed more like a normal man now. The atmosphere was'nt as stale, sadly the poor humor attempt made things a bit bland on his pallet. "Iron...Eat more red meat Doctor. It's getting low." He whispered to the man as he relaxed and laid down.

His hands behind his locks of long black hair of a crows nest. It was wild, unkempt. I need a shower soon. His thoughts dribbled as he listened to the mans words and how he droned on. Much of his words were ignored yet seen as if listened. as he nodded as though agreeing with the doctor. Satou tapped his foot against the bed frame, the sound of his foot thumping shook the bed slightly with each tap.

The question, a question that also plagued Satou deeply. "It's difficult to say. My mind is somewhat scattered after trying to hold on to what is real, and what is fake memories due to the possession. I remember as a boy I was abused by the people who took me in. They said they found me on the road as a baby clutched in the arms of a dead women, she was horribly mutilated. I was drenched in blood, hers, most likely." He spoke in a rather calm voice. Their description stuck real hard to him.

"When they brought me back to their village, the people shunned me. I was a child of bad omens supposedly. Where ever I was horrible things were happening. Animals going feral and attacking the townspeople, fires, storms then sudden droughts that killed fields worth." His hand raised nonchalantly to scratch his chin and yawn.

"It calmed down more as I grew older as a young boy, the father would drink a lot and try to beat me. When I turned seven I took his bottle while he slept and smashed it across his face. It was the first time I had hurt someone. I just stood there, with an addictive gaze as I watched the blood seep from the gashes on his face. I was'nt paying attention to him really as he was swinging wild. I ran out the house as fast as my legs could carry. I had to leave the house, the village. Everything behind. Only the voice in my head was quieted. It was at the end of my escape that it became far more pronounced. There was this huge dog, I'm not sure the breed but it was large. I didn't have much time to register it barreling down at me. The sudden shock of seeing the beast leap at me, mouth wide open teeth ready to take a bite out of me. Well, I don't remember what I did next as everything blanket out." He felt about the bed. He forgot he was stripped of belongings and didn't have any smokes.

He sighed as he scratched his forehead,flipping some hair from his eyes. "When I came around, I was covered in dog. And all around me. Very bad mess. Drew a lot of attention and most certainly vacated the village before I was lynched. I lived off the wild. I could hear him telling me what to do. What was right from wrong. What to eat and feed on, where to sleep. How to prepare myself for society. But the hunger. It kept on growing and he grew as well. His voice became mine many times, but it was coiled. Like a snakes tongue, very creepy." He joked.

Shifting his weight once more and putting his feet to solid ground. "Can I have a cigarette. They also help curb cravings. If I could smoke, it'll help as well." He asked.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once more useless trash exited the things mouth. Kushin had been trying to humanize him, talk to him as he would a person, but with this man constantly going back to his drivel he was seriously considering not doing so. He could, if he so wanted, have the man killed. It would be as simple as an order. Of course saying as much in front of the man would likely have him attempt to escape and as such Kushin would need to put the man down himself.

Finally getting to something worth listening to Kushin's mind snapped back into the conversation rather than thoughts of damnation and listened. So he'd been abused wah, wah, here's a tissue and he killed his mother. So the people who saved his life then went about shunning him and then treating him like shit. Unlikely story, chances were there was more to it but the imbecile before him hadn't thought of questioning it. Why would someone take in a child which they would then simply abuse and treat like a punching bag after finding the baby covered in its own mothers blood. Mistreat, possibly. If they did that much then chances were it was because that was how they conveyed their love, that was their way of showing they cared. Brutalizing it and treating it like they don't want it around... if that was the case then they could have simply left it. That would have been the easier choice, and no-one chooses the hard choice if there's an easier one unless they want to.

Then he spoke of how he cut his fathers face.

By this time Kushin had realized something. He realized that chances were that all of this was actually real. Except the parts where he was being beaten. The man was out of his mind, had been his entire life and he probably went about justifying it in his own mind till he believed himself. When he felt the need to slice daddy's face open he justified it, imagined beatings and imagined reasons flooding in as he decided that that was the truth.

Kushin nodded as he listened, but then shook his head at the question.

This is a hospital I'm sorry. No smoking.

He took a breath.

Well. I think I'm happy with what we've discussed here and what we've learned today. I'm going to give you another blood clone now, as a thank you for co-operating. The nurse here will then administer a jab which will hopefully give you a break from the constant inner turmoil you must be facing. Is there anything you request during your stay here? He asked. After all, it was going to be a very very long stay.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(WHY U SKIP! LOLZ*POKE*)

The smile on his lips, the faces the doctor made was simply blandness. A dull look, a stare in his eyes of disapproval in a way but something more along the lines of one just going back into their skull to think in quietness. Drowning out words but still analyzing. Or maybe he was wrong, but the girl listened as well, she too was dull. It began to piss him off, it was getting pissed off. He felt the darkness of the room shift. The dampness of the lower floor air became stale. There was a taste of sorts, a smell. Satou wavered the mans finals words. "No more clones please...I appreciate it, but I can do without it. A bag will do at my appointed meal."

His focus was elsewhere, and it was very blatant. Standing erect in the blink of the eye or mortal kin he moved about the room at the fastest speed the body could travel. Like a flickering shinobi movements he was scanning along the walls. Sniffing like a hound for something. Long whiffs as he slowed his pace to a walk around the room. "Something...." Sniff sniff. "Do the gas lines run along some of the rooms?" Another prolonged inhale. "I'm smelling gasoline...Also...." He placed his ear against the padded wall. His eyes closed as if to greatly focus on something. His hand against the wall to prop himself. "Every night I hear something scraping behind the steel. Reinforced...So...I'm wondering." he pulled away and looked at the Doctor. "Who's my neighbo-" He didn't have time to finish the sentence as the wall In front of him sudden was no more from the raging explosive blast the sent his body rag dolling to the other side of the room as flames,smoke and chunks of steel, bombarded from the corner of the room.

Satou laid limply on the floor, torn up and bleeding all over the place. His chest was torn up. His shirt torn completely away by the blast as was his pants singed at the feet. Large shrapnel had impaled his sternum,shoulder and arm which pinned him down. Unconscious, bleeding heavily if not dead but slowly dieing. This was a rather horrible mess he got into today. First having to deal with people, then getting blown up. How fun.

In the room of the offending psychopath. It was not just Satou's wall blown out, but the opposite side as well, a synced tuned of explosions chained off together. The roof shook and so did the ground.

All the rooms were soon to be vacant. Alarms sounded.

Prison Break.

(Just so we can make it a bit more exciting.)

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I'm skipping Kat this time without her request but due to the time limit and all]

Kushin watched as the man moved, he was fast, probably as fast as Kushin himself. He flickered around the room, speaking of the sounds he heard, then he began asking about his neighbor.

It was in that moment that an explosion occurred. Satou had moved against the wall where the explosion had occurred. Despite his speed he hadn't been ready for that and his body flew uncontrolled across the room. Kushin's immediate thought went to the man, he was a patient and it was only a natural reaction, but as the heat washed over his barrier he had judged that Satou should be for the most part fine. After all he was in a padded cell.

The additional time that it'd taken for the blast to get to him had been all the time he'd needed to react with the barrier. It protected Katsumi, but most importantly himself from the explosions force.

As the dust cleared a man, or monsters, shadow formed. Kushin began to wonder, who was it in the next cell... and why on earth... The questions were answered as a second figure moved towards the monster which remained facing them. Kushin sighed. Someone from the outside had broken the inmate out.

The barrier went down and Kushin's memory returned. The neighbor was one of the Sui Gang. Initially the Sui Squad, a five man cell from an experimental cell system of Cloud's past. There was a single Chuunin initially in charge of two Genin. When they all achieved a higher rank, Jounin and Chuunin, then they take on another two Genin. The idea was that these cells would generate increasingly strong shinobi, the knowledge of a cells worth of shinobi passed down to the next generation, then again to the next. It was a good concept. Pity about the results.

It was only tried on a couple of groups, tests, one group didn't work, members died too frequently and thus the idea never truely came together. The second was arguably a success. The Sui Squad had successes across the board, they lasted three generations, their lead shinobi retired, honored and revered. The next were Jounin, the following generation even reaching Jounin, then there were a couple of Chuunin. Yet it was after the retirement that things got sticky. The remaining four had been split into other groups, taking on regular cells, yet they seemed to abandon their other cell on missions seemingly on a whim.

It was over a course of years that investigations took place that finally figured out that they were abandoning their squads to carry out tasks set by their former leader.

Kushin looked at the two figures.

The big one was the man nicknamed "Bruiser", the smaller one Kushin could only assume was the only other survivor of the group, "Snake", the retired leader. Bruiser was deemed insane when Snake had been given a prison sentence of life. Snake was one of those imprisoned who everyone knew would break out at some point, he was too slippery. Sure enough it was only a year later that that happened, but he vanished. None knew where he went, there was no evidence of his leaving the village, but that wasn't surprising.

This happened several months ago, Kushin had been notified of the circumstances just in case of this very thing happening.

So, Snake, a Nara, was here, and so was Bruiser, a pyro, which explained the explosion. Kushin walked forward slowly and took a breath I'm afraid I can't let you leave. he said knowing that really this was a futile thing to say.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back