Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission, prank the kage! [Uchiha Asuka]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
' I did goof up.... I set the trap... But... How do I get out of here...' was a thought that struck him as he looked at the plastic bucket filled with water. Which was standing on top of the door. He really wanted to get Asuka a bit cheered up, knowing from her past she was often pranking. Nao thought a prank done to her, even as innocent as water, would perhaps cheer up the young adult.
He placed a hand on his chin as he looked at the bucket. "I am trapped..." He muttered out loud and thought about removing the bucket, but setting it up from the other side would be rather difficult. Moving his hand from his chin it would go towards the bridge of his nose.

He would be able to swear that if one of his contracts saw this, they would facepalm very much and or even cheer it on, it really did depend on which of the contract you would think. For Nao, it was really an angel and a devil on his shoulder from time to time. "D-did I hear footsteps?!" He would stutter as his ears caught some steps coming closer. Not really thought this through, he would make an attempt to hide in a corner and place a lamp in front of him if possible.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking through the hallway towards her office it would seem as though she only had paperwork waiting for her. It was one of those days were she dropped Kairi off at the mission center. Apparently going towards an errand to one of the nearby villages which would make her miss her. Very much indeed.

As she got to her door she stopped. Something was off... looking a bit closer she noticed the door ajar. That was weird, her door was never ajar. It was either fully open or closed. She looked around with a small frown... looking up she saw it. Oh, this was interesting. A chuckle could be heard. She was half-tempted to let the prank happen. Having said that.... this was a new Kimono. Without missing a bit, she quickly opened the door and caught the bucket before it could be spilled. Seeing no immediate danger she gently let it on the ground. Slowly walking into her office, waiting for some kind of trap to sprung up. Turning to look at one of the corners.....

'Oh this is just cute.' Her smile grew even wider seeing her very brilliant and strong medical sennin.... hiding behind a lamp. As she chuckled she turned towards him. "If you need an escape, the windows are unlocked." She simply said trying to hold in a laugh.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He has been had... that was all that crossed through his mind as he held that lamp. Why did he react in this matter..? He was a fully-fledged shinobi, a sennin on top of that. There were tons of things he could have been doing. Transformation Jutsu, Swap jutsu's, even the Anbu ones he could use! He knew all the Jutsu there was out there... But nope, he picked up a lamp and hide...

His expression turned blank for a moment, his body froze up from the top of his hair to the toes. He was noticed, of course, he would be noticed, but he was noticed. ' T-the window... r...really... that was another way out...' he would leave a heavy sigh before lowering the lamp he was holding up. "You are as sharp as ever Asuka-chan..." He would comment and place the lamp back on the spot it used to stand before. A small grimace turned to his face which would be a little sour. "I really am not good in this, sorry Asuka-chan..." He would close in a little and out of the blue attempt to hug her. "Hope you are doing well, I noticed you smiled a bit less..." The tune in his voice would be warm and caring and there was no ill-meaning behind the embrace.

"I thought of a lot of things before... But I couldn't quite figure out how to prank in order to lift up your spirits." he would chuckle soft and make way for the desk, keep standing in the room and making no intention to leave the place. "How about you teach this old one a thing or two..." he winked and would turn around again to poke the lamp. "I mean.. you caught the bucket... is it that old..?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled disappeared for a moment as even her gloomy Sennin had noticed her drop in attitude. Well, that was to be expected. She had a lot of things in her mind. The mysterious attacker, the dead Shinobi at her gates, attack on the mansion. Their depleting force, lack of manpower. How alone she felt. In the next moment her smiled returned as she was briefly held in his arms. "As good as anyone could be." She giggled "Not everyday the prankster becomes the pranked, or well... attempted."

His request made her smile grow even wider, it even seemed as if her eyes sparkled because of it. "You wanna learn the super duper forbidden, amazing art of pranking?!" She held her hands to her chest as she giggled. "It's not old. With a civilian it might work, but you're talking about Shinobi so we gotta think like shinobi. Hence why I like to use different kinds of tools, of my own making to do the job." She quickly ran to her desk and started talking out storage seals from her sleeves. "Got glitter bombs." SLAM "Invisible ink." SLAM "Super, chakra feeding glue." SLAM "Illusion Genjutsu, fake walls and doors. If you wanna prank Shinobi. You have to be a shinobi." She smiled, only having this conversation in the past with Kairi... she had to say... the girl had skills. "Although, pranks are not about hurting people, well... not physically. It's about hitting their pride. Hence why all my tools are harmless, but very very hard to clean. So, who is the target?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It is good to see her smile once more.' were thoughts that crossed the sennin as he was watching Asuka smile once more instead of that sometimes neutral look on face, almost even scary if you thought too much of it. As soon as Nao mentioned that he wanted to learn how to prank, the eyes of the other seemed to sparkle up in joy and her excitement seem to go through the roof. It was a fact Nao wasn't that much of pranking everyone and everywhere as he often was too 'responsible' for that. He should have known better, what if people got hurt, and all those. but as Asuka became Hokage... well, the glitter festival she brought was something to be memorized for.

"Hhm hm-" He nodded and crossed his arms as he smiled. "I indeed wish to learn those arts from the master of pranking here in Leaf. Maybe even the world, but who can tell that tale." He would wink and be taken a bit back by the number of seals that came from her sleeves. "Oi oi... How many do you even carry with you on a regular day?!" He was surprised, to say the least by this but soon he would smile. ' Still a child at heart, it's good to see her like this sometimes too. We often forget that we can be childish too when being an adult. We aren't as stiff as all the children often think..'

"Illusion genjutsu...?" He muttered after her and thought of a scenario in his head. But then as her words followed. It was... just a fake prop to deceive another. "Aha- Well I am all about harmless pranks." He would hold his chin at her next question. "Well... I do always wanted to prank my lover Keiji." He said honestly and was kind of wondering how he would react at a prank. He had some ideas... But one could never tell the tale unless they actually knew. "And maybe Soku while we are at it... perhaps it's better to start with Soku before we move on to my Hubby." At those words he caught himself, they weren't even married and those words fell out.

An awkward chuckle was given and his cheeks were painted beet red after, and he quickly started to get back at hand. "So.... The prank I just attempted, how exactly did you know, aside from the obvious things? "

[MFT: 410]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka kept bringing out storage seals as Nao kept looking a them. She noticed something interesting. She hadn't felt this excited in quite some time. All the stress, all the loss, all the darkness. Like Yukio had once told her. The darker the shadow, the brighter the light. She giggled as he mentioned her seals. "Oh I got a ton." She happily sighed "I mean, it's one of the advantages of wearing a kimono, the sleeves has space for absolutely everything."

Asuka tilted her head slightly as soon as Nao mentioned Keiji, allright. that was a start. But it was immediately changed to Soku. Oh, lord was this going to be attempt number two? She really couldn't think of anything else. Soku had placed extra defenses because of her but there was always a weakness to exploit. "Allright. We can do both actually. But since I do have past experiences with Soku it is a good idea to start with her first." She thought for a moment as she continued to listen to Nao. He wanted criticism on his prank attempt. Allright she could do that. Taking a sip from the tea on her desk she smiled. "The prank itself wasn't a bad idea. Half opened door, quiet surroundings, out of sight bucket. That could work with most people, but wer're aiming for the big leagues. The Jounin, the chiefs, the Sennin. Someone like that will not fall for a prank like this. We need to think like if we would ambush an enemy. Deadly, precise, fast. Of course, instead of Kunai you use glitter." She moved towards her desk and moved towards her drawers as she took another sip from her tea. A couple of moments later she would take out a map of Konoha, laying it out on her desk.

"Soku by herself isn't the problem." She spoke, pointing towards the Santaru estate. "She has guards. Patrols. Spear dude, her captain, in particular is a pain in the ass so we have to go in quick, undetected and leave as if we would an enemy fortress. Before I went on top of the wall but she's placed counter measures for that so we need another way in, any ideas?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It surely was an advantage to wear a kimono like that. "Pockets..?" He questioned as if the kimono had inside pockets. You never saw much weight inside those sleeves, how else were they even staying in the same place. 'Does she maybe have them tied down there..? Just pulls them out with elastic bands?' Out of habit he tilted his head as he was thinking and less listening. But as he saw her move he would perk up a little bit again and look towards her. "Do both? That sounds fine with me." He said softly and smiled along with it. Seemed like Soku had been in worse situations with the pranks before, but it wasn't entirely impossible.

"Ahh- So I guess it is." He said as he thought over his own prank with the person saying this as feedback. "hm hmm- I guess that makes sense." he would make mental notes regards of what had transpired. He would need to make a decoy to then have the actual prank happening. In his mind, he was already thinking of how it could go next time. Be more prepared regards of the matter too.

As Asuka was back on the topic of Soku, Nao would look over and listen. "There is always a soft spot for animals... All we need to do is know if there are many strays in and around her mansion part. We can easily Transformation Jutsu our way in that way. If there isn't something like that... I do have a fly jutsu... well... sorta. It's more like glide, so we need a high point up. I know a specific jutsu that would make us as silent as anything and hard to notice too for anyone." He would think a little further.

"How well are her guards trained in the art of Genjutsu... There are a few we can easily use to stay in plain sight yet not at all.." A hint of evil lingered in his voice, no. More like mischief as his eyes sparkled innocently.

[MFT: 340]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She stopped in her movement as she listened to Nao speak. That was indeed a good idea. She moved through her memories as she tried to remember if they actually had any strays, let alone pets. Asuka couldn't really recall. "Indeed there is." She smiled "Although I can't really recall if they have any sort of animals inside the compound. I haven't really seen them." Scratching the back of her head she tried thinking on some ideas. "That glide ability is a better sort of fit for this kind of things. That depends on a couple of factors though. Mainly height limit and the speed on which altitude decreases cause it ain't gonna be good if we smack against the outer wall." She gave a slight smile as she continued.

"No, I don't believe the guards are trained in Genjutsu. I mean, don't even think they're trained that well. But aside from that there is this one dude who we should be careful of. Don't remember the name. Always carries a spear. He is the one threat to this. Aside from that, Soku of course."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"It is true, that tat might be a better option... However, how are we not going to be noticed..? I can imbue an elemental to mine.. But we must not forget how we will not be noticed... I mean, they aren't really that small." He would comment on his custom jutsu that he held.

"Trained guards... Just... How many times did you even enter this place?" Nao was kind of impressed by this feat, was this by sheer luck, stupidity or worse, that was something none could tell.

At this time, it was to try and ponder for a plan. They had both spilled their beans, Nao's plan was mainly a transformation jutsu, which couldn't really work as she held no idea what animals were inside, Asuka's plan was to glide in and not make a sound.

"We... could perhaps use the anbu one..." He would comment as he held his chin in thoughts. "To mask our sounds? A flock of birds..?" Now it was the ope that the Hokage even knew this jutsu, he knew he was a monster for knowing them all, having a high affinity in all. At least he was told he was a monster by his students once.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back