Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mojitsu Areomaru - OCR -> Chikamatsu Kurayami

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Old Character Name: Mojitsu Areomaru
Old Village/Missing: Missing
OCR Type: Victim’s Choice - Die
Last Known Where-abouts: Killed at Leaf Gates
Old IC Rank: Chūnin

New Character Name: Chikamatsu Kurayami
Preferred Username: Chikamatsu Kurayami
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Nara
Custom Class: Click Here to create your new Custom Class.
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Shadow Princess[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +1 Ability Slot
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Acc
[i]Average:[/i] Dodge, Save, Ranged
[i]Low:[/i] Melee, DC
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main
IC Rank: Genin

Character Age: 13
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: Standing at average height and weight Ko tends to wear dark colors like black and crimson. Her black hair is often pulled up into pigtails and her bangs are cut just above her eyes. Long black stockings help keep her legs protected from the sunlight as her dresses normally cut off mid thigh. Her face normally holds a scowl and she wears and adorns her outfit with synthetic carmot that she has learned to create to use as jutsu since her ability to summon chakra is weak.
Character's Mental Description: mouthy and a handful were the two descriptors often used by her sensei in the academy. While she is extremely knowledgeable in many topics her skills as a Kunoichi do not keep up. She is unable to manifest chakra easily and so she has developed a system where she stores her jutsu into synthetic carmot of her own design. Each crystal takes her minutes to create but upon use allow her to use her jutsu just like the rest of her peers. Her inabilities have caused her to be antagonistic due to her assumption that others look down on her.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History: Being born of the Chikamatsu clan you would think that Kurayami had the skills her peers possessed, but that was not the case. She didn’t have any connection to the plants of the Arboretum no did she find herself gifted with the necessary chakra control to use Medical Ninjutsu or even Genjutsu. She would strive and train to learn to become a Kunoichi of her own right. Learning she wasn’t half bad at the Shuriken Jutsu, she spent most of her time in the Academy practicing that style of jutsu. It wasn’t until the end of her time in the Toraono Dojo she learned how to crystallize her chakra to form jutsu sealed aspects of shadow. She was genuinely shocked to find that her natural chakra affinity was that of Shadow, as she expected a base element, never did she expect someone so lacking in Ninjutsu would have a natural affinity for an advanced element.

She would quickly graduate after discovering this phenomenon, having mastered a few basic Shadow Release jutsu, but her signature was akin to black flames. She would grab a hold of one of her synthetic carmots, squeeze it tight and muster the smallest amount of chakra to activate the jutsu. She discovered that her principal of using this style of jutsu was very similar to that of the Combustive Seal Jutsu, but instead of using scrolls she was able to create solidified chakra crystals.

Feeling rather proud of this the young girl would go on to graduate from the academy and has since began working as a Genin in the village of Sunagakure No Sato, instead of a Medic-in-Training like her clan would wish of her. She was not interested in pursuing a path she clearly had no skill in. She wasn’t sure which division she wanted to join, but she was curious to meet the rest of her Main Branch comrades to see what type of missions she would be assigned to.
Clan Request: Chikamatsu, as my main account is the head, I approve

Death/Retirement Thread: https://ninpocho.com/threads/lets-not-be-bothered.67673/
Old Profile: https://ninpocho.com/threads/mojitsu-areomaru-the-puppeteer.67390/
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/threads/mojitsu-areomaru.67393/latest
Old Dojo: https://ninpocho.com/threads/mojitsu-areomaru.67392/

Special Usergroups: NA

Old Stats:
Agility: 150
Stamina: 150
Ninjutsu: 80
Genjutsu: 80
Taijutsu: 150
Chakra Control: 150
Power level: 760
Old OOC Rank: C
Stat Cut: NA
New Stats:
Agility: 125
Ninjutsu: 150
Genjutsu: 85
Taijutsu: 125
Chakra Control: 125
New OOC Rank: C

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

All Puppet Mastered E-C transferring to Thrown Mastered E-C

Selling:
  1. Stone Bullet- E-Rank 1
  2. Sinkhole Fist - D-Rank 1
  3. Sand Stars - C-Rank 1
  4. Wind Slash - E-Rank 1
  5. Pressure Burst - E-Rank 1
  6. Air Bullet - D-Rank 1
Other Refunds: NA

Name of any Contract you currently own: NA
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: NA
Name of Kinjutsu you own: NA
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Yes, 1 thread continuing

Last edited:

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Mojitsu Areomaru
Old Village/Missing: Missing
OCR Type: Victim’s Choice - Die
Last Known Where-abouts: Killed at Leaf Gates
Old IC Rank: Chūnin

New Character Name: Chikamatsu Kurayami
Preferred Username: Chikamatsu Kurayami
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Nara
Custom Class: Click Here to create your new Custom Class.
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Shadow Princess[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +1 Ability Slot
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Acc
[i]Average:[/i] Dodge, Save, Ranged
[i]Low:[/i] Melee, DC
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main
IC Rank: Genin

Character Age: 13
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: Standing at average height and weight Ko tends to wear dark colors like black and crimson. Her black hair is often pulled up into pigtails and her bangs are cut just above her eyes. Long black stockings help keep her legs protected from the sunlight as her dresses normally cut off mid thigh. Her face normally holds a scowl and she wears and adorns her outfit with synthetic carmot that she has learned to create to use as jutsu since her ability to summon chakra is weak.
Character's Mental Description: mouthy and a handful were the two descriptors often used by her sensei in the academy. While she is extremely knowledgeable in many topics her skills as a Kunoichi do not keep up. She is unable to manifest chakra easily and so she has developed a system where she stores her jutsu into synthetic carmot of her own design. Each crystal takes her minutes to create but upon use allow her to use her jutsu just like the rest of her peers. Her inabilities have caused her to be antagonistic due to her assumption that others look down on her.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History: Being born of the Chikamatsu clan you would think that Kurayami had the skills her peers possessed, but that was not the case. She didn’t have any connection to the plants of the Arboretum no did she find herself gifted with the necessary chakra control to use Medical Ninjutsu or even Genjutsu. She would strive and train to learn to become a Kunoichi of her own right. Learning she wasn’t half bad at the Shuriken Jutsu, she spent most of her time in the Academy practicing that style of jutsu. It wasn’t until the end of her time in the Toraono Dojo she learned how to crystallize her chakra to form jutsu sealed aspects of shadow. She was genuinely shocked to find that her natural chakra affinity was that of Shadow, as she expected a base element, never did she expect someone so lacking in Ninjutsu would have a natural affinity for an advanced element.

She would quickly graduate after discovering this phenomenon, having mastered a few basic Shadow Release jutsu, but her signature was akin to black flames. She would grab a hold of one of her synthetic carmots, squeeze it tight and muster the smallest amount of chakra to activate the jutsu. She discovered that her principal of using this style of jutsu was very similar to that of the Combustive Seal Jutsu, but instead of using scrolls she was able to create solidified chakra crystals.

Feeling rather proud of this the young girl would go on to graduate from the academy and has since began working as a Genin in the village of Sunagakure No Sato, instead of a Medic-in-Training like her clan would wish of her. She was not interested in pursuing a path she clearly had no skill in. She wasn’t sure which division she wanted to join, but she was curious to meet the rest of her Main Branch comrades to see what type of missions she would be assigned to.
Clan Request: Chikamatsu, as my main account is the head, I approve

Death/Retirement Thread: https://ninpocho.com/threads/lets-not-be-bothered.67673/
Old Profile: https://ninpocho.com/threads/mojitsu-areomaru-the-puppeteer.67390/
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/threads/mojitsu-areomaru.67393/latest
Old Dojo: https://ninpocho.com/threads/mojitsu-areomaru.67392/

Special Usergroups: NA

Old Stats:
Agility: 150
Ninjutsu: 80
Genjutsu: 80
Taijutsu: 150
Chakra Control: 150
Old OOC Rank: C
Stat Cut: NA
New Stats:
Agility: 125
Ninjutsu: 150
Genjutsu: 85
Taijutsu: 125
Chakra Control: 125
New OOC Rank: C

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

All Puppet Mastered E-C transferring to Thrown Mastered E-C

Selling:
  1. Stone Bullet- E-Rank 1
  2. Sinkhole Fist - D-Rank 1
  3. Sand Stars - C-Rank 1
  4. Wind Slash - E-Rank 1
  5. Pressure Burst - E-Rank 1
  6. Air Bullet - D-Rank 1
Other Refunds: NA

Name of any Contract you currently own: NA
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: NA
Name of Kinjutsu you own: NA
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Yes, 1 thread continuing
Approved

paid 1750 to cover sell back (but if I goofed that up let me know)

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
all of my jutsu should have an original price of 37550, when I sold everything it should have been 28162, but I only have 26070. To buy all of the Thrown it costs 30550 so I don't know whats going on with the yen lol

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back