Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moon In the Moonlight [E/Open/Free]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Tsukigakure. I finally made it here…”

It was weird to hear himself say the same words that he spoke when he approached Iwagakure. It just seemed like it was déjà vu, an event that had already happened despite being in a different area. He was supposed to be out this far, but he had wandered far from the outer expanses of the Twin Mountains on a whim. Akechi simply wanted to be alone with his thoughts, glaring at another village that he had intended to cleanse within the next couple of weeks. The Uchiha felt bad for leaving Haruka’s side momentarily but this was reality for the “couple.” He’d have to be gone on extended absences because of his line of “work,” and she needed to remain in her village because her home is what she cared for most. It was the life of adults, a simple fact of a human reality. Truth was, he wished that he could move Heaven and Earth in order to see her beautiful smile, or treat himself to a vision of the woman as she stood on that cherry red bridge on that fateful night. However, life simply didn’t allow for that right now.

No. He would have to settle for a cliff-side view of Tsukigakure from a far, eclipsed by the water that had surrounded and the night sky that served as its backdrop. It was beautiful and the night seemed to be perfect, but he couldn’t enjoy it for some reason. Perhaps it was a trait of a “shounen warrior” or something, but he simply couldn’t enjoy it with all that had happened. The Uchiha simply worried too much. He worried for Haruka, who he had left behind for the time being. Her desires were great and as ambitious as they were dangerous. Kuroyuki, the miniature demoness that he hoped to humanize, was also a worry for the man. She was powerful despite her stature, and she was as feral as a wild beast. He wasn’t able to tame her, and he knew that he’d have to put her down eventually…

For the good of the world…

Wasn’t that what this was all about?

For the good of the world…

”Funny. I thought Kagemaru would be the one to follow me all the way out here. I guess I’ve underestimated you and your stalker abilities…”

[Topic Created]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"Well what can I say he isn't the only one with an interest in our group.." he would say in that usual unworried tone of his those crimson eyes held Akechi in his sights. There was something memorable about the scene before him and he couldn't pick why. He walked closer towards the man before speaking once more "I feel the group misunderstands me and my methods...overlooking the grand scheme of things. I've been doing my work for many years, I know what I'm doing. I'm more concerned about others but that's not why I'm here..." he would say with that devilish look upon his face. The demons gaze moved to the beautiful scenery before him as brought fourth his plan to Akechi. "Myself and my companions will not being staying in Moon Country...I must go reclaim something from Kirigakure. Then we are heading to Sunagakure...so there was something I wanted to discuss with you, before we departed." he would say with a small smile upon his face his long black hair blowing in the wind.

The demons horned, clawed, tailed silhouette hung over the sea as if his very chakra brought the shadow some nightmarish life. The usual sinister look in the mans eyes wasn't present something else more important and focused was. It would clear the young demon had something on his mind and judging from his body language he wanted something from Akechi this much was true.

MFT

Sorry for shit post next one will be better!
Btw hope you don't mind Akkuma stalking ya!

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[E has entered!]

2F67bSA.jpg

(Kudaranai can be cute too!)​

Rarely did Kudaranai has ever left her test subjects unsupervised, and the man known as Uchiha Akechi was no different. Actually, he was more so favored by the scientist as a particular interest that her eyes rarely seemed to have lost sight of him. One could call it infatuation while others may call it an obsession, poisonous need, but she had her reasons. Observation was critical before she could soundly come to a clear hypothesis about him. But the question for tonight was, why? What reasons did the man need to leave the premises to be amongst himself? Was it self-reflection? Self-destuction? Or did the shounen warrior have a much darker side to him that she has yet to have seen. But despite the reasons or rather lack of reasons, the woman was studying him closely following his every move. The night was quite peaceful, you would wonder how a country such as this, so perverted by its leaders could have such a serene, radiant view at night. Not that simple beauty like this enticed the woman, she didn’t have the actual humanly emotion to fawn over such a thing. But as her rosy colored eyes gazed at Akechi from behind the covers of the forest, the man had suddenly spoke aloud seemingly realizing her presence.

“Your eyes are becoming all the more perceptive or is it because you have a longing to see me?”

The woman would have chimed, finally revealing herself. Though, it was slightly awkward to have seen the abrupt appearance of Akkuma there which made her wonder whether the demon too had an interest in the young Uchiha male. Kudaranai wasn’t someone who had normal emotions, at least not within her current state. But when something or someone seemed to be a hazard to her research, especially to contaminate her findings, her actions spoke much louder than words. But no matter, the woman merely continued to speak.

“Akechi, you know I can’t just leave you to your own devices. The path you follow it will be a rough one. You may fall into despair, be crushed by the pressure of the world. You will be betrayed, hated, and even scorned. Death will be inevitable in the days to come.”</B><i></i> The woman slightly chuckled knowing well how war would immediately increase the amount of “materials” at her own disposal. <B>“Ahh… there I go again. I didn’t factor in my own ‘death’ again.” What the future held was unpredictable, there was no absolutes and very well they could have been demolished before the reform even started. Really, Kudaranai had never really thought about the concept of death at least for herself. It’s not as if she actually believed herself to be alive.

“Akkuma, I hope you don’t mind sharing with a extra wheel here?”, her gaze would now focus at the demon like figure as it seemed he had something to say. Surely, it shouldn’t be a matter amongst fellow guildsmen correct?

[Marked]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”…” Silence. Akechi even took the time in between Akkuma’s words to sit Indian-style, staring out into the beautiful countryside as if he were in a meditative trance. He wasn’t, but he was ignoring Akkuma. He heard the man speak like a civilized person before and he even believed the words that he spoke on that day, but he also watched as he resorted to high school insults toward another founding member. This was also the man that was responsible for Koa’s meltdown, and all of the internal strife and mistrust that plagued the group since the meeting. Akkuma wasn’t a man that he could trust, or a man that he would trust. It wasn’t beneficial to him, and the only reason why his life would be spared on this day was because Onamuji claimed to still need him.

”That’s your problem.” His words were sharp, and the tone of his voice was devoid of emotion. There was no misunderstanding. Akechi understood the words that he spoke, the actions that he took, and the general demeanor that the demon normally portrayed. ”Everything you do, everything you want… it’s all in service to yourself. Even now you believe your own personal objectives trump those of the collectives’. So tell me…” After all, he was here for something. Akechi didn’t even need to look at him to see that, but before he said uttered his final question to Akkuma; the reddened eyes of the Sharingan glanced up at him. ”What do you want?”

Before things could get too hectic, the mad doctor appeared from the darkness. While Akkuma exhausted a considerable amount of effort appearing to be intimidating, Kudaranai’s effort seemed to have devoted to being ‘cute.’ It didn’t work on both accounts. Kudaranai’s general demeanor was off-putting, her attempts at cuteness causing her to appear more sinister. Akkuma’s effort was wasted, especially when his true nature had been unveiled at the meeting. It was funny how they each of their efforts returned the opposite effect.

”You sound almost happy that my path will be so rough. Do you get some type of sick pleasure from knowing that I will face such hardships, Kuda-chan?” Did she though? She seemed to have already gauged the path that he walked, and now she seemed anxious to see it through until the end. Why was that? Did she wish to see how a human would handle such a treacherous path? Or was it something else? ”Please sit, Kuda-chan. Don’t mind Akkuma… he was just leaving.” His hand stretched out to point toward an empty spot, on the ground of course, next to him so that they could ‘chat.’ After all, there was a bit that they would need to discuss.

”What is your prerogative in all of this, Kuda-chan?”

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma sighed it was too late even with that insight rewarded to the Uchiha he was blind to who the demon was. Akechi glared at him with that sharingan of his and he couldn't help but feel anger. This man before him was a walking hypocrite he had told off Akkuma and Koa earlier on in the meeting before carrying on just as badly as they had. "You see so little of who I actually am...but then again I should be grateful, I might get to see a look of surprise one that menacingly stern face of yours." he would say before turning to Kuda "Of course there is another of our collective and Kuda too. I'd be careful Akechi she may take your eyes..." he would say with a devilish smile before going "Well seeing as there is for some reason some residual tension from you I'll just come straight forward with it..." he would say those crimson eyes of his moving to the moon as he said his next words quietly.

"Soooo I'm dying...figured I'd let someone know. I'd prefer if no one told my brother...that is all I'll leave you to your devices now." he said curtly before turning and walking into the woods. Once he'd covered a great distance from the two the loud crash and dust would be seen. Clearly some part of the landscape had just suffered from an angry outburst of the demon. Now he had to go put the rest of his affairs in order, he only hoped that there was enough time left. No longer did he have the time to waste on those who doubted him he was done trying make comrades of everyone. They seemed so certain of his actions and the intentions behind them. That was okay in his mind they could think that it simply meant that he had fewer people to care for. Unless someone showed they deserved it they would see know assistance from the demon. Already many of the members had proved they lacked the conviction required to accomplish the goals at hand.

MFT
Topic Left Unless Stopped

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Even for a puppet, this moment was a rather awkward one. There wasn’t much she could have said or done than simply listen to the two men exchange words amongst themselves- which was quite little may I add. But simply by how they spoke, it was obvious there was some tension between them. The woman knew it had something to do with the meeting from before. The little outburst between Akkuma and Koa was something not easily forgotten and for someone like Akechi whom was goal driven, he of course took the matter a bit more personal than most. Yes, simply thinking back, Akechi was about ready to kill them both with the blade of his sword. A large grin simply stretched to the woman’s lips as she gazed at the two. She wondered whether they would be able to resolve their differences or would they simply cleave each other into fleshy bits? It was amusing to say the list of what future the two men had in store. But personally, Kudaranai had nothing against Akkuma- if anything things were a bit more interesting than she had expected. What this meeting revealed was how easily words could incite emotions amongst them, even to kill their own.

“Akechi, aren’t you being a little too rough on Akkuma?”, the woman would finally comment after the demon had finally vanished from their sight. “He is the same man you fought alongside with in Iwagakure against that flesh eating demon. Back then, I thought you two were lifelong friends. Now, I get the feeling you would tear him limb by limb if you had the slightest chance.” The woman would slightly chuckle after her latter comment considering the man had this odd perception about her being some type of monster yet she was the one feeling a very ominous aura emanating from him.

“What kind of person do you think I am? You are making me sound even worse than a demon.” She finally approached the man accepting his ‘generous’ offer to have a seat at his feet. This was rather different, especially for Kudaranai. She rarely had someone to speak to, well at least not so casually. Her usual conversations required some type of force on both ends but that wasn’t the point, she just didn’t know what exactly to expect. But as the man asked her about her prerogative, the woman simply looked up at him with her rosy colored eyes that seemed void of any emotion.

“You know Akechi, I’ve been slowly trying to decipher you. Understanding the type of human being that you are and from what I gathered thus far you seem to be the kind of guy who looks at things in a rather black and white way. It’s either you are good or you are evil. Useful or you’re useless. Loyal or a traitor. I can tell you now that’s not the kind of way to find yourself a girlfriend. But where my ideals stand..”, the woman would pause a bit to simply look over at the village down below them now. “I’m with the Cleansing Flames. I’ve decided so I can see what kind of world you can create. The most precious thing to me is to see the next stage of human evolution. After all, despite how you see me I do ‘love’ human beings. But the way the world is, it’s so stagnant. So dull… If there is no destruction… then there won’t be no creation, no advancement… If such a world is to continue it will become a cancer to itself.”

[Marked]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Anger was a strong emotion. Anger could drive even the most rational to act impulsively, blinded by his own fits of rage instead of the rational thinking of the calm. It could also force one into bias, envy, and an insatiable thirst for violence. Anger was a powerful emotion, and when left unchecked it could fester and destroy humanity as it had been for centuries. However, anger was also a powerful motivator. Anger could keep a man dedicated to his cause, focused on his task, and vigilant in the face of obstacles. Yes, Akechi was angry. It was written across his face, and he made no attempt to hide it. No, he wanted his anger to be transparent, for the violent tinge in his chakra to be felt by the rather perceptive half-demon. He also wanted to make sure that in spite of this anger, Akechi simply tolerated the demon’s presence, not so much as even lifting a finger while he remained in his presence. Akechi was in control of his anger. Akkuma was nothing more than an obstacle, an old relic of a world that had been declared expendable by the Kurenjingu-en. Akkuma was no different…

”Then if you are dying, make the last steps you take matter. Rid yourself of your selfish ambitions and prove that you are indeed trustworthy.” The words were concise and profound. His face did not change from the stoic expression that stared out into the abyss, and his voice remained calm and collected as if the sound of a man declaring a fatal “disease” did not faze him. Akkuma could prove his worth, but it seemed as if that would be too much for him at this time. A loud crash later, and the demon were gone as if he had been scorned. So what if he had been. So what if he felt disrespected. The mission is what mattered, and Akkuma had begun to stray from the path that they had agreed upon. Death may have been his only way out, or the only way to prove his worth…

Maybe…

”Fighting beside me is only once action. I judge people based on the sum of actions, Kudaranai.” The man spoke out, turning his head toward the chuckling menace next to him, ignoring her “cuteness” and speaking to her as he would any other adult. After all, this little woman was dangerous. Much like Ashuri, she was a monster in disguise, and a rather untrustworthy and unpredictable one at that. However, due to his failure with the dark haired ghoul, he learned a bit about satisfying these types of monsters. She asked what type of person he thought she was, but he simply ignored the question for now. “A monster” was the simple answer, but Akechi knew that it was much more to it than that. The Uchiha had his assumptions about Kudaranai when he had first met her, but Kagemaru offered him affirmation. At least he was good for something… other than just common stalking.

”You are quite astute, Kudaranai. But you are mistaken.” Sure, he thought of things in black and white. That was obvious. That was natural. However, this world had transformed into one of never ending conflict and sorrow. The world had been manipulated, fractured, and transformed into deep shades of grey. Good or evil. Black and white. These terms held no weight in this world, and this world would perish because of it… unless he could save it…

”You love human beings? Funny. Kuroyuki loved human beings too.” Monsters they were. Their “love” wasn’t at all what the word had intended to mean. No, their love was the sorrow of human beings, watching them cling on to their lives as their instruments slowly caused them to teeter the line to the other side. ”She loved the way they looked just before they died. She loved the way they squirmed as they clung on to their lives. She loved the despair and the horror in their eyes as they lost all hope. She loved to bathe in their blood, and the way their hearts pulsed in her hands.” It was grim but it was his experience… his horror. He saw what she was, and also witnessed first hand… this “love.” ”Your love is human sorrow and death. That is what Kuroyuki was, and that is what you are. You lust for destruction and you hope to the calamity that we will satisfy that lust. You are a sadist. That is what type of person that I think that you are.”

Akechi stared into the woman’s unemotional, detached eyes, looking for any signs of emotion that he could decipher. A woman like this was cancer, and he wanted to figure out just what he was dealing with. ”Am I wrong? Are you something other than the avatar of human envy?”

[OOC: Sorry I'm so late! I'll be more active now. I had too much HW. It was cray!]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So these were his true feelings about her? It seemed she was being compared to the likes of that little sociopath known as Kuroyuki. It made her wonder whether her little façade of being “human” was dwindling. But really, the woman knew exactly why, it was their eyes. From the moment they met she was at a disadvantage amongst those whom were gifted with ocular vision beyond what was considered imaginable. He didn’t say it. But she could tell he was holding back his tongue, the very words he wanted to say was that she was a Monster… and he wouldn’t have been wrong. Kudaranai wasn’t human. Not anymore at least. Caring about her “feelings”, things such as emotions had no meaning to the young woman. There wasn’t a need to hold back. The woman would just casually retort to the man’s comments, “… And suppose I did say I enjoy it? Watching human beings struggle. Watching them laugh. Watching them cry. Suppose I have an insatiable pleasure in watching them carved beneath my scalpel into their most basic components…”, A mischievous grin would suddenly revisit the woman’s lips baring her jagged shark like teeth. “Well Akechi-san, would you kill me?”, The woman eyes would have remained focused at the man’s gestures and face. At this point she wasn’t entirely worried about the answer nor was she exactly relaxed. If any word could explain the sudden sensation she was experiencing was “anticipation”. There was only three possibilities to such an answer. Yes, No or Maybe. Two in favor with the possibility of her death. But why did she ask such a question to put herself in such an awkward predicament? Because she was experimenting. This was how she was. She wanted to prod deeper within the man’s mind. It’s not as if the concept of death really frightened her. For someone as herself whom had the capacity to live for eons, death was a rather welcoming gift.

“It’s a bit funny that you’ve mentioned that child’s name… When I first met her within the streets of Iwagakure with her clothes drenched of blood and eyes simply lost of direction. hope…. She reminded me so much of myself…. The me that had to survive living within a city full of shit and vomit to simply survive.” Kudaranai’s past wasn’t especially the most glamorous and especially by the words she expressed “shit” and “vomit”, this place was hell on earth. The most inhumane experiments and acts were common within her confinement. If anything, if anyone came out “sane” from such a place you would have wondered exactly about their sanity. “But you see you are mistaken Akechi…. Kuroyuki is still rough on the edges. She has no purpose. No goals in mind. She’s simply an existence to cause destruction.”, The woman’s gaze would then return to the blanket of stars above them. “You know Akechi. All I want is to be able to understand everything... understand the true meaning of existence. Yet you question my reasons and my love of humanity. You see… I tear into human beings because I love them. I watch human beings struggle because I love them. I watch humans smile, laugh and lie because I love them. I watch them murder and get killed in mass genocide because I love them. Humans have reason. They have emotion. They have love and hatred. They have the capability to overcome themselves and progress even further. They are the one organism on this planet that has the capacity to continuously grow at such an alarming rate…. They are surely the organism that will most likely evolve towards the next state. Not monsters like me and Kuroyuki. I want to see it!”, The woman was slightly surprised she was being so wordy. Actually, this was the first time she had ever spoken about her ideals with anyone. But how she saw things could well be deemed as insanity from another’s perspective. But this woman was convinced. She felt herself to be justified to her cause. “Don’t you see Akechi… There is no entity within this world that loves human beings more than I do. Because I can love them regardless of their advantages or shortcomings. I want them to grow and evolve. I’m merely a hand that will push along this process. That’s my purpose as a Monster of this generation.”

[Marked]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Kill you? No. Not now anyways,” Akechi responded, a slight mischievous grin appearing across his face as he crossed his arms. Though the mad scientist and the dark haired masochist appeared to be human, Akechi knew of their true nature. These beasts could say what they wanted about loving humankind or envying their way of life, but Akechi knew the true nature of their enjoyment. They enjoyed the fragility of a human life. They enjoyed how it could be manipulated by the vices that tempted them, how they could exhibit so much joy in another’s pain, and how their lives could end in an instant, often times resulting in the sorrow of loved ones. They enjoyed the struggle of human beings, the way they writhed in pain as they had their lives taken away, and that look of emptiness that followed the loss of hope. In many ways, that look resembled the very same emptiness that Kuroyuki and Kudaranai both possessed in their eyes. Perhaps they aimed, at least subconsciously, to make humans experience the darkness that they felt in their heart.

After all, they were born human…

Right?

In that respect, there had to be some redeemable qualities about either of them. At least that was what he hoped when he had first met Kuroyuki. Given her disappearance now though, he wasn’t too sure that his initial thoughts held much value. Perhaps, the Uchiha felt scorned by the young girl’s disappearance. Maybe there truly was something within this woman’s empty puppet shell that was worth saving, but Akechi had failed to see it… or rather he refused to see it. Right now, he didn’t see her as someone that needed to be “saved” but as a tool that needed to be controlled. She needed guidance, a purpose, and satisfaction. ”I don’t think you know the meaning of love.” Akechi spoke, his reddened eyes dropping from the ceiling of stars, and falling over toward the mad scientist. The Sharingan did not lie, the woman was the definition of malevolence, and she would be a constant source of human conflict. The way she spoke, the way she claimed to be a “hand that pushed humans toward evolution” meant that she honestly felt that her beliefs were justified.

”Your infatuation with the hardships of human is merely a shield. You say that you wish to find purpose. You wish to find the true meaning of existence, but I think you just want to know why you were transformed into this monster.” After all, she was born human, right? No one was simply born as a heart, stuffed inside of a wooden box. Someone had done this to her, just as they had done to Kuroyuki. She was product of this world, and if she didn’t save herself, she would become a casualty of this world. ”A monster hiding under human skin. Tell me. What would this monster do if she could become human again?” Her faith would be tested, and Akechi would be the one to test it. Where he failed with Kuroyuki, he wouldn’t fail with this woman…

”What if I told you that I could return you to your human body? What then? Do you think that you could find what real love means then?”

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

“How re-assuring.”</B><i></i>

The woman would playfully comment to the man’s own mischievous initial comment. So her death was more of a delayed process? That’s interesting. She wondered how exactly she would have been killed. Would it be by his blade or the superior power of his eyes or even a combination! Well it was a fascinating thought and she was sure she would have experienced something new, different, something she has yet to have felt before. To know what it’s like to fight fiercely with her life on the line. But if death was anything like what she had experienced within the Stone Country’s temples, like when she had met upon the automation now known as Alpha 1 whom dragged her within the world of Void; a place of no happiness, no sorrow, an infinite emptiness that stretched on for as far as one’s eyes could see. Then she already known such a feeling. When she was born. She was unloved. Through life, unloved. Her name was exactly the existence her father titled her ‘Kudaranai’ which meant Nothingness, Emptiness, Worthlessness.

<B>“Are you more worried about the state of Kurenjingu-en, is that that reason why you won’t kill me?” The woman would suddenly hop to her feet, slowly maneuvering herself behind the young man wrapping her lifeless arms around him regardless if he wanted it or not, “I mean. From mere observation I can already tell Kagemaru, Akkuma and their men are all wild cards. After all, Kagemaru only has loyalty to the money you can offer. So if there is a higher bidder…”, The woman would shake her head slightly, “Forgive me, there is always a higher bidder. So information about us may have already been leaked. While Akkuma is already disgruntled with the distrust of the group. He may very well betray us or… well he could simply plan for our demise and start anew.” Her hand would slowly glide up the chisel contours of the man’s chest pressing down tightly before she whispered within his ear.

“The fact that I’m not killing you right now shows how much I love you Akechi. You say I don’t understand the meaning of ‘love’ but you see the thing known as love can come in many, variant forms. Love can be violent. Love can be hatred. Love can be embracing. Love can be affection. The only thing that isn’t considered ‘love’ is being uncaring, indifferent.” There was no surprise that the woman had her own definition of love. Warped by the tragedies of her life but this was the ‘love’ she believed to be true from what she had seen both as a contender and spectator. She had seen the worst side of humanity but still she ‘loves’ them. If that wasn’t love then this thing known as love didn’t exist. “Am I not right, Akechi?”

The woman’s hold would suddenly weaken, releasing her grip. It’s not as if she felt anything from what would have been considered an affectionate embrace. But at least she could mimic humanly actions. She was a puppeteer after all, so being able to replicate these actions was what made them skilled and admired for their art. But where exactly did the lies and truth actually began? When one lost their own humanity and became a puppet themselves. Akechi seemingly believed if Kudaranai became human once more she would somehow understand his concept.

Tragic.

If only he knew the true culprit of this Monster that was now before him. The only culprit was herself. But would she tell him? Not yet at least. She was having too much fun. He seemed so motivated. So willing to do the impossible. Was this undying desire in wanting to help what he had displayed with Kuroyuki?

“Me returning to being human?... You are under the assumption that I was ever ‘human’ Akechi. Within this world, what do you think happens to a human being whom have lost not only their innocence but everything they hold dear? What if such a person lost even their reason for existing… Nobody to love. Nobody to hate… what then? I can tell you that answer. They become an empty corpse and devolve into something else. They become a Monster of the calamity known as Life.” The woman’s voice at this point lacked the usual eccentric nature showing there was some form of weight behind her utterances. Because in truth, what she became… she didn’t even know if there was such a thing as going back. Right now she had purpose, reason. Back as a human, there was nothing. An infinite darkness stretched… to the world of nihility. You think she was a monster now...? Heh.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back